To Love and Be Loved Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
808 Followers

"Wait a minute, he ate her pussy after coming?"

"Yes, it's one of the special things we like to do. Anyway, three times for Molly. Then he ate my pussy, fucked me, and finally cleaned me up. My three times."

There was silence while the others thought this through.

"That's mind blowing. And you do these kinds of things regularly?"

Molly jumped in. "Our lovemaking varies. Sometimes just some loving oral sex. Other times like Mindy just described. And a couple of times John brought us off four times each. Our twenty first birthday was one such time.

"Oh, and one other thing. John has a really big cock."

The women stared at me. I just nodded. The drinks were getting to my girls.

"Well, that's quite something. I don't know what to say," Monica replied.

"Me either," Gwen added. "No wonder you girls are so happy."

Neither Jim nor Stan had anything to say.

"Sorry, we shouldn't brag like that but we are real proud of our boyfriend," Mindy added.

"How about dinner?" Stan asked. "A bit early but then we will have time to walk on the beach or whatever."

Dinner conversation was lively and X rated. "Mindy, you said John eats your pussies after fucking. Isn't that gross?" Gwen asked.

"Long before we met he was tutored in how to satisfy a woman. She was a few years older and decided John had the makings of a stud. She taught him how to make love, the ways to turn on a woman, the ways to satisfy. She showed him how to eat pussy. She had him eat his cum out of her pussy."

I explained, "She told me most guys don't like to eat pussy. Those that do, do a half-assed job of it. She said I needed to know how to do it correctly. She said I needed to taste my cum. And then to eat her pussy after I came. She said some women would be shocked, but the rest would jump into my bed. She showed me the importance of foreplay and how to use my cock. I had a graduate level education in sex."

Again silence as this information was digested. Conversation shifted to more prosaic topics.

"I'm ready to walk on the beach. You guys?" Gwen asked.

We headed out. It was dark but a nearly full moon sparked on the water. We all meandered along the water line.

"What a beautiful night," Molly exclaimed. "Yes, perfect," Monica added. Gwen and Jim were ahead of us, arm in arm Then Monica and Stan. We brought up the rear of our little entourage.

Further down the beach we came to a cluster of lounge chairs. "Let's sit," Gwen said to Jim.

We looked up at the thousands of stars in the dark sky. The sound of waves breaking was the only interruption to total silence.

Molly reached over and started stroking my cock. Mindy, on my other side, joined in. "Don't. They will see." "We don't care."

I needn't have worried. Dimly in the moonlight we could see Gwen stroking Jim and Monica doing her husband. We all knew what was happening. Gwen was the first to actually start sucking. That led my girls and Monica to do the same. Slurping sounds added to the sound of the waves.

Within a few minutes all three of us came. Molly and Mindy giggled and gave me big kisses. I could taste my cum.

"Well, that was nice. We better get back," Monica said.

I ate pussy that night for desert. We met for breakfast, all little sheepish.

"Can you believe last night," Gwen opened the conversation.

"It was a wonderful evening and we turned it into a romantic evening. Nothing wrong that I can see," Monica responded. "It's the kind of thing I hoped would happen."

Molly and Mindy didn't say much, just grinned.

That day and the next we all went our separate ways. The girls and I had fun in bed, as usual.

We met up again at lunch. "Missed you guys," Gwen told us. "We've been around," I said.

"We were thinking about having you and the other couple, Stan and Monica, over to our cottage for drinks. Say five o'clock. Interested?"

"Sounds good," the girls agreed.

Jim had the bar make up two pitchers of blue margaritas. Something they had on a cruise. Basically a regular margarita but with Curacao added. It's a blue liqueur from Curacao.

We jumped into the Jacuzzi next to the little pool. Stan and Monica arrived a few minutes later and joined us.

"We had these on a cruise to South America. Like it?" Jim asked. We all agreed it was an interesting variation of margarita. "Take it slow. It's mostly booze."

We sat in the tub and talked. Molly mentioned that I had lost my wife. I talked about Janelle and how hard it was for me when she died so suddenly.

"We saw pictures of Janelle. She was beautiful. And famous. On the New York Times Best Sellers three times."

We moved on to other topics. The blue margaritas were going down easily. Molly grabbed my cock under the water. I looked at her and shook my head. Mindy leaned over and added her hand. It was obvious to the other couples that there was activity under the water.

Gwen reached down and apparently grabbed her husband's cock. "Honey, don't. Not here." "They won't mind. Look."

My girls had their hands in my crotch. No doubt what was happening. Monica reached down and found her husband's cock.

"Stand up, John. I want you to show them your cock," Molly said. "Molly, this is going too far." "Not far enough. Come on, stand up." She stood up in the tub and pulled me up.

"Nice, isn't it?" I was mortified, but my cock was hard.

"John, sit on the edge so we can jerk you off." At this point it didn't matter, so I did. The girls played with my cock while the other couples looked on. They then started sucking their guys.

"Girls, let's go to our cottage. See you guys tomorrow."

"What am I going to do with you girls?" I said with a laugh. "No more blue margaritas!"

"John, we love your cock. Is it so bad that we want to show it off? You saw the other women were playing with their guys' cocks. We just went a bit further," Mindy explained.

"I'll say." I really couldn't keep from laughing. "You know how to shock people."

"Come on, John, we know you're proud of your cock. If we don't show it off how will anyone know what we have?"

"Now how about giving us some attention?"

Gwen had a big smile for us when we joined her at breakfast. Jim was on his way over. "I know you guys had fun after you left. Well, we did too. Jim ate my pussy better than ever before. And then we fucked. It was great. Thanks to you."

"Have you seen Stan and Monica?"

"Not yet."

They showed up just as we about to leave the restaurant. "Sorry we're so late. We were playing around in bed and time just got away. Last night we left just after you did. Stan was like an animal and fucked me every which way." She looked at her husband and beamed.

"We need to get some blue margaritas again."

We decided to relax in our cottage most of the day. We watched TV and read. Lunch was room service. After all the sex of the last several days it was nice to just snuggle.

Mid afternoon we met our friends for walk along the beach. Nothing risqué would happen in broad daylight. We enjoyed the sun, the beach, and the water. Afterwards we stopped at the little beach bar and had a drink. Just one.

"John, let's invite them over," Molly suggested. "Are you expecting a repeat of yesterday?" "Maybe. And maybe more. Don't worry, we're not interested in any other guys. But it was fun doing things in front of the others. I'd like to do more."

"Like?"

"I want you to eat our pussies and fuck us. With them watching."

Mindy took Gwen and Monica to the side for some conversation. Lots of smiles and nodding of heads.

"OK, it's set. Our place in an hour. You are going to give our friends an exhibition of lovemaking. Gwen and Stan are then going to surprise their husbands by joining in."

A pitcher of blue margaritas was waiting. Molly and Mindy were all smiles as we all settled into the Jacuzzi. A few minutes later they found my cock under the water and started stroking. Gwen and Monica quickly followed suit.

"Feel good, John? Now we want you to eat our pussies," Molly said. John had been briefed on the plan.

She sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs. My girl was openly displaying her young pussy for all to see. "Taste my pussy, John. Make me come."

Knowing we had an audience, I gave it maximum effort. Molly was really turned on and her pussy was dripping. She pulled my head into her crotch and let out a series of whimpers. My face was covered with her cum when I got up.

"God, that was unbelievable," Monica exclaimed.

Molly slid back into the water and Mindy took her place. I repeated my efforts. "John, I'm close. But I want you to fuck me. Show our friends."

She leaned back with her pussy at the edge. I stood up and slid my cock up and down her slit. "Hurry, John. Stick it in. I want to come."

I pushed in to the hilt and started some long strokes. In less than a minute Mindy came.

"God, that was great. Thank you."

Molly repositioned herself, leaning over the tub edge. I nudged her pussy from behind and shoved in. Since she had already come once we lasted close to five minutes of strong fucking. And came almost simultaneously.

Our friends had continued to stroke their guys' cocks during our performance. The guys moved to tub edge and Gwen and Monica sucked their cocks. We enjoyed being spectators to this action.

"OK, that's enough. Stan, let's go back to our cottage. Get your tongue ready."

Monica took her guy by the arm. "See you guys in the morning."

We were the only ones at breakfast.

It was late morning before any of our friends showed up. Stan and Monica had spent the night at Jim and Gwen's.

"Watching you guys was so exciting," Gwen explained. "We decided we wanted to do more while we had an audience. So Stan and Monica joined us in bed. "Jim fucked me while they watched. Up till now we have been so conservative. But there we were, two couples, having sex right next to each other.

"Monica squeezed and fondled Jim's cock and then guided it into my pussy. Jim did me doggy style and played with my pussy with his hand. We didn't last all that long before coming. A large amount of cum seeped out of my pussy. Monica took her finger and rubbed the cum up and down my slit. I was ultra sensitive and she gave me a small second climax.

"I put Gwen's hand on Stan's cock," Monica continued the story, "and she stroked it to hardness. I positioned myself over him and Gwen pointed his cock at my hole. I dropped down and took him in one motion.."

"Monica did it just like in porn video," Stan bragged.. "She moved her butt up and down to make my cock go in and out."

Gwen added "It was quite a demonstration."

"We took turns showering and went to bed," she continued. "I woke up first with Jim on one side of me and Stan on the other. I played with both cocks until they awakened. About this time Monica awoke. She was next to Jim and took over stroking him.

"I moved down the bed and took Stan's cock in my mouth. Monica then sucked on Jim. One thing led to another and we swapped spouses and fucked."

.

Gwen and Monica were excited to give us the details. They were proud of their guys and still all pumped up by this morning's sex.

"I can't begin to tell you how exciting it was. Jim's has been the only cock in me since before we were married. Stan really knew how to use his cock. Funny how guys differ in their technique. He made me come twice while fucking."

"I was a virgin," Monica explained. "Stan has been my only lover ever. So taking another cock was a big deal. I'm glad I did it. Jim ate my pussy first and then fucked me hard and fast. You did great, Jim"

We were shocked by these admissions.

"Anyway, we want to do it again this afternoon. We want you to watch as we first fuck our husbands and then swap. Will you come?"

I spoke for the girls, who were temporarily speechless. "Yes, we'll be there. But just to watch. Nothing more."

"That's fine. Having an audience will make this even more sensuous."

The two couples put on a admirable performance. As per plan they started with their guys eating pussy. Then the guys switched. Gwen and Monica both came. Then they stuck their cocks into their wives' pussy. Then they switched again and fucked. It was amazing to watch. The guys lasted a long time.

Afterwards we thanked them for the invite and headed to our cottage.

"Wow, that was something else," Molly said. "Yeah, they were really turned on."

"Turned me on as well. But I don't want any other cock in me except John's. Never," Mindy added.

"Any other cock would be a disappointment. Not for me, either. John, would you like to fuck another woman. Like Gwen or Monica?"

"Not any more. There was a time. Now I have two of the most beautiful, sexy girls in the world as my girlfriends. I like how my cock feels in your pussies. I like the taste of your pussies. I have no interest.

"Besides, we spend so much time in bed that I wouldn't have any energy left," I joked.

"But it was exciting to watch, wasn't it?" Mindy said.

"John, last night we started this off by having sex in the Jacuzzi. How about we invite them tomorrow to watch us again?. But this time we do our full routine: pussy eating, fucking, and cum eating. We'll never have another chance like this."

We agreed to forego sex until tomorrow to make sure I was at peak performance.

Our friends joined us for dinner and we put forth our idea. Naturally everyone was in agreement.

We met that next afternoon at our cottage. This was going to be our exhibitionist moment. I began with Molly, nibbling her ear lobe, kissing down her neck. Licking and sucking her nipples. Licking her side just above her hip and her belly button. She spread her legs and I licked up the inner side of her legs. Finally reaching her pussy.

"You finally got there, John," Molly teased. "Now fuck me with your tongue."

Knowing we had an audience I put in a good performance. I licked up and down her pussy slit and stuck my tongue in her hole as she spread her lips. I moved down to her ass hole and licked.

"Monica, look, he's licking her ass," Gwen exclaimed. "I would never do that," Stan retorted. "How does that feel, Molly?" Monica asked.

"I love it. Sexy, isn't it?."

I positioned Molly's legs so I could rock her back and forth. My tongue moved up and down in her slit. As I increased the rocking my tongue went from her clit to her ass hole and back. I continued this motion knowing it would give Molly her climax, which it did.

"Wow, that's some pussy eating," Monica enthused. "Your face is covered with her juices."

Molly turned over on her tummy, put her head on the pillow and raised her butt. I positioned my cock at her pussy and rubbed it up and down. Using the technique we liked I fucked her with just the head. Then with each stroke went slightly deeper. It took maybe a minute to fully insert myself.

"Good, John. You feel real good. Now fuck me hard. Show our friends."

We explosively came a few minutes later. Molly moved on top of me and positioned her pussy over my mouth. I started licking her engorged pussy. Cum started seeping out. She used her pussy muscles to force more into my mouth. I continued to lick and Molly came again.

"I have never seen anything so erotic in my entire life," Gwen told the others. "I thought eating cum would be a gay kind of thing. But this is lovemaking at its best.."

Jim and Stan didn't look convinced. But Monica and Gwen were enthusiastic.

"Mindy, your turn." Molly said as she moved over.

I repeated my pussy eating as with Molly. I fucked Mindy in the spoon position with us on our sides. Our audience didn't get as good a view of my cock. But I could play with her pussy and clit while fucking. After coming, Mindy lay on her back with her knees bent. I moved between her legs and cleaned my cum from her pussy. She came as I fucked her with my tongue.

The three of us snuggled for a moment and got up. Gwen and Monica hugged my girls. Jim and Stan offered congratulations.

"Jim, let's go. See you guys at dinner. Maybe." I suspect Jim will get pressure to do more in bed. Monica and Stan also left.

We laid back down on the bed and cuddled. We talked about what had just happened and agreed it had been very exciting. We napped for half an hour, showered, and went to the beach bar for a drink. It was too early for dinner.

We chatted with two other couples. They asked the usual question and my girls explained I was their shared boyfriend. This caused the usual pause and new appraisals of the girls and me. The girls were used to being ogled by older guys. Comes with being young and beautiful. I enjoyed the women checking out my cock.

We took our drinks and walked along the beach. It was a pleasant late afternoon and it was nice to be alone. We walked at least a mile before turning around. We strolled arm in arm, three people deeply in love.

Both couples made it to dinner. Gwen and Jim seemed particularly contented. Gwen later told Mindy that she persuaded Jim to eat his cum after fucking. And that he did a great job.

"We only have one full day left," Jim said. "Time has passed so quickly."

"We talked on the way to dinner. This vacation has been really special for Jim and me. New friends, new adventures. We decided tomorrow the four of us are going to get together again. To swap. We will likely never have another opportunity."

"John, you and the girls are so much fun. We would like the three of you to join us," Monica added. "In bed."

The girls and I looked at each other in surprise. Mindy spoke first. "Monica, thank you for asking, but it's not for us."

"We enjoyed watching," Molly added. "And we very much enjoyed having you watch us. But we and John have something very special together. Just us. And we don't want to do anything to screw it up."

"Have fun," I added. "Take pictures. Just joking." You'll be at breakfast?"

"Yes," Gwen replied. "We are spending tonight in our own beds. Our get-together will be in the afternoon."

Everyone was very bubbly next morning. Our friends were looking with anticipation to their time together. The girls and I walked the beach and had a small lunch at the beach bar. So we didn't see them until dinner time.

Jim and Gwen arrived first. They were holding hands and sported big grins. Gwen couldn't wait to tell us. "Wow, what an experience. The first time we were too uptight to really let loose. This time, wow."

"We did all the usual things," Jim added. "I ate Monica's pussy and made her come. I was proud of that. Then fucked her. And ... ate her pussy. You guys have opened up our love life."

Monica arrived. "Stan will be here in a minute. I'm sure you just heard what a great time we had. And get this. We took video to show you!"

"Really?" Molly blurted. "You have to be real careful."

"We know and plan to erase it as soon as we show you."

Stan joined us. More details of their swapping were shared over dinner.

"OK, let's go back to our place," Monica said. "Show time."

The videos were better than any porn. These were people we knew, sharing pussies and cocks. Monica got some real close-ups of Stan fucking Gwen, his cock going in and out. She zoomed in on cum leaking from her pussy. And got a great shot of Stan with cum on his tongue.

Gwen had more video of Jim stroking Monica with his brick-hard cock. They were going at it so strongly that foamy fluid coated his cock. She captured the exact moment when he squirted. Best was a close-up of Monica's swollen pussy as he pulled out his cock.

While we watched the girls gave me a hand job. I stopped them before coming. I was as turned on as they were and wanted to fuck when we got back to our cottage. The video reminded us of the ones we made for ourselves.

NerdySex
NerdySex
808 Followers