All Comments on 'To Love & Obey Ch. 06'

by Moanae

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

how do you usurp a thrown?i liked most of the story just not the whole me man me in charge you woman you too stupid to do anything unless i let you thing.that shit went out in the 50s except with the assholes of the world.

MoanaeMoanaeover 8 years agoAuthor
Usurp

Usurp: to take a position of power illegally or by force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thrown vs. throne

Thrown - The ball was thrown by the pitcher.

Throne - The king sat on his throne.

MoanaeMoanaeover 8 years agoAuthor
Typo

As in this is not edited and it's also a porn site

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
wow some people think they are the English police fuk dat mudder fukers grow up and stop complaining

wish more time was spent on pack dynamics and how the ladies saw Sunny and how she would fit in ... why did they think she was a fighter if she had to be ?

TheSnowWolfTheSnowWolfover 8 years ago
great

Great story so far, has me captivated that's for sure, please continue to write.

jazz1190jazz1190over 8 years ago

Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep Going Keep. .... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

please keep going, I am hooked

MoanaeMoanaeover 8 years agoAuthor
Thruholewizard

I think I spelled that right. ^^ I suck at spelling.

But hello honey!👋 I appreciate that you are a major supporter😄

Pack dynamics will be discussed further once Sunny Rae takes her required education lessons. After all she is becoming an alpha.

And allow me to clear up any confusion. The women of the pack see Sunny as a soft yet strong woman. That's why they think she'll be able to fight for her pack by any means necessary. There will be more interactions with the women to explain this. But it doesn't come until later in my plot.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Now where did this Leo come from all of a sudden???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous