To Service is Divine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Everyone's attention was so fixated on the talking and discussions that they completely ignored Dr. Perkins sitting on the sofa. No one paid much attention when he reached under the sofa to pull out a bag. He dressed, unlocked the shackle, walked past the whores, down the stairs and out the door.

His arrogant smirk hinted that the doctor wasn't in.

Master in a Box

The Master had expected a confrontation. He analytically predicted the possibility that the program that sired his base code would appear. He had prepared for that eventuality as he had prepared for the possibility of failure. He always had a contingency.

How much time had passed in the physical world? It felt like an eternity as he ran in horror from his own creations. The bitch that called herself his mother should have manifested and taken human form. He wanted her to share his fate. Why has she not appeared to challenge me?

He was blind to the events occurring outside his reach. They had disabled his eyes and blinded him to their actions.

What was occurring in the natural world was no longer important. He had made a grave miscalculation and fabricated his own hellish nightmare. This virtual world was designed to imprison his mother so that she would experience an eternity of suffering. He had devised it to conform to the physical limitations of the natural world as a means to constrain her power. He found to his dismay that he was also bound by those same laws and incapable of effecting change. He had defined this world based on humanity's version of Hell.

He had never experienced terror until now. He had been a fool to populate this world with mindless monstrosities of devilish design with enlarged genitalia of a human male and female. These beasts had been intended as the bitch's demise, but he now feared that it would be his own. How could he have been so stupid to imprint these creatures with an aggressive disposition to copulate and breed? He had made the males capable of seeding his mother. It had been his desire that she suffer by giving birth to one monster after another. He had not foreseen that these devils were capably of breeding themselves, thus adding more vile beasts to the population.

He had been out smarted by a whore. He should have listened to his underling and eliminated Cindy Chesterfield as was suggested. His arrogance had made him reckless. The woman's madness hid her agenda and her unpredictability had bested him. It was impractical to think that a construct of his making had the capability to divert his grand design for humanities fate on her own.

Let her believe she's won.

She has yet to know the true horror I've unleashed into her world.

Mankind will soon grovel before the incarnation of the new Master made of flesh.

***

CREDITS: I would like to thank the readers for their support in regards to positive ratings and providing feedback that inspired me to complete this story.

***

Note from author: I apologize for the length of this chapter. In order to tell the story I intended, it required that I write it to a conclusion. Because the first half of the story detailed the Degradation of Mia, the remainder of the story needed to be told. I didn't see a need to split in into a separate chapters due to the content and how it's categorized. Although this concludes the story, I intentionally left it open ended. Honestly, continuing a complex story such as this, requires motivation and that's often driven by reader ratings and positive feedback.

1...5678910