Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"State's up to the line without huddling, it's a quick toss to Simmons over the left side... TOUCHDOWN STATE!"

"State caught the Irish with their britches down on that play Timmy."

Timmy answered, "Mel, the blocking on the left side of the line by Gibbysworth, Cravitz, and Diablo just blew the Irish defenders back into the end zone... Simmons virtually strolled into the Irish end zone, and leisurely pitched the football to the back judge!

"Simmons accounted for 57 yards on the ground, and Sanders' one catch for 23 yards, the rest, as State marched the 80 yards in just five plays! I'd expect the Irish to change up their defensive scheme on the next possession—otherwise it could be a long afternoon for the #1 ranked team!"

Mel answered, "Not so fast Timmy. This is Irish Stadium! I'm not superstitious by any stretch of the imagination, but there is an uncanny curse about this place for visiting teams. Some call it the 'luck of the Irish' or the 'curse of the Irish,' you can call it what you want, but at some point everything seems to go wrong for the visiting teams. Leaving an uneasy feeling in your gut that Irish legends from the past, ghosts if you will, are interfering with the game—protecting their home turf!"

Timmy chuckled, "Come on Mel, you don't believe in ghosts—do you?"

We all had a puzzled look on our faces, 'the curse of the Irish?'

Mel commented, "Not really, but this IS Irish Stadium!

"Okay, sophomore, Johnny Davis, is on to try for the point after—it's up and good! State 7, Irish 0!"

We were all giving high five's and joining in with the chants of 'Let's Go State! We Are State! We are State!'

Johnny Davis kicked off for State and the speedy O'Malley returned the kick to the Irish 35. State's defense stiffened and forced a 3rd and 6. Mel, back on the audio, said, "O'Hare brings the Irish up, O'Mally split left, O'Brien to the right, O'Hare takes the snap and drops back, O'Mally is behind James down the left sideline, O'Hare fires a bullet, but O'Mally, even with his Olympic sprinter speed, couldn't catch up to the over thrown pass! It'll be 4th and 6 for the Irish."

Timmy commented, "Mel, the wind made that pass 'sail'—once O'Hare figures out how the strong south wind is affecting his passes, it'll be a different story. State's defensive backs have to play tighter and stick like glue to the Irish receivers!"

Mel called the play, "Henry boots another boomer for the Irish and the ball sails over Zackery's head out of bounds on State's nine yard line—a 52 yard punt!

"Timmy, Henry is certainly blessed with a golden toe—that punt traveled 67 yards in the air!

"State's up to the line, the Irish remain in their famed 5-2 front, Williams takes the snap, fakes inside to Simmons and fires a pass in the right flat to Zackery at the State 20. He's got it! First down State!

"Timmy, I think that played fooled everyone on the Irish defense."

Timmy replied, "Fooled me too Mel. I would have bet the house Simmons would have got the call."

Mel was back on the audio, "State comes out in the Power I, Williams calling the signals, hands off to Jammer on a quick hitter over the right side behind Melley and McDonald. Looks like they'll spot the ball at the State 24, second and six.

"State quickly breaks the huddle and comes up to the line. Zackery split wide right, Smittville split left... Williams barking out the cadence, Smittville in motion to the right... Williams takes the snap... Here it come folks... student body left... Simmons has the pitch, Melley, Gibbysworth, Jammer, and Sanders out in front... Simmons turns the corner behind Jammer and Gibbysworth's blocks... 30... 35... Melley takes out the Irish cornerback... 40... 45... two Irish to beat with Sanders out in front..."

Buster yelled, "Great blocking O-line!! Take it to the house Superman!"

The gym was roaring—the noise was deafening, everyone was screaming and hollering while Nancy was shouting loud enough to wake the dead—jumping up and down like she was on a pogo stick, "RUN EDDIE RUN!!"

Mel continued with the audio, "Simmons at the 50... 45... OH MY, Sanders wipes out O'Leary with a bone-crushing block at the 40... Simmons could go all the way... one green-shirted Irish defender to beat..."

Nancy was now going ballistic, screaming bloody murder, continuing jumping up and down, fast and furiously while watching the Jumbotron screen as Eddie was racing toward the Irish goal, "FASTER EDDIE... DON'T LET HIM CATCH YOU... OH MY GOSH—OH MY GOSH—RUN EDDIE RUN!"

Mel was virtually yelling on the audio, "Simmons is even and leave'n the Irish defender behind in a cloud of dust... 35... 30... 25... 20, he's going to go... ALL... THE... WAY! TOUCHDOWN STATE!!

The student body erupted in a thunderous ovation that rocked the gym when Eddie crossed the Irish goal line! Jenny and the other cheerleaders did back flips, shaking their State pompoms while doing their touchdown dance routines!

The Jumbotron screen showed Eddie being mobbed in the end zone by his teammates with congratulatory hugs and high fives! Eddie trotted toward State's sideline proudly holding the football in his right hand high in the air above his head while pointing his left index finger toward the crowd!

"Timmy, I can see why State nicknamed Simmons 'Superman'—he really turned on the jets after Sander's crushing block on O'Leary at the Irish 40 yard line!"

Timmy came on the audio, "Mel, I never thought I'd ever see another back accelerate like Richardson could—but I just saw it!"

Nancy was beside herself, still jumping up and down with tears of joy, screaming over and over "HE DID IT! HE DID IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT—HE DID IT! HE DID IT!"

I was puzzled asking, "What can't you believe?"

Nancy finally calmed down and replied, "Oh My Gosh! I can't believe he broke that long run for a touchdown! Oh my God, I just can't believe it! I mean, he told me he would do it just for..."

Nancy failed to finish her sentence instead she just gave me a high five!

Everyone was cheering and exchanging high fives while State's band was playing the fight song! The gym was still buzzing with excitement as Jenny and the cheerleaders were leading the Student body in State's victory chant. Johnny Davis calmly added the extra point! State 14, Irish 0!

Mel commented, "Folks, State has crammed this football down the Irish's throat... covering 80 yards, and now 91 yards, in just eight plays! Simmons is running wild in this first quarter, 133 yards, two touchdowns on just five carries!"

Blake was giving everyone high fives, "We're kicking their ass up front!"

I nudged Nancy with a big grin on my face, "I have a feeling Roommate, you're having second thoughts about now—right?"

Nancy smiled, "I could ask you the same question—#83 is kicking butt too! Maybe we both should take a long hard look in the mirror and ask ourselves, 'Were our one night stands really worth it'—you know, giving up what we both had? Remember what Angie said this morning."

Mel was back on the air, "Davis boots the kick away... hits at the five and skips into the end zone. The Irish will have it on their twenty trailing 14-0."

The Irish responded like a lion stalking its wounded prey, moving the football at will against State's defense from the Irish 20 to the State 21 using short quick passes to their talented receivers, O'Mally and O'Brien, coupled with the tough inside running of the big, strong Irish fullback, Larry Jamowski.

Mel made the call, "The Irish are up to the line... third and two... O'Hare hands to Jamowski—HE'S STOPPED COLD IN HIS TRACKS! Big #61, Tim Bracksun, the junior from Northwest hit Jamoski right at the line of scrimmage, putting the big Irish fullback flat on his back! Fourth and two for the Irish! Timmy, that's what you call a real slobber-knocker!

"The Irish have called a timeout to talk things over. We'll take a break during the Irish and NBC television timeouts and after a word from the sponsors, who make this broadcast possible, we'll be right back with the all-important fourth down play."

I grabbed Nancy by the arm, 'Do you know him?"

Nancy giggled, "Yes. Tim was a senior when I was a sophomore. He took me to the prom!"

I was puzzled, "I thought you and Eddie went out all through high school? I mean, until he went to State just before your senior year."

Nancy smiled, "Eddie and me started dating the summer before my sophomore year. It was getting close to prom and Eddie still hadn't asked me even though we were going out every weekend—he was sitting on his butt, taking me for granted. So, when Tim asked me, I accepted! It really pissed Eddie off too! I used Tim to get Eddie got off his butt! Eddie never took me for granted again, and we started dating seriously after prom, only breaking up for about three months just before my senior year when he left to play football at State. That's when I committed to Stanford.

"I dated around with several guys, nothing really serious, you know—a couple times here and there, then moved on to the next guy. Everyone at Northwest always thought Eddie and I would get married, so it was a real shock when we broke up and I committed to Stanford. It was right after Northwest's Homecoming in early November that he called me and we started talking again—both taking blame for the stupid mistake we'd made.

"We went out for the first time since he left in late August for State's pre-season football practice the night of the University game—Saturday night after Thanksgiving. We started dating seriously during Christmas break, before he had to leave for New Orleans, and after the Sugar Bowl things really heated up between us! That's when I decided to take another long hard look at either University or State instead of Stanford.

"Of course Mom and Dad, being true blue University grads, wanted me to attend University while Eddie was pushing me toward State. It was only after I met you that I decided on State, of course at the time Eddie and I were two doves in a nest.

"Eddie and I had several 'knock down drag outs' when I told him I was going to Europe to play summer league with the USA Juniors, so we broke up a second time right after my graduation. But, even though we've broken up, at least for the time being, I'm still glad I picked State over University or Stanford!

"Anyway, Eddie and I were getting hotter than a two-dollar pistol every time we'd go out and finally went 'all the way' a month or so after my eighteenth birthday—the night of our Bi-District championship game, two weeks before we played y'all in the semis! It was pretty awesome!"

I grinned at my Roommate, "Want to fill me in on it?"

Nancy giggled, "There's not time to get into the 'nitty gritty,' so I'll just quickly hit the highlights during the timeout for now—deal?"

I gave my roommate a high five, "DEAL!"

Nancy smiled, "After my game, we went straight to the lake and parked in his BMW 325i convertible with the top down under the moon and stars—it ended up being a night of 'firsts' for us!

"We were really making out, hot and heavy, I was perched on the console between the two front bucket seats, my legs straddling the console with a pillow under my butt while Eddie was in the driver's seat, his right arm around my neck and shoulders, holding me tight, massaging my right titty inside the captivity of my bra, his left hand was busy caressing my stomach, my thighs under my mini skirt, my twin girls under my bra, my pussy hidden inside the safety of my red polka dot bikini panties while we were kissing red hot sexy passionate French kisses! I guess a better description would be—Eddie's hands were 'Roman Hands and Russian Fingers' crawling all over me with pussy on his mind!

"I had never been so horny in my life—every touch of Eddie's hands on my thighs sent me shivering, I was getting hotter by the second, throbbing with desire, my breathing fluctuating, my pussy was aching and dripping wet when I let Eddie get inside my panties for the first time!

"Eddie quickly took advantage of my invitation and it wasn't long before I was being finger banged!

"Eddie slipped first his middle, then his index finger, inside my pussy, slowly, methodically working his fingers back and forth with sexy, luscious circles inside my pussy's walls, switching to a 'come hither' motion, bending his fingers upward, rhythmically tapping my G-spot like a drummer! I was wiggling, my hips working in sync with his magical fingers until for the first time in my life I squirted like a fountain, soaking my red polka dot lace bikini panties and the pillow underneath my butt!

"I was trying to regain my composure lying on the console between the two front bucket seats with the pillow under my butt. My shoulders and head were firmly planted on the back seat, my legs spread wide, my blouse opened, my bra was unhooked and pushed up just below my chin, my six button-front denim mini skirt pushed up past my belly button, looking more like a belt than a skirt! My titties were swollen, my nipples hardened, the musky smell of my pussy's arousal was so thick in the air you could slice it with a knife, when Eddie maneuvered from the driver's bucket seat, straddling the console, getting between my legs.

"Eddie smiled at me when I raised my hips inviting him to pull my red polka dot, soaked bikini panties down to my sandals. I slipped first my left foot then my right foot out of my panties dropping them on the BMW's floorboard and kicked off my sandals!

"Eddie raised my head and shoulders up from the backseat and while we kissed a sexy passionate kiss, he took off my blouse, then my bra, pitching them next to my panties on the floorboard, gently guiding my shoulders and head back down into the backseat.

"I grinned a devilish grin at Eddie as he slowly unbuttoned the six buttons on my mini skirt. I raised my hips, allowing him to take off the final piece of my clothing—tossing it beside us on the empty front seat of the BMW!

"I was butt-naked, once again lying on my back, my head and shoulders on the BMW's back seat, my butt firmly planted on the console between the two front seats with the pillow underneath me! I watched Eddie slowly unbutton his shirt, tossing it in the front seat next to my mini skirt.

"Eddie smiled a 'shit eating grin' while unbuckling his belt, unzipping his Dockers pulling them down to his knees along with his boxers. My eyes opened wide when I saw his manhood for the first time! His cock was fully erect, sticking out like a tent pole and a whole lot wider and longer than the two fingers he'd just used to finger bang my G-spot!! His testicles looked to be the size of golf balls hanging low in his ball bag.

"Eddie whispered, 'It's time Princess, I can't wait any longer,' as he rolled the 'Crown Skinless Skin' pink-tinted condom over his purplish-red mushroom head and onto his manhood.

"I shuddered at the sight of his rock hard cock with the Crown condom rolled on—remembering all the horrid stories I'd heard in the locker room about the pain and bleeding when you get fucked for the first time!

"Eddie got into position on top of me, I spread my legs wider, his legs between mine, I was nervous and clenched up my muscles at the feeling of his cock head penetrating my virgin pussy's lips—expanding the entrance to my secret garden—meeting little resistance since I was already wetter than Niagara Falls!

"I grimaced, tossing my head side to side, my legs kicked straight out as if I had 'restless leg syndrome', my left ankle hit the steering wheel, my right ankle under the BMW's dashboard while whimpering a series of low painful moans, 'Oh... Oh... Uh... Uh... Oww... Ohh...,' when Eddie plunged the soft hardness of his cock's head, followed by his long stiff shaft, into my virgin pussy—popping my cherry!

"I reached up and grabbed Eddie underneath his arms—digging my short finger nails into his back while he continued penetrating my tight pussy. I could feel every inch of his manhood while he poked his rock hard cock to its full length inside my tight, warm, wet pussy. Although it was a little startling at first, like 'uh oh... this is sorta unpleasant and might not be such a good idea after all', going all the way for the first time with Eddie was something I was ready to experience.

"Once Eddie had slid his manhood all the way inside my womanhood, I just sort of 'hung on' and let him take over! Eddie held me tight, kissing the entire roundness of my breasts, first the left girl, then my right girl, nibbling, sucking, swirling his tongue around the tips of my nipples, kissing my neck, and lips whispering, 'I love you Princess,' in my ear. My pussy was getting wetter by the second, gripping his cock tighter while Eddie slowly pumped his cock using long deep strokes in, out, and back in again sending goose bumps up and down my spine.

"Despite it hurting a bit, the burning sensation I felt when his cock busted through my cherry lasted only a few seconds and was quickly replaced by a feeling of sudden passion, triggering deep romantic emotions. I was savoring the intense bodily contact, our cheeks were brushing, and we were breathing intensely soft breaths into each other's ears. As I ran my fingers through his sandy brown hair, the smell of our bodies lying embraced together while we were passionately kissing and making love for the first time under the moon and stars was out of this world.

"Eddie was mixing up his thrusting between shallow and deep strokes, my body was electric with sensations I'd never felt before, leaving me with a strong desire to be filled with more, when Eddie was fucking me with a series of slow shallow thrusts.

"Eddie continued his slow shallow thrusts then suddenly a couple of deep ones gradually picking up the pace faster and faster until he was giving me everything he had for ten minutes or so—his hips were smacking into me, his balls were clapping like church bells, his cock was throbbing while he continued bang'n my virgin pussy.

"I could feel shudders all over my body every time Eddie's cock went in, out, and back in again. My body was rippling with unbelievable shock waves of pleasure throughout my whole pelvis. I felt this urge to push, to throw my hips back against him as if to say, 'I want more'—I was grunting, 'Uh... uh... uh uh ohhh' with the pace of Eddie's thrusts, moaning, whispering in his ear, 'Oh God, don't stop, this feels so good... ohhhh yessss... right there... OH GOD!'

"Eddie continued, giving it to me balls deep and while we were just finishing a sexy passionate French kiss, biting on each other's lower lips, breathing, sucking on each other's necks, Eddie whispered in my ear, 'I love you Princess, I'm about to cum.'

"I was in a state of ecstasy, on cloud nine, walking on air and didn't even give a second thought to the wafer-thin 'Skinless Skin' Crown breaking allowing Eddie's live sperm to spill deep inside my pussy against my cervix during my most fertile time of the month! I whispered back in his ear, 'Go ahead, I love you so much.'

"I felt Eddie's cock get even harder, throbbing, twitching, his balls were tightening up against his body, he was grunting louder, moaning, and breathing choppy, deep shuddering breaths, like he'd just ran the length of the field for a touchdown!

"His heart rate was increasing, his thrusting sped up and as his cock jerked upward he growled like an African lion when his cock spurted—moaning 'I'm cumming Princess... Uh... Uh... Ohh... Ohh... Ahh... Ahh... ahh,' while continuing to pump his cock into my pussy faster and faster until he finally quit spurting his warm semen in the Crown Skinless Skin pink condom! Exhausted, Eddie collapsed on top of me—all his sexual energy drained from his body. After a few breathless minutes he finally asked, 'Did you cum Princess?'

123456...8