To Lunambra Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will free you of your need to be 'proper' then," she said, and a jet of urine began spraying out from between her legs. It was too much for the Prince, and he began desperately tugging at the rope on his inner robes and finally his greaves underneath. As Marina was still going, he freed his manhood and slowly knelt beside Marina. She looked at him, at it. She had never seen a man's effects before, save for paintings and statues. It was so much bigger than either of these art forms displayed. She realized that the Prince was still looking at her, and he wasn't yet releasing his water. Her legs were positioned so he could only see from the side, and in a moment of impulse she widened her legs to give him view of herself. This did it.

He began to go, gasping and groaning in pleasure as he finally released twenty-one hours worth of urine. She ran out after a few more seconds, but kept staring at the Prince as he relieved himself beside her. He quickly tried to turn away from her, but she crawled further towards the edge of the shelter forcing him to stay facing her, as if he turned he would wet their pine bedding. "Does this amuse you, girl?" he said in an agitated tone, as she continued watching him intently. However despite his pride, his body failed him, and she saw his organ stiffen greater with each passing moment she watched him. Her womanhood was still in full view, and not even a Prince could deny her attraction. Soon enough, he finished his business and collapsed backwards onto the pine bedding.

Marina watched as he struggled to stuff his hardened member back into his tight chain and leather greaves, but it was futile. Marina lay naked beside him and his thoughts would not leave her. But he was a Prince, his honor forbade him to take advantage of the girl. And so he continued to lie there, his manhood standing straight as a Royal Guard. Marina would not take her eyes off it, as he could not take his eyes off of her. Marina's legs were getting cold from the open air, but she did not want to wrap herself as the Prince was still exposed. It was a standoff of a very unique nature, but one of them would have to falter. Marina decided to make her move.

She pulled the robes back over herself, and slid upwards to lay next to the Prince. She was now pressed against him, and she opened the robe and covered the Prince with it as well. "I offered my robe to you, there is no need to share its warmth with me," he said softly, his breath passing over her ear as he spoke. She shivered but managed to compose herself.

"There is nothing wrong with a woman being chivalrous, my Lord. I know you must be very cold." He could not deny her statement, he was very cold indeed. He pulled the robe tighter over himself and Marina did the same. They stayed there as the sun set behind the trees and the shelter slowly fell into complete blackness. Baeden's back grew sore from a stone that had been digging into it for a time, and he rolled to his right and felt his manhood press against her leg. Before he could turn away, she sleepily swatted at it, causing him to yelp softly. She rolled around and glared at him. "What was that sound for?" she asked.

"You hit me in my-" But he didn't need to finish his sentence. Marina began giggling like a young girl, pressing her hands against her mouth to stifle herself.

"I'm sorry, I thought there may have been a squirrel on me or some such, are you alright?" she said through continuous laughter. The Prince couldn't help himself, and he began chuckling along with her. He wasn't sure what he found so funny, but her laughter was contagious. He realized that they were making far too much noise, and he pulled her against his chest until they both regained their senses. They stayed together for a time, breathing softly and feeling each other's warmth. Finally Marina looked into the eyes of the Prince. "Do you want me, my Prince?"

Baeden held his breath and closed his eyes, fighting every instinct his body was shouting at him. "I cannot. I am honorbound to-"

"Oh I'm sorry, but to hell with your honor, if you want to have me, then I am yours right here and now!" she whispered desperately into his ear. He couldn't stop himself, and his right hand slid down between her legs. She inhaled deeply and pressed herself into him, holding his hand against her burning mound. He stroked her hair with his left hand and rubbed her soaked womanhood with his right. His middle finger slid smoothly into her, and he gently rotated his hand, coinciding with Marina's own gyrating. Her eyes and mouth were tightly squeezed shut, and she moaned inwardly, using all her strength not to yell out loud. He moved his left hand from his hair over her right breast, gently squeezing and rubbing it through her coat. She pulled her hands up and fiddled with the buttons until the coat fell loose, exposing her small but extremely smooth and perky breasts. Her nipples stood at full attention, and her entire body quivered with lust. He ran his left hand over her breast, gently circling her nipple as she breathed heavily into his chest. His right hand continued its work, sliding in and out of her body. He felt that rough patch about three inches into her and began to rub it and push on it, the only thing that ever seemed to get a reaction out of the many princesses he had been presented with. However, Marina's response was far greater than any of those. She squealed and gripped his arm so tightly it almost hurt, and she pressed her face into his robe to stop herself from screaming. She thrust forward and back, pressing herself against his hand as hard as she could. Eventually she could take the teasing no longer, and she pushed his hand away and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide for him. Baeden kneeled over her, gripping his rock-hard member and began to lean into her...but with the willpower of God Himself, he fell to the ground and pulled the robe tight around Marina's shaking body.

"Honorbound or not, it isn't the time nor the place. Sleep now, we search for the Queen come morning." And that was that. She was left hot and untended, as was the Prince, but if he would restrain himself she must do so as well. For well over an hour she fought the desire to bring herself to satisfaction beneath the robe, but she finally drifted into a restful sleep.

Marina awoke the next morning to the Prince gently shaking her shoulder. She sat up and looked around, and saw her pants and boots were hanging over a small firepit, as well as a large flask full of melted snow. "Won't that draw attention to ourselves?" she asked.

"I believe we are safe here, for now. Listen, you can hear birds chirping about from every direction. If there was anything dangerous about, they would be silent," he explained. "And also, I've made sure to cut the bark off the wood I'm burning, to make it produce less smoke." Marina sat up and pulled off the blanket, standing straight for the first time in what felt like a year. She stretched, and Baeden looked up at her, still naked from the waist down. The sun shone through her thin legs, making her private hair glow a bright red. He quickly looked away this time, last night's rest allowing him to focus better on his composure. "Your clothing is dry, get dressed, we must leave this shelter soon."

"I'll get dressed soon enough, but I must tend to another matter first." And she leaned back against the cliff wall and relieved herself where she stood. Baeden looked on from the corner of his eye as she emptied herself, secretly amazed at the boldness this girl showed in the face of Royalty. He knew that many other Princes and Kings would go as far as to execute the girl if she had done such an act before them, but Baeden was never like other Royalty. He had been introduced to many princesses, but as the male heir of Lunambra he had no obligation to take any but whom he chose. And he chose none of them, not due to lack of beauty, or lack of their desire for him. He rejected their father's propositions for a reason many would find superficial or paranoid: The fact that none of them acted like a real person. They had all been trained from birth for the singular reason of being shoved into the arms of a prince of their father's choice. Each of them walked the same way, spoke with the same manner, greeted him with the same words, and lay still as he took them to his bed except when he rubbed that special spot. And each left his kingdom with the same stone-set face. No sadness of his rejection, no unique attempts to regain his favor.

Now he stood as this beautiful, astounding, emotional, animalistic girl finished urinating and walked proudly across their shelter where she pulled her pants on, tied them tightly, and slid her feet back into her warmed boots. He wanted her, there was simply no denying it. Once they returned to the castle, Baeden would find this girl and finish what she had started. "Drink," he said. "We've had no water since the Feast, and we must be healthy for what is to come." So she drank, estimating half the flask and passed the rest to Baeden, who finished it off. He tossed it back to Marina, instructing her to fill it with more snow. After she had filled the flask, Baeden slid it into the pocket of his robe, which he put back over his body. It smelled of the scent of a woman, and it fogged his mind. He couldn't have the distraction. He tossed the robe into the flames as Marina looked on inquisitively. He took the robe's bright blue color into consideration and said: "The color of the robe does nothing to blend with the environment. If we can avoid being detected, we'll be much better off. Now come, it's time we leave."

*********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3- Stone

Queen Jenara opened her eyes and tried to sit up, but was held back from both directions. Through tired, cloudy eyes, she looked to her left and then her right to see that her hands and feet were chained to a stone slab. And even worse than that, she was naked. She tried to pull at her chains, but was stopped by the overwhelming pressure inside of her. She crushed her legs together and gasped, barely containing herself through the wave of urgency. It passed and she lay back, breathing heavily. She figured many hours must have passed since the bandits attacked the carriage, as she had been managing herself fine there but was in agony at the moment. She had not felt the need for relief so greatly since she was in training as a Lady-in-Waiting as a little girl, with the threat of sleeping on the hard floor looming over her if she were to wet herself. Of course the test was a trick from the start, and they had planned to force her to wait until she lost control no matter how long it took. And now she was again laying on a stone floor, again about to lose to her bodily limits. Again her insides throbbed, and she let out a yell this time, a yell that echoed through the stone chambers.

"Hello?" A small voice piped up from beside the queen, and she turned to see another woman sitting in the corner behind her, also naked. The Queen was taken aback by how similar the woman looked to her. The same flowing brown hair, smooth, pale skin, same strong frame, even the same green eyes. From a distance, she could easily be mistaken for the Queen. This thought is what allowed the Queen to realize that she had very likely indeed been mistaken for her, which was why she was here.

"Who are you, girl?" the Queen asked, even though the woman nearly matched her age of 38.

"I am just an adventurer, my Queen. I was attacked by many men two days earlier, and I believe they mistook me for you. I must say, we do appear alike. They've treated me surprisingly well, but I fear I won't remain so fortunate now that they know they have the wrong woman."

"I see. Do you know where we are?" the Queen asked her.

"Yes. We are at Olsha Fortress." The Queen recognized the name. It was only about half a mile off the road she was taken from. "I used to nearly live here as a child, right after it was abandoned as a military post once we allied with Valdus."

The Queen laughed painfully. "I watched my father give that order. Ironic now, that I am held by brigands who are only here due to this order." She was interrupted by heavy footsteps echoing through the hallway outside the prison door. A tall, bearded man dressed in heavy chain and plate armor unlocked the steel door and entered their cell.

"Aye hello there, Queeny," he said in a gruff, deep voice. "Glad we finally have the right one of you. We were certain it was her, until she started screamin' and pissin' all over the place. Shameful display for a Queen we thought, so I took the time from my day to question her. She managed to convince me that she were not Royalty, which lead us to find you." The Queen stayed silent. "You don't need to say nothin', the gold and weapons we found on your carriage as well as the guards tell me we got the right bitch this time."

The bandit placed his hand on her right breast, and she stared daggers into him but made no sound. His hand ran down her body towards her womanhood, but before he got there his hand passed over her massive, bulging bladder. She involuntarily shouted, slamming her legs shut and squirming as much as the chains allowed. The bandit grinned evilly at her. "BOYS, GET OVER HERE!" he shouted. Soon more footsteps approached, and four men joined him over her naked body. "I think this cunt needs a piss as well, wouldn't you think?" he laughed. The other men joined in his laughter. "I feel like it would be amusing to watch a Queen humiliate herself so. He leaned against the wall, watching her. "How long do you think you can wait, eh?"

The Queen's fury blocked out any of his proposed humiliation. She continued to stare him down, and she released her legs grip on each other. For twenty minutes she lay there, each second feeling as an hour. With each breath she took, her vulva twitched and her muscles strained. She could see her stomach bulging nearly six inches beyond its usual size, and she was thankful she had no girdle or belt to compress it. Her pride allowed her to contain herself. She did not know this, but inside of her, two liters of wine and water pushed down on her, more than she had ever before contained. She would never admit it, but many times during and after feasts she had allowed herself to leak into her many undergarments to relieve some pressure, but now she had no such option. The slightest amount of fluid escaping her would be fully visible to everyone, and so she held. After half an hour, the men gave up the vigil. "I'll be back soon to see your mess," their leader spat as he left the room.

As soon as he was gone, the Queen began to cry, something she had not done in many years. Not out of fear or pain, but from the insult of knowing she would soon burst, giving her captors the satisfaction. "I'm sorry for what has happened to you, girl," she said to the other captive. "I wish I could defy them but my body is going to fail me as yours did. Soon I am going to wet myself on this floor like a common peasant child." The woman's next words made no sense to the Queen, at first.

"Not if I hide it."

"How could we hide it, we have no cloth, no holes-" And the Queen gasped as the woman crawled over her and knelt beside her legs.

"My Queen, would you do anything do defy these men, anything to prevent them the sight of your loss of control?" The girl spoke seriously, looking into the Queen's eyes.

"I would. But I simply do not see what-" And the girl turned, kneeling over the Queen and placing her hands on the floor beside the Queen's hips. She lowered her head, and placed her mouth over the Queen's womanhood just as she lost control of her waters. The Queen went dumb with relief, unable to protest the abhorrent maneuver the girl had performed. She burst directly into the woman's mouth, and she swallowed every drop the Queen put out. She tried continuously to stop her flow, but it was well over ten seconds before her muscles regained enough strength to stop it.

Trying to stifle her moans of relief, she glared down at the girl, who wiped the Queen's urine off of her chin. "How...dare you," the Queen hissed down at the woman. "I should have you banish- execu- burned at the-" But her head fell back. Every muscle in her body was weak from holding her drink, and her mind finally realized that she had just been saved earthshattering humiliation in the face of her enemies. Soon afterwards, she heard people approaching once more from the hall. The leader and his four men entered the cell. He stared at her inquisitively.

"What trickery is this!? I saw with my own eyes the size of your belly and somehow you stay dry." A brilliant idea filled the Queen's mind.

"It is because I am a Sorceress, you animal." She mustered the best 'evil grin' she could manage. "The one and only reason I have not melted off these chains and turned you and your men into tadpoles is because I respect the laws of this country and want to see you held to trial and hung from the neck until dead. I remain here, for I have sent my Familiar to the castle to notify the Captain of the Guard of my whereabouts. Now leave me be, and await my army as they tear this fortress to the ground." Her deception worked perfectly. Fearful expressions spread over their faces as she spoke, and on her last word each and every one of them stumbled backwards from the room. Putting herself in the shoes of a simpleton, she could hardly blame them for believing her. It was utterly obvious that she was about to wet herself, and for the problem to suddenly vanish was as close to sorcery as the real world would ever see. The true solution to the problem likely seemed unfathomable to the bandits, and the Queen would have never thought of it herself. While they would not believe her act forever, the other woman's quick actions had bought them more time, which was all they needed.

The woman spoke again. "That was a smart plan, my Queen, but we both well know there is no army on their way. Will we really remain safe here?

"You needn't worry," the Queen whispered to the girl, now smiling true. "These men will be not but corpses before this day is out. My son escaped their first attack, and I swear to you, his wrath is far greater than any army."

******************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4- Interrogation

The bandit slipped on a patch of ice, slowing him just enough for Baeden to catch up. The Price crashed into the terrified bandit with all his weight, sending him sprawling to the ground. Baeden drew his longsword and thrust the tip through the bandit's left leg. He cried out in agony, but was given no quarter as Baeden lifted him off the ground by his baldric and slammed him violently against the trunk of a tall evergreen. Baeden leaned in, his face no further than an inch from the bandit's.

"WHERE IS SHE!?" He roared, smashing the bandit into the tree once more.

"Fuck off," the bandit spat, fruitlessly struggling against the Prince's iron grip.

Baeden stepped back, then lunged forward landing an explosive overhand punch to the bandit's chest, shattering his collarbone with his steel gauntlet. The bandit crumpled to the ground, and was met by a steel boot crashing down onto his elbow, dislocating the joint. Baeden pulled him to his feet, and asked again: "WHERE IS MY MOTHER, WHERE ARE YOUR MEN KEEPING THE QUEEN!?"

"She...the...is at," he mumbled, close to losing consciousness. Baeden dragged him along the ground and shoved his face into a pile of snow, shocking him awake, then tossed him back to the ground, placing the edge of his sword along the bandit's throat. With unfocused eyes, he said: "We're holding her in Olsha fortress-"