To Love and Obey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Janine, I'd like to take a bath before bed, would you just make sure there's enough hot water available for Robert and me, before you go on to bed?"

"Yes, Miss Cassie, the water should be ready in about fifteen minutes," Janine said as she left the room.

I undressed, pulling on my favorite old robe and went into the bathroom. I turned on the spigot and adding fragrance and oil watched the tub fill as I sat on the edge, pinning my hair up out of the way.

With the tub half filled, I let my robe slip off my shoulders and gingerly stepped in. Reclining in the tub, I closed my eyes and relaxed in to the warm water. I was just on the brink of dozing off when I heard and felt Robert pull up a chair next to the tub. He reached into the water and began running his now soapy hands over my shoulders. He picked up the soapy cloth, he began to wash me, paying particular attention to my breasts, and between my legs. Massaging and caressing me until my excitement and arousal was signaled by my hard erect nipples that peaked through the soft, white fragrant bubbles.

I sighed with satisfaction as he squeezed warm water from the cloth onto my hair, and adding a few drops of the fragranced soap, began washing my hair. He hadn't done this for me in a long time and I loved the feel of his strong hands as he ran his fingers through my hair. Rinsing my hair, he toweled it dry finishing only when it hang in long damp auburn waves down my back. Robert helped me step out of the tub and as I dried myself, he crossed the room and took a sit in his big overstuffed chair, watching me.

"Come here, Cassie," he said from his chair across the room.

I looked up puzzled by his tone. He hadn't spoken to me in that tone of voice since that first year of our being together when I apparently could do nothing right. It seemed as though I was forever being chastised, punished or reprimanded by a firm spanking or sometimes a swat from his belt. Though never with malice, there was always a sense of sexual energy and tension that would play itself out when he used that tone of voice with me.

"I saw William Lathrop in town yesterday. Did you know he was living in San Augustine now with his wife and baby?" he asked offhandedly.

I hesitated, not sure how to answer, struggling against my first impulse to lie. Finally taking a deep breath to calm myself I replied, "Yes, I think he did say something about having moved his family to San Augustine."

"When did you have a chance to talk to him?" he asked.

"I ran into him and his wife earlier in the week. They seem to be a happy couple, especially with their new baby."

"Yes, I'd have to reluctantly agree," he said.

"I saw you earlier this week when the two of you were talking in front of the millinery shop. As you can probably understand, I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck bristle watching the two of you."

"Cass, do you remember when you asked if you and the baby could stay a few days longer in San Augustine? At the time, I had thought nothing of your request, but later a nagging thought began to take root in his mind. Suppose you were trying to devise a way you and William could be together. I knew I was being irrational but, knowing this, did not stop the old feelings and memories of anger that I thought were long since buried."

Robert sat in his chair carefully studying my expression and responses. "I wanted to kill him," he stated matter of factly.

"What?" I asked thinking I had misunderstood him.

"When I first found out about the two of you, all I could think about was killing him. Despite what you had done to me, to us, I still wanted you, Cass."

"Oh, Robert... ," I began...

"Come here, Cass," he said again, the command in his voice clear.

I walked reluctantly across the room to where he was seated, trying not to look away from him, not wanting him to think I was intimidated by him.

"Let go of your towel, Cass, and come stand here," indicating between his legs. I let the towel drop to the floor and taking his out stretched hand, I did not resist when he guided me between his legs.

"Do you remember the night I taught you to take my cock in your mouth? I tied your hands, had you get on your knees and crawl between my legs. You look like you did the first time I had you suck my cock. Your hair was loose and wild falling down your back and over your breasts just like it is tonight. You didn't want to do it at first.

My little Cassie, you were always defiant. When you refused to suck me, I made you stand up and lean over that very desk," he said, pointing at the old desk in the corner. "You still wouldn't submit, not until I used my belt to show you I meant what I said and that I fully expected you to service me exactly as I wanted."

I had forgotten a lot of that night, but as I listened to him, I began to remember.

"You will never understand how hard and excited I became when I brought my belt down across your ass the first time and saw that look of disbelief and fear on your face. I thought 'no one has ever touched her in anger or lust before.' Your eyes became huge and the tears splashed on your bare tits when you felt the sting of my belt the second time. I asked you again if you were ready to suck my dick and this time you said yes. I bent and kissed the red angry welts that were forming on your ass cheeks and felt you quiver when I slipped my hand between your legs. You were very wet, Cassie, did you know that?" he asked.

At the time, I don't think I really understood what that meant, but I clearly remembered standing there as my legs became weak from the pressure of his hand and his fingers inside me.

I recalled everything now, as if it had just happened.

"Now Cassie, I want you to get on your knees for me, baby... Good, good, that's my good girl," he had said those words to me that first time. He had stood in front of me that night with his hips thrust forward, his cock thick, erect and waiting. I remembered the moment I looked up at him and silently surrendered as he pressed his hot cock between my lips.

*****

It seemed like such a long time ago, but considering everything that had happened to and between us, it really wasn't.

With me on my knees between his legs, he casually sipped his drink and occasionally combed his long fingers through my hair, brushing back the still damp hair from my face. Twisting his hand in my hair, he pulled my head back, pressed his mouth to mine and kissed me hard, biting my lips, forcing his tongue deep inside my mouth. I pulled back and looked at him surprised by his roughness.

"Robert, what is it?"

For what seemed like an interminable length of time, he said nothing and then, "I saw William Lathrop in San Augustine again yesterday at the mercantile. You know that I had him beaten and driven out of town, I told you that a while back. I let him live and hoped a good beating would be enough to scare him and make him stay away from you... I thought that had worked. When I saw him in San Augustine, I knew I had been wrong, why else would he be there at the same time you were? I thought somehow you had found him and gotten word to him that you would be there."

"Never. I made a mistake that I will forever regret and never forgive myself for, Robert. I am here with you and will always be." I looked into his eyes, wishing there was something I could say, that would reassure him, allay his doubts.

"Suck me, Cass" he said almost in a whisper.

I could see the... I don't know, the need in his face. I leaned closer, and lovingly freeing his beautiful, beautiful cock, pressed my face into his crotch enjoying the warm scent of his male arousal. I lifted my head and he eased his dripping cock into my waiting mouth. I caressed his cockhead with my tongue, letting it encircle the mushroom shaped crown, and as I sucked his head ever so gently, I could feel the rub and friction of it against the roof of my mouth.

With my eyes lifted so I could watch his reaction and pleasure, I let the tip of my tongue play at the opening of his pee hole tasting and feeling the clear pre-cum that seeped out. With long, wide swipes of my tongue, I licked the length of his shaft from his balls to the tip of his cock, finally going down on him and swallowing his full length, leaving him gasping in surprise.

*****

Helping me to stand he led me to the bed and placed me on my back.

I lay there under him, my legs spread in absolute submission to him. All thoughts of William Lathrop, and old hurts evaporated. In that moment of our most intimate vulnerability he knew I belonged to him, would always belong to him. Rising up onto his knees, he looked into my eyes as he took his swollen cock and began to slide it up and down my slit covering it with his slick pre-cum. My eyes opened wider in amazement when he brushed his cockhead over my sensitive clit and I felt the sexual electricity sizzle through me. The wetness from my excitement and arousal increased as the heat and hardness of his cock burned against my pussy.

The sensation of my body stretching to accommodate his thickness when he pressed into me was exquisite. My pussy tightened around his cockhead when he began to rhythmically stroke in and out of me, his cock pulsing and growing inside me. A shiver of anticipation flooded through me and I fell into my own rhythm of sexual humping wanting to meet his strokes.

In his excitement, he made a deep thrust and I cried out in obvious discomfort. He stopped suddenly, a look of concern flickered across his face.

"I'm fine, Robert, I'm fine," I said reassuringly, not wanting him to stop. My hips began a slow rocking motion, teasing his cock to full hardness again.

"Oh, god, Cassie," he said as he lowered his upper body onto me. With his weight on top of me, he opened my legs wider and, holding me tightly to him, with one hard, deep thrust gave me his entire hard length. Not moving at first, waiting for my body to become accustomed to his length and girth inside me he quietly said, "I love you, Cass."

After a short time, he slowly pulled out of me until only the head of his cock barely kissed my pussy. He rolled off me onto his side and lifting my leg, let it rest on his hip as he effortlessly slid his thick cock into me again. I could feel my pussy, wet and ready for him, immediately squeeze around his cock, sucking him in, holding him there. He resumed his thrusting, his long, slow thrusts becoming deeper and faster. His soft sex moans turned into a long, loud groan of pleasure when his orgasm overtook him and he shot his warm, thick load forcefully inside my trembling body.

We lay together exhausted but satisfied. Our legs intertwined, my head resting on his chest. Wrapped in the security and warmth of his arms, I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes, and buried my face in his chest. I clung to him and cried until there were no more tears left. In the time we had been together, my feelings for him had changed, evolved and, with an overwhelming certainty, I realized how much he meant to me.

"Don't, baby, stop crying," he said, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"When I saw him in San Augustine, I guess I went a little crazy and all I could think about was losing you. Whether you know it or not, I care for you, Cassie, I always have. I did not intend to let William take you from me or sit by and let our lives be ruined. I think I would have killed him before letting that happen."

"Robert, you were never..." I began, but was cut off, when he interrupted me.

"Cass, listen... listen to me. I've known for a long time what kind of bastard I could be. Then I met you, lived with you, and had a child with you. Everything changed for me."

"I love you, Cass."

"And I love you, Robert." I said, as he pulled me into his loving, protective embrace.

12