All Comments on 'Tom and Mandy Ch. 03'

by BelindaTV

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Story is going out of track. It was beautifull love story with awesome sex. 3rd part make it orgy. Don't let mandy fucked by others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The story is surely going off track. It's truly a good love story with some great sex. I just hope you don't mess it up by having Tom/Patrick and Mandy/Martha end up having sex with Uncle Tim and his family. The story is about their love for each other. Well just have to wait to see in what direction the story will go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still not good, or absorbing, or even well written

Why do you bother? 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.

Why write in present tense? You've been told once that it's not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a waste of time AGAIN

once again a writer screws up a good story, the best thing you can do now is DELETE IT ALL. piss poor spelling and a ruined plot all equal a waste of time do all readers a favor and delete and stop writing if you are going to keep fucking it up like this.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago

Weird!! But interesting. And, contrary to one of the anonomy, the first person thing seems to go pretty well.

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
this has to be

the most stupid story i've ever read,none of it makes sense none of it,why did they need to go to america ? why they need to change names ? why need to grow a beard change hair colour ? etc etc etc

jeromejoh12jeromejoh12over 9 years ago
one more story

the life and the baby ok

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago
20%

thats kind of high for the papers isnt? thats like 100k they could have just gone to some other town or even to aus or n.z or even canada.plus trying to say the are from n.y. with the strong english accents wouldnt work either.too much crap thrown down just to have a new chapter was wasted

tris44tris44over 9 years ago
Go ahead

Don't listen to trolls/haters in the comment section. As long as some people are willing to read you should continue to write.

@anonymous If you don't like the story then don't read it or if you read it then give it 1 star if you want but never discourage anyone to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I really don't understand the negative comments

This is a fine addition to an excellent series. Now that Tom and Mandy know they're actually siblings, there must be an extra thrill when Tom slides his big hard cock up his sister's sweet little slit and blows his brotherly balls up inside her. Nowadays brothers and sisters fucking is practically mainstream, well, at least very, very widespread. Often, the couples don't even try to hide it. Oh, each one fucks others, they may even be married to "outsiders," but they get a big charge from doing the "taboo" thing, they're tingling all over as they bring the brother's cock together with his sister's cunt. The boy'll even grin as he tells his buddies all about it. I'm not gay, but I have to say I enjoyed the scene of Tim fucking his boy Benjamin as much as Tom did. Tom saw the kid slobbering all over his father's fat veiny daddy-dick, then Tim "lifting Benjamin's feet off the ground with each hard thrust such is the savagery of his lust, and the lad just moans his delight at his father's actions." Benny sure loves getting his little ass fucked off by his dad, Tim loves letting himself go up his boy's tight little twat, unloading his heavy daddy-balls and shooting him a big dose of the same sperm that made him. Tim doesn't play favorites with his kids, so I can't wait to hear what he does with his daughter Rebecca.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Each their own

I was a fan until this last chapter. I'm just not much of fan of whole family incest I read incest love that are about romance and finding a way of being together. The story and many in the incest genre start off with the romance route and then take a turn down the group incest direction. I say stick with one or the other, no reason to confuse the reader either its a romance or its a orgy. The others issues I have as well such as why go to the states when it would make more sense to go to another european country or incest tolerant country? there are those out their and america is far from being tolerant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
went to hell with this one

moving to America is dumb but adding group sex is asinine delete this chapter and chapter four and rewrite them and use your head for a change.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
OH MY....

Uncle Tim is got one massive family fuck going on. 5 strs from me lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous