All Comments on 'To Serve Her Pt. 02'

by skinnysailor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9over 7 years ago
A beautiful Asian lady ( possibly of Vietnamese origin) had a 6-ft.

Blond slave on a leash ........

I loved that bit Skinny sailor because it is similar to the Viet domme in my " ex-Marine Hubby " Chapters 1 & 2.

Keep up the racial diversity !!!

Regards,

Ashesh9

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Improved over chapter one

I don't know if you read chapter one comments before finishing chapter two. You do better a dressing her love for him. It would be even better still if she were to do more to demonstrate it through deed, not only to say it. Actions speak louder than words. The best indicator here was that she noticed his discomfort at being groped by the master and that she firmly stopped it. Fiction and RL are full of people who say they love someone but whose actions contradict. If,he must continually prove his love and devotion, so must she, even in D/s. It one sign of a good dom/me.

Much of the story is spent without the two of them interacting or with minimal descriptions of their interactions. It feels as if there is a crowd blocking my view of the two main characters. They keep attaching him to the redhead. Will the mistresses push them into something? Free to grope is different from being ordered to fuck someone else. Ought to be discussed, if you are going that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous