To Serve Her Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found Mistress Ann. She was wearing short tan shorts and a tan blouse with pockets at the breasts, like a safari shirt, all the buttons undone and her big pillowy breasts straining to escape the top of her half cup white lace bra. I hoped there would be dancing. There were umbrella shaded tables scattered around with pillows beside their chairs. Her slave and I were led to a table where we knelt beside our mistresses. He really was that big! Beautiful waiters and waitresses in revealing black uniforms circulated with drinks and food. Mistress Ann and her slave seem to have discovered the joy of finger feeding.

A beautiful Asian lady, possibly of Vietnamese heritage, with a very pale blond six foot tall man on a leash came and joined us. She sat and yanked his chain down. He was blind folded. He sank to his knees and kept his head bowed. His pale skin really showed off the whip marks and scars on his body.

The party was very fluid. We drifted from table to table as Beautiful Mistress visited. There was a lot of sucking and fucking going on. When we sat with Mistress Didi the Master she was sitting with was getting blown by his young man slave. Didi's little blond girl was blind folded, and curled up on her pillow like a good pet.

Eventually Mistress Tanni, with her redhead, found us. "Come Erin, lets find a quiet corner." They led us to a vine covered arbor with a cushioned bench beneath. Beautiful Mistress had me sit on the bench, then the redhead sit on my lap. She pulled my arms around the redhead's waist and cuffed them together, then wrapped her arms around my neck and cuffed them. "You two get to know each other." laughed Mistress Tanni as she and Beautiful mistress walked away arm in arm. The redhead had a ball gag in her mouth, I had my 'new' gag, so there was no talking. She laid her pretty head on my chest, her long red tresses tickled down my belly. She clung to me like she was afraid of falling off and drowning.

Some time later the Mistresses returned and separated us. I was led around some more as Beautiful Mistress continued to visit. At one point we passed the Oriental lady on top of her slave riding him hard, with her hands tight around his throat. Yikes!

Back home Beautiful Mistress gave me the disciplining I deserved with the white leather strap. Five strokes. After her shower and hair brushing she let me dress her in her white satin dressing gown, then cuddle her to sleep. Her head is on my shoulder, her satin sheathed arm across my chest. Oh the feel of the smooth satin against my bare flesh, and the soft curves of Her. My cock is aching, but I know better.

"I love you and never want to loose you." She whispers as she drifts off.

Chapter 7

It's a lazy Sunday. Mistress has chosen my purple velvet slave set and blue boxer shorts along with a two foot spreader bar at my ankles.

Mid morning She summons me to the kitchen where Shes just pouring boiling water from the kettle into the tea pot. I catch my breath at her beauty. Her long blond hair is flowing over the collar of the extra thick, soft terry robe I gave her for a St.Valentine's present. I'm so thrilled she wears it often. On her feet are the stiletto heeled slippers with the fur trim. Mmmm, beautiful toes.

"I don't want to hear a peep out of you 'till I've finished my tea. Now" She points at the kitchen table "bring that chair and the paddle here." Something new. There was a ping pong paddle on the table.

Beautiful Mistress puts two slices of bread into the toaster. "I haven't paddled you before. Should be fun. Drop your shorts and give me the paddle."

She undoes the sash on her robe, starts the toaster, then sits on the chair. Her robe fell away from her long beautiful legs. Oh, nothing but Beautiful Mistress under her robe! She pats her knee. "Get over here Slave." I settle my bare ass over her knees. Beautiful Mistress has me squirm around until my hard cock and balls are hanging between her thighs. She presses her knees together, crushing my cock and balls with her thighs. I can't help it. "Gaahh." I scream at the pain.

"Darling, I told you to keep quiet. That's ten for tonight my Pet." She began beating me hard and fast with the paddle. I could just barely stifle any sounds. The toaster 'dinged' and She stopped.

"Go and stand facing the counter."

In the reflection in the kitchen cabinet's glass door I watched Beautiful Mistress sip Her tea and nibble Her toast. There was a soft rock station on the radio. I could see Her satisfied smile as She admired her handy work, my burning red ass.

After She finished Her tea break She picked up the paddle and as She walked out said "After you've cleaned up in here, go to your room."

"Yes Beautiful Mistress, Thank you." I managed to say without sobbing.

End of Pt 2.

12