To Service is Divine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know all about your love life with your mom. That's about all she talks about, most of the time. That's how I know what you like. She does have a crazy obsession, but honestly, her fixation with you has everything to do with the program that made her an incestuous whore. It's not my fault you check marked every box and made her a sex machine." Lori giggled.

He sighed, "Lori, please, let's get on with this. I don't know how much more I can take watching it. We've got no choice but to watch what happens in the end."

The video continued playing.

They watched as Mia's psyche fractured and she began acting strange. Her mind had broken to the point that the words no longer had an effect. Her splintered mind was now set at the devolved state of a loony-cum-whore.

The fiend was incapable of controlling her. The lunacy of condition made her flighty and irrational.

Lori exclaimed, "Dr. Perkins warned us that something like this might happen. He practically begged Cindy to not make him do this to the woman."

"Well, it looks like the bastard is getting a taste of his own medicine so to speak," Jacob replied.

Then it happened.

Lori and Jacob watched in horror as Mia's body was thrown with great force and slammed against the dresser across the room.

The Master Plan

The fiend that inhabited Josh had become something else. He stood on the bed looking down at the incapacitated woman.

The Master said, "I don't care that you're a broken doll. Even puppets with no strings can be used for a purpose. I will still break you until you simply drool and bark at your master's command. In the end, you'll still be molded into my design. You will become the lowest of all whores, only worthy to accept her master's gift. You are nothing to me but a pleasure toy bred only for the sole purpose of licking cum off the floor at her master's feet. Your maniacal cum obsession can be used to guide you to perform."

The powerful toss of Mia's body slamming against the dresser had injured her. It was evident from her intense groans of pain that she no longer experienced euphoric pleasure. Since the words no longer affected her, the strength behind those words that once caused her to experience pleasure from pain were ineffective. Her wails of pain could be heard from the video with excruciating clarity.

Just as arrogant and self-confident as before the Master had more to say.

"I do not claim to be God. All masters serve another more powerful master. I am simply the Master's tool made flesh to serve him in the earthly realm. Unlike God, I do not have the power to make whores instantly with the snap of my fingers. Whores are created through force of will, deceit, proper training and most importantly time.

"That will soon change. Although you're a malformation from my intended goal, if I succeed in molding you into a resemblance of a subservient sex toy, your mind will simply become a template that can be imaged and reproduced to make identical whores in a manner of hours. On a global scale, I will become God."

***

The video was paused.

Jacob was confused by the Master's statements. What that arrogant bastard said made no sense to him, but the implications of his words were frightening. "Lori, I don't understand any of that gibberish. Making whores on a global scale in a manner of hours?"

Lori swiveled in her chair and turned to Jacob. Her expression showed she was deeply disturbed.

She said, "The tragedy of Mia isn't a singular event. Apparently, we're involved in something much larger that can impact the fate of all mankind. The Master intends to dehumanize her to the point that she was simply an object designed to pleasure men sexually. She would be a human like automaton made of flesh, functioning as instructed. If it's similar to imaging a hard-drive, he can simply hook her up to a computer and map her brain to make a copy. He can then use that copy and upload it to another human to reimage their brain to make it a duplicate of Mia's. Essentially, anyone affected by the process would be a subservient sex whore with an obsession for cum. If he is capable of turning normal women into whores by digital means, he can certainly use a similar process to render an imprint of Mia's image onto another. Look at what was done to Josh. I believe Mia's more of a malfunctioning experiment. I truly believe your mom is the unblemished model he's targeted to devolve into his master template. If that's the case, we are running out of time and we still have no leads as to where they are."

Jacob was astonished by Lori's intellect. She had the capability of providing an analysis of the entire scheme in a paragraph of words. She had apparently been gifted with something quite extraordinary. If what she said was true then this would become a global catastrophe that would collapse civilizations or worse destroy all mankind. The imprinted image could be used on a man or a woman. Just thinking of entire populations of men and women becoming submissive sex toys, would indeed make the Master a god.

His reply was a simple nod.

She swiveled back to the keyboard and continued the video.

As time progressed, the degeneration of Mia was too difficult to watch. Neither of them could stomach the inhumane treatment she suffered at the hand of that monster. They simply listened, hoping that some clue would lead them on their path.

Just listening to the sounds made by Mia towards the end made them cringe. The woman had been dehumanized beyond anything resembling a normal human in regards to her behavior. She was incapable of articulating in complete sentences. She could only pronounced one or two words and those were often incomprehensible. Her mental capacity had been shattered beyond her induced psychosis.

Towards the end, Mia collapsed at the master's feet from exhaustion and was incapable of performing any further degrading tasks that were demanded. They opened their eyes to watch as Josh ejaculated on the floor in front of her and demanded she lick his cum. She greedily licked it with her tongue like a dog as if it was a reward.

It was the Master's final words that got their attention.

"Cindy Chesterfield will indeed receive the reward promised by the master. She desires to return to her former identity. Once she's become that innocent naive church woman again, the same process which made you a malleable creature so easily mastered will be done to her. You were simply an experiment. She will be template made in your image. I'll enjoy every moment devolving her into a lowly gutter whore devoted to licking cum off the floor, like you.

"Can you believe that your fate hinged on the fact that Cindy wanted to feel love again? She thought her former self was erased, but what she didn't know is that all whores retain their identity, it's just disconnected and concealed from what they have become. She had the gall to believe I would imprint a volatile emotion such as love to be a trait for a whore. What a preposterous idea. That annoying woman's stupidly on that matter will be her undoing."

Lori and Jacob couldn't listen to the ramblings of the Master any longer. His long-winded speech was simply his ego explaining how wonderfully evil and demented he was.

They turned to each other and stared with expressions of concern. Jacob was demoralized and averted his watering eyes.

She said, "I'm sorry, Jacob. We'll fix this. We'll find Cindy and Mia. We're just stuck with no leads as to where they are. Your mother kept too many secrets from us. In regards to what the fiend said, there is something I need to tell you. I'm unsure how she got the idea that she was incapable of feeling love. Understandably, none of the master's whores had the ability to feel love. The master certainly couldn't have his whores falling in love with men they were tasked to fuck. Cindy isn't like any of us. She's different in so many ways. The issue wasn't that you mother was incapable of feeling emotion, such as love, it was the fact that she could feel every emotion when none of us could."

Jacob said, "So, what you're telling me is that the whole time she's been a whore, she's been able to feel everything?"

"She doesn't just feel it, her emotions are ramped up. It's my observation that what she feels is true and fully expressive. It's my belief that being a programmed whore had made it difficult for her to identify those emotions. Perhaps her oncoming dementia skewed her thoughts on that matter. Amy and I had no idea we could feel emotion until it was so overpowering that we recognized it for what it was. True love was the emotion that triggered our reemergence back to our former selves. Josh, you were essentially my savior. Overall, she was programmed to be exactly like us, but something must have intervened in the process that made her different."

He said, "I had no idea she was having a crisis over her inability to love. She seemed happy when we were together. I always felt the love she had for me. This whole situation stinks. I intended to ask earlier, but how in the hell did she get all this damn money to buy all of this stuff, including this freaking huge house? Obviously, you didn't tell me everything last night."

Lori gave him a big grin that made his heart flutter.

She replied, "Jacob, this is going to be rather lengthy, so don't interrupt. The answer to your question also explains Cindy's ability to express love and concern for others. Remember, I stated that she feels it more strongly than most. Everything started the day after her confrontation with the two pimps.

"She had a fiery determination to save those prostitutes from being exploited. She actually corralled those women and gave them no choice but to work under her charge. Her whole intent was to protect them. Strangely, being a whore still influenced her behavior. She required them to work, but she only took twenty percent as her cut. They kept the remainder and controlled their own hours. She used ten percent of her money to establish health, dental and daycare services as a benefit for anyone working for her.

"Whore's talk. It wasn't long after, other prostitutes and whores came flocking to work for her. The business became so large that she had to hire people to manage it. In her state of mind, she couldn't run that complex business alone. She began making connections with people.

"The days leading up to now, she quit using her smartphone, except in the house. We often found her pacing in the backyard acting suspicious and using an archaic style blue flip-phone. We assumed it was her pimp phone and she was conducting business. Strangely, she also carried an identical red colored phone that was secured by some weird holster attached to her purse. I guessed that phone had some importance, but we never caught her using it. I once commented about the phones and she gave a paranoid expression, shifted her eyes about as if surrounded by enemies, put her finger to her lip to shush me. Her response was a verbal confirmation that it was indeed her business phone and not to worry. She never lost her temper with Amy or I, but when she used that phone, her tempers swayed to arguments with some unknown party.

"Understandably, she made enemies with all the pimps and whore pushers that suddenly found their source of revenue cut completely off. Her reputation regarding what she did to the two pimps and the rumors she spread about herself to make her appear like a person not to cross, had kept the dangers of retaliation away. It was her way of protecting the women and securing her hold on the operation.

"The reason she has so much money in such a short amount of time is that she practically has a prostitution empire running in three major cities."

Jacob was astounded by what she had said. He had no idea. His mother said nothing and gave no indication that anything else was going on other than living and fucking. She's never bought anything out of the ordinary that would indicate she had more money than she could spend.

He responded, "You have to be shitting me. There is no way she could have masterminded something as complex as that. She was just a simple housewife and now a whore. She's never really had an education. Most of her life had always been spent with the church."

She felt slightly irritated by the fact that he questioned her on the matter. It inferred that he didn't believe her. How could he not see the big picture when I can see the whole tapestry hung upon the wall in plain view?

"I told you, she's different. How does a devout Christian woman instantly become the smuttiest of any whore? How can a woman that's never written a computer program suddenly acquire the ability to code? Cindy is a connected to something that's way beyond our understanding. Our association to her has weaved us into the fabric of whatever's going on and we've been affected by its touch."

He said, "Jesus, I'm sorry, Lori. I believe you, I'm just having difficulty guzzling down the whole enchilada. The person you're describing is unlike my mom, yet we're obviously discussing my mom. Err . . . Oh my god, by your look, you've have more to tell me."

Lori did indeed have more to tell. She was stumped as how to tell the story. He was already skeptical. The tale she wanted to recount was even more unbelievable.

She decide to just tell the tale. "Cindy made both Amy and me to swear silence about this extraordinary occurrence. Frankly, it scared her, plus, she didn't want the story getting back to you. I feel her intent was not to worry you. Now that I'm capable of comprehension, I've theorized that what occurred might be prophetic.

"As I told you earlier, she made quite a few enemies. As expected, the pimps and whore pushers saw an opportunity for retribution. We were out shopping and were walking down the street when we heard the revving of an engine and squeal of tires. Cindy saw the vehicle before any of us and immediately reacted.

"She pushed both Amy and I to the ground and then yelled for us to stay put. I only caught a quick glance, before she barreled off towards a woman and her two children. It was your mother's eyes. They glimmered similar to how they reacted the day she went ballistic on the two pimps. I had honestly forgotten about that until just now. It didn't seem important to the dimwitted bimbo whore that I was back then.

"Cindy did some unusual feats that shouldn't have been possible. She ran and dove at the woman and her two children at the precise moment the bullets discharged. It seemed foolish at the time, but, she stood up and then ran to draw their fire. The bullets simply bounced at her feet and ricocheted from walls.

"Here is what makes what she did impossible. That crazy woman didn't run away from the vehicle, she ran towards the vehicle. She literally dodged bullets on the run. The men in the car were so stunned by the sight of her that they ceased firing.

"When she made it to the vehicle, she literally snatched one of the men through the window with one hand and slammed him to the concrete. Amy and I actually heard the men in the vehicle yell out, "This bitch is fucking crazy, get dah fuck out of here," as they sped off.

"What she did was physically impossible. Your mom has one fucking guardian angel looking out for her, because she wasn't even scratched."

Jacob was unsure how to respond to the story. If it was anyone else but Lori, he would have thought the story was bullshit. What she had told him was most definitely incredible.

He scratched his head and fidgeted in his chair. He said, "Err . . . Does she fly like superman?"

Lori frowned at the fact that he didn't believe her.

"I'm just kidding. I believe you," he promptly responded.

She grinned. "You little shit," she said.

He said, "Honestly, everything that's happened in the past month or so has been a rollercoaster of weird. I do have a question. If my mom's such a good person, although in a quirky way, why would she mastermind the demise of Mia Johnston? Mia doesn't know her, they've never met. Mia's innocent and never did anything to her. It doesn't fit the profile."

"Jacob, I don't know. Her behavior makes no sense. Perhaps her desperation to feel love had twisted her judgment. More than likely, that fiend played a part and manipulated her into planning Mia's degradation. She was most definitely committed to making Mia an incestuous whore as were we. As a programmed whore, that's how we think," she replied.

She continued, "Apparently, our original plan wasn't the intended goal. It appears to have been a ruse used as a scheme for something much more diabolical. If we had any inkling of what was going to happen, we would have saved her. The knowledge that we played a part in both Mia and Josh's demise is emotionally devastating to us."

Plans that Crumble from Madness

Cindy was in a semi-lucid state of mind. Her lucidness had become less frequent as the voices began tearing at her mind. There was nothing she could do about it. Even the Mistress of Pain had faded from the onslaught of madness.

Finding her ankle restrained to a long chain attached to an eye socket on the wall was no surprise. It confirmed that she had been manipulated and duped by the Master. He had used her unstable condition against her and had somehow imprinted the emotion of jealously and directed it towards Mia Johnston.

She no longer felt the insane jealousy that drove her to committing her greatest sin. Her stomach churned with sickness over what had be done to that innocent woman. She felt a deep compassion and great regret for her actions.

She directed her attention to her inner thoughts. How could I have done this to another human being? Not only did I provide the means to that poor woman's demise, I created the instrument of her destruction. I destroyed two lives. There will be no redemption for what I did. Not even God will forgive me for this major fuck-up.

It's the fucking voices. They drive me to madness. The insanity has turned me into a person I most hate. Perhaps I deserve my fate.

Jacob, my love, I wished I had the opportunity to explain. I wished I had time to correct my wrongs and fix my mistakes. My plans had unraveled because my condition made me vulnerable. That fucking program dressed in the guise of a man will be the death of me.

A mirror had been hung on a far wall allowing her to view herself. She stood staring with disgust at the fact that they had dressed her in a black, ankle length dress, reminiscent to that worn by a puritan. It was the style of dress worn by the Church of the Righteous. She had thought she had discarded them all.

Looking down towards the knee, she spotted a fresh load of ejaculated cum. She cursed. Fucking Karl, that bastard will pay for jerking his wad on this dress. She reached down with her fingers to scoop it into her mouth as a means to spot clean the spunk from the material.

She cringed from the image she saw in the mirror. "God—Fucking—Damn, you bastards!" She cursed like a whore with a broken heel. Her gorgeous blond hair had been dyed to its former dark brunette color. "At least they didn't braid and put it in a bun. How fucking humiliating to see myself as I once was."

The sound of a heavy door opened. She spat as Karl waltzed in singing a horrid tune.

"You motherfucker. Karl, who in the hell invited you to the shindig?" she said. "You just couldn't resist jerking off on my dress could you? You didn't fuck my ass while I was sleeping did you?"

Karl smiled and then said, "Fuck no. The Master said you were off limits until you became your old self again. He promised I could get the first whack at your ass. What I find so funny about that, is that you won't be under the influence of those whorish traits. You'll simply be the church lady again with no knowledge of what you had become. Just the thought of you screaming out prayers as I unload in your ass, is making me hard again."

1...45678...10