To Love the Professor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjtown8
pjtown8
70 Followers

"It is not just him...I went to the library and saw you there, with that guy," he said with irritation. Guy, what guy could he possibly be talking about? Mason!

"You mean Mason?" I asked and he just nodded his head. "I was just helping him out with his paper," I said to him.

"He wanted more than just your help with his paper, he was practically falling over himself as he looked you over," he said.

"I don't want Mason...or Patrick...I want you," I said. I was being honest and I hoped he felt the same way about me. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips and I sighed.

"Why didn't you pick up the phone yesterday afternoon?" He asked me.

"I was having lunch with my dad. He was grilling me about school and if I was seeing anyone," I said as I smiled at him.

"What did you tell him?" he asked me as he kissed my lips and pulled me on top of him. I grind against him and he moaned.

"I told him the same thing I told my friends. I am dating my professor and spend most of my morning riding his dick," I said as I grind on his crotch and he moaned.

"You'll be the end of me," he said laughingly. I leaned down and kissed him. He pulled my panties to the side and pulled his boxers down and he had me riding him all that morning.

After our long stint of lovemaking, he and I popped into the shower. I saw his lustful looks coming my way again, but I wanted to cook breakfast for him. I quickly showered and got out and got dressed. I went into my kitchen and began to mix together pancake batter and fry bacon. I put on a pot of coffee and then began to make toast. After I made some toast, I set the table. He came out of the bedroom and sat down at the table. He was impressed with my cooking skills and inquired where I learned it from.

"One of my nanny's as a child actually took the time to teach me how to cook. She was my favorite out of all of 11," I said to him. He and I quickly sat down and dined on our breakfast food.

"11 nannies, were you that, horrible as a child?" He asked me and I laughed.

"No... my father would hire a nanny for me, however he was also sleeping with them. Once he grew tired of them, he dismissed them and replaced with another Barbie," I said. "After I became 16, I was too old for nannies, so he sent me up north to a... Catholic all-girls school," I said to him. Sebastian had cleared his plate as I was finishing up my bacon.

"Sorry, it sounds lonely," he said.

"It's fine and since I came back down here for college, my father has been making an effort to spend more time with me. I guess making up for the time he was absent," I said. My mind was drifting between my father and my past. I then felt Sebastian take my hand and he pulled me into his lap. He kissed my lips and I snuggled close to him.

He and I then stood and began cleaning up the kitchen and my table. I washed and he helped me dry and put the dishes away. After cleaning my kitchen, he and I relaxed on my sofa.

"So, how was your mother?" I asked him.

"Fine," he said.

"Is she working on any new charities?" I asked.

"Not that I know of," he said.

"Did you tell her about me?" I asked him point blank.

"No... she has asked, but I didn't want her in my business or dropping by my place unannounced," he said. I don't know why, but I was kind of irritated that he felt I wasn't worth discussing with his mother. I told my dad about him...well some small details about him. "How did it go, with telling your friends?" he changed the subject.

"They were all supportive, questionable about you, but supportive," I said to him. I then caught him looking at his watch, I knew he would have to go to work soon, and I had class. He kissed me once more before telling me he had to run.

After he left me laying on the couch, I proceed to get ready and headed out of the door. My mind was still going over our conversation. I know his mother is probably aware that he is dating someone because of the run in Sebastian and I had with the charity ladies. However, why would he not mention that he is actually in a relationship with me. I mean, yeah I am a student, but he could have left that out like I did with my father.

"Why is this bothering me so much?" I asked myself. Did he really feel I was worth mentioning? Hell, am I viewed in the same light as he sees other women from his past? He demands things from me, get upset and jealous...am I not able to be demanding of him.

As I got to the classroom, I was dying to talk to Carmen. She knew I wanted to talk the minute I came inside.

"You shouldn't be upset," she said to me. "Brandon and I took it slow and he and I were both hesitant to discuss our relationship with our parents for close to six months. I originally thought we would be a fling, so I didn't think it was necessary, yet now I feel differently," she said to me. I nodded my head in agreement, realizing she was speaking the truth.

After class was over, I got into my car and went over to his place. I then went up the elevator and went straight up to his penthouse where Sebastian was waiting for me. However, he was standing up and getting ready to leave.

"Come with me," he said to me.

"What?" I asked him.

"We are going out," he said to me and the smile on my face spread quickly. He took my hand and we headed out to his car and I question about where we were going. He didn't tell me where we were going, but I was excited. We pulled up to the History museum and I felt even more clueless. He got out and came around and open my door.

"The museum?" I asked him as he and I walked up the stairs.

"I want to show you something," he said as he smiled at me. We headed up the step and into the massive building. He and I began to walk down the halls, he got me a brochure. I was looking through the pages and saw his name in bold letters, it said that he was lead on the research team behind the new exhibit. I smiled as I saw his name etched on the brochure.

"So you are behind this new exhibit?" I asked him.

"Yes, my father use to take me here, he was a big fan of history. So he passed the love of history to me. My family has always donated funds to the upkeep of the museum. However, this was a once in and a lifetime opportunity for me be a part of the research team," he said. I could tell he was excited; he was a history fanatic, so I knew this was important to him. "So you shall be one of the first individuals to view this new section," he explained to me. He held out his hand and I took it and he led me thru the new section. It was spectacular, the whole "Sons of Liberty" section had been redesigned with several large and small artifacts on display. There were flags, sculptures, documents incased in glass, cannons, swords, guns, and pictures on display. Then there was a section dedicated to Alexander Blaire, who was Sebastian ancestor, that was part of the revolution. I smiled, thinking how amazing he was for sharing this with me.

"How did you like it?" he asked me.

"It was amazing, there were so many things I didn't know about your family, Alexander is an ancestor of your family?" I asked him.

"Yes, so we decided to share our private collection to the world," he said. I smiled at him thinking about how amazing it was. "I'm glad you liked it," he said. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

"So when does it open?" I asked him.

"Next weekend, my parents are making a big gala event of it and hopefully we will receive more donation," he said as we walked thru other sections of the museum.

"That will be wonderful," I said to him.

"It's the first time my family has really shown support for me...after I screwed up," he said. Sebastian sat down on a bench that was near the restrooms of the building.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I took the seat beside him.

"For a while...I was seen as a...disappointment...after..." Was he going to tell me his secret? "Years ago, I was disowned by my family. I was often seen as a disappointment in comparison to my brother Vince. I was constantly scrutinized by my father, which led to my careless way of living. I was stupid playboys... that did reckless and thoughtless things and because of it...I..." Sebastian sighed and stood up and walked away from me.

"You don't have to say anything right now," I whispered. I could see the hurt in his eyes and I never wanted to see him unhappy. I stood up and took his hand. He pulled me close and we continued to walk through the rest of the museum.

"I do have one question," I stated. "What about the playboy part?" He and I both chuckled as we came to a stop.

"What do you think?" he asked as he pulled me close and kiss me hard on the lips. I moaned as I pulled him close to me. Definitely reformed, in my personal opinion.

Sebastian led me out of the museum and we walked down Main Street and had lunch at "Michael's Italian Restaurant". He knew I was a fan of Italian as we went inside and we ordered lunch. I order the spaghetti, when a girl approached the table.

"Professor Blaire," she said. She looked at him with this large smile and she turned her eye towards me and glared.

"Hello um..." he said.

"Shelly, Shelly Bryant," she said. "I had you for class," she stated.

"Oh, right...how school going?" he asked her.

"Remember, I graduated about 2 years back," she said. Her hand gently rested on his shoulder and similar to the other women, she glided her hand down his arm. "I was just remembering you and how you assisted me with that special assignment," she said as she smiled at him.

"Yes, that was a long time ago," he answered quickly. He smiled at me as though he was trying to reassure me that she was a part of his distant pass. Her eyes quickly drifted over to me, with a glare and determination.

"I am currently working on finishing my Master's degree and could use some extra help on a History thesis," she said. I bet she did, I could help but roll my eyes as I listen to her talk. She could barely keep her eyes off of him. "Perhaps we could get together sometime?" she asked.

Sebastian answered her before she even finished talking. "I'm sorry Shelly but I am currently very busy this school year...this University offers many great programs that can help you with that paper," he plainly stated.

"Oh right," she attempted to cover up that frown and look of confusion gracing her face. "Well it was good seeing you again, I have to get back to my friends," she said. She smiled a bright smile at him and glared at me before she left to go back to her table.

"Another one of your teacher's pets?" I asked with a knowing smirk. He just laughed and just shrugged his shoulders. "She really seemed to miss you," I teased. He took a sip of his drink and glanced at the menu in front of him. I began to wonder, would that be Sebastian and I possibly in the future. What would happen if he didn't feel like I felt? Although he has been vocal regarding his feeling towards me, I am constantly fearful he might change. I wonder how long would it take him to forget me and how many women does he truly remember?

We both dined on spaghetti and after eating he and I went walking down King Street, hand and hand. He and I browsed in the shop, and I picked up a new pair of golfing gloves for my father. I told Sebastian about my father's love for the game of golf. He told me his father couldn't get enough of football, he was a huge Patriots fan. I agreed that my father really like the Patriots as well. While in the sports store he picked up some items for himself. He and his college buddies get together once or twice a month during the weekend and play rugby.

I knew little about the sport, however; he was animated to discuss it with me. I listened and commented on his passion and we talked about watching a game on TV tonight. It excited me that he wanted to do or see something other than me naked and beneath him. After shopping I decided to allow him to drive me to class and just leave my car at his place since I would be staying the night.

I kissed him hard and I headed up through the back end of the library. I went straight to class and sat down next to Mason. He smiled at me as I sat down and then he turned to face me.

"So you seem cheerful," he said to me.

"I am excited for the weekend," I confessed. I was excited for the weekend because there were no classes.

"True and we also have our date at the movies," he said as he smiled at me. For some reason, I felt that he thought that this date was more than just a friend date but an actual date. I felt the need to be honest with him, especially the fact that I was dating Sebastian now.

"Um...Mason, you know I'm dating someone," I said to him.

"I know," he said knowingly. "However, it doesn't make me want to stop hanging out with you," he said to me. The way he looks at me, is like how I look at Sebastian, with love and adornment. Judging by the smirks and looks Mason was giving me, I have a distinct feeling that this "friend" date meant more to him than it does to me. I hope he is not waiting in the wings to pick up the pieces? I felt the need to say something, but I know how it feels.

Class began to start and we discussed our future writing assignment that would be due on Monday. I haven't had time to start on it and hopefully this weekend I would. Between my life with Sebastian, class, homework and friendships, it was becoming a lot for me. I was also feeling this overwhelming guilt for not telling Sebastian I will be hanging out with Mason. However, Sebastian can be so jealous and Mason and I are just friends.

When class lets out, my thoughts about Sebastian were disrupted by Mason. He was currently telling me he would see me tomorrow. I smiled and nodded my head telling him I would see him on Friday.

I got up from my desk and headed toward Sebastian classroom instead of swinging by the cafeteria for a quick snack. I want to get to Sebastian classroom before students arrived. I cut through the commons area and headed directly to the classroom. I went in and expected to find him, but he was not there yet, so I headed to his office located further down the history hallway. His door was closed which was unusual unless he and I were in there together or possibly the head of the history department.

I listen intently to hear who was currently occupying the room. I then heard that all too familiar snarky tone that belong to his paralegal "slash" assistant Jen. I knocked only once before I quickly open the door. I was expecting worse, that he might have had her against the desk or on the floor where he and I are known to have sex. However, he was currently occupying the desk while she was resting her ass on the edge of the desk as if no seats existed within his office. He looked at me a smile came across his lips.

"Hello Emma," he spoke. He spoke my name in that smooth voice he uses when he is extremely horny. I remember it from this morning when he spoke my name when he was trying to get me to wake up so he could fuck my brains out.

"Sebastian," I breathlessly spoke his name. My eyes were currently glancing at him, then at the desk, which I can remember my hard nipples grazing over that surface as he took me from behind. I then heard a throat clear and my eyes shot up at Jen.

"Hello Jen," I said. "I was hoping to speak to Sebastian possibly before class started but I see he was busy with paper work," I stated as I looked at the thick stacks of paper sitting on his desk.

She gave me a hostile glare before turning back to Sebastian. "Yes we are bus..." she was stating.

"The briefing can wait," Sebastian stated firmly.

"But it needs..." Jen was stating.

"It can wait till tomorrow, since I will be in the office all day," Sebastian stated with finality. Jen gave me a permanent glare as she collected the folders and stacks of paper on his desk. She then snatched her purse off the chair in the corner and then turned and smiled at Sebastian.

"I will see you tomorrow Sebastian," she smiled. She left out the office without giving me a goodbye.

"Well I think she might hate me even more," I giggled.

"She a bitch...it is like she has permanent PMS," he chuckled.

"She doesn't hate you...it is possible that she is very much in love with you," I stated.

"I don't need her love...and I have never wanted it. If anything, she is just drawn to power...she is greedy for it," he stated. I soon wondered, would he want my love if I gave it to him and stop trying to hide it. "So what is it you want...to see me about?" he asked as he approached me and grasped my body closer and kissed me senseless. Soon my thoughts were relinquished and none existent. He sat me on the desk and went to lock the door.

"We don't have a whole lot of time," he stated. "But enough time to get you wet," he stated as he laid me back on the desk and I watched as he raised my shirt up till it sat over my breast. He then yanked my bra down so that my breast hung free, but were thrust up for his viewing pleasure. I then watched him pick up his stainless steel pen I bought for him during our outing the other day. He and then glided the back end of the pen across my chest, taking his time to circle each nipple with the pen. His mouth then latched onto my nipples as one of his hands moved down to yank my pants and panties down to my kneecaps. His fingers came down and caress my sex and I moaned.

"Already wet," he whispered. I gasped as he nipped my nipple and before I knew it, he took that same pen and glided down my body and directly into the folds of my sex. I gasped as the pen caressed and glided in and out of me. It was cold yet intriguing and turning me on big time. In and out...In and out and then he would slowly encircle my clit with the metal tip.

"Sebastian," I cried out as he moved the pen faster and kissed my lips to silence my moans. His lips went back to my nipples as he moved the pen faster and then I climaxed. I moaned, grasping him closer, begging for him not to stop.

He stepped back and looked at me with this intense lust within his eyes. I slowly began to sit up and collect myself on his desk.

"You need to get to class," he said. His tone was rough and needy as he stood there looking at me. I quickly fixed my bra and pulled my shirt down. I slowly stood and pulled my pants and panties back up. I looked over at him and he was pitching a tent within his pants.

"What about you?" I asked him. He approached me and leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Not now...later," he said. I kissed him back and he pulled away. "You need to get to class Ms. Carrington or do you want another tardy," he teased as he smacked my ass.

"Maybe Professor Blaire...maybe," I smirked. I pulled away from him and headed toward my stack of books and went back to the class.

He was following close behind me as I entered the classroom and quickly sat down. I took my normal seat within the front row and I watched him enter within the classroom. He smirked as he passed me in order to take his seat behind his desk. He then began to do attendance for class that evening. I watched him pull that same stainless steel pen out of his back pocket and do a check off for class. I watched as he grazed the ink pen across his lip. It nearly making me gasp because I knew that pen had just grazed across my sex.

"Carrington...Carrington," I heard him repeat my last name. It finally occurred to me that he had called my name for attendance. He smirked at me as he now stood in front of my desk.

"Oh!" I say startled. "Here!" I state breathlessly.

"I am glad you are here, please try to remember to pay attention," he said. He headed back to the front of the classroom and continued with attendance. I admired his well-toned body, knowing full well what lay waiting underneath those clothes.

After attendance Sebastian continued with his lesson plans for class. I was determined to make some kind of attempt at focusing on the various laws drafted into the constitution. However, my mind and eyes were caught up with him and his eyes took quick looks at me. I then slowly touched my neck as a flush was creeping up my body. I felt he had some inclination of what his lustful eyes were doing to me. Before long Sebastian was discussing the upcoming test and projects and then he was dismissing the class. Sebastian was accosted by several students who had questions. Sebastian informed them to email him any questions about future assignments. I stood to leave and gave Sebastian a look that said I will be waiting in the car.

pjtown8
pjtown8
70 Followers