Tom and Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BelindaTV
BelindaTV
100 Followers

"Ok...Alright, I confess I was going to ask you out." I say, blushing slightly.

"Ha, there you go, you'd always blush a bit whenever you were trying to ask me out. I've seen that look many times, why didn't you ask for god's sake?"

"Well I thought I wouldn't stand a chance with you; you have turned down all the guys at the foundry."

"Those jokers, look they are nice guys, but...that's all. Now you; you really are a nice guy."

"What do you mean Mandy, I'm a nice guy?"

"I see the way you treat the lads, you are practically management and you have no airs or graces about you."

"Well I served my time with them lads, and some of the older men trained me in. My gran always tells me the smallest thing I can carry in my pocket is good manners."

"See, you are a nice guy, and I like that. But you should have asked me out before now. That's why I asked you, I got fed up waiting for you.

Jeez... I thought I would have to make a sign up, with big letters that read; ask me out please, I will say yes!" And she starts laughing.

Well, I have a chance with Mandy I think. What a fool I have been.

After about an hour into the journey we spot a little roadside Tea shop.

"Look, there's a small Tea shop, we'll stop for a cup and a sticky bun." She says, pointing in its direction.

"Sounds good to me, I'm parched."

Mandy pulls in the car into the carpark and we get out. We order a round of tea and buns and sit outside in the little garden while we wait for our tea to arrive.

She asks me about my family and I tell her about my mum and dad being dead, and my gran and uncle Jack.

I explain to her about Mary Collins too, and how we planned to marry; but gran and Jack talked me out of it. Mandy seems a bit miffed at me.

"For fucks sake Tom! Why didn't you stand up for yourself, and...Well tell them to get stuffed?"

"At the time I thought they were right, and I respected their judgment."

"If you don't mind me saying, I think that Jack just wants you to look after granny. But, what do I know?"

I think this lady knows more about my family relationship than I care to admit. Maybe she is right; maybe gran doesn't want me to get married and move away.

"So what about you?" I ask.

"Well, my mum and dad are in their late sixties and I'm an only child. I was a late baby mum says, they had been trying for ages before I came along.

My mum is just an ordinary housewife and dad was a bus driver, but he is retired now."

"Oh fuck, look at the time. We better make tracks." She exclaims, looking at her watch.

We walk to the car and she opens my door for me, and looking me right in the eyes she says.

"Tom, I have wanted to do this for ages."

Well before I can ask what, she puts her arms around my neck and kisses me, we pause a moment and just gaze into each other's eyes.

I hug her tightly and we share a very passionate kiss for a good few moments.

She really does like me, and I do like her, I like her a lot. I think to myself.

I have always thought there was something special about Mandy.

"Wow...! I never expected that Mandy, really... I don't know what to say." I say, breathlessly.

"Well...You could say it was nice. Oh here, I have lipstick all over you; here let me."

Taking out a tissue she wipes off the lipstick and we get back in the car, and head to the wedding.

"The kiss was wonderful; I haven't been kissed like that in a long while." I sigh.

"Good, now buckle up. We need to make up time." she says, as she drives off at speed.

Jesus Christ, she drives like a demon, if she sees a gap in traffic she's gone.

Dear god please keep us safe long enough so I can have another wonderful kiss from this lady. I silently pray.

We survive the journey to the registry office, and we get there with about ten minutes to spare.

The ceremony is nice and intimate just the two families, and I think to myself a big church wedding is wasted. This is so much better having just family and close friends around you.

The reception is wonderful, it's just a little back room in the hotel, very intimate and cosy.

After all the speeches etc are over the music starts up. It's Just a simple disco, no guys wailing in the corner with a guitar thankfully.

"Come on Tom let's dance." Mandy says enthusiastically as she stands up.

"I'm not much of a dancer." I say, sheepishly.

"Come on Tom; let your hair down for Christ's sake." She urges me.

She drags me to the dance floor and we, well we shake our booty off.

We have great fun dancing around, and when a Barry White song plays she puts her arms around me and we dance. She places her head on my shoulder and kisses my neck softly.

Well as the evening went on Mandy and I had such good fun, she drank more than her fair share of champagne and was getting a little tipsy. Well, we are going to have to stay the night, I think. She is in no fit state to drive home.

So I call home and explain the lad that was driving me got drunk, and that we are spending the night here. I lie of course.

"Come on Mandy, I think you need a lie down."

"No... No Tom, I'm fine." She says, wobbling a bit in her heels.

"Come on, I'll ask the manager if they have room for us."

The manager tells me that the parents of the couple had booked rooms for the wedding guests and that they had two single rooms left. So I sign us both in and grab the keys and go to find Mandy.

"Come on pet; let's get you up stairs to bed."

"Mmm Tom, sounds like a good idea." She says, with a slight slur.

I find her room first and let us in, I sit her on the edge of the bed and before I could say anything she has passed out. So I turn her on her side and remove her heels. God, she's wearing a see-thru thong and I can see her wonderful pussy quite plainly, my cock begins to swell at the sight of it.

I am tempted to shag the guts out of her; but I decide not to, and I leave and go to my own room.

I am first down in the morning to breakfast.

Mandy eventually turns up looking slightly the worst for wear. She seems a bit hesitant to approach me; I notice she seems to be dawdling a bit.

"Good morning, how are you today." I ask

"Oh fuck...my head, Jesus, it's killing me." She says, groaning.

"Well you did have a good time last night." I say.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me." She says, as her cheeks blush slightly.

"Look, we'll say no more about it. Do you want breakfast?"

"God no, just some strong coffee please."

I take our coffees out to the terrace outside because clearly the smell of the food is getting to her.

"So you didn't try to take advantage of me last night?" she asks.

"No... why would...Well I would never do anything like that. Besides I really like you Mandy."

She places her hand on mine across the table and smiles. We just sit there enjoying the fine bright morning, I don't want this moment to end.

Are we made for each other, is this love at first sight. I ask myself.

"God I needed that coffee." She says, in a satisfied tone.

"So home I guess?" I say.

"Are you in a rush back or what?"

"No, not really. I would like to spend the day with you Mandy, but I don't know this area well."

"Leave it to me, there's a karting track about five miles from here; fancy a go?"

"I don't drive, but if you want to have a go, well...now that I would like to see."

If she drives a Kart like she drives the car it should be some sight to see.

"Come on, it's easy; one pedal to go, one to stop. When we get there I'll show you. Ok?"

"Fine, let's go so." I say, laughing.

We make our way to the track, and there is some sort Grand Prix taking place, they have a few places left; but it all looks too fast and dangerous for my liking.

"You go in Mandy, I'll sit and watch."

"Tom you chicken, next time you are going out too. Ok?" she giggles.

She pops on a suit and helmet and takes a seat in her kart, she really knows her stuff. I watch as she makes some sort of adjustment to it. I am not sure what, but if I know Mandy, it's to make it go faster.

The drivers all line up on the grid; she's the only lady present among ten or so male drivers.

The flag drops and they are away. Mandy has started from the back row, but by the second corner she had already passed three drivers on the inside.

I am amazed at the way she weaves back and forth harrying her prey. She nudges the back of another driver in frustration. I am glad she doesn't do that on the road, she sends the driver into a spin and off he goes into the grass.

By the time the race is over she has worked her way to second place. What a woman, she certainly showed those guys a clean pair of heels. This lady is not your average driver, I say laughing to myself.

"Well congratulations that was some driving babe." I say to her, as she walks over to me.

She takes off her helmet and her long hair floats down around her shoulders. And without saying a word she takes me in her arms and I get another wonderful slow passionate kiss from her.

The kind that leaves you breathless. Wow!

We finally return home, and I get Mandy to drop me in town. I have no desire to introduce her at home just yet.

So we kiss by the side of the road and she heads off, I watch as she speeds off out of sight before making my way back home.

"Hi gran, I'm home" I shout in the hall as I enter.

"Oh... hello Tom, about time you came back. I've been here by myself...all day, in fact." She complains.

"I thought Uncle Jack was looking after you?"

"He was...He was. But I sent him home, he was tired looking, I thought."

Tired my arse, the old fucker probably didn't come at all.

He spent the day in a pub getting pissed as usual on a Sunday. And she won't admit it, I say under my breath.

"Well I am here now gran. Would you like some tea?"

"Well... I suppose so, if it's no bother to you...I don't want to put you out, or anything like that." She replies, feigning an innocent tone.

I know when she is giving me the cold shoulder alright. Mandy may have a point; gran can be like a spoilt child at times.

I make her tea, and wish her good night and I head to bed. I send a text Tim to let him know how things went, but I did not mention Mandy being drunk, I would never do that to her.

I meet Tim as usual in the morning at work, and I ask him to keep quiet about Mandy and me.

The lads in the foundry can be just as bad as old women gossiping away about everyone. He agrees with me and says it's none of their business anyway.

I go up to Mandy's office as usual, she closes the blinds and practically jumps into my arms, and we hug each other tightly while sharing a very long passionate kiss.

"Thanks for the weekend Tom, I had good fun."

"It's me that should be thanking you."

"Can we keep this between you and me?" She asks.

"Yes, I think it's a good idea...What the lads don't know won't sicken them." I laugh.

I collect the work schedule and I have to admit I am buzzing about my new love. We just seem so right for each other, like it's a match made in heaven.

I am fucked if I will let the two spoiled brats at home come between us, I say to myself.

Over the coming weeks Mandy and I see more and more of each other, long walks, movies, that sort of thing.

We are both are slowly falling head over heels in love with each other.

There is someone out there for everyone; you just have to find them I think to myself.

One evening after the lads had left the foundry Mandy tells me her parents are going away for the weekend. She suggests I come and stay Friday and Saturday night.

She has no need to ask me twice, I can tell you.

"Pick me up in town Mandy, will you?"

"No problem, we can get a bit of shopping on the way out to my place."

It is getting harder and harder to leave Mandy's arms; we both grieve when we are parted, even for the shortest time. A perfect pair that's what we are. I say to myself.

If clock watching was an Olympic sport I would win a gold medal for sure, time just dragged on seemingly endlessly for the rest of the week.

The brief moments we spent in each other's arms in her office are now beginning to feel like torture.

Friday finally arrives and the two of us are practically aglow with anticipation, god the clock just won't tick fast enough for me.

I can scarcely eat lunch I am so excited, and I don't mean I am thinking just about the sex.

I just want to be able to linger in her warm embrace without having to think about going home, even if it's only for a night or two.

I have given the gang at home a cock and bull story about a weekend away with the lads. Gran is not happy, but really; I don't give a two fucks about them. There, I finally said it!

Mandy picks me up at the train station and we head off shopping.

Walking around the supermarket together I think to myself, Tom you could get used to this.

I hug Mandy and whisper to her telling I love her, that's the first time I have uttered those words since I was with Mary Collins. I never thought I would hear myself say them words again.

After we paid for our shopping we load the car up and set off for her parents house, it is about nine or ten miles outside of town, just where the town more or less ends and the countryside begins.

"You are quite this evening Tom." She enquires, as we drive along.

"Well, it has been a long time since I have been with a woman, that's all."

"Hey, I hope you are not nervous are you?"

"No... not really, I love you; you do know that don't you?"

"I think I have figured that out Tom, and besides when we slow dance I can feel your love for me." She giggles as she presses her hand to my crotch.

I say nothing; I am slightly embarrassed but happy to be with my love.

"Awww you are blushing pet." She says teasingly.

"No...No, I'm not." I reply coyly.

"That's what I love about you my love, your childlike innocence." She laughs.

She continues to massage my cock through my pants as she drives, my cock is drooling like mad and it's not long before I have that tell tale wet spot in front.

"Oh, somebody is getting hot, that's a nice wet spot pet." She purrs, as she glances at my crotch.

"Mandy will you keep your eyes on the road." I urge her.

"Come on, take it out."

"What...! We are in the car for fucks sake Mandy." I say, pretending I'm shocked.

"Go on, let the seat back and slip your pants off, I want to see that big cock." she urges me.

"We'll crash you mad wonderful girl." I laugh.

But I yield to her; letting the seat back I slide my pants and jocks off down to my ankles.

"So that's what has been poking me when we danced, nice...very nice." She giggles.

She begins to slowly pump my shaft, my pre-cum is oozing out and she uses her thumb to circle my cockhead and it feels so good. Just then I hear a car horn blaring at us, and the car slightly swerves.

"What the fuck...What's that about Mandy?" I ask, in a frightened tone.

"Nothing my dear...nothing, I just need to change gears." She laughs.

She starts to pull and push my cock as if it's a gear leaver, while all the time she is giggling like a little girl.

"You have to stop this...I'm going to cum all over the car...Jesus, I will Mandy" I plead with her.

"We can't have you doing that now can we?" she laughs.

Mandy pulls in sharply at the roadside and goes to work on my cock, god her licking and sucking has me at boiling point.

"Mandy someone will see us." I moan.

"Fuck them... Mmmm." She says, as she swallows my shaft again.

"Jesus Christ! I'm, I'm...Oh God, I'm cumming!...Oh fuck!...Yesss! Suck me hard my love, please" I beg.

My balls begin to pump cum into her sweet mouth and she sucks my cock hard devouring it all.

"Mmmm, nice; you taste very nice my love." She sighs, as she licks her lips.

"There, I bet that feels better Tom, doesn't it." She says, with a proud smile on her face.

"You mad beautiful woman, I love you." I reply, trying to catch my breath.

"I know, would I be sucking you off at the side of the road if I didn't love you too." She giggles.

Finally we arrive at her home, it's a small bungalow quite well maintained and a house like this would make an ideal home for us both.

We could be very happy here together in a home like this and maybe have some kids too. I think to myself.

After dinner we settle down on the couch, Mandy closes the curtains and lowers the lights before excusing herself for a few moments.

When she comes back in she is wearing a short pink satin robe. God she looks very sexy in it.

I stand up to greet her giving her a wonderful long embrace. She lets the robe slip to the floor and she is naked.

Jesus, what a hot body she has, her breasts are full and inviting, and what an amazing pussy. It's not shaved fully; but it does stick out so nicely.

"You had your fun in the car, now it's my turn lover." She says in a seductive voice.

She opens my pants and sends it to the floor along with my underwear setting my drooling cock free.

"Nice, very nice." She says as she kisses me while pumping my cock slowly with her hand.

"God... Mandy that feels good, so very good babe." I gasp, and I begin to devour her tongue with my mouth.

Pushing me back on the couch she takes my pants and shoes off, I struggle to take my shirt off in the heat of frustration.

Slowly she starts to lick the head of my cock before taking me slowly into her mouth; she watches my reaction to her actions and purrs her delight at my moans.

"Fuck...! That's it babe...Ohhh, yaaaa...Suck me slow, please." I sigh, breathing heavily, urging her on.

She starts to slowly fuck my cock with her mouth and tongue, god I haven't felt this good in such a long time. I love this girl; I love her with all my heart.

"Come on, my room now." She says eagerly, and she leads me to her room.

Her room is a typical girl's room there lots of teddy bears on the bed, and there's a wonderful scent of perfume when you enter the door.

She pushes me back on the bed and climbs on top of me; the heat from her pussy feels amazing as it touches my cock.

Her pussy is wet, very wet and slowly she starts to rub her soft pussy lips along my shaft.

"That's it my love, make me really wet." I sigh, as her wet pussy glides along my cock.

"You have a nice big cock Tom." She coos.

"Sit on my face Mandy, please." I beg.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Opening her legs wide she lowers her wet nest to my face, her scent is strong and wonderful; like a mad thirsty drunk I can't get enough of her sweet honey.

I drive my tongue in deep and she moans loudly. I suck her pussy lips into my mouth and I gently bite on them playfully; they are so soft.

I start to lick and suck her clit and she forces my face in deeper into her pussy, moaning and groaning, she gasps for air.

"Oh... fuck, you have to stop babe, I need you...Oh god...I want you inside now." She groans.

Moving back down she starts to slide along my shaft again, slowly she lifts herself up and guides my cock into her soft wet pussy. She moans loudly as she slides right down to my balls.

"Jesus Christ your cock is so big." She gasps, as she licks her lips slowly; tasting, savouring the ecstasy of the moment as she slowly slides down my shaft.

"God babe, It's hot, your pussy babe, so hot, so wet. Come on, fuck me please." I urge her.

She starts to slowly ride my cock; you can see the passion etched on her face, I begin to squeeze her tits hard and it delivers a long moan of satisfaction from her.

Faster and faster she begins to pound her pussy on my cock, her honey smothers my balls in a loving embrace. My balls begin to ache as they get ready to deliver their load into her wet sanctum.

"Mandy...! I'm cumming, Jesus!... I'm cumming my love." I cry, gasping for air.

BelindaTV
BelindaTV
100 Followers