To Love the Professor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjtown8
pjtown8
70 Followers

"What is it?" He asked, as I pulled away.

"I'm going to... I want to tell my friends, we have been dating," I said. He smirked as he looked down into my eyes.

"Okay," he said as he smiled.

"Okay?"

"I don't mind if they know, I just don't want the whole student body and staff to know. I just want you to be comfortable, and happy," he said. I kissed him hard on the lips, loving the way he understands me and cares so much. Sebastian and I were close to retreating back to the bedroom for a possible lovemaking session, but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I think the food is here," he said. Sebastian brought in the room service cart that contained our breakfast. My stomach growled once again at the sight of the delicious food. I was truly starved as he pulled out my chair and I sat down. He sat down as well and he and I partake in eating the delicious food. I looked up to see him watching me eat and I felt slightly nervous. He smiled and then proceeded to dig into his food as well.

After we were finished eating, I placed our plates back onto the cart. I then felt Sebastian come up behind me as I was clean sticky syrup off my fingertips. He wrapped his arms tight around my waist before he turned me around to face him. His hand gently came down and stroked my face and then his lips followed. He kissed my forehead, my nose and then finally my lips. He picked me up in his arms and took me back to his bedroom.

His lips kissed all on my body and his hands caressed me into a frenzy. Then I felt the weight of his staff settle between my legs. He quickly thrust inside and made love to me hard and deep. He made love to me all over the bed and he had me gripping the headboard as he took me from behind. I looked back at him and it was like a driving force within him. He and I were going at it hard and rough and then he and I climaxed together. I collapsed on top of the bed and I felt his hand smack my ass. I giggled and then I felt him bite and kiss my ass cheek. He flipped me over and pulled me up into his arms and kissed me hard. I slowly kissed his lips and then I felt his lips move up and kiss my forehead and then he kissed my lips again.

Once we were well rested, he glanced at the time, then scooped me up into his arms and took me into the shower. He began to wash my body completely and I returned the favor. He climbed out while I relaxed against the glass of the shower, enjoying that last minute soak. I then removed myself and saw Sebastian busy shaving, so I brushed my teeth. My eyes watched as he slowly glided his razor over his smooth, perfect chin and I looked at his upper body, he was perfect. I rinsed my mouth out and went to get dressed for class this morning. Today, was a skirt day, since the weather was nearing 76 this morning. I wore a jean mini skirt and a flowered t-shirt.

As I was dressing I felt him come up behind me. I quickly pulled away, knowing he wanted more. I was still sore from the pounding a few minutes ago and I was also exhausted. He leaned down and kissed me and he went to get dressed. He wants it day and night, I'm just glad I can keep up with him. I then watched him go into the closet to get dress and I went to clean up in the kitchen. I was finishing drying the dishes and putting them away as he came out of the bedroom. I got my bag, I knew had to get to the library and finish some of my homework.

Sebastian reminded me he was having another lunch with his mother. I didn't expect him to invite me, and I knew we were nowhere near that stage of our relation, but I often wonder what occurs during these lunches. I wonder if she anything like my father and his continues hypocritical lectures or out of the blue topics. However, Sebastian has never seemed upset after meeting with his mother, but I can't always say the same when I meet with my father.

We headed out of the suite and went up the elevator to our cars. He kissed me and told me he would see me this afternoon. I kissed him back and felt his hand slid down the back of my skirt, coping a feel. I gasped and then pulled away and got into my car and headed to the campus.

I arrived on campus, feeling more upbeat than I normally do. I got out of the car and headed to my usual spot in the library. I went to my little hide away, my nice quiet space away from the world. It was also where Sebastian interrupted my usual reading of Jane Austen's Emma. I open my book and notebook and decided to finish my homework first before I contacted my friends. I knew they would have a million questions, once I tell them I am dating Sebastian. I quickly finished up my homework and decided to call Jessica first.

"Hey, long time no see," she said over the phone.

"Hey," I laughed.

"So how is that relationship with Mason going? According to Carmen, it is getting steamy," she said.

"Um...I wanted to talk to you about that...I'm not actually dating Mason...I never was," I finally got it off my chest.

"What?"

"Mason and I are just friends," I replied.

"Well...who the hell were you dating?" she asked. Well here we go. "I'm...I'm dating Sebastian," I said.

"Sebastian...who is Sebastian?" She asked.

"Sebastian Blaire," I stated.

"As in Sebastian Blaire, your Professor, that Sebastian?" She was literally surprised. I guess because I denied any attraction to men like Sebastian was shocking to her.

"Yes," I said to her.

"Emma...are you...sure about him?" she asked.

"Initially I started out as something spontaneous, us having fun, but it quickly developed into more, plus he actually makes me happy," I said to her.

"Wow...how long has this been going on?" she asked me. I gave a little bit of detail and she gasped as I told her mild version of are steamy relationship.

"Well, I know you are having fun but remember please be safe...and protect that heart of yours," she said before ending the call.

"That went better than I thought," I said to myself. Then I called Rose next and she picked up on the first ring.

"Hello Stranger," she said laughingly.

"Hey Rose," I said. I decided to do this quick, like ripping off a Band-Aid. "I am dating Sebastian," I said it in one breath.

"I know," she chuckled.

"How...how did you know?" I asked.

"I put two and two together," she said laughingly.

"I am sorry I waited so long to tell you and the girls, but I...truly didn't know where this was going," I said to her.

"Emma, you are a grown woman, you don't need my permission," she chuckled.

"I know, but... I know how you feel about him," I said. I know she thought Sebastian was a womanizing male whore.

"Yes, I do feel he is not...right for you and plus he is so much older than you," she said.

"He only 31, aren't you Michael like 11 years apart in age," I chuckled.

"Yeah...but it makes it weird, since you are his student," she said.

"Wasn't Michael your superior at one point, your own Doctor McDreamy," I teased.

"True...but I fixed the superiority complex he was sporting, Sebastian is a whole different breed," she stated. "I just don't want you to get your heart broken. I heard the long rumor mill about this guy," she said. I also had heard rumors about him, but since I have been with him, a lot of it has been proven false.

"I know about the rumors...but he makes me happy," I said. I was indeed happy being with him and I was pretty sure he was happy with me.

"I know...just be safe and cautious, also Jessica just spilled the beans to Carmen," she said. It was just like Jessica to jump the gun; this would be a long talk. "Carmen just texted me and it seems she pissed off you lied to her," she said.

"Oh boy!" Out of all the girls, Carmen and I are the closest. Hopefully she isn't that pissed off and be more understanding. Rose and I said goodbye and then I quickly called Carmen. However, the phone didn't even ring, instead it went straight to voice mail. I tried again and I knew she was probably screening my calls.

I just went ahead to class, hoping to talk to her before our morning class. I went down the narrow hall and there was no sign of her. I then headed into the classroom and she was already seated in the empty classroom.

"Hey," I said to her as I approached.

"Don't you hey me young lady," she said in a serious tone. Oh shit! She was really mad with me. Then she burst into a fit of giggles and I sighed with relief.

"So... I'm dating Sebastian," I said to her.

"No shit, so tell me how it all started," she said. I began discussing the first night and about how it quickly escalated into a relationship. "Wait, you stayed all night with him and he didn't ask you to leave?"

"Yes I stayed all night and we ended up snuggling. I was just as surprised as you to see him lying in the bed with me that morning. I quickly dressed and bolted out the door. During class that day he demanded to know why I left and pretty much since that day we've been together," I said to her.

"Wow, you have done what no other girl has ever done." She said as though I won a Nobel Peace Prize. I then told her he gave me a key to his place. Also I told her how he asked me to be his girlfriend. "So are you like... living with him?"

"No... although it feels like it some days," I told her.

"He is so gorgeous," she said.

"Yes...and he is funny, curious, very smart and sexy," I said. My heart fluttered a bit as I began thinking about him and how he and I were wrapped up in each other this morning.

"Okay... but please be cautious with your feeling." She was the third person to warn me this morning, when it comes to Sebastian. "Sebastian has a reputation of being a heartbreaker. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't...I don't think he will hurt me," I said to her.

"He better not or else Rose, Jessica, and I will egg his car," she chuckled. I giggled as I thought about them attempting to egg Sebastian's car like we did with Jessica ex-boyfriend back in college.

I looked at the time and saw class was about to start in a few minutes. Carmen borrowed some of my notes to copy as students began to usher into the classroom. While the professor was discussing western cultures my thoughts were only about Sebastian, wishing I was with him.

I began to text "I miss you" on the phone to send to him, however I was hesitant. Shouldn't he be the one pursuing me and calling me constantly? Was I the one that cares more?

I was about to text Sebastian but I quickly remembered he was having lunch with his mother. I decided to follow his example and decide to text my father and see if he wanted to have lunch in the city. He agreed and told me to meet him at his office.

After class got out I said goodbye to Carmen and got into my car and went to my father's office. I pulled up to the glass and steel structure building with the name Carrington INC written in big steel letters at the very top. I headed up the elevator after taking a minute to talk to Bernice who worked at the front desk. I've known her since I was a six and she was soon to be retiring this year. I was in the elevator when my phone rang and it was Sebastian calling me. I decided to let it ring and then I heard the chirp meaning a voicemail was left. I put my phone on silent, deciding to give Sebastian a call after having lunch with my father.

When I got to my father's office, I was led in by his secretary, Jane, who was very pregnant with her third child. Dad cut his call short and turned to me and smiled. He got up and came over and hugged me.

"Hey kid," he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Hey Dad," I said.

"How's classes going?" he asked.

"Great," I said to him. "You ready for lunch?" I asked him.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" he asked me.

"How about that place by the water," I said to him.

"Sounds great," he said to me. We headed down the elevator and his driver was waiting for us. He drove us over to the marina.

As we arrived at the restaurant we were seated upstairs in the private dining area that faced the many boats that occupied the harbor. The doors were open and a nice breeze was coming in. Dad and I quickly order the usual. He had the lobster ravioli and I ordered the shrimp linguine. While we waited for our food, he and I dined on lobster biscuits and sweet tea. My father began to grill me on my classes. I talked about my professors and which class I was having difficulty with. I told him that the humanities class was difficult because the amount of reading.

"How about this weekend or next weekend, we fly out and see that sister of mine," he said. He talked about us heading to the South of France. My Aunt was currently residing there with her second husband Palo and they are always inviting us to visit. I would have agreed right away, but for some reason I felt apprehensive about leaving Sebastian...even though it was only for a weekend.

"Right now I am super busy with class...perhaps next month," I suggested. "We could go for your birthday Dad and stop in London to catch a rugby game," I suggested.

"Good idea, I'll try to make the arrangements," he said. "So... anything else you want to tell me about?" he asked as he pried into my life. I laughed nervously as I thought about blurting out that I was sleeping with my professor.

"Well...I am kind of dating this guy," I said honestly. I wouldn't tell him Sebastian name but I didn't want to lie...too much.

"What his name? What does he do?" he asked me. Instead of answering him, I pretended to not hear the question as I ate more biscuits.

"Well is he a student?" he asked.

"No," I said quickly.

"Well honey, what does he do?" he asked me. He's a professor that drives your daughter crazy, I thought in my head.

"Well...he is in law," I said to him.

"Oh that is a good field...is he pre-law...is he already place with a firm?" he asked me.

"What is up with this curiosity?" I asked.

"I wondering how long before I need to get my check book out for that expensive wedding. I am also wondering how long it will be before I can expect grandkids," he said. I nearly spit out the little bit of my tea I had drank.

"Wedding...kids?" I asked him.

"Your mother and I were married right at this time and she was very pregnant with you," he said. I smiled as I thought of my mother.

"I'll let you know if thing get serious," I told my dad. A serious relationship is what I desired from Sebastian but his mind is too perplexing to understand. Right now, even though we are dating sometimes I feel...I feel more like a lover or a willing sex slave then his girlfriend.

Soon our dinner came and we both began to dig into the food. After lunch, I rode with my father back to his office. He and I got out of the car and he gave me a quick hug and told me to see you later as he kissed my cheek. I then headed to my car and drove back to school.

When I arrived back on campus, I turned my phone back on and saw I had four missed calls from Sebastian and two messages. I quickly dialed my voicemail and listen intently to the calls. He was telling me that his lunch with his mother shouldn't last long and he would meet back at his place. The next call was about thirty minutes ago and he was demanding to know where I was and why wasn't I picking up the phone. I was going to call him back, but he seemed angry, so I ignored calling him back and put my phone on silent.

I then headed over to English class and Mason was waiting for me. He told me he had purchased the movie ticket and he knew I would like the movie. I smiled as he discussed his enthusiasm for our friend date this weekend. I was in debate about telling Sebastian I was going out with Mason. I decided to tell him I am going out with a friend to catch a chick flick.

When class let out, Mason asked me if I would help him look over his paper. I agreed and suggest we run to the library. I had enough time as I went into the library and sat down. He sat next to me as we discussed things within his paper that needed to be edited.

"My grammar sucks." He watched me correct thing on his paper.

"It is fine, considering that it is a rough draft," I said to him. I peeked up at the time and quickly finished. I told them I would see him tomorrow.

I headed off to class and walked into the hall and to the main classroom. I could tell he was in a festering mood and the minute his eyes caught mine, I knew it was directed at me. Patrick came up to me and handed me back my notes. He asked me if wanted to get together after class...to study. I knew by the way his eyes touched on every one of my curves, that he wanted more than a study date.

"Mr. Smith," I heard Sebastian's rough voice. "This is not a hookup lounge, please do go back to your seat," he said with irritation sitting in his voice. Patrick smiled at me and I smiled, I then heard something slam down on my desk.

"Pass these out, Miss Carrington," he said as he looked at me. He looked fucking mad and I wasn't going to stand for it. If he wanted to act that way...I would show him. I passed out the papers and set the left over copies on the desk. I sat down and he began to discuss political law implemented for civil rights. He began asking questions about the reading last night and he then asked me a chapter question. He clearly knew that I didn't get to read all the chapters because he kept me up last night and had me on my back this morning.

"Umm...Umm...do you not know the answer Miss Carrington?" he asked as he made fun of my slight nervous stutter. I just looked down at my hands, completely embarrassed and humiliated.

"No... I don't," I whispered.

"Maybe your time would be better spent, focus on reading assignment than socializing in my class," he said in a stern voice. I wanted to rush out of the class or runaway. He was a complete ass and chose to humiliate me.

When class let out, I quickly gathered my things. I was determined to be the first out of the class. I was angry as I rushed out, I thought I heard him call my name but I pretended not to hear him. I rushed to my car and got in and drove home. I pulled into my parking garage and I just began to cry. Why would he be so mean to me? I felt my phone vibrate, I knew it was him, but I chose to ignore it.

I was angry at him, but I was also angry at myself. I was angry that I let myself slack off and not complete the homework. I was also upset with him, that he was determined to control me. I got out of the car, determine to take his advice to heart and I gather my books and went up to my penthouse to study.

I finished all the reading and assignments for that week and put my books away. I then undress and slid on a night slip and climbed under the sheets. I did miss Sebastian but I was not missing his cold attitude.

That morning I woke up and felt extremely warm. I then saw an arm splayed across my stomach and felt someone scoot in close behind me. My eyes peered down and I was about to have a panic attack but then I saw his fraternity tattoo on his wrist and I relaxed. My hand gentle trace over the letters of the tattoo.

"Good morning," I heard him moan as he kissed hair and pulled me close.

"How did you get in here?" I asked him.

"You left your door unlocked...might I add that, that is very dangerous," he said to me as he kissed on my neck. "I waited for you at my place, but I knew you would go back to your place," he said.

"You think," I said. I was irritated as I tried to struggle out of his arms, but then I heard him whisper "I'm sorry". "What was that?" I asked him. He turned me around in his arms and caressed my cheek.

"I'm sorry baby," he said to me.

"Are you really sorry, or are you just saying that so you can get some," I said with irritation.

"I am sorry, I was being a jackass and I was jealous," he said as he sat up.

"I don't want Patrick," I said to him as I looked him in the eyes.

pjtown8
pjtown8
70 Followers