To Love and Obey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I didn't see or speak to William for perhaps a week after the incident in town when early one morning he came to the house. Having gotten out of my bath and thrown on a robe, I headed to the kitchen for my morning coffee. Someone was banging on the door and remembering Janine was off that day and half way to San Augustine, I hurried to answer it, thinking it was Robert having forgotten something, and wondering why he didn't use his key.

I threw open the door. "My goodness Robert, why are you knocking like . . ." I stopped mid sentence when I saw that it wasn't Robert.

"William . . . what are you doing here? Go away!" I said with a mixture of anger and elation.

"I saw Robert leave for work," he said. "I just wanted to talk to you and clear the air between us."

Afraid someone might see him, I told him to come in and once inside I just stood there staring at him until finally he cleared his throat and began. "Why are you avoiding me, Cassie? What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing, you did nothing. I saw you at the opening of your new shop with your girlfriend and I just thought it was time for us to end this, that's all," I tried to explain.

"Then why couldn't you tell me that? Why have you been avoiding me?"

The tension in the room was so thick I could barely breathe. He came towards me and reached out his hand to touch my face. He put his arms around me and held me, and the tears and words came bubbling out in an overflow of emotions.

"That girl, who was she?" I practically shouted. "You're sleeping with her, aren't you? Do you love her? Why were you with me?" I said desperately, tears falling and splashing on my chest.

The questions came so fast and disjointed he stopped trying to answer, and instead just held me tighter.

"Cassie, I've always wanted you, wanted to be with you, just you. Don't you know that I'll be with you as long as you let me."

He kissed me hungrily, letting his tongue trace the inside of my mouth as he slipped the damp robe from my shoulders letting it fall to the floor. I stood naked in his arms, breasts swollen with arousal, pink nipples hard and erect. His hand found its way between my legs, warm, strong, familiar and I quivered with a soft unexpected orgasm as he played my body. My legs were trembling when he picked me up and carrying me to Robert's bed. Kneeling between my legs, he bent and began gently sucking my clit until it poked out from under its hood, clearly visible. Taking both his hands, he held my lips apart and used his tongue to lick slowly at first and then faster and harder until I was shaking with need and desire.

When he started using his tongue to lick my slit in long soft swipes at the same time inserting his fingers into me, I screamed aloud with pleasure. He turned me over onto my hands and knees, and told me to finger myself while he got on his knees behind me humping and thrusting his hips until he was buried deep in my pussy filling me with his thick male cream.

Robert wasn't expected home until late evening and we slept most of the afternoon. It wasn't until almost dusk we awoke and William dressed and left.

*****

I awoke to the sound of Robert moving about the room. He stood there naked his thick penis with its bulbous purple cockhead already dripping in anticipation. I watched him absently stroke himself before getting under the covers and rolling on top of me. The smell of liquor and cigars was obvious, as was the feel his erection pressing against my stomach.

"Cassie," he moaned, his hips swaying, seeking entry.

"Get off me, Robert," I said through gritting teeth.

"Spread your legs, Cassie. I know you know how to do that. Spread 'em for me."

When I wouldn't he pulled my arms above my head pinning me to the bed. Using his knees he pried opened my legs and forced his cock inside me. No longer groggy from sleep, I remembered I had dozed off again after William had left and hadn't bathed. I was suddenly terrified Robert would be able to tell. But he didn't, and the realization that the man I despised was fucking me as I lay there filled with William's cum excited me. Suddenly very aroused, I lifted my legs and let them wrap about Robert's waist, quickly falling into a rhythm of sexual give and take. I listened to the faint sound of his half drunken moans and whimpers and smiled inwardly. I orgasmed with Robert, a hard and satisfying orgasm that left me breathless. With his arms around me, Robert fell into a drunken sleep, happy and exhausted, never suspecting he had cum where my black lover had cum just hours earlier.

*****

Robert was upset with my having gone against his wishes, and made the trip to visit Johanna. Two weeks of enjoying the company of Johanna, my long time friend and confidante. The time spent with her was rejuvenating and a welcome change, well worth incurring his ill temper. Philip, Johanna's husband was an angel, escorting us about town, to dinner, church and other social events. He was obviously very much in love with her. To make things perfect, Johanna's brother Jack had arranged to been in Houston around the same time on business. He surprised us at dinner the first evening when he announced he had met a young lady and planned on asking her to marry him.

Johanna tried her best to convince me to stay another week, but despite the pleasure and fun of my visit, I was been experiencing an occasional stomach upset for the last couple of days, and, if the truth be told, I think I was a little homesick and anxious to return home.

"Miss Cassie, how are you feeling?" Janine asked when I finally made it downstairs to the kitchen for my morning coffee.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"This is the second time in as many days that I've heard you being sick in the morning," she responded and looked at me expectantly.

I looked at her with a puzzled expression not understanding what she was implying.

Janine stopped fidgeting with the dishes and, turning to me, asked, "Do you know whose baby it is, Miss Cassie?"

My head shot up and I held my breath in horror at what she had just asked. "What are you talking about, Janine?"

"Miss Cassie, I may be an old, black woman with no education, but I'm not blind or crazy. I'm here with you in this house most days. I see who comes and goes even if you don't think I do," she said as she walked across the kitchen to where I sat. "I known since spring you been messing around with that nigger William. When you ride off and be gone most of the day, I know you been in the woods with him. I know when he started coming here to the house and getting in Mr. Robert's bed with you.

What with Mr. Robert constantly humpin' at you and this man William sniffin' around you, I'm not surprised that you finally got caught. It was goin' to happen sooner or later.

Your Mama never talked to you about men and what could happen, or how to keep from having babies, did she? If she had, you'd of known why you was being sick.

After you left Mr. Robert the first time and came home, I came back here because I thought I could help you, look out for you. I guess I couldn't even do that for you. You was playin' a dangerous game with that William, and I hate I didn't say something to you, try harder to make you see what you was doin'. God knows I shoulda. That nigger William knew what he was doin' . . . he shoulda left you alone."

I sat there listening, knowing things had spiraled out of control, the guilt and self-recriminations had become overwhelming, but I did nothing to stop or change any of it and, now, this.

"How did you know? I mean about the baby," I asked, unable to look her in the face.

"It wasn't just you being sick that told me you were carrying. I see you every day, Miss Cassie, and even this early on there's that look about you, your body, the swellin' of your breast, rounder hips, things like that. You know . . . some of the old folks say a woman gives off a special scent when she's carryin' a man's baby. He don't even realize it, but it pulls him to her, makes him want to be with her, protect her, make love to her, and keep other men away from her, because she's his. In every sense of the word she and the babe belong to him."

"Oh, Janine, please don't say anything to anyone about this, please . . . please," I begged her.

A faint smile played across Janine's strong, black face, but was quickly replaced with one of resignation, "I won't say nothin', Miss Cassie, but folks will know on their own in another couple of months, honey."

She cleared her throat, "Like I said before, it's none of my business, but I gotta ask you again, do you know who the baby's daddy is? You gonna have to tell him, Sweetness."

I gave into the tears and raising panic. When Janine put her arms around me, I held onto her as if my life depended on it, and between sobs I told her no, I didn't know if it was Robert's or William's child that I carried.

"Janine, I don't know, I don't know." I said amidst wracking sobs.