Token Vengeance 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

"You just want humiliate me...to make me a tramp in front of your friends," Tina complained defiantly.

"Okay then, how 'bout this...," the angry wife spat. "How 'bout I suck you off in front of them. Then they can watch...watch me shamelessly blow a guy I don't even love anymore."

"Ouch, that's harsh, Tina," Eric teasingly recoiled in mock injury at her intentionally hurtful words.

"But no, that's not what we're gonna do," her sinister husband explained. "I mean, my friends didn't come over just to see you all dolled up in your undies with cock in your mouth. Well, at least not my cock, right Sam?"

"Right, Eric," Sam concurred while Ella nodded as well. "Although I have to admit I'm looking forward to seeing the little trollop with someone's cock in her mouth. That okay with you, Ella?"

"More than okay, hon," Ella agreed with a devious smile. "I've got my own plans for her husband, and maybe I can make some use of her mouth later too."

"No...please don't make me," Tina sobbed, her meek challenge subdued, and her eyes moistening at the thought of use as some real-life sex doll by the young couple for the evening.

"We're past that point, Tina," Eric dismissed her entreaty. "Besides, I've been looking forward to getting it on with Ella all summer. You're sure you're okay with this, Sam?"

"Sure. Ella's her own woman, Eric," the blond law student made clear. "I know she loves me, and all she's talked about for weeks now is how much she's wanted to get you into bed."

"Maybe this will shut her up," the tall young man turned to his girlfriend and winked. "I think the idea of fucking you in front of your wife turns her on."

"Fucking him at all turns me on," the redheaded vamp chimed in, "but yeah, I'd love to take him for a ride with the little misses as witness. She won't mind, since she doesn't love him anyway, right Tina?"

Tina sat silently, fluttering with a mixture of rage, sorrow, and discomfort.

"I do mind," she murmured. "I still have feelings...I'm not some heartless shrew. He's still my husband."

"Now, back to the matter at hand," Sam broke the silence to redirect the conversation to Tina, still wedged between he and Ella on the sofa. "She does look better, Eric. Her skin is cleared up, and her hair is silky smooth."

"Yes," Eric agreed. "Just a few alterations to make her more appealing to the masses...the masses of men she'll be sucking off."

Once more, the trio laughed out loud at the 'joke' at Tina's expense...although it was clearly not a joking matter to the besieged wife.

"I love what you've done with her lips," Ella commented. "I wish I had lips like that. Guys would want me to blow them all day. She looks like one of those Kardashian girls."

The comment stung Tina, confirming her own thoughts about her new 'cocksucker lips,' and the desirous effect they had on men.

"They look comfortable...you know, cushy," Sam agreed with his lascivious girlfriend. "I can't wait to find out."

Tina cringed at his clear intent, knowing that with Eric's denial of his cock for this evening, she would have little choice but to eventually break, and drop to her knees to suck off the awful friend of her husband.

"What I want know is if these tits are for real?" Sam directed his attention to the most obvious 'improvement' in Tina's appearance.

"I mean, no offense Eric, but your wife was flatter than a pancake," he added, reiterating Ella's earlier comment without a care for Tina's feelings. "I mean, she must have worn a training bra. These gotta be a B-cup or more."

"You really did this with the help of the token?" Sam finally asked.

"That and more, Sam," Eric smiled as he watched Tina squirm in her seat. "This is just the start. Give it a couple of weeks. She's well on her way to sporting a big D-cup set of knockers...a huge pair of jugs."

'Uhmmm...,' Tina whimpered at the thought, afraid of the reaction of her feminist friends when she showed up in class with such large breasts.

'They'll think I got a boob job,' she despaired inside. 'They'll never forgive me...or take me seriously.'

"You know, I got tired of living with Tina as the 'tit-less wonder,'" Eric continued, "so thought I'd improve her lot in life, since she was denied the single attribute that always gets a man's attention...unlike Ella here."

"Why thank you, kind sir," Ella demurely expressed her appreciation for the obvious compliment of her own naturally-appealing endowment.

"Well, I like it," Sam admitted, then brazenly cupped Tina's left breast over her chemise. "I like it a lot."

"Hey! Get your fucking hands off me," Tina's jumped to swat at Sam's wandering hand.

With Eric's devious control of her rubber-like legs, Tina was unable to leave her seat, and quickly learned her husband's impertinent friend was undeterred by her objection to his groping.

"Be nice, Tina," Sam warned good-naturedly. "I've got something you want...if not now, then later."

Tina grit her teeth and raised an eyebrow, but also stopped slapping at his hand to let it roam as he pleased.

"There, that's better," the intolerable law student commended the complacent wife, playing with the continuously growing breast unimpeded.

"They have a nice heft, and they're firm," he analyzed indecently, bobbing her mound from beneath, before grasping the pointed nipple between thumb and forefinger to lightly squeeze.

"Ohhh...," Tina squeaked, both from disgust and from the erotic pulse shooting from her rigid bud to her brain.

"Wow, her nipples are hyper-sensitive," Sam marveled. "Did you do that too?"

"Yep," Eric confirmed with no small amount of pride. "Seemed only fair if I was giving Tina a world class set of tits, that I should make them exquisitely susceptible to stimulation too."

"Hey, that's not fair," Ella complained. "I want hyper-sensitive nipples. Where is that damn token?"

"Sorry, Ella, it's in the museum now," Eric apologized. "I'm afraid you're stuck with what you've got."

"I think you'll find they're plenty sensitive," Sam said knowingly in anticipation of his good friend exploring his girlfriend's tight body. "Her little pink nubs get hard as nails when she's hot."

"Speaking of which, I think it's time to move in that direction, guys," Ella suggested with a seductive smile, feeling a warmth growing between her own legs at the arousing conversation, and her long-held desire to fuck Tina's handsome husband.

"But first, I want to get eyeful of your wife, Eric," Ella declared. "Let's get this top off and see those puppies."

"Eric...help me," Tina whined even as Ella grabbed the hem of the chemise and began to lift.

"Afraid not, babe," her grinning husband shot back. "Just go with it, T...show 'em what you got. It's not like you ever had tits to show off before."

"NO! It's not right. I don't like this," Tina complained, reaching her hands to Ella's to stop her unwilling disrobing. "I don't like...them!"

"Ouch, now you're just trying to hurt our feelings," Sam bemoaned with false insult. "The truth is, we're not real fond of you either, Tina. You're a cheating bitch who hurt our friend, and we just want to help him get even...with a little fringe benefit for ourselves."

Tina's arms suddenly went as limp as her legs, as if the strings had been cut on a marionette.

"C'mon, Tina," Eric said, nodding in a clear signal he had cut those strings, making her arms useless with a simple thought in his head. "Let my friends play. You like that don't you...letting other people play with your body?"

The cruel comment sent a spark of rage through every fiber of her being.

"You fucking asshole!" Tina shouted at Eric, but she was otherwise powerless to do anything as Sam simply lifted her floppy arms while Ella peeled the snug chemise up and off her body, leaving Tina bare-chested between the licentious pair in only her white bikini panties.

"They really are perfect, Eric," Sam complimented as he admired Tina's delightful, plum-sized boobs, with their pale skin flawless and her dusty rose nipples drawn up in two tight little knots from the unwanted lust building within, even as her husband's terrible friend tormented her indecorously.

"Those nipples are amazing," he declared. "They must stand out a good inch. Makes me want to bite 'em."

"OUCH...DON'T!" Tina yelped as Sam leaned in and did just that, taking her exquisitely tender right nub between his teeth to give an inquisitive nibble.

"They are spectacular," Ella agreed, taking the left mound into her hand to measure, before cupping the soft globe completely to more gently bobble and tease.

"Shit, I can't wait until she's packing a D-cup set of titties," the redheaded vamp squealed with an excited glow in an uncaring remark about Tina's soon-to-become reality chest. "I love big tits!"

'Hmmm...ohh...,' Tina winced under the physical and verbal assault of the disparaging couple.

As horrible as it felt to have Sam gnawing lightly on her highly-aroused fleshy bud, sending a constant stream of erotic pulses directly to her crotch, Eric's beset wife was especially uncomfortable having a woman pawing her other breast so sexually.

For all her 'live and let love' attitude towards sex and sexuality, Tina had never been with a woman, and had never had an inclination to do so.

To have a woman, particularly one she despised, so ingloriously feeling her up so erotically sent a chill up her spine, despite the undeniable sparks of arousal Ella was generating throughout her flushed torso.

Tina was too emotionally upset by her plight to shed a tear, but Eric saw in her eyes her torment as his libidinous friends toyed with her newly-developed breasts.

That turmoil quickly turned to humiliation when Sam pulled off her rigid nipple, giving a nod to Eric before returning his attention to the semi-paralyzed, unfaithful wife of his law buddy.

"Wow, she really is a slut," Sam commented disrespectfully, "check out her panties. They're soaked!"

Without even pausing, the tall, rangy lawyer-in-training gripped Tina's knee to pull her unresisting leg wide. Taking his lead, his girlfriend followed suit with the other knee, drawing both sinewy thighs apart to reveal the glistening wet spot covering the miserable wife's most private of places.

"Holy shit, girl, you're gushing!" Ella exclaimed with genuine amazement.

"Ohhh, dear god, please don't do this," Tina sobbed through her shame, "don't expose me...my crotch."

The misused wife sat stripped to just her panties by her husband's horrible friends while he watched with glee from a nearby chair. When Sam suggested Ella bend Tina at the knees, the unfortunate grad student found her ass perched on the edge of the cushion, with her soggy, panty-clad twat pushed front and center for all to inspect.

To her abundant shame, Tina was clearly aroused. Her copious pussy juices had soaked through her white silk panties to such a degree the gossamer fabric was virtually transparent, with a slick sheen of fragrant residue coating the surface and filling the nostrils of the harassing couple with the pungent smell of sex.

Tina's labia were in full bloom, puffy and split wide, creating a prominent ridge surrounding her vagina in tempting invitation to the indecent, probing digits of Sam and Ella, which is exactly what she got.

"Nooooo...ohhh, please...don't do that. Don't touch me...like that," Tina whimpered and her body shuddered.

Sam had egregiously dropped his hand to trace along the protruding pussy lips with undue familiarity, lightly pinching the plump petals and drawing his fingertip inquisitively along the cleaved entrance to her sacred channel.

"Hotter than a Turkish steam bath," the intolerable mid-20's man commented to the room.

"Feel Tina's snatch, Ella," he offered his delighted girlfriend. "This girl needs it bad."

"Ohhh, you can't...you can't touch me...there," Tina spoke up with alarm at the thought of a woman touching her most private of places, particularly in such an overtly sexual manner.

"You're right, bitch," Ella snarled with unexpected nastiness, "I can't touch you there...not with these panties on!"

As the words left her mouth, Ella seized the waistband of the lightweight cloth and ripped the saturated panties away from Tina's body.

'RRRRRIPPPPPPP!' The flimsy fabric tore easily at the seams, and Ella unceremoniously yanked the tattered remainder from beneath Tina's upturned ass to leave the shocked wife stark naked, her furry cunt on full display before the grinning couple.

"NOOOOO...!" Tina yelped as her last shred of protective clothing was torn from her body and her seeping pink gash revealed to everyone in the room with her knees remaining uselessly drawn back by Sam and Ella.

"Shut up, slut," Sam barked at the cheating wife. "You love flashing your little pussy around, and you know it."

"Okay, now we're talking," Ella said while surveying Tina's obscenely proffered cunt, observing keenly the dirty blonde thatch of curly hair on her raised mound, before dropping in to closely inspect the split, engorged petals framing the glistening chasm at the center of her pelvis.

"She's got a really hairy muff, Eric," the disrespectful redhead commented to the traumatized grad student's husband as if she wasn't in the room. "You gonna let her keep it?"

"TBD, Ella," Eric casually replied. "I haven't really decided...but she's always liked it 'natural,' you know?"

"Well, if you ever wanna give her a trim...or take it off completely, I'm your gal," Ella offered with a devious grin, before adding a not-so-subtle promise. "You'll see soon enough I know how to handle a razor around lady-parts."

Tina's stomach dropped as she heard the lurid remark, distressed to hear them talk so openly about her feminine grooming, and the disturbing prospect of her vengeful husband giving it a shave...or worse, letting Ella do it.

"Ahhh...," the harried wife's concerns turned much more immediate when Ella impudently trailed her index finger up the wet, parted slit of her pussy.

"Shit, she's on fire," Ella declared eagerly, slipping the tip of her finger into the boiling cauldron of Tina's open cunt and then playfully pulling at the meaty flap of the tormented wife's labia to peer into the sloppy breach.

"Don't! Oh, don't do this to...ummm...me," Tina complained, but couldn't prevent herself from squealing her arousal at the inappropriate touching. "Please...don't...awhh..."

"Like that, baby?" Eric interjected as Ella plied her fingers intimately along Tina's vulnerable pussy, teasing the sensitized skin and taunting the poor woman cruelly.

"No! No, I don't want it...unhhh," Tina pleaded, "it's not right."

"Oh yeah, I think she likes it," Sam observed as he added his hand to the mix, combing his fingers through Tina's curly pussy hair, tugging at it lightly, before slipping his middle finger lower to dangerously approach her already preening clitoris.

"She's hot alright," Ella glowed, running her delicate hand along Tina's slit. "Shit, she's making me hot too."

'Huhh...huuh...uhh...,' Tina's breathing deepened as Ella played with her pussy, rubbing languidly to test its responsiveness to her teasing hand.

Ella's manipulative toying with Tina's highly-aroused cunt was affecting the disenchanted wife dramatically, stimulating her tremendously and driving her further up the mountain of sexual need.

The forlorn grad student was so horny as the lecherous pair felt up her defenseless snatch, exploring places reserved for those she loved - formerly her husband, and now her summer lover.

Tina's agitated clitoris had popped from beneath its fleshy hood even before Ella had ingloriously ripped off her panties to taunt her responsive pussy. Now, Eric's depraved law school friend was perilously close to manipulating the excited little sex button and drive her humiliation even further up the scale of shame.

"Ahhh...please, not...there," Tina cringed, her eyes wet with tears while staring helplessly down her torso at Sam's hand creeping along the crest of her mound to his inevitable destination at her clitoris.

The unattended little bud stood awake, hungry for the contact, despite Tina's emotional despair at the prospect.

Eric had warned his wife she couldn't cum on her own, but doing so under the depraved couple's attention was another matter, and Tina's pelvis involuntarily pushed against Sam's palm, desperately seeking to get off in a shameless display of uncontrollable erotic desire.

"OOOHHHHH...!" Tina cried out loud and it was clear to everyone in the room that Sam had connected, as the lovely but deceitful wife's hips bucked with her obvious sexual tension.

"Bingo," Sam said with a smirk, while proceeding to swirl the pad of his finger around the oily little pearl, sending Tina squirming, but otherwise unable to defend herself as her listless arms and legs refused to work.

"Nooooo...," Tina sighed weakly in protest, "you shouldn't...ahhh...play with me. I don't...want you...unhhh..."

"Want him to what, Tina?" Ella rejoined the conversation, now dipping two fingers into the faltering wife's juicy love chamber to leisurely finger-fuck as her boyfriend poked and prodded her aggravated sex button.

"Tell us, Tina," she demanded. "What don't you want Sam to do?"

"Touch me...ohhh...play with me...there," Tina argued between deep breaths.

"Where, Tina?" Eric backed up Ella, pressing his stressed wife to speak the nasty words. "Say it. Tell Sam."

"Ohhh...you bastard...," Tina replied with vitriol, but then conceded. "Don't touch my...um...clitoris. Please Sam...uhh...please stop."

"But why, Tina?" Sam asked with evil delight. "Don't you like it? Doesn't it feel good having me play with your naughty little clitty? Don't you want to cum?"

"Ohhh, yesss...I mean, not you...," Tina managed between sighs as the horrible couple teased her heated cunt mercilessly. "I don't want you to...make me...um...orgasm."

"Oh, I see," Sam faked genuine consideration. "Well, how about if Ella does it instead?"

"NOOO...! NOT THAT...," Tina yelped.

"Hot damn, I'm in," Ella exclaimed, not wasting a moment before dipping her face into the steamy opening of Tina's inflamed snatch to run the flat of her tongue up the ragged fissure and lap up a mouthful of the savory juices flowing from the sweltering interior.

"AHHH...no, not a woman...," Tina admitted her shame as the redheaded beauty trailed her actively wiggling tongue along her precious vagina...the first woman to ever be so intimate with the progressive-minded, but decidedly heterosexual mid-30's woman.

"Ain't that a pretty picture, Eric?" Sam asked as the vengeful husband sat in his easy chair taking in the marvelous sight of his unfaithful wife at the mercy of the naughty, decidedly bisexual girlfriend of his buddy.

"I just love watching Ella eat pussy," he crudely stated. "She's so good at it...and it seems so natural."

"Hmmm...please stop her...awwhhh...," Tina whined, but could do nothing as the gorgeous college coed bore down on her hyper-sensitized clit enthusiastically, sending a bolt of erotic electricity racing up her spine.

Ella's face was soon glistening with a coat of Tina's abundant pussy juices, but she relentlessly pursued her goal of drawing a powerful and embarrassing orgasm from the set-upon wife.

As Ella worked her magic, Sam returned his wandering hands to Tina's sensitive nipples to tug, twist, pinch, and generally torment the densely contracted nubs to aide his ecstatic lover in her task.

'Smup...slurp...smck...," the sounds of Ella's energetic slurping filled the room.

The ecstatic woman alternated between dipping her exploring tongue into the sultry depths of Tina's boiling pussy chamber, and then drawing up to badger and provoke her highly-agitated clit, until finally driving the overwhelmed grad student over the top.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers