All Comments on 'Tom & Natasha Ch. 04'

by forcedtobenaked

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
zoejoeyzoejoeyabout 9 years ago
Thank you for bringing them back

I've read this series so many times over the last year, I just love it. I was afraid Tom and Natasha weren't coming back, but now they are, I do hope we'll be hearing from them often.

Thanks

Zoe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Love these Scenarios

Maybe the best story I have read in the Female controlled nation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More?

Is there any more to the story of Tom & Natasha? Or do you have any other stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
when

dear writer,

i really enjoyed your stories so far, only we have waited so long for further stories. i hope that you write soon, because i'm in for some action.

the last story did seem a little going too far, with the punushment, the first one was good. in the second one you started with skin contact, whereby he got an ejaculation. in the third one, finally, there was something sexual, the blowjob. so the one thing that i'm waiting for, is the SEX, SEX, SEX.

i want to read how the foreplay is, how she enjoys his scent, the taste of his prostate fluids, his body, his chest, the size of his nipples, the musky smell of his armpits, and how she feels when he is filling her, even the feeling when he cums in her( looking at how much he cums). and very important, how does she feel during sex with the ring on his manhood. you have humiliated him enough, let he show now what kind of sex animal he is. and still, when he finishes, that he isn't able to wear his cloting and has to go outside, litterally like an animal.

NB. maybe, are there mandatory gyms, where he can sweat it out. how is his hair. color, lenght. is he blonde.

PLEASE, go further with the series.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Well, now. I'm guessing the wedding will be off. She's not sympathetic to him, and he's not very tuned into her (evidenced by his deliberately ignorant choice). Gotta choose. Gotta commit, one way or another.

Great storytelling. It's just hard sometimes watching people to stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Of course they’re not getting married. His penis will be permanently damaged and disfigured beyond surgerical correction ( never functional again) long before the 10 week mark. The weight of his urine for 10 weeks would weigh between 150 and 350 lbs. Enough to cause multiple vascular injuries and probable loss of his penis

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This chapter was nowhere near as good as the first three. This penis bulb idea is badly thought out in terms of the disastrous long term harm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yes, kind of a stupid concept, not throughly thought out. It could induce priapism. In a world where everything is about his PENIS! So be carefull with that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous