To The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

He didn't let her finish as he spun her around so she was facing the window. "Bend over and put your hands on the window," he commanded.

She did what he asked before looking back over her shoulder, expectantly.

Her high-heels had left her pussy at the perfect height he realized as he stepped forward and grabbed her around the hips. Like a missile targeted for ground zero his cock found the entrance to her pussy as he lunged forward, driving himself into her with one long thrust.

"AARRRRGGHHHHHH," she wailed as his cock head slammed into her depths only to be replaced by a shriek of pleasure as his balls slapped against her clit, "AAAIIEEEEEE."

"Balls deep, lover," he whispered into her ear as he leaned over her and began to pump into her hyper-aroused pussy.

"Ohhhhhh ... it does feel good. It feels so hot and bigggggg. Mmmmmm, I want your cock. I want your fucking cock in my tight hot cunt. Fuck me baby. Fuck my hot pussy with your cock. Make me cum again. Fill my cunt with your seed. Plant a baby inside me. Ohhhh fuccccckkkkkkkkkk. Yesssssssssssssss. I love your cock. I don't ever want to stop. Fuck me baby. Fuck me ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck my hot cunt."

"My pleasure. I love your hot pussy around my cock. I am going to fill that sweet hot cunt with my juice until it drips down your legs. I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk and then I'm going to fuck you again."

"Promises, promises," she uttered as her body began to quiver under his onslaught. Never in her whole life had she felt so turned on. Every nerve in her body craved just one thing ... to feel him driving into her and filling her with his cum.

"Oh fuck, your pussy is so tight. Squeeze my cock, slut. Fuck me. Fuck your cunt on my cock. Show me how much you want it."

Pushing herself back against him they began to fuck like a pair of wild animals. Inch by inch he pushed her forward until her breasts were plastered against the window for all to see.

When she looked down, she thought she might have seen her husband looking up at her and it only added to the wicked thrill of the moment. "Fuck me," she growled, "Fuck my cunt. Pound me, you mother-fucker. Push that beautiful cock of yours deep inside your step-mommy and cum deep inside my cunt."

Reaching in front of her, he grabbed her tits and squeezed as he slammed into her. Primal grunts and groans soon filled the room overshadowed only by the sound of their skin slapping against each other and the heady aroma of her pussy. They didn't care about anything else ... their one and only desire was to cum.

She felt his cock grow as his rhythm became irregular and she knew she had only a few second to add to his delight. She reached between her legs and cupped his balls, squeezing them.

"FUUUCCKKKKKKK, I'm cummmiiinnngggggggg," he yelled as he blasted his load into her wet, receptive pussy. Jets of hot cum burst from his cock. He never thought he could cum so hard especially not after having made love to her only a short time before. It felt as if an electrical current was surging through his body. Line after line of baby-making cum shot from him and splattered against the opening to her holy-of-holies.

Overcome by the feel of his cum hitting the walls of her pussy, she felt her body begin to shake and quiver. With one hand, she grabbed the window frame for support and with the other, she reached back and grabbed his ass, pulling her tighter against her.

"Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... Me too ... Ohhhh ... fill my pussy with your cum ... Ohhhhhh ... I can feel it blasting inside me ... Yessssss ... so hot ... mmmmm. Fill me, Kev. Fill my cunt with your cum. Do it ... do it ... fuck me full of your cum. Now ... now ... ohhhhhhh ... YES ... YES ... YESSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... I'M CUMMING, TOOOOO."

The world around them evaporated. The only thing that mattered was the two of them as they spiraled off into mutual bliss. How long they stood there, neither knew nor cared. Slowly they relaxed and returned to the here and now as his deflated cock slid from her pussy followed by a steady stream of cum running down her leg.

"Shit," she sighed, quickly crossing her legs as she tried to stop the flow of his cum. "I was hoping not to lose any."

He backed away and knelt just enough to slide and arm behind her knees then placing his other arm around her back he lifted her and carried her to the bed.

"I feel almost like a bride," she teased. "Thank you."

He laid her down gently and then stood over her staring.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Absolutely. Just looking at the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

She blushed and lay there silently for a moment before replying in a soft, sultry voice, "You probably say that to all the women you've fucked."

"Nope ... just one."

The room grew silent as they stared at each other, unsure of what more to say. Then she reached over her head and grabbed a pillow. "Can you help me with this? I need to get it under my hips. The doctor told me it helped to keep the cum in and gave me the best chance of getting pregnant, though I doubt that he'd understand if he ever found out it was my step-son's cum."

Taking the pillow he helped her slip it under her hips and was just about to lay down next to her when she asked, "Could you do me one more favor?"

"Sure."

"It's kind of weird and I hope you won't get too embarrassed."

"Whatever you need."

"Can you go in the bathroom and bring out the little pink container on the sink?"

"No prob," he answered as he got it. When he brought it back she lay there as if waiting for something.

"You might want to turn around. Most men think this kind of stuff is gross."

Instead, he continued to stand there intrigued by her comment.

She opened the container and pulled out what looked like an over-sized condom and inspected it. Then she opened her legs and gently spread the lips of her pussy. "Ohhhhh, I didn't realize I'd be this sore."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" he offered once again.

"I ... ummmmm ... I don't ... well maybe. Do you know what this it?" she asked as she held the object up.

"It's a diaphragm," he hesitated. "One of the women I ... ahhhh ... was with put one in just before we made love. She told me that she used it so she wouldn't get pregnant but I thought you WANTED to get pregnant," he stressed.

"I do ... which is why I'm trying this. One of the doctor's I saw told me that if I put the diaphragm in AFTER I'd made love it might help to hold the sperm in."

"Now I understand," he said as he slowly crawled into bed next to her. He gently slipped an arm under her head as they continued to relax. A few moments later he broke the silence saying, "I wanted to thank you for coming to the rescue today."

She lifted her head from his shoulder and looked at him. "But it was set-up. I don't understand."

"You rescued me from the bottle and gave me something to look forward to. What more could a guy ask for?"

Before she could answer they heard a knock on the door. It gave them just enough time for Kev to slip into his pants before his father entered. They looked at each other, neither sure what to say until his father opened his arms.

"Thanks, buddy," he said as he hugged Kevin.

"My pleasure," Kevin replied already hoping that he and Justine would find a way to rescue each other again in the near future.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Wish it had some romance or affection....kinda cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great fun!

A welcome breath of fresh ideas. Great story, unique and blessed with likable, credible characters. Loving intrigue. Five stars ain't enough.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
*****

Ghostwalker, even though you have quite a list of highly rated stories to your credit, I wouldn’t expect to see the same on your only (by my count) Loving Wives story. Not that you don’t deserve it, but LW seems to be inhabited by a different breed of animal; many of which would much rather “cuss the dark than light a candle.” Me—I’d rather encourage and try to improve new writers, but you aren’t one who seems to need that.

Your record speaks for itself, yet I’m sure it feels good to read a compliment; believe me this is a complimentary comment. You have a good story line and a well written story. I gave you a well-deserved 5*****.Keep up the good work.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
So, the cheater

was cheating on the cheater

with a cheater?

All in one big happy family

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
More Stories