Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anybody got any questions?"

Tom spoke out, "Coach, not making excuses, but we need to change the calls at the line. O'Grady is calling out defensive signals using the same calls Mac uses—this has confused Gibby."

Coach Lewis shouted, "Sully, change up the calls! Gibby, protect that inside gap at all cost! Crav, you do the same. Melly, you and Smithwater follow suit on the right side.

Anything else?"

Tom replied, "Coach, Wag 22 will burn them—O'Leary is biting like a catfish on the first read!"

Coach Lewis pondered what his captain told him before replying, "Good point Diablo—I doubt they'll expect it right off the get-go! I am somewhat concerned about Brent throwing into this wind—I don't think Brent has a strong enough arm."

Tom quickly replied, "Luke does!"

Donna screamed out, "OH MY GOSH! Tom wants Billy is to play! OH MY GOSH!"

Everyone has a puzzled look on their faces, 'Is this game that important for Coach Lewis to pull Billy's redshirt off for a single play?'

Coach Lewis replied in his gruff voice, "I know everyone in this room with the exception of me thinks Luke is ready—but he isn't there yet! It'll be a cold day in hell before I pull Luke's redshirt off this season! This is exactly the reason I left Buster and Blake back at State! I did not want the temptation of playing them in this game!

"Diablo, I kept your redshirt on for a reason and it's worked out just like I thought it would—the same is not true for Eddie Simmons! I should have stuck to my guns and redshirted Eddie last year, but I gave in to pressure and watched Eddie waste a year playing in mop up situations for Rich! It ain't gonna happen again! Given a redshirt year, Luke, Buster, and Blake won't be playing like freshman—instead, they'll step right in and play like seasoned veterans! Luke is the future for this program at quarterback and with BW back at wide out next season, Zack back at wingback, we'll make another run at the big prize! Brent, it's up to you to make the throw if we run Wag 22. Diablo, you'll have to cut the route shorter than usual—twenty maybe twenty-five yards max!

"Gentlemen, get with your coaches!"

Tears of joy welled in Donna's eyes after hearing what Coach Lewis said about Billy! Everyone was hugging Donna and exchanging high fives. Buster and Blake gave Donna a big smile along with a couple thumbs up!

Jenny, Beth, and Lois approached us while we were all getting a Coke at the concession stand. Jenny said, "I can't believe all the mistakes State is making! We're way better than the Irish!"

Jamie replied, "I know, I'm sure they'll get everything worked out for the second half!"

Jenny sighed, "I know he should be redshirted, but I wish they'd let Billy play. Mickey worked all summer with him before he left for training camp in late July.

"Billy being at quarterback, BW at receiver, and Zack back at wingback... well, it'd be awesome offense especially the way Eddie is running—not to mention the way Tom was playing! Seriously, what team could defend an offense with so many deadly weapons?"

Beth, the stunning, redheaded junior cheerleader, smiled at me, "Hi Sue! Jenny told me Debbie made cheerleader at University! That's awesome! I wish she'd come to State like she planned. I was really looking forward to cheering with her—in fact, we all were! Right Lois?"

Lois simply nodded her head, "Yes."

Beth then looked Nancy in the eye, "Hi, I'm Beth. We've never met, but seems like we have something in common—namely, your ex, Eddie Simmons!"

Nancy replied, "Well, you hit the nail on the head, he is my EX!"

Beth just grinned, "Just wanted you to know, I'm not really all that hung up on Eddie, at least not right now.

"After you ditched Eddie to run off to Europe last summer, I started dating him—just playing him along, you know—using him to make a point to Tim. I think you did the same thing, using Tim to make a point to Eddie—right?"

Nancy sternly replied, "Like I said, he is my EX!"

Angie rudely interrupted their conversation, "Your ex, huh? I doubt that! It's all over your face, same for your roommate—you both are just too stubborn and won't admit it—both of you still have the hots, deep feelings in your hearts, for #32 and #83! I'll bet a penny to a dollar right now both of y'all are wetter than a spring flood just watching those two play! So, quit fucking around and bury the damn hatchets!"

Beth smiled, "Well, I have to get ready for the second half. Nancy, I'm sure you'll take advantage of the situation when Tim finally wakes up and smells the coffee—realizing he is about to lose the best thing he ever had! Then... you'll be able to have your Eddie back—but not before!"

Nancy only replied in a sarcastic voice, "Kind of sure of yourself aren't you, Beth?"

Nancy and I were returning to our seats for the second half when Nancy asked, "Did you hear what that titty shakin', ass swing'n, suzie sorority cheerleader said to me?"

I laughed, "Yes, we all did! Does it bother you?"

Nancy replied, "No... well sort of, trust me, roommate, WHEN I decide to make my move to reclaim Eddie, it'll be Miss Goody-two Shoes who will be left holding the bag—not me!"

I grinned at my roommate, "Why do I get the feeling you're hiding something from me?"

Nancy smiled, "Well, Thursday after our calc class I had a break before psych, so I went to the Union. Eddie saw me and came over to the table and we just chitchatted for like forty-five minutes, you know—finally breaking the ice.

"Eddie asked me out for tonight after the game, but I turned him down, lying to him, telling him 'I already had plans.' Like you did Tom the other day—remember?"

I sighed, "Yes. I remember, but what else was I going to do? Right now, I just need some space—to sort things out."

Nancy smiled while she continued, "Eddie then asked me to Homecoming and I asked him, 'What about your cheerleader girlfriend?' Eddie replied, 'You've always been my first choice Princess—you know that!'

"I smiled and replied, 'I may have tentative plans—I'll let you know. By the way, good luck Saturday, and make me a touchdown!'

"Eddie grinned, 'Princess, at some time during this game, I'll break a long one and it'll be just for you!'

"We gave each other a brother-sister type hug and walked out of the Union going our separate ways.

"Did you happen to notice after Eddie scored that long touchdown run he left the field holding the football above his head in his right hand and pointing toward the crowd with his left index finger? Well, that's what he always did at Northwest when he scored a touchdown just for me!"

I was laughing, "Now I know why you were so excited when Eddie made that 76-yard touchdown run! So tell me roommate, since he made that touchdown run just for you, what are you going to do?"

Nancy replied, "Don't know yet—right now I have very mixed emotions, it'll depend on what I decide to do about Terry. I guess in a devilish sort of way maybe I'd like Eddie to see 'his competition' at Homecoming! You know, giving him a taste of his own medicine—throw a little shit in his face!

"I'm not going to lie to you, I still have very deep feelings for Eddie, and he has those same deep feelings for me. Ultimately, I suspect we'll bury the hatchet and get back together. But right now, I'm still pissed at him for not understanding 'why' I wanted to take advantage of what was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play summer league in Europe with the USA Juniors. After our knock-down drag outs, it was Eddie who jumped ship and started dating that redheaded cheerleader before I ever left for Europe! Sending me a message, you know, 'You're not the only starfish in the sea!' So, I guess I'm like you roommate, being stubborn and hardheaded, like a testarda if you will, except I'm not Italian!

How about you? You've already asked John to Homecoming and when Tom asks you to Homecoming, what are you going to do?"

I quickly looked Nancy in the eyes, "Does Eddie know about Terry and your one night stand?"

Nancy smiled, "Okay, I get your drift, we'll talk later."

We arrived at our seats when referee Peoples entered State's locker room, "Coach, the Irish have elected to defend the south goal to start the second half. I assume State wants the football?"

Coach Lewis replied, "Yes. We'll receive."

Coach Lewis addressed the team, "Gentlemen, there are thirty minutes of hell left. It's going to come down to what team wants it the most! It's important for us to take this first possession and put the ball into the end zone!

"Brent, during warmup, I want you throwing some deep patterns. I like the idea of Wag 22 on our first play."

"We all watched the Jumbotron screen during warmups. Brent was making throws twenty, twenty-five sometimes, even thirty yards more times than not, right on the money against the wind. Billy, on the other hand, was throwing deadly strikes forty to forty-five yards down the field!

Jimmy just sighed, "I sure hope they don't fuck this first play up! It could set a precedent for the rest of the game!"

Buster added, "You're right—I don't like the call, especially with Brent—he's too inconsistent when the chips are down."

Blake added to the conversation, "For what it's worth, I think they should 'dance with who brung ya' and forget all this tricky bullshit—run the fucking football!

"The Irish have yet to stop Superman. He's got close to 200 yards in the first half! We've stopped ourselves! Shit, we should have 42 points on the board—this game should be all over but the crying!"

Buster replied, "Yep, if the safety is biting on the first read, seems like 47 toss reverse would burn their ass and it'd be a lot safer call."

I quickly asked, "47 toss reverse—is that the reverse to Tom?"

Blake looked puzzled, "Well, yes."

I answered them, "That's the same play that scored the second touchdown against University and set up the winning touchdown in the Sugar Bowl."

Buster asked, "How did you know that?"

I only smiled, "I was there!"

Jamie grinned at me, "Remembering those great times are you roommate?"

I smiled at my mentor remembering that night after the University game when Debbie, John, Tom, and I first used the apartment the 'Sugar Daddy' had given to Tom. After Tom and I had several rowdy sessions in the bedroom, I hastily put on my robe going to the bathroom to clean Tom's cum out of my pussy. John was standing in the hallway outside the bedroom he and Debbie shared when he got more than a just peek at my boobs and pussy—stirring his animalistic instincts to fuck his best friend's girlfriend!

Mel came back on the audio, "Folks, we're about ready for the second half. It should be a real barn burner. Henry has it teed up and boots it away... looks like it'll clear the cross bars again... Nope, it hits the left upright and bounces away.

"Henry is slipping a bit folks, that kick was only 75 yards! State's ball on their twenty to start the second half..."

Timmy quickly interrupted, "Mel, Jacobs is in the game at wide receiver... State's going to run Wag 22!"

Mel called the play by play, "Jacobs split wide right, Zackery in the slot to the right, Williams calling the signals, Simmons in motion to the right... Williams takes the snap, pivots to the right, following Jammer... Jacobs circles back to his left... takes the pitch... looks downfield... Sanders is wide open at the forty... no one within ten yards of him... Jacobs sets his feet and lets go a spiral from the State 15-yard line... it's not going to get there! O'Leary quickly retreats, intercepting the pass over his shoulder at the State 32... Sanders loses his footing trying to get back to the ball... O'Leary has blockers along the west sideline... he's at the 25... 20... 15... 10... and finally knocked at out bounds by Williams and Simmons on the State six-yard line!"

Buster screamed angrily, "God damnit! I knew it! You can't put your eggs in Brent's basket when the chips are down!"

Blake sighed, "Told y'all... stay with what's working—run the fucking football!"

We were all stunned, sitting motionless watching the Jumbotron screen while Coach Lewis angrily threw his headset to the ground and yelled, "DEFENSE!"

Timmy came on the audio, "Wag 22 failed miserably! The play was set up, but the execution wasn't there! I watched Brent make that pass in warmups time after time, and it seemed he got a good release, but the ball just sort of hung in the air, more or less like a dying quail, giving O'Leary time to recover and intercept the pass eight yards in from Sanders. Diablo lost his footing trying to get back to the football—actually it looked as if he had been chop blocked the way his feet went out from under him!"

Mel was back on the audio, "O'Hare has the Irish up first and goal from the State six, takes the snap and fires a quick pass over the middle to Mitcheson... touchdown Irish!"

"Henry adds the point after and the Irish have taken a 23-21 lead."

The gym was silent. Everyone was stunned over the turn of events since the first quarter! I wondered, was it the curse of the Irish which was causing State to self-destruct? Ghosts from the Irish past protecting their home turf?

Timmy came on the audio, "O'Hare drilled a perfect pass to his big tight end, Mitcheson on a slant pattern behind State's linebackers and in front of Mayes for the touchdown. The Irish have scored 23 unanswered points and now have the momentum in their favor. This next drive is crucial for State to regain control of the football game."

Henry once again boomed the kick off well beyond the end zone, in fact this one split the uprights and landed ten rows deep in the north stands!

State came up to the line with fire in their eyes as Mel called the play, "First down State from their twenty, power I set, Williams hands to Simmons over the left side behind Gibbysworth and Cravitz... Simmons lowers his shoulders, powers over O'Grady like a bulldozer, still going... finally brought down by O'Leary, Kelly, and Fittsbury after a gain of close to eight."

Timmy quickly commented on the play, "Mel, Gibbysworth and Cravitz blocked the 4-4 to perfection on that play! Gibbsyworth put the Irish defensive lineman, Sullivan, flat on his back while Cravitz once again pancaked Hammolons. Eddie Simmons just ran over the Irish co-captain O'Grady like a diesel truck!"

Buster yelled, "Way to block Gibby and Crav! Don't let up! Shove it down their damn throats!"

Misti smiled, "That's my big brother again, Bobby Cravitz #70!"

Beverly gave Misti a high five, "I hope your brother is at the Horseshoe tonight!"

Angie smiled at Beverly, "Hmm... thinking of giving up your cherry tonight Beverly?"

Beverly didn't answer Angie, but grinned a devilish grin!

Mel came back on the air, "Second and a little more than two from the State 28. Williams takes the snap, pitches to Simmons going left... Simmons hands off to Sanders coming around on a reverse... Jammer and Melley out in front... Sanders cuts inside of Jammer's block at the 30... Melley takes out the Irish corner at the 35... Sanders is hit at the 40... spins away... still on his feet, he's at the 45... 50... cuts back to the middle of the field... picking up blockers..."

Angie jumped up from her seat screaming, throwing her fists in the air, "Run Tom-boy... keep going... don't go down... go... go... go!" The gym was once again electrified while Tom continued to run full speed toward the Irish goal!

Mel continued calling the play, "he's at the Irish 45... 40... hit again but won't go down... still on his feet at the Irish 35... driving forward to the Irish 30... finally brought down by a host of green shirted Irish defenders on the Irish 29 yard line!"

The gym was now alive with enthusiasm! Jenny and the cheerleaders waved their pompoms leading the chant, 'Let's Go State! Let's Go State!'

We were all giving high fives to each other! Nancy smiled at me, "Okay, since you asked me, I'll ask you the same question—you having any second thoughts about now?"

I smiled at my roommate, "Maybe... but I'll never tell! Now watch the game!"

Jamie hearing Nancy, said, "Roommate, I suggest you shake the cobwebs out of your head before either that red hot soccer player or maybe, just maybe ol' Hot Tamale decides to make a move on your territory while you're being stubborn and hard headed! Everyone deserves a second chance—especially someone you cared so much about! Now, let bygones be bygones and get with the program!"

Timmy came on the audio, "Mel that was 47 toss reverse the same play we ran for a touchdown against University last year and to set up my touchdown pass to Diablo to win the Sugar Bowl on the fake field goal!

"I'll bet you if Coach had it to do over, he'd have run 47 toss reverse instead of Wag 22 with the Irish safety biting so hard on the first read."

Mel replied, "I'll bet you're right Timmy! Sanders covered 43 yards to set State in business at the Irish 29."

Buster yelled, "Damn right he'd do it over again! Shit, they should have never trusted Brent with Wag 22—if it'd been Luke, well, that would have been a different story!"

Donna broke into a big grin giving her 'guardian angel' a big thumbs up!

Mel was back on the audio, "State first down at the Irish 29... Zackery split right, Smitheville in the slot to the left... Williams takes the snap, hands to Simmons off tackle... Cravitz and Sanders have opened a gaping hole... Simmons has room to run... he's at the 25... 20... cuts toward the sideline... at the 15... lowers his head and bulls his way forward to the Irish 11! First down State!"

Tim responded to the play, "Mel, State needs to keep it on the ground and put the pigskin in the end zone—right now!"

The gym was rocking again to chants of 'WE ARE... STATE! Let's Go State!'

Mel took over the audio, "State's up to the line, power I... Simmons behind Jammer... Williams hands to Simmons over the right side behind Smithwater and Melley... not much there—maybe a yard or two. Second and eight from the Irish 9.

"Williams down under, hands to Simmons behind Gibbysworth and Cravitz... bursting through a small opening... lowers his head, powers his way forward and is stopped just inside the Irish 4! We'll call it third and three. State trailing 23-21 late in the third quarter."

Timmy injected, "Mel, big third down play—if State doesn't pick up the first down, look for Coach to take the points and send Davis in for the field goal! State has to put points on the board to stop the Irish momentum!"

We were all on pins and needles when State came back up to the line. Mel called the important third down play, "Williams takes the snap... pivots to his left... the Irish are blitzing O'Grady and sending O'Leary on a safety blitz... Williams is blindsided by O'Leary... the ball is free... there's a mad scramble... O'Grady recovers the loose pigskin at the Irish 7! Another golden opportunity gone by the wayside. Timmy, now do you believe in the luck of the Irish? Or better yet, the curse of the Irish?"

Tim sadly reported, "Mel, the Irish just guessed right and overloaded to their right side while sending a linebacker and the safety on an all-out blitzes."

Buster just shook his head, "What the fuck else is going to go wrong! Shit, I mean..."

Blake interrupted, "Buster, too many damn green shirts for Mac and Gibby to block! Two can't block five! Jam should have stayed home and protected the gap once he saw the blitz coming!"

Angie had tears in her eyes while Billy slowly struggles to his feet, dejected, the look of defeat looming on his face.

Angie mumbled, "Honey it's not your fault... please don't give up!"

The camera zoomed in on the State sideline where State's mounting mistakes had finally caused frustration to take its toll on the warriors! Tom angrily threw his helmet into the ground, Eddie did the same, while Gibby and McDonald seemed to be arguing about the last play—Mac pointed his finger in the young freshman's face!

1...345678