All Comments on 'Tom and Mandy Ch. 02'

by BelindaTV

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Give it a chance

The writer is obviously setting up further parts, not ever story has to have sex in it every 5 seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't stop now the possibilities seem endless

keep on trucking tenbears

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The time for setting-up has long passed, now it 's just dull

First person present tense is a very difficult idiom to write in and sound credible, and the author just doesn't have the skill, so this sounds contrived and pretentious; a lackluster story told mostly through conversational dialog is very boring, but this author is so dazzled by their own brilliance they can't see that their reach far outstrips their grasp, and so they're going to keep on posting interminable droning conversations that no-one gives a fuck about. A waste of time and effort, I can't even be bothered to vote, what's the point, a low score's not going to put this talentless egomaniac off what he/she obviously believes is a magnum opus, a tour de force of sheer brilliance and magnetic attraction. It's bullshit, but idiot writer will never see that, and so he'll keep returning, as surely as a dog returns to its vomit.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you need longer chapters

you should have combined chapter one and two together as one chapter. the best stories on this site are two or three pages long that way you can get more story out and the readers don't lose interest waiting for you to post more. so far this story started good then went downhill with this chapter due to you getting side tracked and making things too complicated remember " KISS- KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID".

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago

There is no such thing as "incest". It is something invented by politicians to increase their power and control over their "subjects". Most animals breed freely with little problem unless inbreeding continues for several generations. Most siblings are not much attracted to one another after the age of sexual curiosity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why not Australia?

I understand that Australia's laws do not forbid brother-sister relationships. Move to Australia, become citizen's there, and they can come back whenever they want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really hot

I will never do incest but it's hot at least is with family and not with some bitch or asshole who will hurt you they should ban fags and dykes from getting married and not ban incest

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Nice

a bit dramatic lol, no one besids their own families know theyre related. They could stay in the same town and get married and no one would be any wiser. Amazing story thou so keep it up.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great love story. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous