To The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The double meaning of her 'laying down for awhile' was not lost on Kevin as he gently ran a finger down her back and only stopped as he reached the cleft between her ass cheeks.

"Ok, I'll see you later then," Sarah called as Justine closed the door. Spinning in place she looked at Kevin. "That was dangerous."

"Any more dangerous than you jacking me off while I played with your pussy by the pool?" he said as he pushed the robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

"Yes," she said almost automatically but then followed with, "but it was even more exciting. What if she had tried to come in? What if she would have somehow seen you?"

"She didn't. Isn't that what matters? Now, what was this you were saying about 'laying down for awhile'?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up.

Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist only to be surprised by the feel of his bare skin against hers. She was even more surprise by the feel of his hard cock bouncing up and down against the lips of her aroused pussy.

He carried her to the bed and lowered her to the cool, clean sheets. When she released her hold on him, she scrambled up the bed while he followed her like a predator tracking its prey. Laying on his side next to her, he rested his head in his hand as he gazed at her nude body.

"I know this is going to sound really strange but I'm not sure what's going on here," he began. "I don't understand why you're going to let me fuck you or why you'd be willing to let me cum in you like the 'locals' downstairs are demanding."

"Shhhhhhhh, I already told you what my plans were for this 'get-away' so let's not talk about it now. There will be plenty of time for that later. Right now all you need to think about is ..." she trailed off as she took his hand and kissed it.

The feel of her warm, soft lips overwhelmed any concerns he had. He leaned forward and replaced his hand with his lips and the two shared another long, slow, passionate kiss. Their tongues battled and teased each other until he pulled away almost gasping for air. Not wanting to allow 'the moment' to diminish, he used the tips of his fingers and fingernails to trace delicate patterns over the sensitive skin just under her ear. He felt her tremble as he slid his fingers across her neck to do the same to the other side. Then descending, he took her earlobe between his lips and gently sucked on it.

"Mmmmmmmm, that feels good," she whispered.

"My father told me that a 'lover' always takes his time to make sure his partner is enjoying what is being done ... unlike a 'fucker'."

Curious, she asked, "And just what does a 'fucker' do?"

"He, or in some cases she, is only interested in their own pleasure."

"Ahhh, but can't somebody be both?" she gasped as much to get an answer as to distract herself and the desire that was growing within her.

"I guess so. It would probably depend on the situation," he answered as he lowered his hand so it was now gliding across the skin just above her breasts.

A low grown, escaped from deep within her as she raised her chest to meet his touch. "I like that. A lot of guys don't pay nearly enough attention of a woman's breasts."

"I guess I'm kind of a 'tit guy'," he teased. "There's just something about them. I can't keep my hands off," he continued as he lowered his hand further so it slid between the cleavage of her globes.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yesssssssss, just like that," she whispered as a shiver ran up and down her spine.

For the next several moments, the only sound in the room was the soft, gently moans and sighs that escaped her lips as he teased the sensitive skin. Slowly he traced around the outer edges of her globes marveling as the skin seemed to pull tighter and firmer. Her nipples grew and the skin darkened as goose bumps surrounded her areola. Back and forth he traveled between the two mounds watching as she quivered under his touch and beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. His hand opened and cupped her breast, gently squeezing it. It was soft and warm yet firm and full.

Her back arched upwards and her hand grabbed his, forcing it down against her flesh. "Soooo good. Soooo long since I've felt like this. Don't stop, please. Whatever you do don't stop," she almost pleaded.

"What about my father?"

"I love your father and he is a very caring man, but ... I don't quite know how to explain it. He's quite a few years older than I am and well ... there are certain things that I like when I'm making love and THIS," she emphasized by pressing his hand against her aroused breast, "is definitely one of them." Then quickly rolling on her side, she slid her hand behind his head and pulled him down to her chest. "Come here and suck my tits, lover. Suck your step-mother's tits."

Instinctively, he put a nipple in his mouth and started to suck on it. The nipple grew even larger and harder while he nursed on it. Suddenly, the image of her pregnant and milk flowing from her nipple fueled his desire for her. He sucked and lightly bit on the distended nipple, making her moan and squirm. "Yessssssss ... so good ... right there. Arrgghhhh ... getting me so horny."

It was then that he felt her hand glide across his lower body and encircle his hardening cock with her fingers.

"Mmmmmmmm, so big and hard. I think it's even bigger now than when we were down by the pool and it's all mine," she groaned. As she looked down, she got her first complete view of the harden organ in her hand. "How big?" she asked. "Eight ... no eight and a half inches."

He pulled his lips from her nipple only to replace them with the index finger and thumb of his hand as he replied. "Only eight," he answered as he pinched down on her nipple.

Her head snapped backwards as she pressed her breast towards him. "Ohmigod. It ... mmmmmm," she stopped as she again placed her hand over his and squeezed her tit. "It hurts ..."

"Do you want me to stop?" he interrupted.

"... so good. No. Don't stop. It feels like my nipple is on fire but it's spreading ... filling me. But I need all of you," she growled as she rolled him over on his back and straddled his lap. For a second, he thought she was going to fuck him but instead she slid down his body until she was kneeling between his spread legs, the object of her desire standing hard and straight before her with her hand still wrapped around it. "You say it's 'Only eight' inches but I will have you know that eight inches is far more than many men have. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a cock as big as yours except in porn magazines," she paused. "And now it's all mine," she finished in a whisper.

When he looked down at her between his legs, he saw a look unlike any he'd ever seen before. Her eyes were glazed and her nostrils were flared, a delicate sheen of sweat had formed on her forehead. Her cheeks were pink and her tongue continuously popped from her mouth and licked across her lips, vaguely reminding him of a snake.

"What would you say if I told you that I wanted to suck your cock? That I wanted to suck this big, hard cock of yours into my throat. It's been a long time since I've sucked a cock anywhere close to your size and I would love to see just how much of this beauty I can take."

He didn't say a word but nodded his head. Her next words almost made him cum as she slid her hand up and down the length of his shaft.

"Just watch your slutty step-mother suck your cock. I'm going to kiss the tip and take it in my mouth. Then I'm going to suck your cock until you can't take it anymore and are ready to cum, then ... well. We both know what we have to do yet tonight to keep you out of trouble but if it were any other time I'd let you cum in my mouth, down my throat, all over my face or all over my tits," she murmured as she licked up the side of his cock, never taking her eyes off of him. When she made it to the top, her tongue licked the sensitive nerves under his cock head before she opened her mouth as wide as possible and slid downwards.

He watched as his cock disappeared into the moist warmth of her mouth. "Ohhhh fuck, Ohhhh fuck," he grunted. "I don't believe this. So fucking good." He watched as her lips wrapped around his shaft and traveled up and down, each time a little deeper.

The wet, slurping sounds of her sucking soon drowned out all of the other sounds around them. She cradled his balls in her hand, slowly fondling them like a pair of marbles, adding to his excitement. Her other hand slid between the bed and his ass, squeezing his ass cheeks.

When she withdrew his shaft from her mouth, she looked directly into his eyes as she purred, "Watch this, baby. Watch me swallow your cock whole. Would you like that? Have you ever had a woman deep-throat you before?"

He shook his head as he answered, "No", in barely a whisper. "I've always wanted to but none of the girls I fucked were interested."

"Their loss," she laughed. "But it's time for that to change. The only thing I need you to remember is that tonight I need you to hold back so you can fill my pussy with your cock and cum deep inside of me. Do you understand?" she asked, once again reminding him of what was yet to come.

"Yes," he murmured as he felt her hand begin to glide up and down the length of his shaft again. Closing his eyes, he laid his head back on the pillow and soon felt the softness of her lips encircle his cock once again. It was warm and moist but every once in a while she'd brush her teeth along the length adding a new sensation. Her tongue teased the hypersensitive nerves under the head of his cock, sending shivers of anticipation throughout his groin and occasionally he'd feel the very tip of her tongue probe the opening at the tip of his cock before descending back down.

Over and over he felt her hand sliding up and down his cock until suddenly it was gone, the sensation replaced by her clinging lips and something more ... something tighter. Lifting his head he looked downward and watched as his cock disappeared completely into her mouth. "Ohmigod," he thought. "She's doing it. She's deep-throating my cock."

Overcome with passion, he wrapped his hands in her hair and began to pump his hips upwards while pulling her head down, driving his cock deeper. They quickly fell into rhythm and as he drove his cock into her mouth, she swallowed, taking his cock into her throat. The clutching sensation was like nothing he'd ever felt before. All too soon, he felt his balls tighten and knew he was about to do the one thing she had said they couldn't let happen ... but he didn't care. The feeling was more than he had ever experienced before and more than he could control. "Fuucckkkk. Aaarrggghhhhh ... gonna cum, Justine. Gonna cum down your throat," he wheezed.


Fortunately, she felt it too. She felt the head of his cock grow even larger as it slid in and out of the back of her mouth while at the same time she felt his ball sack pulled upwards. She knew she only had seconds before he blew his load and everything was ruined. With the experience that only comes from years of practice, she pulled his cock from her mouth, wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock and squeezed. It was as if she'd hit some magic switch as the sensations in his balls quickly disappeared.

A groan of agony erupted from deep within his chest while only the smallest of drops of cum appeared at the head of his cock.

"That was close," she teased as she licked off the droplet.

"I know. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"I understand," she said with a smile. "It's hard for a man to stop sometimes but the more practice you get the more control you'll learn."

"Is the same true for women?" he asked teasingly as he pulled her up to him.

"Sometimes," she replied. "Why?" she asked.

Now laying next to each other again, he bent and kissed her. "Because ...," was the only answer she got when he pulled away and cupped her breast with his hand. "Now I think it's your turn," he finished.

Bending over he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. He knew he'd leave marks. Marks that would show for days or even weeks but he needed a way to distract her while his other hand stealthily traced across her stomach to the junction between her legs and located the target just above her womanly treasure.

His fingers found the ring and then the bundle of hypersensitive nerves, and her head snapped back as she groaned, "Ohhhhhh, Ohmigod, ohmigod ... that's soooooooo ..." But she didn't finish because just at that moment, he slid his fingers lower and plunged two fingers deep inside her, rubbing and tickling the upper wall of her pussy.

"Nnnnnnngggggnnnn, that's feels so damn good," she yelled as she clamped her legs around his hand.

Unable to move his hand freely, he started to slowly move his fingers in and out of her lust-inflamed pussy as his thumb strummed across her swollen clit. Occasionally, he'd tug her clit ring which only seemed to increase her desire.

"Ohhhhhhhh, so fucking horny. I can't remember when ... ahhhhhh ... you're going to make me cum. Oh fuck, so good. Finger-fuck me, Kev. Pump your fingers into me. Ohhhh gawd, so fucking good. Do it. Play with my pussy. Mmmmmmm ... rub my clit ... just like that. Yes ... yes ... yes ... ohhhhhhhhhh. The ring ... the ring. So nasty. What would people say if they knew we were up here together and you were finger-fucking your father's 'trophy-wife'."

He'd heard some of the doctors his father worked with refer to her as a 'Trophy Wife' but filed it away for another time and place.


He increased the speed of his fingers and soon heard the words every man dreamed of hearing from his lover, "Gonna cum. Ohmigod, you're gonna make me cum. Ohhhhhh. Move your fingers just a little ... yessssss ... right there," she hissed as she arched her back, forcing his fingers even deeper. "Now do it. Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me. Soooo good. Quick, put another finger in me. Stretch my pussy. Ohhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkk. I feel like such a slut ... mmmmmmm ... yours ... only yours."

Doing as she asked, he slid another finger into her slippery tunnel and felt the muscles tighten around them as he continued to rub across her clit. Her hips began to buck and sway, matching the rhythm of his fingers.

"Now, now, yesssssssssssssssssssssssss ... fuck ... gonna cum ... ohhhhh ... nnngghhhhh ... nnnggghhhhhhh ... ohhhhhhhhh ... ohhhhhhhhh ... now ... AAAEEEEIIIIIIIIIIII ... CUMMMIINNGGGGGGGGGG," she screamed as her body trembled and shook. Her juices exploded from her pussy, coating his hand and the inside of her thigh. He continued to lightly caress her and cradled her in his arms as she rocketed off into orgasmic bliss. The heady aroma of her orgasm filling the room. Moments ticked by until she finally spoke in barely a whisper, "That was fantastic. Thank you."

"My pleasure, ma'am," he replied in a faux Southern-drawl. "But I'm not finished yet."

"Wha ...?" she began to ask as he leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "You've got to be kidding," she answered a tone of shock and excitement in her voice.

"Nope, and I'll prove it."

With his help, she raised her legs, hooked her arms around the backs of her knees and joined her hands together fully exposing her pussy. He moved down the bed and lay on his stomach looking up at the fullness of her nether lips as juices continued to drip from the folds. With both hands, he parted the hair covering her most prized possession, placed a thumb on each side of her clitoris and pushed upward. Like magic, her sensitive little bud pushed its way out. It was hard, thick, and beautiful!

The delicate fragrance made his head spin with lust and desire. His entire body tingled as he thought about what he was about to do. He inhaled and then let the air slowly escape from between his lips. Her body trembled as his warm breath bathed her clit. Her legs dropped to the bed and she hooked them under his arms, holding him in place.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as she looked down between her spread legs. She intertwined her fingers in his hair and pulled him up to look her in the eyes. "Are you sure ...? Most men don't like ... even your father won't unless I ask ... Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Do you remember when we talked about the difference between a 'lover' and a 'fucker'?"

She nodded.

"Well, you've given me so much pleasure today that I think it's only fair that I return the favor. It's time for payback," after which, he paused before continuing. "And you know what they say about payback, don't you?"

"That it's a bitch?" she asked

"Nope ... in this case, it's a step-mother fucker," he teased before ducking his head back down between her legs. He moved forward just enough to kiss her nether lips with his before sucking her clit ring into his mouth.

"Ohmigod," she screamed, as she rocketed up almost into a sitting position pulling him tighter against her exposed pussy. It was torture and heaven at the same time she thought as she slowly lowered herself back down, panting like she'd just finished running a marathon.

He covered his teeth with his lips and captured her clit between them. Then he tugged on her tiny, nerve-filled button, stretching it almost to its limit.

Her body quivered at the sensations. More than once she'd experienced pain while making love with someone but this was different ... this triggered a level of ecstasy that she's only imagined.

Trapped between his teeth, he flicked the tip of his tongue back and forth over the end of her clit and each time, he felt her body tighten and shiver.

She pulled his hair, holding him closer, as if trying her best to fuse two hot pieces of flesh into one. He continued to suck and lick on her clit, strumming it with his tongue.

When she released her grip, he backed away. She held her breath as she waited for what was to come. As if in slow motion, he placed his tongue at the bottom of her slit and licked upwards before withdrawing and doing it again, as if he were licking an ice cream cone.

That's all it took. Her hips bounced off the bed, pushing up to meet his tongue, relaxing and then pushing back up again.

He quickly wrapped his arms under her legs and then brought them back over the top to hold her in place as he continued to lick and nibble along the length of her warm, moist slit. Her juices ran from her, coating his chin and cheeks. When his lips left her pussy, she moaned in disappointment. He pried her legs apart and sucked her left pussy lip into his mouth.

"Nobody ... aarrrrrggghhhhh. So ... oohhhhhhh. Nasty ... so wicked. So gooodddddd," she groaned. Her groans stopped, only to be replaced by a muffled shriek as he pulled away, stretching her pussy lip until with a resounding 'snap' he released it.

"So nasty ...," she hissed.

When he lowered his head, he did the same to the pussy lip on her right side. Over and over he repeated what he was doing to her and over and over she begged for him to never stop. "No one has ever made me feel like this," she sighed. "Not your father, not any of my previous lovers ... not even any of my girlfriends," she sighed.

The idea that she had 'girlfriends' thrilled and excited him but once again he put it away for another time and place.

Sliding his hands beneath her hips, he lifted her upwards, her pussy now directly in front of him.

He leaned forward and once again captured her clit in his mouth. This time there was no need to push the hood out of the way. Her clit had more than doubled in size the moment his tongue touched the distended bundle of nerves.

"YESSSSSSSSS ... lick my pussy. Suck on my clit. You're going to make me cum again. I'm almost there. Don't stop ... whatever you do ... please don't stop."