To Love and Be Loved Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers

We had drinks and watched the video a second time. Gwen and Monica gave us a running commentary. Finally it was time to go. They were headed out first thing so we hugged and said our goodbyes. They said they would never forget us. We promised to stay in touch, which of course we didn't.

Next day we lounged around, walked the beach. Sat by the pool. Played around. We were leaving the next day and were winding down. That evening the girls ate each other and I fucked them both.

Our apartment in New York wasn't ready yet. So we stayed with her parents for three days. They were gracious and pleased with our move. I think they were worried their girls would drop out and stay in Kansas City. The subject of two girls, one guy did not come up. Their sister Rachel went with us into the City for shopping. She was as attractive as her sisters. That is to say, beautiful. Didn't seem to date much, however.

Our new place was quite spacious by New York standards but ferociously expensive. Only money. The girls registered for their classes and busied themselves with books, new clothes, and other stuff.

I met with my literary agents. The third novel was selling better than either of the earlier two. The movie deal was firming up. Still some negotiations but it would happen. More money.

My attorney for the lawsuit said I needed to sign some papers. The final number was $20.5 million. I would have given up every penny to have Janelle back. I was still undecided as to what I was going to do. I didn't need to make money but I couldn't rattle around in an apartment all the time.

School started in a week. Barnard College is near Columbia University and I spent time roaming the Columbia campus. Then I had a brainstorm. If it wasn't too late maybe I could enroll in Columbia's graduate school. I discussed my idea with my girls. They thought it was a wonderful idea and encouraged me to apply. What course of study?

I did not want to pursue a graduate degree in the science, even though my undergraduate degree was engineering. And I really like helping Janelle with her second novel. And finishing up her third. So a literary degree might be a good fit.

I met with the Dean of the Arts and Science school. I explained that I was interested in the English and Comparative Literature MA course of study. He was somewhat dubious as to my preparedness and emphasized that school started in a week. Not possible to get through the approval process in time.

At this point I name dropped. I explained that one reason for my interest in Columbia was its proximity to Barnard College. My girlfriend was a senior there (I thought it best to not add complications). We intended to marry after graduation.

He asked what was her name. I said Molly Spencer. "Is her father the international businessman?" he asked. "Yes." Turns out her father was an alumni of Columbia and a major benefactor.

To add icing to the cake I explained that I was a widower. And that my late wife was a three-time New York Times best seller author. And that I participated in her second and third novels. I could tell the dean was impressed. I hoped it was enough. It was. I received a call from his assistant the next day saying I needed to come in and fill out an admissions application. I was accepted!

Lots to do before our schools started. The girls were excited to be seniors. I was like a new high school freshman worried about the unknown, wondering if I could do the job. I had been out of school for several years and had to relearn how tto study.

We settled into a daily routine of study and sex. In that order. Interest in studying dropped off noticeably if our lovemaking preceded. The girls did their share of bragging about their boyfriend. They took me to several gatherings of their classmates. I was the star attraction for a couple of weeks.

I didn't know anyone at Columbia but during the next couple of weeks I made some friends. Most were a little younger. A couple were my age and had worked a year or two before returning for graduate work.

A group of us would meet at Fanelli Cafe, a popular place. Molly and Mindy dropped by and I made introductions. As per usual the guys were very impressed. One of the women, to clarify, asked which one was my girlfriend.

With a grin, I said "Both." That solidified my standing as the local stud. Word spread pretty quickly among my classmates.

We received an invitation to Black Tie Affair The Gala, a fancy charity event. We had not gotten out much, mostly just joining friends at Fanelli's. So we decided to go. The girls bought new cocktail dresses. Sleek, black jobs that flowed beautifully over their bodies. I had a new tux made. We looked good and knew it.

The roaming photographer for the New York Social Diary took several pictures of us. Then he found out the girls were daughters of the Spencers. And that my late wife was a three-time New York Times Best Seller novelist.

Our picture in the next issue of the Social Diary was one of the biggest. The girls were identified as daughters of the noted international businessman. I was described as their escort whose late wife was a famous novelist. We looked very handsome.

Classmates at both Barnard and Columbia ribbed us about our new celebrity status.

Several weeks later my literary agents called. They had a firm deal in hand from Sony pictures. Megabucks for the second novel and options on one and three. I agreed to the terms and signed. Sony made a big announcement a week later.

That caught the attention of People Magazine. Apparently that Social Diary photographer was also a stringer for them and had forward our photo. Now with the movie deal People was interested in doing a spread.

We agreed to do it over Thanksgiving weekend so as not disrupt our classes. They interviewed us and got our life stories, at least as we described them. The issue of my relationship with the girls was skirted by describing me as their regular escort and close friend. Let people speculate. Molly and Mindy were lauded as great beauties with lively personalities. I was handsome and striking. And so forth.

The photographer took innumerable photos in our apartment and in several casual outdoor settings. We approved use of other photos from the charity event. Two weeks later we were famous. One of the casual photos made the front cover. One full page inside gave all the breathless details. The story was very flattering to us. Everyone on our campuses seemed to know about us.

We played down the attention as best we could.

We visited my parents at Christmas. The matter of two girls, one guy was not discussed. Mom and dad seemed to have accepted the reality that we truly were in love. Now we were famous. They took us to several Christmas gatherings to show us off. The local newspaper interviewed us, mentioning People magazine, and placing most of the emphasis on Janelle's famous novels and me as a contributing author.

Most of my friends had not met Molly and Mindy. So we held a reception at the local hotel. The word was out about us and our party was well attended. My buddies from high school could barely keep from drooling over my girls. The girls from high school remembered me as the shy nerdy kid. More than one said she should have latched onto me back then. You snooze, you lose.

After the hoopla died down the rest of our visit was routine. My dad showed the girls around his business Mom was relieved that I had found some direction in life. She was pleased that I was enrolled in graduate studies. We invited them to come visit anytime and we would show them around New York. Maybe summer break when the weather was warming up.

Time flew by and suddenly it was Christmas. We were ready for a break. We picked a cruise from New York to the Bahamas. Easy traveling, no fuss. The ship was one of those smaller luxury ones, holding about 800 passengers. We had a spacious stateroom, a room steward, and a butler. We didn't care to do much sightseeing. Mostly just wanted to get away, spend time together.

Several passengers recognized us from the People Magazine article.

Back home we had a couple of days before classes resumed. Time to just do nothing.

Lest you get the wrong idea, doing 'nothing' did not mean not having sex. We spent plenty of time in bed not sleeping. I still ate lots of pussy and kept my cock well exercised. The girls did make a few additions to our activities. They bought a dildo.

Somewhere along the way I told them that Janelle had played with my butt. So they wanted to do the same. I told them that guys have prostates. And that massaging the prostate can cause a guy to come. I told them to stick a finger in my butt and they would be able to feel it toward the front. They worked the dildo into me.

"Now we get to fuck you," Mindy laughed..

As we played around one night I pushed the dildo in Molly's pussy while I was eating her. I told her to imagine I was fucking her. The combination was apparently very exciting. Mindy wanted the same.

Molly pretended that the dildo was some guy's cock fucking her while I ate her pussy. Mindy joined in and worked the dildo in and out. "That was so exciting. Mindy, let me do you." "This is so sexy, John. It's almost like having another guy in our bed. Your tongue, his cock." I didn't mind the fantasy talk.

The girls then bought a second dildo so they could fuck each other at the same time. I enjoyed watching them have fun.

I brought from Kansas City the six nude pictures of Janelle and me. We selected one to hang in our bedroom. The others were put away. I met with a professional photographer who was recommended to me. I showed her the Janelle pictures and said my girls and I would like to do something similar.

She showed me a portfolio of classic poses. The girls and I selected those of interest. Photos would be taken at her studio. The shoot was totally professional. A week later we met to see proofs.

"I think you will be very pleased. You girls are so lovely and innocent. Your pictures are some of the best I have ever shot. And you, John, are quite the stud. The chemistry between you and the girls is apparent in these photos."

She was right. The photos were striking. We select three of the girls and three of us for enlargements and framing.

We were undecided as to spring break but wanted to get away from the apartment. We contacted an outfitter in Colorado and arranged for a one week pack trip into the mountains. I had ridden before but horses were a bit frightening for my girls. The outfitter selected gentle horses and we would have two guides with us. With some apprehension we set off on our trek. The only casualty suffered that week were sore butts. We had a splendid time.

A day later we were back in the sophisticated environs of New York.

Graduation was fast approaching for Molly and Mindy. I was so proud, as were their parents. They wanted to throw a big graduation party. We would have preferred something more casual but knew it was important to them. Numerous neighbors and business associates were invited along with many of the girls' friends.

It was a classy affair. I tried to stay in the background as much as possible to avoid the typical questions as to my status. Molly and Mindy's friends all knew the score.

"John, we have been talking. We want to trying writing. You remember how enamored I was with Janelle's book. I could totally related to her style of writing. Since then I have wondered if I could do the same thing. Mindy said she was thinking the same way."

"Why not give it a try. As a collaboration."

"Exactly. And we would want you involved as well. You did a great job finishing Janelle's third novel. It was the most successful of all three."

Graduation! And completion of my first year in grad school! With school pressure off we lounged around the apartment and did very little for a few days.

"Mindy, you know what we should do?"

"What"

"We need to make an X rated video again. The video those two couples made at the resort, it was a real turn on to watch. Remember when we did our video?"

"Yeah, it was fun making it and fun watching. Too bad we deleted it."

"We can do it again." When I came in they approached me with the idea.

"Great idea. But absolutely no sharing with anyone. No posting on Face Book or anywhere. You know how that stuff gets around."

"We know. This would be just for us. We can watch while we mess around in bed. When could we do it?"

NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers