To The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her ass and pulled her towards him as he drove his tongue into her, plunging as deep into her as he could. Her pussy was sweet and salty, tangy and musky, and beyond anything that he ever hoped to describe. The muscles of her pussy clamped down on his tongue and seemed to be trying to drag him head first into her depths.

"I'M CUMMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGG," she yelled, not caring who might hear. Colors, like fireworks, exploded before her eyes. Her body trembled and shook almost as if she were having a small seizure as she again spiraled off into the realm of orgasmic bliss. Her breathing was irregular and came in small gasps until, with one final shiver she collapsed.

After what seemed like an eternity, she began to come around. Panting, she asked, "Where in the hell did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

"A gentleman never tells," he replied as he looked up at her from between her spread legs. Her lipstick was smeared, her hair was sticking to her sweat-covered body, her tits were covered by small red spots where he had sucked on them, and her pussy was swollen and dripping with her juices. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

"It just keeps getting better and better," she said with a sigh. "Doesn't it?"

"The best is yet to come," he whispered as he sat up and moved between her legs.

"I don't think I've ever seen you look so happy and content as you are now," she purred.

"It's all because of you," he replied. "If you hadn't been willing to help me with my ... problem, there's no telling where I might be right now or what might have already happened to me."


They stopped talking as he settled between her wide-spread legs. Her pussy lips were swollen and open, lubricated with her juices from the multiple times she'd cum.

She reached between them and wrapped her hand around his hardening cock, pulling him closer to her. "Give it to me. Put your cock in my pussy. Fuck me and fill me with your cum," she purred seductively.

He inched forward until the head of his cock was resting securely between the outer lips of her velvet-lined hole. The heat emanating from this most holy of places was almost too much to bear.

She wrapped her legs behind his back and locked her ankles before she twisted her hips and pulled herself towards him. Then she reached for his cock and rubbed it on the lips of her pussy, lubricating the head for an easy entrance.

He nudged her pussy open, slowly pushing at the opening. Her guttural response made his cock jerk upwards.

She felt the head of his cock spread her and stopped. "I was right. You're definitely bigger than your father so we'll just have to take it slow," she purred, seductively as she tightened her legs and pulled him down towards her.

He kneeled above her and slowly lowered his weight onto her. The head of his cock pushed and stretched the opening of her pussy until suddenly he was in her. Two, three, four inches surged into her until the muscles of her pussy tightened now around him, holding him like a vice.

"Ssssssshhhhhh," she hissed. "FUCK, you feel big."

"Do you want to stop?" he asked hoping she wouldn't.

"NO," she yelled. "Just give me a second to get used to it."

He waited for what seemed like an eternity, until he felt her slowly begin to move beneath him. "Now, give it to me, darling. I want it all. Bury your cock in me. Please," she whispered as she wrapped his arms around his neck while using her legs to pull the two them together.

He pulled back until just the head was inside her pussy. A moan of disappointment came tumbling out of her mouth. "Don't take it out. I want all of your big, beautiful cock in me. I want to feel it pushing against the back of my pussy, filling me and I want to feel you cum deep inside of me."

He did as she asked and with one swift, punishing lunge, he buried his cock deep inside of her, surging forward until he felt the tip of his cock crash against the rear wall of her pussy.

"AAAAIIIEEEEEEEE," she screamed as she dug her fingernails into his back, small droplets of blood forming around them.

He felt her quivering beneath him as the muscles of her pussy clamped down on his cock yet she didn't release her hold on him.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, so big, so fucking big," she chanted. "I can feel every inch of your cock. Mmmmmmmmm, so good. This is exactly what I need. I can even feel the head of your cock pressing against my cervix." She hesitated, "Most women don't like the feel of a man's cock pressing so deep. It hurts ... but for some reason I like it ... at least with you. Maybe it's because you're my step-son, or maybe because what we're doing is so wicked ... or maybe it's just because you got me so fucking wet and horny when you ate my pussy. But whatever the reason I don't care. Right now, all I want is for you to fuck me hard and deep ... and then I want you to fill my pussy with a load of your cum just like the guy by the pool said you have to."

It was the first time he'd thought about what had started this whole event and, inwardly, he thanked the 'local' for making it happen.

When she started moving, her movements were slow and sensual, pulling herself away from him and then pulling them together even slower. It was agony and ecstasy rolled into one.

He felt the walls of her pussy clinging while rolling up and down the length of his shaft in a deliciously sinful massage. Slowly the thrusts of her velvet-lined sheath became quicker and more frantic. Their hips were a blur as they pumped against each other and they knew that the end was closer than either of them wanted.

"Oh fuck ... give me your hard cock, lover. Fuck my hot wet pussy and make me cum. Pump me with that monster of yours ... you feel so big. I feel like I'm being split in two. That's it. Just like that. Ohhhhhhh ... so fucking good. I can feel your cock hitting the back of my pussy each time. Ngggggfffff ... ngggffff ... don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop."

"Just a little more. Oh gawd. I can already feel my balls getting tight."

"Ooohhhhh ... fuck me lover ... fill my pu ... my cunt with your cock. Fuck me like the slut that I am. Pound me ... drive that mother-fucker deep inside of me. Push it in. Let me have it all."

He slammed into her, knocking the wind out of her. The sound of the bedsprings squeaking added to the lewd pleasure of their skin slapping together. He pulled back and drove back in, over and over. It was incredible. Her pussy held onto his cock, gripping, squeezing and then releasing. They pushed and pulled faster, increasing the tempo, causing both of them to pant and grunt like two sex-starved animals.


"Yesssssssss ... fuck your step-mommy's pussy. Yeah ... yeah ... fuck me ... aarrgghhhh ... Make me cum ... Fill my wet cunt with your cum ... do it ... cum in me ... so fucking close ... gonna cum ... gonna coat your cock with my juices ... cum with me ... aarrggghh ... aarrgghhhh ... fill me ... cum in me ... nowwwww ... I'm cummmmmmmmiiinnnnnggggg! Oh FUCK YES! NOW! FUCK NOW! FUCK ME! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"CUMMMMMING, TOOOOOOO," he howled as he thrust into her until he felt the head of his cock pressing against the opening to her womb. His cum rushed up the length of his shaft and spewed from the top like an erupting volcano painting her inner walls. Strand after strand rocketed from the tip of his cock, mingling with her juices until they overflowed from her and dripped down the crease of her ass and onto the bed sheets.

Instinctively, she wrapped her legs tighter around his back and pulled him to her, using his cock as a plug to keep as much of his precious cum inside while the muscles of her pussy milked every precious drop from him. One final weak spurt and a few even weaker dribbles, and it was over. They lay there together trembling in each other's arms, totally exhausted.

After a few moments, she began to stir under him and press her arms against his shoulders.

"Kev, you need to get up."

"Are you okay?"

"Absolutely," she sighed. "And under normal circumstances I'd love nothing more than the lay here in your arms. I can't remember ever feeling this satisfied in my life ... unfortunately ...," she didn't finish but looked at the sunlight that was barely visible through the closed shades.

"Oh, yeah," he muttered as he rolled off of her, his withered cock pulling from her with a soft 'Pop'.

Now free of his weight, she quickly got up and walked into the bathroom. She closed the door but was only gone a few moments before she reappeared wearing a sundress and high-heels. "I'll be back in a little bit," she said as she stepped out the door.

He knew where she was going. She was going to rescue his ass for a $500 bet ... or worse.


Pulling himself from the bed he walked to the mini-bar, grabbed a tumbler and filled it with ice. It was only as he reached for a mini-bottle of Amaretto that he remembered his promise and filled the glass with ginger ale instead.

After he picked it up, he walked to the window and parted the shades. He had a prefect view of the pool and bar. He saw Justine instantly. She was behind some bushes at the back of the bar. A man was there with her, but not the 'local' he had the bet with ... even from this distance he could tell it was his father.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" he thought as he saw Justine look around to make sure no one was watching and then lift the front of her dress just enough for his father to slip a hand between her legs. A few seconds later he saw her drop her dress as his father examined his finger. He said something to her and she nodded her head. They stepped into each other's arms and kissed, lightly.

When they separated, his father walked back to the bar and sat down next to the 'local' that he had the bet with. He watched as his father slipped the man an envelope and the two started to laugh.

When he looked back at the bushes, Justine was gone. He took a seat and was thinking about what he'd just seen when she walked back into the room.

"So ... did everything go okay?"

"Yeah, everything went just as they said. I went down there, got 'examined' and they gave me the $500 from your bet," she said as she dropped an envelope similar to one he'd seen his father hand the 'local' on the table. Just then she saw the tumbler and the light golden liquid in it. "I thought we had a deal!" she growled.

He stood up and took a gulp of the liquid before handing her the tumbler, "We did, here have some."

She sniffed the liquid and then took a sip of what was left. "Oh, I'm sorry." It was then that she realized the window shades were open. "You opened the shades?"

"Yeah, I was worried that something might happen to you so I opened them so could watch in case you needed help."

"Oh," she answered, her voice hesitant and trembling.

"And ... well ... come here a second. I want to show you something."

She walked slowly to the window already anticipating what she was about to see. The sun was setting and much of the pool area was hidden in shadow, except the bar and the area behind it which were aglow from the bar lights.

"You can see EVERYTHING from up here. You can see the pool and the bar and even the people at the bar ... INCLUDING MY FATHER, who supposedly had to leave for an emergency more than an hour ago," he finished as he turned and looked at her. "Now, care to tell me what the fuck is going on?"

She took a deep breath before starting, "Let's take a seat ... and if you don't mind I think I could use a drink."

He walked to the mini-bar put some ice in a second tumbler and filled it with Chambord before refilling his with more ginger ale. Then he walked back to Justine, who was now sitting in a chair by the dinette table.

"Where to start?" she mused.

"The beginning is a good place," he answered, sarcastically.

"Okay, but I think it's best if I just give you the short version or we could be up all night," she laughed, tensely.

"Go for it."

She took a large drink from the glass before starting. "You know your father and I met almost 3 years ago. I met him at a fund raiser for the hospital and we hit it off right away. We saw each other, on and off, for the next couple of months and then one weekend he asked me to come with him to a medical conference. As you can imagine, he didn't spend much time at the conference, we spent most of it in bed together. Six months later he introduced me to you and your sister and got your approval to marry me. I was, and am, madly in love with him so I said yes," she stopped and took another sip of her drink.

"It was after I married him that I found out about his 'problem'."

"Problem?"

"Your father is a very loving man but he's ... well ... he's getting older and doesn't have the ... mmmmmmm ... stamina he once did but I could deal with that. The 'problem' is that after he and your mother had your sister they decided they didn't want any more kids so he had a vasectomy," she paused, "You understand?"

When he didn't say anything she continued. "For some people that wouldn't actually be a problem, they could use 'in vitro' or adopt but with your father's standing and reputation we couldn't do that."

"What do you mean?"

"The only fertility clinic is attached to the hospital where your father works and as for adoption everyone would think your father 'couldn't get the job done'. Especially, with a 'trophy wife' that looks like me. So we had to figure something else out.

At first, we thought about me going somewhere else for the 'in vitro' but the odds were that somebody would recognize us. Then we thought about me having a 'one-night stand' but the chances of getting a STD are too damn high. Finally, your father came up with an idea. I'd seduce either you or your sister's husband, Derick. We talked A LOT about it and decided you'd be the best choice, after all, you look almost like your father did when he was your age and have a lot of similar interests. After that it was just figuring out when and where ... and this is it."

Shocked, he stared at her. "So you're telling me this whole thing was a set-up and my father knew all about it?"

"Yes."

"And the whole purpose is to get you pregnant."

"Yes."

Musing over her answers and some of the things she'd said while they'd been making love he thought about his next question. "And if I didn't get you pregnant this time?"

She didn't hesitate, "We do it again, and again, and again until I am."

He felt his cock hardening at the thought of making love to her again. "What about the other stuff you said while we were in bed?"

"What stuff?"

"Mmmmmmm ... 'trophy wife' ... 'girlfriends' ... and being my slut?"

"Let's see. First, a lot of your father's co-workers can't understand that we're actually in love with each other. They think he just wanted a younger, good-looking wife and all I wanted was a husband with money. Second ... yes, I've had 'girlfriends' in the past and I mean that in every sense of the word. Some were just friends but a few, very special women, were lovers. Finally, people say a lot of things while they're making love, some true, and some are just fuck-talk but I meant it when I said I was your slut. To be more precise, I was and will be your slut anytime and anyplace you want me. I've never felt the way I did with you today. One second I felt like I was floating on air and the next I felt like a huge wave was crashing down on me. Do you understand?"

Though he didn't, he nodded his head, yes. Then a thought popped into his head. "Do you remember when we talked about the difference between a lover and a fucker?"

She nodded, her face suddenly becoming flushed and her breathing got faster. "Yes."

When he stood up, he pulled her into his arms and whispered into her ear, "Right here, right now." Then his lips pressed against hers. This wasn't the gentle, passionate kiss of two lovers but one filled with lust and desire.

A thrill ran through her body as she felt him wrap his arms around her, pulling her closer. His hands reached down and caressed the round globes of her ass before moving up her back. The next thing she felt was him grabbing the light material of her sundress followed by a ripping sound and the touch of the air on her naked back.

"Yesssssssss," she hissed through clenched teeth as she pulled her arms from her dress and let it fall to the floor. "Do it."

"What should I do?" he asked innocently.

"Fuck me. Fill me with your cock and cum in me again," she murmured as she stood on her tip-toes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He dropped his hands to her ass cheeks and squeezed while pulling her body against his. He could feel her rock-hard nipples pressed against his chest while his equally hard cock was trapped between her body and his. His hands slid lower and grabbed her under her thighs and then in one quick move he lifted her. His cock sprang free and slid across her pussy as she wrapped her legs around his hips locking her in place.

"Get ready for the fuck of your life."

"Mmmmmmmm ... I thought I'd already had one of those today," she teased as she rubbed her warm, wet pussy along the length of his cock.

"You are such a tease."

She looked him in the eyes and reached under her ass to grab his cock and direct it towards her waiting pussy as she replied, "When I tease, I tease but when I fuck, I fuck."

He could feel the warm, wetness at the tip of his cock as she guided the head into her aroused pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm ... I love the feel of this," she purred.

Her pussy felt like a vacuum as his cock disappeared into her. It felt like a velvet-lined glove drawing him deeper and deeper into her.

Using her hips and legs she lifted herself from his shaft and with one final thrust drove herself down on him until the head of his cock once again pressed against her cervix and her patch of pussy hair meshed with his.

Her movement threw him off balance and he stumbled forward, only to stop when her naked back was pressed against the window for anyone who happened to look up to see.


"Ohmigod. What if someone looks up?" she said, startled and yet excited by the idea.

"Then they're going to see the most beautiful woman at this resort about to get fucked," he laughed, softly.

"I feel like such a slut."

"My slut. Isn't that what you said? Anytime and anyplace?" he asked as he drew back and then thrust his cock into her, slamming her against the window.

"Yesssssssssss," she hissed. "Give it to me. Fuck me."

"Fuck what?" he questioned lewdly.

"Fuck my pussy."

"I didn't think sluts had a pussy."

She hesitated, knowing she was about to cross a line she had never intended to. What she said next would mean she was surrendering herself completely, something she'd never done before and yet something that excited her beyond anything she had imagined. "They don't," she whispered, "they have cunts."

"What did you say?"

"You heard me," she replied, a thrill in her voice, "Cunt, C ... U ... N ... T, CUNT. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes," he answered, a wicked smile on his face as he thrust into her again.

"Aarrgghhhhh, I feel like I have a fucking telephone pole up my cunt. It hurts sooooo fucking good. Give me that cock of yours. Bury it in my cunt. Pound me with it before you give me another load of your baby-making cum," she pleaded.

He stepped back from the window and quickly lifted her off of his cock, a whine of desperation and disappointment surging from deep within, "Wha ...?"