All Comments on 'Together for the Holidays'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Hot stuff

So far so good, promising story as the relationship develops. Hopefully she will dump Bill and fall in love with Terry and he with her.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50about 7 years ago
Excellent

I personally see nothing wrong with it as long as their adults, and they could go live somewhere else. college in Europe (or Australia), & live there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
...

Did... you... use... enough... periods... in... your... story?

Probably... not.

I... have... some... you... can... use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nicely erotic

Great beginning for a good sex/incest story. The experiences both of them had with depression and "lostness" cry out for an explanation. What in their childhood traumatized them? Were they both molested by Dad or by some uncle? Was one (or both) illegitimate or otherwise rejected by parents? And where do they go from here? One HJ isn't going to do it. How will she dump the big ape without getting Terry killed? Lotsa loose ends for the remaining chapters. Keep it up! (Yeah, I suppose that means both ways.) ;-)

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

The story was a different lead into a sister longing for her brother. It's obvious he didn't really object and maybe he's felt the same about her for years. He didn't offer much resistance so maybe they can play with each other and finally become more normal around each other. It would be nice if Terry played with his sister's boobs and pussy and then go from there. Who knows, maybe since his relationship fail, he might like screwing her? Keep writing more, please. Thanks.

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Excellent!

I rarely give five stars for such a short story but this one deserved them. You can let this stand alone or add a sequel - either way is fine. Sometimes leaving something to the imagination is better. Well done - thank you!

PS: To the snarky moron who made the comment about 'periods' - look up 'ellipses' in the dictionary.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Gave you 4..more if you add chapter 2

Could be excellent if you add more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Five Stars, Chapter 2?

yeah imma need a chapter 2 cause the sister still has to fully seduce terry. Five stars cause its a awesome start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Short, Short Story

I would leave the story as complete, a story capsule,

For me, I enjoy erotic lit, but I am jaded reading the same

explicit description from story to story. Maybe I read too much,

Or miss my sis too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey Anonymous

"Awesome" is a Sociopath. "Oatmeal shitburgers"? "Fuck me in the ass". Etc.

Take your medication and read some comic books. I truly hope that they don't let you go outside without an attendant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ellipses

They are an overused tool by hack writers who don't know how to describe emotions in words. They are overused and you use them when you don't need to. Your use of them at the start of sentences are incorrect. Do some research on them. Imagine talking to these guys: they pause stupidly every other sentence. 3 star story for the ellipses and not building the emotional connection between the brother and sister. She left, he's mad, came out flat. A lot of writers use that tool on here and most of them expect us to fill in the blanks - that parts easy to do as readers, apparently it's hard for writers on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Total Load of Fucking Crap

Stick it up your fucking ass hole

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 6 years ago
Yeah, I could believe it

From experience, a brother and sister suddenly in just the right circumstances decide to cross a line with no thought of tomorrow. It happens.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Yup....

I can feel a 'boy toy' cumming.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous