Tom and Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls have had enough, I can feel her pussy clinch me hard as my cum shoots deep into her.

"That's it Tom! Give it to me!.Give me all your cum Please." She gasps, trying to catch her breath.

"Yes...! Fuck!...Ohhh, yesss I'm cumming too, dear god my pussy...Oh Fuck, it's so hot. Fuck me hard please." She moans.

I begin to drive my cock hard into her as the last of my cum seeps out. She lets my cock slip out and continues to grind her pussy hard onto my shaft." Moaning and groaning her delight.

"Oh fuck it's so good my love...So very good." She moans, as her orgasm reaches her climax.

Mandy's pussy covers my cock and balls with her cum, I have never had a woman get so wet.

She flops down on top of me breathing hard; we both bask in the glow of our love making for a few moments before exchanging a long passionate kiss.

"God that was amazing Tom, what a cock...Jesus, so much cum." She sighs, breathing heavily in my ear.

I didn't jack off this week, and my balls were filled to bursting point in anticipation of this night of passion.

My top tip! Don't jack off if planning a weekend like this, your balls might grumble, but what a fuck!

"I have never had sex this intense my love, thank you." I say, as I caress her tenderly.

"You have a lovely home here Mandy, we could be very happy in a home like this together, and maybe rear some kids." I whisper into her ear.

"Well...If you keep filling me like this it won't be a problem." She giggles.

I hug her tightly and we slowly drift off into the warm embrace of sleep.

It's wonderful to awake in the morning and see Mandy; I just watch her sleeping peacefully for a few moments before making my way to her bathroom. She feels me leaving her side and begins to wake.

"Good morning my love." I say to her, and I kiss her softly on her lips.

"You are a sight for sore eyes darling." She says, as she looks hungrily at my naked body.

"Thank you for last night, I love you so much." I say, placing a slow kiss on her brow.

"Why don't you get dressed, while I cook my man his first breakfast." She suggests.

So I go and get washed and dressed, she has a wonderful full breakfast cooked for me when I am done.

We sit and eat silence just relishing each other's company.

After she gets dressed we go out for a walk, hand in hand we set off down the winding country road; not caring where it leads us.

"Have you mentioned me at home Tom?" she asks.

"No Mandy, I haven't'. Have you said anything about me to your mum and dad?"

"No, but I am going to tell them on Sunday evening when they return home."

We walk for over an hour before finding a little timber bench set in the middle of a flowery oasis just in from the road.

I hold her tight and gaze into her deep blue eyes. I gather every ounce of strength to ask her the question that has been burning away in my soul.

"Mandy, I have something to ask you." I say, gazing into her wonderful blue eyes.

"Ask away Tom, It must be important because you are not blushing." She giggles.

"Marry me please Mandy?" I sigh.

"Oh god Tom, are you serious; really?" She says excitedly.

"Yes, I love you with all my heart and soul and I want us to be married."

She has a shocked look on her face, please say yes. I urge silently.

"Yes, yes, yes. I will; I will marry you, I love you so much." She cries.

We hug each other tightly not wanting to part from this wonderful moment. We sit there and begin to plan what we are going to say to our families.

I tell her that my grandmother and uncle may be pissed at the news, but fuck them; the selfish sods. Mandy says her mum and dad may not like her getting married, but they would not stand in her way.

We walk back to her house wrapped around each other, and like two excited teenagers we begin to plan where and how we will get married. So far a registry office and a nice quite little reception in a hotel is top of our list.

Finally we enter the house and like two excited kids we tickle and poke each other playfully. And we begin to kiss each other passionately.

I let my hand wander up under her short skirt, her knickers are soaked with her juices, and she's impatient to get me inside, she just whips them off and bends over the kitchen table begging me to mount her.

I slowly slide my cock into her pussy and begin to fuck her slow and hard; she keeps urging me to go harder, faster, harder moaning loudly her delight at each thrust of my cock.

It's not long before my cock begins to pump my cum into her, I grab her hips and pull her ass tight to me and I shoot my load deep into her. Gasping she, she looks back at me, her joy of ecstasy is etched in her face.

The last night in her bed is a very passionate intense sex fuelled joining of two souls deeply in love.

I am so happy Mandy said yes, something somewhere; I don't know what exactly has been guiding us into each other's arms all along.

We are meant to be together. This love we feel for each other is nothing I have ever experienced, it burns away deep in my soul, and it's a yearning that can only be soothed by Mandy's warm embrace.

Sunday afternoon Mandy drives me back into town; I come clean and tell her I didn't want her to drop me at home because of the two spoil sports.

She knew that was the reason all a long, and it didn't matter, they would meet her soon anyway like it or not.

I watch Mandy drive away, and I take out my phone and text Tim to come and meet me. When he arrives we sit in the empty train station and I tell him my news.

"Jesus Christ Tom! She said yes?" He excitedly exclaims, his voice echoes through the empty station.

"Yes, she did. I plan to tell them at home this evening."

"They won't be happy with the news, remember the last time?" He cautions me.

"Yes I do Tim, but they won't dissuade me this time. I love Mandy too deeply." I say.

"Well finally I will get use for that suit I bought back then, I even kept my speech in the inside pocket of the jacket." He laughs.

Standing up he hugs me and wishes us both a long happy life, with lots of kids.

Tim walks me home and tells me to be firm and don't listen to their bullshit.

"I'm home" I announce, I get no reply.

I enter the kitchen and my grandmother and uncle throw me a dirty look.

"Where the hell have you been for the last two days?" Jack asks angrily.

"I have met a girl, her name is Mandy; and we are to be married." I snap back.

"Where did you meet this girl Tom, who is she?" My gran asks. With an indifferent tone.

"She works at the foundry in the office. Her sirname is Grady."

"This is all very sudden, isn't it?" Jack says.

"We have been secretly seeing each other; I did not want another episode like last time." I say.

"What do you mean last time?" My gran asks, pretending not to understand.

"Have you forgotten so soon about Mary...have you?"

"That was different Tom; she was not suitable for you." She replies indifferently.

"Not suitable for you don't you mean you selfish old cow." I say very angrily.

"Listen here you, don't speak to you grandmother like that, after all she has done for you." Jack says raising his voice and standing up to face me.

"Mind your own fucking business Jack...! If you know what's good for you...You'll sit the fuck down If you don't want my fist in your face." I say angrily, as I draw my fist close to his face.

"Go back and crawl into that bottle you are so fond of you sanctimonious drunk." I say continuing my attack.

He jumps back in shock, it's the first time I have ever stood up to them. And god it feels good.

"Go easy Tom, there's no need for all this...I'm and old woman." Gran replies, trying to start her crocodile tears.

"Now, I am going to bring Mandy home on Monday evening and you better be pleasant." I say.

"All right Tom, there is no need for any of this, I'm...I'm sure she a nice girl." My grandmother says.

I leave the house and make my way to Tim, I fill him in and he can't believe I have stood up to them. He says that I have finally grown a pair of balls. And he's right.

I text Mandy to see if she got home safe, and after a few moments my phone rings; I answer, it's her.

"How did it go?" she asks.

"Well I lost the plot a bit, but they are expecting you after work tomorrow."

"Are you still sure about this, do you still want to marry me Tom?"

"Yes I do Mandy, and now more than ever."

"I told mum and dad."

"What was their reaction?"

"They are worried it's so sudden, but they will stand by me."

"You are lucky to have such caring parents, not like the selfish gang I have."

"Look, they will get over it Tom and I love you so very much."

"I know my love, I know you do. I told Tim as well and he is as excited as me."

"That's good; look I'll say good night and I'll see you in the morning at work ok?"

"Ok pet, I can't wait till we are married and we won't be apart like this ever again."

"I feel the same way my love, good night my love." And she hangs up.

Well I sit on the front wall looking in at the house, and for more years than I care to remember they have made my life a misery. Anytime I had ever planned a holiday my grandmother would start her ructions claiming she was unwell.

I gave in too easily to her and Uncle Jack. Well that was then, and this is now and those bastards can go fuck themselves for all I care I say to myself.

I head into bed in anticipation of the new dawn and the start of my life with Mandy.

Mandy and I had a long chat in her office in the morning, I told her not to expect much from my family. They are two of the most selfish, bad-minded people you will ever meet I say to her.

She tells me her parents are eager to meet me, and we plan to visit them Tuesday after work.

Tim takes a lift in the car with us in the evening; he says that he is behind us all the way and if we need him just call or text.

That's Tim for you; he's the brother I never had.

"We are here." I announce to all in the house.

My grandmother and uncle are sitting in the kitchen, and I lead Mandy in by her hand to them.

"This is Mandy." I say to them, proudly.

"Well let me get a good look at the girl who has stolen my grandson from Me." she says indifferently.

"Hello, it's finally nice to meet you both." Mandy says nervously, as her hand clinches my own tightly.

They both stare at her up and down, and the silence is deafening, I can see the poison in their eyes.

"Who are your parents my dear?" My gran quizzes.

"Brian and Martha Grady, we live a few miles south of the town." Mandy explains.

"Brian and Martha Grady...Hmmm...Do we know them?" Jack asks my grandmother.

"Maybe, I am not sure...it's a long time since I heard those names." She says, with a sarcastic smile.

I can tell straight away by her tone she is planning to attack Mandy the same way they ambushed poor Mary. But not this time, no fucking way will I take their bile and poison.

"Have you met her parents before or what?" I ask.

"It's been a long time Tom and I am an old lady now...well...I have trouble remembering." She says, putting on a timid weak voice, what a bitch.

There she goes that poisoned old hag I say under my breath, playing the wounded soldier better than any actor in Hollywood. Well it won't work this time.

"What are you getting at you old bad minded bitch." I say angrily.

"Easy Tom, there is no need to speak to your gran like that." Mandy tells me, she is shocked by my attack.

"You are alright child, I can mind myself. I know who your family are now dear, and Tom...You will not like what I have to say to ye." She says, with a gleeful tone of voice.

"What do you mean...speak up?" I snap at her angrily.

"Your mother had a daughter as well; she was born two years before you, she wasn't married at the time to your dad and she put the child up for adoption after I advised her.

I was told she was adopted by a couple on the south side of the town. And looking at Mandy, I can see she looks like your Mother.

Mandy is your sister Tom, I'd know our own flesh and blood anywhere."

Part two soon.