Together for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha huffed and looked away. "And you wonder why I threw you into the brook that one time. You're never any fun!" She put on another smile, "You're still staring though."

"N-No!" Terry shook his head, raising his eyes again. They were just so round.

"I get it." Trisha sighed with disappointment. "But, if it's all the same to you, could," She squirmed awkwardly, "could I maybe just..." She bit her lip and looked at him. "How about I just... relieve myself, and you watch?" She shrugged. "Honestly, I've been going crazy since last night. I wont take long, I swear!"

"Can't you do this on your own time?" Terry's willpower was wearing thin. "I get that you really like me, but I'm still not sure-" She dropped to her knees and put her hand down her pants. Terry gulped as she used the other to pull up a breast and lick the tit in front of him. "Trisha-"

"Can I see it again?" She gasped, her hand moving around in a circular motion, her fingers twisting her tit, "Please? I'll cum faster, I know. But I could just come like this too." She groaned, her eyelids narrowing for a moment. "You want to watch me suffer don't you? Is that what this is about? Revenge?" She tensed for a moment and shivered, "Do you want to hold me down? Beat me? Show me who the real boss is? You seem to like the look of me on my knees." She slapped her own ass with her free hand, humping the air. "You want to see me beg don't you? You want to punish me. Do it. I deserve it. Hurt me. I'm desperate." Her face was flushed, she chuckled with pleasure before continuing, "I'm on the edge. I wont cum till you tell me too. Are you going to force me to wait? Keep me wet and horny around our family all day? I'd cum so hard after." her eyes widened and she wined, "but I want to cum now! I want it so badly!" She removed her hand form her waistband and humped the air several times wincing. "So close!"

"Okay, okay, fine, geez." Terry sighed.

"W-What?" Trisha was confused. "What? What is fine?" Her hips thrust against her shorts as she asked.

"I'll do it." Terry rolled his eyes. "I'll give it another try."

"The sadism angle aye?" She gave a naughty smile. "I guess I can't cum till you do huh? Is that your game?"

"What? No, just," He considered it. "Unless you like that?"

"I do!" Trisha giggled. "Big strong man Terry, making me bend to his whim, paying me back for all those years of torment!"

"No, I just, if you really want to, I don't want to actually hurt you-"

"Remember the brook I threw you in? It was winter, I remember. Super cold. Doesn't that make you angry at me?" She put her hand back into her pants, "Remember yesterday? I broke into your computer without you asking?" He was still a bit angry about that. "Six years no contact? You must have been furious." He was. "Remember when you lost your toy plane?"

"That was my favorite."

"I threw it out the window of the car on the way to school one morning." She shrugged. "Thought it would be fun, didn't know you were that attached to it-"

"You bitch!" he was surprised by how angry that made him.

"Remember when you had that lemonade stand, and then someone stole all your money before you could go on a date with that girl you were saving up for?"

"You didn't."

"I really liked ice cream, and I really didn't like her."

"Maybe I should leave you like this." Terry raised an eyebrow.

"What? No!" Trisha groaned in frustration, "That was a lie! Well, the second one was a lie! Well, I was really planning on paying you back before you noticed. I feel really bad about all of it. Please," she kept grinding her hand.

Terry sighed, "You wont take no for an answer will you?"

She paused before replying, "I will." She admitted, removing her hand again with another wince, rotating her hips in the air. "I really don't want to. I'd really like it if you told me I could cum. And it would make me feel good I could make you feel good too." Her eyes perked up with an idea, "Hey, Terry?"

"What?"

"How about you close your eyes?" Trisha asked, almost out of breath. "Then just think of something else? Like last time? I don't mind. Whatever makes you comfortable."

Terry looked away. "Trisha, I can't-"

"Please?" Trisha asked. "Last time I'll ask, I swear!" her hands went to her breasts as she waited. "Terry?"

"Okay." Terry nodded. "Fine. just, get it over with so we can go back to our parents again okay?"

Trisha nodded and shimmed over to him. He closed his eyes, his last sight being her smiling face and gorgeous breasts. He remembered all the other times she smiled like that, when he would crack a joke, or when they had gotten away with something. He remembered those times so long ago when she was his only friend and they would do anything for each-other.

He felt his pants lowering and cold air around his cock. He breathed deeply as he felt warmth and wetness around him, pulling his hips forward. He heard familiar humming and moaning as something engulfed his cock and he began thrusting outwards over and over again. He felt a subtle shaking as he realized she was touching herself at the same time. He found himself unable to think of anyone else. He remembered those times falling asleep in her bed, afraid she would think less of him because he was so scared. He remembered her being the brave one, the strong one. He felt himself go deeper and deeper into the warmth in front of him. He heard a sound not unlike his memories of Trisha eating moms cooking.

He was getting closer, and his hands came down to the head as his waist. He felt her hair there, and felt the head go back and forth faster and faster, vibrations carrying through him as the person below him grunted and moaned at higher and higher pitches like a teapot on a stove. She was close. She was about to cum. He was about to as well. He gulped and tightened his grip, but allowed her to control the pace. She knew what she was doing. He peaked open his eyes for just a moment as saw her enthusiasm, her pride, her pleasure. Both hands were between her legs and his dick was fully inside her mouth and throat. He wasn't sure where it went, her head didn't seem big enough. For an instant he saw those big green eyes look up at him with desire and began to lose control.

"Terry? Is that you back there? Where is Trish-" He raised his head and saw his mother just a few paces away, right by the tree Trisha had been stuck in. He saw her eyes widen with realization and her hand go to her mouth in shock.

"Mom?" He knew it was her, but couldn't help to exclaim. He thought it was stop Trisha, but she didn't stop. Instead he felt her tongue on his balls as she gobble him down and screamed into him, bringing herself to climax and crying onto his cock. A second ago he could have stopped himself, but he came to that sight and held her head to him as he grunted and his legs shook. He shot into her throat and lightly moaned, trying to remain standing as Trisha lost control and grabbed onto him, falling into his dick, her face supporting much of her weight on his pelvis. It was a long ride for both of them as he thrust again and again, and Trisha gasped, moaned and came hard with him, his thrusts sometimes giving her moments to breath. It was an eternity before he opened his eyes again and remembered his mother standing by. She had not moved. He lightly pushed Trisha away. She sucked on him as she left, pumping him dry as he shivered, and his dick left her lips with a pop before she finally gasped her first full breath of air for perhaps a full minute. "H-Hi?" he started.

His mother stood there like a deer in the headlights. Her eyes darted to Trisha, him, and various parts of their anatomy. Trisha didn't turn, and simply leaned against Terry's leg with exhaustion.

"You find them?" Terry heard in the distance.

The sound shook her his mother to her senses. She quickly turned away and began walking towards the voice, "Yes, they're safe."

Terry quickly pulled his pants up. "Trisha, get dressed!"

She giggled between breaths, "That was amazing Terry. I haven't cum in," She lost her train of thought for several long moments, "Wow, I don't even remember. That was hardcore Terry-"

"Trisha, now! Everyone is coming!"

"Yea, you're cumming, I'm cumming-"

"No! I mean, they will see us!" She seemed to slowly be remembering where she was.

"Oh! Oh, right!" She stumbled to the tree where her clothes were as Terry followed his mother who was walking at a fast and steady pace.

Before he could attempt to explain Bill and his father came into view from a nearby path. "You didn't get far at all did you boy?" His father asked. "What took you so long?"

"Uh, Lost!" Terry explained. "Got turned around."

"You look like you've seen a ghost!" His father was talking to his mother. He saw her face as pale as a sheet. "What's wrong?"

She looked to Terry, and then his father without words coming to her. "I-"

"Walked in on me pissing." Terry turned to see his sister wobbling towards them. She was fully dressed. She put an arm around his shoulders and put most of her weight into him. "Got an eyeful. Awkward, right mom?"

Their mother nodded with a gulp. "Right. Awkward."

"Well, you two at least seem to have gotten in your exercise." Their father shrugged. "You must have been pretty scared out here to sweat like that."

"Yea." Terry smiled awkwardly, stealing glances towards his mother and sister. "We tried to catch up but didn't know which way."

"Well, we wont force you to go up. We were headed towards the cars anyway." He led the group. "Lets go!"

--

Terry rode back with the girls, and silence dominated the first few minutes. He couldn't quite place his mothers expression as she drove.

"So, uh," Trisha was first to speak. Terry winced, "Weather's nice." She started.

"Right." Their mother agreed.

"And it sure it beautiful out this time of year."

Their mother pulled over on the highway and stopped the car. Trisha maintained the silence. "It was her idea wasn't it?" She started. Neither of her children answered. "Of course it was. It always is. We all try to have fun and live our lives and you always find a way to fuck it up."

"Mom," Terry started.

"Don't defend her!" She snapped. "She comes back after half a decade and goes right back to bullying you into things you know are wrong, and you always find some way to defend her. No, I want her to defend herself this time." Trisha turned away. "You're supposed to be his big sister. You are responsible for what happened to him. After leaving him for dead, now you're finding new and inventive ways to fuck up his life. You do this to him and next time he wont think twice, and crying wont save him. Next time he'll actually pull the trigger!"

"Mom! Stop!" Terry shouted. She looked to him and then to Trisha. He could hear her crying softly, still looking away.

"I know you love her Terry, but that's the problem." His mother combed her fingers through her hair with stress. "She'll always exploit that. She's done it will all the men in her life." The car was silent again for several long seconds. "I'm sorry." She took a deep breath. "I'm just tired." Her tone was lighter. She turned on the car. "I wont tell anyone. Just for once in your life can you try to not to fuck things up? For Terry's sake?"

The rest of the ride was quiet.

Terry hated hiking.

12