Token Vengeance 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

"AWWNNHHH...NOOO...OHHH...I CAN'T...!" Tina wailed her disapproval.

Her body reacted otherwise, however, as a body-shattering climax exploded in her besieged pussy to roll as a tidal wave up her spastic torso and down her limp legs, causing her polish-coated nails to curl and scrape against the hardwood floor.

"Thar she blows!" Sam exclaimed like a drunk sailor as Tina's body jerked, sending her newly-budding tits shaking across her recumbent chest.

"AAAWWH...PLEASE...CUMMM...!" Tina couldn't finish the words as her head snapped back and her eyes slammed shut, with a quivering 'O' framed by her recently-enhanced 'cocksucker' lips at the center of her flushed face.

Ella kept her mouth planted on Tina's palpitating cunt throughout, drinking in the sweet nectar of her gushing pussy juice with the relish of a truly appreciative woman experiencing the joy of a fantasy fulfilled.

After several moments, the breathless college coed backed away to catch her breath and gather herself.

"Fuck, that was awesome!" Ella crowed with a huge grin and a heavy sheen of Tina's copious vaginal effluent gracing her mouth, chin and cheeks.

"She really cums a shitload," Sam noted ungraciously.

"Just a part of her newfound sexual zeal," Eric added, before revealing a more embarrassing truth. "But she won't really get off until she's had a nice mouthful of spunk."

Tina lay in a delirium of temporarily requited lust recovering from her first Sapphic orgasm, listening to the trio talk, and knowing her ordeal at the hands of the couple wasn't yet over.

'That fucker,' she thought about Eric as she remained draped on the sofa, '...he's gonna try to make me suck off his asshole friend.'

'Damn him if he thinks I will,' Tina resolved, but will little conviction of success.

She'd tried to resist before, and her determination notwithstanding, the misused wife already sensed the gnawing tingle in her pussy...confirmation that the tremendous climax under Ella's persistent tongue wouldn't fully satisfy her artificially-induced sexual needs for the day.

Tina knew she was in for a battle is she planned to avoid a fate of blowing a guy she truly detested.

END PART 03

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers