To Service is Divine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes glared with need and her face expressed a stubborn resolve. "Give me cum!" she cried.

He was dismayed by her insistent need. "By the Master's balls! She's become a cum-whore."

Her vagina clinched tighter against his hardness. It was like a vice, milking it, urging it to spurt more warm cum. With each pulse of his member, she begged him for more.

He urgently exclaimed, "Your mouth! You haven't yet tasted cum. A newly minted cum-whore should also ravish a man's fertile seed with her mouth. Do you agree with that assessment?"

She grinned and then a wild tongue flickered out. It gave the impression of a snake sensing the air. "Yes, cum in my mouth."

***

He could see it in her eyes. She had defiantly cracked, but her loony behavior was not a predicted outcome of the process. It was more probable that her mind had fractured and she was now suffering from some form of psychosis. He may have erred by moving too quickly to master her and overused her vulnerability to the words.

Her current state was not that of a typical cum-whore. Add crazy in the mix and you had an insane-cum-whore with an obsession for cum. That was not a good combination of character traits for a whore, especially when she had your dick in her hand.

His intention was to convince her to provide oral service as a means to remove her, but he miscalculated her actions. He felt perturbed over his inability to predict her behavior due to her state of mind.

She had indeed moved positions, but not in the manner he had expected.

At first, he lay prone feeling smug and arrogant at his ability to manipulate her. His demeanor quickly evaporated and became one of distress. He had not expected her to shift positions into a sixty-nine and immediately drop her cream-pied cunt against his face.

She giggled like a nymph. "Eat and lick cum from mommy's pussy. Cum good."

Josh was irritated by her girly-like chuckles. He was quickly losing control of the situation and it was unnerving. He made a frantic attempt to expulse the deposited jism from his lips.

She giggled upon hearing his expressed distaste and frustration.

She felt a great need to assist him with his chore.

He wiped his lips against the cheek of her buttock in attempt to remove the deposited spunk off his lips. He annoyingly exclaimed, "I'm the master. I'm not licking my own ejaculate from your crack. Remove your rancid cunt from my face."

His eyes widened when her hands suddenly appeared and spread her gash wide.

He watched in horror as the walls of her vagina contracted and globs of cream began oozing out from her gaped tunnel.

"Get the fuck off of me, I'm not—" His sentence was stifled by her snatch.

She held his deflating cock in her hand with disappointment. "Big wiener turns to little wiener and makes new whore sad. Hard or floppy, your balls need emptied of all your cum."

She sighed.

Her annoying child-like giggles were the precursor to signify her anticipated enjoyment over her next undignified undertaking. Her mouth enveloped his flaccid penis, forming a vacuum, and with a maniacal determination she sucked for her treasured gift.

Sounds of his muffled screams and the flailing of his hands were simply warning signs that her actions weren't that of a whore intent to pleasure a man.

Chamber of Horrors

It was mid-day, Amy, Lori and Jacob entered the unlocked door to Mia's home. It was silent and cries to locate Mia or perhaps Josh remained unanswered. The house was rather large. It was determined that they split up. They searched room to room with an urgent need to find clues.

A distressful scream from Amy echoed from down the hall coming from Josh's bedroom. The reverberant pitch was one of heartbreak and loss.

Jacob and Lori rushed in to find Amy curled on the floor. Her body shook from emotion expressing hysteria, sorrow, and guilt.

The bedroom was dimly lit. The hallway light, overturned lamp, and the glare from the window gave a clear indication that acts of cruelty and injustice had occurred. The room was in shambles, items of all assortment lay scattered, including a cluttering of shredded and knotted ropes.

Lori immediately went to Amy's curled form and squatted with the intent to comfort her.

Jacob seized the overturned lamp and held it outward to get a better view of the splatters of red marking the walls. It was evident that some horrifying event had taken place. He sat the lamp on the nightstand and preceded to search further in the room. His expression showed a mix of emotion boiling within.

Lori watched him with evident concern and a gut-wrenching dread over his potential findings. In addition to those varied thoughts, her fixated eyes expressed a glittering affection for the man now exploring the room. Like Amy, her emotions were abundantly strong and overwhelming. However, unlike Amy, she had learned to hold them in check.

His preliminary observation showed evidence of varied shades of fluids staining the sheets and speckling the carpet. These drying spots were more than likely female secretions and male ejaculate. In one corner, lay a pile of blonde hair that had obviously been shaved from Mia's scalp. Mixed along with those lustrous strains were pubic hair. A pair of scissors and a bloody razor lay partially buried in the pile. Small driblets of dissolving shaving foam speckled the floor. The sight of these clues caused his skin to flush to a hue of red and his brow arched downward.

If what happened here was Josh's doing, it was obvious that a tryst between mother and son was not an incestuous affair of love, but a brutal rape of debasement meant to humiliate and shame her.

Lori noticed Jacob's expression. His eyes were watered and his brow was arched downward. It indicated conflicted emotions mixed with confusion. She felt a need to comfort him. She left Amy's side and walked over to him and placed a gentle hand on his arm. She could feel the radiant heat of his anger, barely contained. When their eyes fixed, his crimped mouth and brow relaxed and he placed a loving hand on hers. Neither could smile. The scene of the room made it inappropriate.

She said, "There are hidden cameras in two locations in this room. Cindy had me install them when we setup this fiasco. Honestly, she had us install cameras in every room. I felt it was a bit much, but I wasn't entirely myself at the time, so I never voiced an objection. All of the computers across the street are designed to act as video recorders and each camera is motion activated. They continuously record every event that occurs with HD clarity and sound."

Jacob heatedly said, "Damn-it, Lori, we came here to get Mia and take her to that hypnotherapist, whatever his name is, for the sole purpose of removing the crap you guys did to her. Then we find she's missing and Josh's bedroom's become some weird sadomasochist playroom. He's been missing for at least three days. Then on the way here, we find out the doctor guy is also missing. Yesterday, my mom suddenly drives off and vanishes. No one can reach her. Cindy is the only common denominator that links everyone together."

"Jacob, I understand how you're feeling. Amy and I hit you with a lot and you feel betrayed by your mom. We don't yet know what occurred here. The video will show us the event and maybe provide clues. We have absolutely no leads. Please listen to me, I can assure you that there is no possible way Cindy would hurt Mia, not like this. Josh can be a clumsy and impulsive ass wipe, but you and I both know he would never harm his mother."

Staring at the tall, slender, blond beauty before him, he couldn't help himself. He pulled Lori to him for an embrace. Their eyes met to express their feelings. The connection between that gaze was new, but it was indeed true love.

They kissed passionately until Amy came up beside, hugged them both and tilted her head against theirs.

Amy said, "I'm sorry you two. I'm having a fucking hard time with these damn emotions. Seeing this, it hurts, you know. We weren't like this before we were turned into bimbo whores. We've been changed. The emotions are real, but we feel them with intensity. I'd hate to see myself if I were angry. Jacob, I don't know how Lori can control herself when she's around you. I love you both, but it's not like the love I have for Josh and Mia. Damn-it, how in the hell could I possibly have fallen in love with both the mother and the son. Am I that fucked up?"

Jacob lightly chuckled at the idea of Amy's confessed love. He said, "You know, I'm upset with all of you. What was done to Mia is inexcusable. Although, I understand how messed up each of you were, including my mom. I also understand the mentality that drives your irrational acts of behaviors. As whores you were simply incapable of rationalizing the difference between right and wrong. However, there is absolutely no excuse for Josh's part in all of this. I warned him not to try and then he decides to involve my mom. She's been unpredictable and her behavior's been erratic as of late, which explains her weird actions. If both of you are getting better, why is she getting worse?"

Lori tilted her head slightly to look at Amy and gave her a brief smile, then reached behind to caress her curly red hair. The two of them had been turned into whores together, had fucked men together, and even made love together. They were friends before they were whores, but the hardships experienced as dimwitted bimbos had bonded them forever.

She turned her head back to Jacob and then said, "Your mom has lots of secrets and she's made connections that not even Amy and I know about. This chamber of horrors makes absolutely no sense. Jacob, I beg you, don't blame your mother, there is a reason I'm so head strong on this matter. Amy knows what I mean. There is much I haven't yet told you, but you need to know that your mom would never harm anyone unless they were a threat. You've seen what she is capable of when she's threatened. With the exception of her sudden obsession in making whores, she's done only good deeds. She's way smarter than she's pretended to be. However, I have no understanding of recent events that's influenced her behavior. Her schizoid mentality tells me there is something seriously wrong with her."

Jacob's eyes wandered momentarily in thought and then focused on two shadowy objects sticking out from under the bed. Lori and Amy were puzzled when he broke the hug and kneeled down.

He held each object in his hands. His expression was one of grief. In one hand he held a rubberized dildo smeared with feces mixed with blood. In the other was Josh's leather belt lathered in red. The instrument of abuse was still damp. Josh always wore that belt.

Amy's reaction was to instantly dash from the room. Her hysterical wails of sorrow resounded from down the hall and ended with the sound of a slamming door.

Lori simply stood in place stunned by the implications those two objects represented.

Jacob's conclusion was that Mia wasn't just brutally raped, she was abusively tortured. His anger caused his hands to tighten into fists around the offensive objects.

He reacted by hurling the dildo against the wall with enormous force to express a furious outburst of rage. His action was so powerful that the rubber dildo didn't bounce; it cratered the wall with a titanic hole and boomed like an explosive bomb.

In the other hand, he clinched his fist so tightly around the leather strap that driblets of red seeped between his fingers. This abusive tool used as an instrument of punishment was redefined in Josh's hand. It now represented justice and signified future retribution. This he would keep. He was determined that the act of savagery committed against Mia wouldn't go unpunished. There would be a reckoning.

He further expressed his outrage with words. "That fucking monster will pay for what he did to Mia. If he doesn't die by my hand, I will see that he lives the rest of his life behind a fucking iron curtain. If she still lives we need to find her. We have a responsibility to save her. If he's become this diabolical, there's no telling what else he'll do to her."

Lori wept with grief and guilt for her part in all of this. Her life had become a long list of shame and regrets.

He pulled a pillowcase and wrapped it around the belt. After wiping his hands on the sheet, he turned to Lori.

The sight of her standing frigid from distress caused his anger to wane. His thoughts shifted and mimicked her heartbroken expression.

His thoughts turned inward. All of these women had suffered from what was done to them. I see it every time I gaze into her eyes. I would give my life for that woman. Although I love my mom dearly, the woman standing before me is the one that truly holds my heart.

Jacob said, "Please forgive me. I share guilt for my part. I was the one that unintentionally turned my mom into a whore. That bastard Karl influenced me to sin and pushed me to buy a whore. If I had not done what I did, the events leading to my mom's involvement would have never happened. The only wonderful thing to come from all of this was that it allowed us to find each other. I have no regrets for that. We need to view that video. I need your help. I'm simply not capable of doing this on my own."

They embraced with a kiss. Hand in hand, they left the chamber of horrors.

***

Lori sat at the computer. Her hands sweep across the keyboard at an alarming rate.

Jacob said, "My god, when did you learn to type so fast. That's absolutely amazing. I know your studies are in computers, but I've never seen someone do what you're doing."

She stopped and turned her gaze to his.

She folded her lower lip and her expression was one of worry. "I hoped you wouldn't notice. I never learned this. I was a one-finger key pusher. This started the instant I felt real emotion again. It bothers me. I have concerns about knowing something I've never learned. I've never had a class on any computer languages, but yesterday morning, I found myself capable of programming code. These skills aren't mine and I don't have any idea where they came from. If Amy hasn't told you already, I'm also smarter than I was before. If that's the case, I'm not actually returning to my former identity, I've become someone else. Honestly, this scares the shit out of me."

Amy sat on the couch waiting for Lori to start the video. She piped up with a response. "Yah, she got smarter and got all those fancy new skills and I'm still a fucked-up redheaded bimbo whore. What the hell? Why didn't I get some amazing new gift? The only thing I seem to be capable of doing is crying my heart out. Let me tell you, that's a fucking curse. I got the short dick, damn-it."

Lori swiveled in her chair to look at her and replied, "Amy, I didn't ask for this. I'm sorry. I'm terrified that I have this knowledge. What I'm able to do shouldn't be impossible, but then again, transforming two heterosexual woman into two nasty lesbian whores in a day—well—let's just say, it happened."

Josh said, "I'm not bothered by your unique talent. Although I didn't know how you were before, you can't fault me for falling for the woman you are now. For whatever reason you were gifted with these skills, we can use them. Mia's life and perhaps others need to be saved. If what you said about my mom is correct, then the person behind that damn program is the culprit. Your new talent can be invaluable. View it as a gift and let's watch that damn video."

Lori stared at him with her mouth ajar. She grinned, blew him a kiss, and then swiveled back to the keyboard. Her fingers moved speedily and precise.

The video popped up on the screen and played.

It started at the moment Mia entered Josh's room. They watched intently as the story unfolded. They saw Josh become the demented fiend. The transformation was instantaneous and dramatic. The personality he exhibited was an entirely different person. No part of Josh's personality was ever represented. It was as if his identity had been completely erased.

They heard the dialog exchanged between them. The video showed how the man systematically manipulated and degraded Mia using her vulnerability to the words to drive her deviant behavior.

The fiend said, "Cindy Chesterfield is responsible for your fate. I wouldn't be concerned about being the only toy on the master's chess board because you will soon have a companion. The woman that arranged your future is of no value to the master and will share your fate. Both of you will be tasked to enthusiastically service men as lowly degenerate gutter whores. Neither of you will hold any worth other than the pleasure provided by your cunts, asses and mouths."

Jacob motioned for the video to be paused.

Jacob said, "How can she be made to become like Mia? She's already been turned into a whore. It's impossible to make her like Mia because her personality traits make her immune. She can't be manipulated to become something else. Shit, if she was commanded to suck a dick, she'll pretty much drop to her knees willingly. Not because she was told to, but because she likes sucking dick. The same goes for fucking. Being a whore is who she is now."

Lori replied, "You're correct in regards to your mother. To attempt to turn a whore into a whore seems futile with that logic, but that's not what he's doing to Mia. He's attempting to degrade and dehumanize her into a subservient sex slave. He is essentially breaking her mind to the point of accepting her fate. There is obviously more to this than we know. The bastard is arrogant and talkative, so perhaps he'll tell us more."

The video began playing where they left off.

The deeper into the video, the worse it became for Mia.

Amy's emotional wails were often louder than Mia's screams of agony. It got to the point that it became impossible to watch Josh's abuse of his mother. The two people Amy truly loved were no longer the people she knew. It was too much.

She ran screaming to the back bedroom. She howled her misery and expressed her guilt for her part in this tragedy. It was Mia's vulnerability that allowed the monster to manipulate her into performing sexually. The woman would never have done those things if not for those hypnotically imprinted words used to stimulate her arousal. She blamed herself for Mia's devolvement into a sexual plaything.

Lori paused the video.

She swiveled in her chair to look at Jacob. "She'll be okay. It's been difficult for her. The emotions for her are too strong. She was never like this before. Then again, watching the degradation of this woman is hard for me also."

Jacob replied. "I don't know what's been done to Josh. Whatever was done to him might be similar to the process used to turn normal women into whores. The Master or whoever he is, seems to be the man behind everything. You're telling me my mom isn't responsible, but the fiend pretty much confirmed that devolving Mia was her idea. If she actually had a part in this, then it makes her guilty and she'll be judged by God accordingly. Sharing Mia's fate isn't something I wish on anyone, including my mom."

Lori didn't respond, her eyes watered as she stared at him. She was troubled and was having difficulty expressing herself.

He said, "Lori, what's wrong?"

"I have no issue with you fucking Cindy and I even encourage it. I certainly understand the relationship with your mother. I also know how deeply she loves you. I don't mind sharing you with her. Even though I've changed, I'm still a whore," she said.

"Why did you bring that up? You're changing the subject. Obviously, this is something that's been bothering you. I'm more worried about her allowing you to be part of my life. Since she's been made a whore, she's possessive and has a sexual obsession with me. I had no choice but to accept my role as her lover. I'm not complaining really, she's a great fuck and I love her. However, the connection between you and I has changed everything. Lori, please believe me, I truly love you, but right now those problems are miniscule compared to the impending catastrophe we now face."

1...34567...10