Tom and Mandy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BelindaTV
BelindaTV
100 Followers

"Did you miss me?" He says, as he pushes the young man to his knees on the floor.

"Oh yes, yes pop, I missed your big cock." He answers, as he opens Tim's dressing gown letting his big hard cock free.

Oh-My-Fucking-God! it's...Jesus Christ, it's his son Benjamin!

His son is sucking Tim's cock for all he is worth, and you can see she how much he loves his father's cock as he licks and sucks it all over taking it all the way back his throat moaning his delight.

Standing back up they walk over towards a bench, Benjamin opens a press and takes out a tube, and turning to face Tim he smiles as he drops his shorts setting his own hard cock free.

They begin to kiss passionately again and Tim is pumping his son's cock in his hand as he moans his delight at his father's handy work.

He places the tube in Tim's hand and turns and bends over the bench, fuck! He's going to fuck his own son. I say under my breath.

The tube must contain lube as Tim squeezes some into his hand and smears it all over his cock, placing some on the tips of his fingers he gently parts the cheeks of Benjamin's ass and begins to slowly push his fingers into his son's obviously tight ass pussy.

I can see a mixture of agony and ecstasy on the lads face as Tim works a couple of fingers in, when he is satisfied his lover is ready Tim puts his hard cock into his ass, just the head first, then he rams it home hard in one stroke.

Benjamin lets out a sharp gasp of ecstasy at the pain and joy of his lovers cock in his ass pussy.

Tim starts to pound his ass hard and fast pulling his cock almost all the way out each time, he is lifting Benjamin's feet off the ground with each hard thrust such is the savagery of his lust, and the lad just moans his delight at his father's actions.

I watch as Tim grabs the lads cock and starts to pump him in unison, faster and faster he ploughs the lad's ass. I hear him moan loudly as he begins to shoot his load into his son's hole, Benjamin also starts to shoot cum out as Tim keeps pumping his shaft.

I have to admit I am getting horny myself watching these two go at it, I am not gay or anything, but fuck, did he screw the ass off his son.

The two loves finish up by kissing each other passionately, I hide behind a bin as they exit, and standing before a camera they exchange another long slow passionate kiss while Tim has his hand down his son's shorts,

He waves to the camera before leaving, and they walk off like two lovers to the house.

I wonder who he is waving to, his wife? Oh shit, the cameras, was I seen, did she see me watching all of this? I panic and I head back to bed with Mandy, she feels me snuggling against her, and my still hard shaft presses into her bare ass.

She grabs my shaft from behind and slides it gladly into her awaiting pussy, I pound her pussy with my passion that still burns as a result of my own private porno.

She moans her delight at my urgent thrusts, and it's not long before I dump my load into her; she delights at the attention my morning wood gives her pussy.

There's no way, no fucking way I am going to tell her I got hard watching Uncle Tim riding the hole off his son. God is this house insane or what? I think to myself.

About 10am I hear a knock on our door, Its Tim and his son, I open the door and let them in, he has brought his son to meet us.

"Morning Tom, hope we didn't get you up early." He says, as he winks at me.

"No, no Uncle Tim, we are up about an hour." I reply, wondering about the wink I got.

"This is Benjamin my son guys, he's home for a few days from college.

Ben this is Tom and Mandy, they will be staying for a while with us, I'm just helping them out, right guys?"

We exchange pleasantries with Benjamin and Uncle Tim asks us to join him at the house for breakfast. He says he wants to talk to me, about what I don't know; was I caught on camera peeping?

We let Mandy and Ben go into breakfast and Tim ushers me into his Den, he closes the door, and with the remote he opens up the CCTV control unit.

He pulls out a big envelope and takes out some documents, after he arranges them he sits opposite me and starts to explain.

"Right Tom, what I have here is your documents; they include birth certificates, marriage licence, US passports and social security numbers etc for you and Mandy.

It's all here, everything you need to be legit in America, and they are not forgeries."

"Jesus, I...How did you manage all that?" I blurt out, somewhat shocked.

"Look my boy, all I will tell you is this; we look after our own, we maybe be a small community but we have friends in high places, that's all you need to know.

You don't drive do you?" he asks.

"No, Mandy does."

"No matter I'll soon teach you, driving an auto-box is easy my boy, no point in wasting a new licence." He laughs.

"Our pictures, how did you get our pictures?" I say, as I study my licence, with a picture of me and my beard."

"The CCTV system of course Tom, or should I say Patrick Bradley, and Mandy is your wife Martha."

I hadn't looked closely at the names on the documents, they...Jesus, how did he do all this, well fuck if I care we are married, married on paper that is. I think to myself.

"Why do we have the same surname as you?" I ask.

"You are now officially my nephew Patrick Bradley and you and your wife have been living and working in New York for many years.

Your whole history is in this folder, read it, study it, this is your whole life in here and you need to know it back-ways." He says, handing me the folder.

I open the folder and briefly thumb through the pages, and every detail of our lives are here, everything, it's like a script from a movie.

"God, Uncle Tim I, I really don't know what to say, how are we to pay for all this, how?" I ask.

"Don't worry about that Patrick, I have a job lined up for you and you'll pay me twenty-percent for the next five years from your pay to help cover the costs, ok buddy?" He says, smiling reassuringly.

So that's what pays for the house here, I wonder how many more people like me and Mandy he has he on his books.

Yes he is helping us, but he's skimming off the top himself as well.

It's a nice little earner he has got going here, I think to myself.

"What job, where?" I ask, in a disbelieving tone.

"Well you worked at the foundry, and you can weld I take it?"

"Yes, yes I can." I say.

"Good you will start work for a friend of mine as a welder in a week or so, it pays good money, and you do need to learn to drive."

We hear a knock to the door and Tim glances at the cameras, and we can see its Ben his son, he doesn't bother to hide the paperwork and he beckons Ben to enter the Den.

Ben comes over to us saying his mom Julie says to come out for breakfast, Tim hops up and putting his arms around his waist he gives Ben a passionate kiss right in front of me. Fuck! I think to myself.

"Oh come on now Tom, well...I mean Patrick of course, did you think we did not see you, did you think the cameras did not catch you outside the garage watching me fuck my son, did you?" He says, with a confident tone.

He flicks the remote and there it all is on the CCTV, me outside watching, and Tim inside fucking the ass off Ben his son.

"I, I...well I'm sorry Uncle Tim, really I'm sorry." I reply, and my face blushes in shame.

"Oh come on my boy, there's no need to be bashful, I love my son Ben and he loves me, just like you love your sister Mandy, what's the difference, you fuck her don't you?

Wait until you meet my daughter Rebecca; you'll see just how much I love here too." He laughs, as he puts his hand down Ben's shorts and fondles his cock.

Jesus Christ! What...what the fuck do I say to Mandy, I say to myself.

I can't say that this family are fucking their brains out, can I? She might...might not be able to cope with all of this.

I mean to say we didn't know we were brother and sister in the beginning, that was different, isn't it? I ask myself.

"Come on guys, I'm famished, best not to keep the girls waiting. Tim says, proudly.

And we head in to eat, Jesus, what do I say to Mandy, I mean Martha? Fuck! I think.

BelindaTV
BelindaTV
100 Followers
12