To Lunambra Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did everything he told her as he said it, then had a few more practice strikes. When she felt more comfortable with it, she looked at him seriously. "I'm as ready as you can make me in one day. It's time to find her."

***********************************************************************************

Chapter 6- Infiltration

Baeden and Marina circled around the stone buildings. The Prince peeked into every door, finding another storehouse, a brewery, an empty armory, and what appeared to be some sort of torture chamber. The majority of the fortress was underground, and the nondescript buildings on the surface were all the same size and shape. Finally, they came to the last door, which was locked. Baeden stepped back and lifted his foot to kick it in.

"No!" Marina hissed, shoving his foot back with her leg, almost knocking him over.

"What's the problem?" he asked, regaining his balance.

"Too loud. Give me the crossbow." He handed the weapon to her, and she carefully removed the front sight nail and the trigger wire. She placed the crossbow on the ground, and inserted the two small objects into the lock. Baeden watched quietly as she fiddled with it, and after two minutes there was a soft ~click~, and she pushed the door slightly open. She put the sight and trigger back on the bow, and handed it to the Prince.

"And where exactly did you learn to do that?" he asked.

"I wasn't always such a proper servant, you know," she said, gently nudging him.

"Very well then." He carefully slid into the building, sword held at the ready. "Clear." He pushed the door all the way open, letting light flood the small room. There was a table and three empty chairs, a burned out firepit, and plates of food with nothing but crumbs and oil left on them. The room smelled of smoke; the fire had been recently lit. Baeden stepped lightly to the back left corner of the building, kicking a large square rug aside, revealing a trapdoor set in the stone. He tugged at the iron handle, and luckily it came loose. He opened it as quietly as he could, and dropped down, lifting a hand to help Marina down as well. The trapdoor led into a short, cramped hallway which transferred to a stone staircase a few meters away. He led her down the steps, until the sunlight faded almost completely. They stopped, and stood in the dark.

"What do we do now? I can't see a thing passed this step," Marina whispered.

"There's no choice in the matter, we need to wait here until our eyes adjust to the dark. We'll break our necks if we keep going down without our sight." He sat on the stone steps, and Marina did the same. She leaned on his shoulder and waited. Soon after, she downed the remainder of the canteen against her better judgement. Twenty minutes passed, and Baeden stood up. "I can see well enough now. We have to move on." They took a few more steps down the staircase, and Marina stopped. "What is it?" he asked her.

"I still need to wee, you know," she suddenly said to him. "I stopped it before, but it's getting pretty bad now."

"I do too, Marina. But we've already got the armor on and we need to move now. Can you hold on?"

"I will wait as long as I can, of course," she whispered. She squeezed her legs together, then continued following Baeden. Down and down they went, finally reaching a steel door set in the cold stone walls. Baeden pushed, and it thankfully creaked open. Baeden stepped through, and shouted as he was slammed against the right wall of the hallway by a large man clad in the bandit's leather armor. Baeden kicked off the wall, knocking the man off of him. He spun, bringing his longsword around his body to strike, but stopped as he heard Marina scream. He turned to see she had been grabbed, another bandit behind her, his knife to her throat.

Baeden lowered his sword, glaring at the two men. He heard thundering footsteps throughout the nearby halls, as four, six, eight more men surrounded him, the one holding Marina standing outside of their circle. The one whom Baeden guessed was their leader, equipped in both chain and plate armor, burned black to aid in stealth. "First the queen, and now the Prince. This is a lucky day for us indeed."

*********************************************************************************************

Chapter 7- Wrath

Baeden gripped his sword tightly in both hands, but kept it lowered at his side. The bandits grinned smugly, and Marina cried softly from the corner of the hallway. The bandit who held her had slid his hand under her cuirass and was squeezing her right breast, his face buried in her neck. The leader raised his axe toward Baeden. "Drop the blade, kid. Yeh're outnumbered an' outmatched. Come quietly an' yeh'll be sold back to yor' kingdom unharmed along wit' yor' mother and this girl."

Baeden began to release his grip on the blade. He wasn't afraid of them, but he couldn't risk Marina along with him. As it was about to fall from his hands, he heard Marina shriek. He glanced over, and saw that the bandit now had his hand down her greaves, pressing into her womanhood. Suddenly the bandit shouted, pulling his hand free and violently shaking it. "This little cunt pissed on me' hand," he roared. Marina's face hardened, and she spun, quickly drawing the shortsword and driving it through his chin and out the back of his neck. The other bandits turned towards her, and Baeden solidified his grip.

Time seemed to move in slow motion as he charged forwards, slashing his sword upwards through the air, cleaving through one of the leather-clad bandits. He ducked and rolled under their leader's first swing, drawing his dagger and sticking it into the leader's leg. The man collapsed backwards, and Baeden lifted his left arm, deflecting a spear thrust from one of the other bandits. He pulled the spear forwards, slamming his sword hand into the bandit's face, and then slid his sword across the bandit's throat.

Marina stepped forwards as the remaining eight bandits turned their attention to Baeden, and drove her blade through one of their backs, and quickly spun to slash the shortsword across the neck of another. Baeden had taken out another three of them, but got caught with a kick, forcing the sword from his hand. He ducked a sweep of a mace, lunging upwards and grasping the handle of the large club, and kicked the man in his groin, forcing the weapon from his grip. Baeden swung it down, crushing his skull and turned to slam another bandit to the gut.

The remaining four looked on in horror and turned to run, but Baeden grabbed a sword from the floor, and ran down the two who were furthest back. He pulled his second dagger and hurled it through the air, driving it into the back of the last leather-clad man. Only the leader remained, but his heavy armor and wounded leg prevented him from getting far as Baeden drew the crossbow and buried the last bolt into the leader's spine, right in the gap between his helmet and cuirass.

Baeden stood catching his breath, and Marina fell backwards against a wall and cried into her arms. He walked and sat beside her, holding her tightly. "I'm not going to ask you if you're alright. You're a warrior now, Marina. You've done what some men three times your size would be incapable of. I know you may need time to recover, and I'm sorry but there is none. We have to find my mother and return to Lunambra before night falls." He pulled her to her feet, and she quietly followed behind him, her head down.

"That was number thirteen," Baeden said quietly. "He could have been lying, but I don't see how we'll ever find my mother in this maze without calling out to her. "MOTHER!" he roared, to no response. They kept walking and calling, and finally;

"Baeden?" Very faint from far ahead. They sprinted through the hall, coming to a stop before a thick wooden door. He raised the heavy mace and swung it full-force into the lock, and the door shook but held. He swung again, and it crashed open and he walked through, weapons raised. The room was empty, a long, damp chamber with iron-barred cells on either side. A table and a large washbucket sat in one corner, and a torch was lit outside one of the cells. Baeden stopped in front of it and quickly looked away.

Marina walked behind Baeden and stared into the cell. The Queen and a woman who looked remarkably similar to her both lay naked in the small cell. Baeden blindly handed the crossbow to Marina. "I mustn't see this. Use your lock trick to free them. I'm going to go find clothes for them. Scream if you hear anyone coming from the other direction." And he ran off through the back door.

Marina dismantled the sight and trigger, and began working at the lock. Queen Jenara leaned up towards her, tears in her eyes. "I knew Baeden would come, but I did not expect you, Marina. Why would you not escape when you had the chance?"

"Because I choose to be here, my Queen. Me and Prince Baeden helped each other on the way down here. Neither of us could have made it alone." The jail door swung open, and Marina began working on the Queen's cuffs. The other woman was curled in the corner, her hands pressed against her crotch. At first Marina thought she was attempting to cover up, but it was now obvious that she was desperate to relieve herself. The woman stood and leaned forward, letting out a pained moan. She eyed the bucket which sat outside the cell and looked pleadingly at the queen.

"Go ahead, girl," the Queen said, with a slight nod. Marina was astonished, and decided the Queen must be more relaxed than she regularly seemed.

The woman cried in thanks and began to hobble towards the bucket, and Marina looked on, hypnotized, as small spurts of urine began dribbling out of her as she walked. Finally she made it to the bucket, and a waterfall began pouring from her small body. It splattered to the floor, and she squatted and aimed herself into the bucket, gasping and moaning in relief. Marina shook herself free of the sight and continued working on the Queen's cuffs. Finally the last shackle fell loose, and the Queen got to her feet. The other woman was now laying against the wall, breathing heavily, pulses of urine still spurting out of her onto the floor. Marina looked at the Queen, and grinned slightly as she saw her belly protruding far beyond its normal size, and her legs squeezed together tightly. She even saw the Queen glance at the bucket, which was full to the brim, unfortunately for her. Just then, Baeden came back into the room, carrying the Queen's flowing robe and jewelery, and another small set of leather armor, apparently for the second woman. He handed the Queen her robe, still looking away, and he pulled the woman to her feet and began helping her into the leather gear while Marina helped the Queen into her complicated robe.

*********************************************************************************************

Chapter 8- Home

Once they were all dressed, they quickly made their way out of the fortress and into the fading sunlight. Marina had given the Queen her shortsword back, and taken another blade from one of the fallen bandits, as had the other woman, who had finally introduced herself as Sabina. However, there was no sign of further opposition as they hiked through the forest towards the main road. Baeden stopped and closed his eyes, listening through the trees. "Everyone, please remain quiet. I hear voices." The group silenced themselves, as Baeden focused in on the sounds. And then he smiled. "It's a search party. I hear dogs and horses, and the wheels of a carriage."

They began moving quickly towards their rescue, but the Queen grabbed Marina by the arm and held her back. Baeden stopped and looked questioningly at her. "Go on, son," she said to him. "I must speak to Marina privately about her actions today."

"Can't it wait, mother? We're nearly returned home."

"No, it can't wait. Now do as I ask and meet the search party. We will catch up soon." Baeden shrugged at Marina as he turned and walked off. As soon as Baeden was out of sight, the Queen groaned a long, anguished sound and doubled over, both her hands pressed tightly between her legs. Marina looked on in shock, and the Queen stared desperately at her. "Please, girl, get this sodding robe off of me this instant!"

Marina quickly jumped into action, pulling the many bows she had previously tied in the sides of the Queen's robe. It took over two minutes to strip the Queen down to her underclothes, and she fell back against a tree and pulled her silk underrobe up around her belly. She gasped and moaned, obviously in a state of desperation Marina could barely even imagine. She stood against the tree, nearly naked, but she wasn't yet releasing it. "What's the matter, my Queen? We must hurry to the carriage."

"I know, but damn it all, it isn't coming out and I don't know why. I've never had need this strong in all my years but I just can't do it out here."

Marina bravely placed her hand on the Queen's shoulder. "Please, my Queen, just relax and do what comes naturally. You're going to hurt yourself if you haven't already, should you keep holding it in." Tears began to stream down the Queen's face.

"It's just not coming," she moaned.

"Sit down, here," Marina said, motioning to a fallen tree a couple of feet away. The Queen did so, her legs spread wide. Marina stood behind the Queen and placed a hand around her, on her greatly bulging belly, and gently pushed in. The Queen gasped and gripped Marina's arm with great strength. Marina kept rubbing and pushing on the Queen's huge bladder, and finally, slowly, she began leaking onto the fallen tree. Breathing heavily, the Queen relieved herself before the servant girl. It started as slow spurts and leaks, but quickly escalated into a torrent that flooded the ground beneath her. Marina was amazed, even at her very limit she knew she could not have contained even half of this. The Queen reached down, and spread her vulva so the stream shot to the left, away from her robe which lay on a dry bush nearby. Finally the stream slowed, and eventually stopped. The Queen sat there, head in her hands, still breathing heavily and staring at the giant puddle beneath her feet.

"I trust you will tell this to exactly nobody," she said to Marina.

"Of course not, my Queen. Honestly, I've had my own trouble with my waters today, I just wish to put all of this behind me." The Queen grinned tiredly at her and nodded. After Marina put the Queen back into her robe, they traveled to the carriage where they were greeted by Baeden, Sabina, and six new heavily armed Royal Guards. The Prince was inside, with Sabina riding on the back. Marina helped the Queen to the front seat of the carriage, and Baeden motioned her to join him inside the carriage. She climbed in and sat beside him.

"What was all that about, then?" he asked Marina.

"She was mad at me for getting blood all over her sword, of all things. 'Oh, it's going to rust, you'll never get a decent meal again if it does, I tell you now," and so on."

Baeden sighed and rested back against the soft velvet seat. "That's my mother, all right." He leaned over to Marina and whispered in her ear. "I don't know what I'm going to do, Marina. I need to relieve myself this very second and there's simply nothing to be done about it."

Marina was taken by surprise, but quickly recovered. "I'm the same way. My belly is squeezing against this leather so hard it feels like it's going to crack. We just need to wait until we reach the castle. If this were the carriage we traveled to Valdus in, with its rotted out floor, we could have pissed right into the ground beneath us, but not in this fancy thing."

Baeden sighed and placed a hand on his groin, and Marina joined in, placing one of her small hands on his and the other on her own. She couldn't help herself, she began rubbing him and herself, and she quickly grew wet with excitement. Baeden took no time getting himself up either. Marina fumbled with the strings on his greaves, but he pushed her back. "I can't, Marina. I really don't think I could hold it if I did. I'm so close to losing control, I can't even describe it."

And so they rode in silence. After what felt like an age, they arrived through the Gates of Lunambra just as the sun set beneath the horizon. As they all dismounted the carriage, the Royal Adviser came out to meet them. After they moved into the Great Hall and gave the Adviser the quickest possible rundown of events, Baeden turned to the group. "I apologize, mother, but I have not slept in over forty hours. I would like to bring Marina with me to tend to my chambers as I sleep, if that is alright."

The Queen nodded at him. "Very well, I have plenty of fresh servants in my own tower. See that she's sent back in the morning. Oh, and Xavier," she said, looking to the Adviser. "This woman is named Sabina. See that she is given permanent lodging in the Upper Ring, and have a decent wardrobe and food supply delivered to her with haste. Stop, do not question me," she said quickly as he looked at her indignantly. "Just do as I ask, and now. This is an order. If I see she has been mistreated, there will be hell to pay. I am going to retire to my own chambers now.

"Very well, my Queen," said Xavier, and he bowed deeply to her. He motioned at the beaming Sabina to follow, and they wandered off into the city.

"Goodnight, son, and thank you both," she said quietly, nodding towards Baeden and Marina. She turned and walked into the hall leading to her tower.

As soon as she turned the corner, Baeden and Marina began running towards the Prince's tower. They barely managed to crawl up the stairs, Marina already leaking into her greaves. She gasped and held herself, and Baeden had to pull her along before she wet herself right in the hallway. Finally they reached his ornate chambers, and they crashed through his door and bolted it behind them. He began tugging at her armor, stripping the cuirass off of her first, then her coat. He pulled his last dagger and cut the ropes on her pants, not having time to untie them properly. They dropped around her ankles along with the cloth she was using as makeshift underwear. She stepped out of the greaves, now wearing nothing but boots and gauntlets. She pulled off the gauntlets and tossed them aside, and began openly holding herself as she looked at the Prince.

"I want you now, my Prince," she whispered into his ear. He shivered and looked down at her.

"As do I, I simply cannot deny it further. As soon as we relieve ourselves, we ca-"

"No," she interrupted. "I want you RIGHT now, I want you like this," she moaned, rubbing herself against his shaking body. "Everything feels so sensitive, and I want to feel you lose control inside of me. Don't act like you don't want the same, I saw how you looked at me when I wet myself beside the carriage, and pissed in front of you in our shelter. You want this."

Baeden smiled at her. "I don't know what's wrong with me, but you're right."

***********************************************************************************************

Chapter 9- Climax

Marina crashed onto the Prince's massive bed, and gasped sharply as she desperately twisted her legs together. Her hands rested on her belly, which was bulging prominently between her navel and her pubic hair. Baeden stood over her, violently tugging at his belt as his manhood pressed uncomfortably against his leather greaves. He finally unbuckled the belt and the greaves dropped, revealing his own hugely bulging bladder. He moaned, a primal noise of pleasurable agony as his body fought to its very limit. He placed both his hands on Marina's legs and slowly untangled them, pulling them apart. He had a full view of her throbbing privates, and her gyrating body that contained an ungodly amount of urine. He lowered his left hand down her leg and rubbed her womanhood, pressing into it with his palm and running his thumb along the engorged skin.