To Love the Professor Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold that night as I headed towards the faculty parking. Sebastian wasn't far behind as I heard the door click unlock to his Range Rover. I quickly climbed in and he followed suit as he got into the car. Sebastian grasped me close and kissed me hard. He and I moaned as he basically tried to undress me in the car.

"No... not here!" I state quickly. "People could see us," I whispered.

"There is no one here," he stated to me. I couldn't see any more staff as well as students still floating around the area. The staff parking lot was located in a more secluded area. As of right now, it looked nearly empty as he began to unfasten his pants.

"You're so bad," I teased him as I slid my panties down. He lay his seat all the way back. Then helped me climb over into his lap and settled me on his throbbing manhood. He groaned as I slid down his staff and he grasped my hips in his hands and moved me on him.

"Fuck!" he groaned. He thrust and pumped into me

"Oh Sebastian!" I cried out. I move against him till he and I both received the release we so desperately need. I collapsed against his chest, unable to move or say anything just yet.

"Thank you baby," he whispered as he squeezed me close and kissed on my neck.

"You are very welcome...I guess this will be added on our long list of adventures places," I teased as I pulled back and kissed his lips.

"Yes...it is still nowhere as hot as you on my desk," he teased. "Speaking of desk...perhaps tomorrow you could come up to the office tomorrow," he said as his hand stroked my back. As much as I wanted to say yes, I want to be honest about my friend date tomorrow with Mason.

"I actually made plans tomorrow to hang out with a friend," I said.

"Okay," he stated.

"With Mason," I said. I watched a look come over him and slowly his face appeared hard and uncaring. "Are you okay with it?" I asked him.

"I'm fine," he said.

"If it bothers you, I..." I was stating but he held his hand up.

"It doesn't...I don't care," he said. "Let go home," he said as he helped me off his lap and I sat down. I slid my underwear back on while he fixed his boxers. He started the car up and drove back to his place. He drove straight up to the garage and parked his car next to mine. I turned to him to speak, but he was already out the door.

"Sebastian," I said as I climbed out the door and followed him.

"What?" he practically growled out.

"We are just going to the movie and then an early dinner at Tez's," I stated.

"I already said I don't care," he said. We got onto the elevator and rode it down to the penthouse floor. He and I had stopped speaking as we headed into the penthouse. He went toward the fridge and I headed toward the bedroom. I began to undress and quickly headed into the bathroom. I stepped into the glass shower and turned the water on steaming hot.

My heart felt heavy as I stood underneath the shower head. I was expecting something...some type of reaction from him, but I got nothing. Maybe I am overreacting in regard to this or maybe I am not. I know if Sebastian ever had a so call female friend I would explode with rage.

I was currently stuck in the war-zone within my head when I heard the words "Yes!". My head shot up and I turned around to see Sebastian is standing there at the entrance of the shower door still fully dressed.

"What?" I asked as I cut the shower off so I could hear him.

"I said yes, I have a problem with it, yes I do care, yes I am upset...I am actually furious," he said with exasperation. "It is not just because I am jealous or that we are in a relationship... but it's because...I love you," he stated. I don't know if I have ever or will ever hear such a romantic declaration in my life, but I could barely breathe let alone stand. I quickly leaped into his arms and kissed him hard on the lips.

"I... I love you too," I whispered against his lips.

"You are mine," he stated before he kissed me. He picked me up and took me to bed. I looked in his eyes and this had to be the most perfect night of my life. Sebastian stripped out of his wet clothes before taking me into his arms. That night we made love and he never hesitated to whisper words of love and devotion to me as we lay together.