All Comments on 'Tom and Mandy'

by BelindaTV

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

keep those chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yak, Yak, Yak, talk, talk, talk,

Tell a damned story FFS, instead of everyone droning away. Very tiring read, after a while I gave up.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Political BS

So it will turn out the old hag is lying her nips off, to keep Tom as her slave. And if she really is telling the truth, who gives a shit? Incest and religion were invented by politicians to give themselves power and control. Other animals hardly care who they breed with. Granny is just another greedy politician.

papabeardougpapabeardougover 9 years ago
Love it lots keep it up

This story has been a fresh breath to take. You have the storyline at just the right pace.

I cannot wait for the next installment

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

yak yak is an idiot.what was said and done is called plot set up or does that idiot only read the back page of the book. i think it worked great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next chapter please

I enjoyed this story and can't wait to read the next chapter. The way you left it hanging was good and makes you want to read more to find out what happens next. So keep it up and don't wait to long to post the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did I miss something?

I know you tell us Tom is 27 years old, but the only hint to Mandy's age is that she did a year at managment school, after high school, and has been a manager at the foundry for three years. Based on that information only, I had her at 23 to 24 years old max. It would seem you left something out regarding her age, which we are to believe is actually 29 years old based on gran's statement. So what did she do during those missing 5 to 6 years?

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Great story

Needs to be continued. Waiting for the next chapter.Thanks

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good story

I like the story.

The end of the chapter is a stunning surprise.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Generally a good yarn

I like the story---the plot, most of the characterizations and dialogue. I think Gran and Uncle Jack are rather stick-figures; Gran in particular is not very believable. Tom's proposal of marriage is much too sudden, and Mandy's acceptance is really trite---probably the low point in the dialogue; terribly hackneyed. Have you ever actually talked with a woman (or man, for that matter) who is deeply in love? That's not the way they talk (no, not even in Ireland).

Finger-meister

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Damnit To Hell

That ensing was insane, holy crap. Amazing story, i hope they still marry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous