Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy continued, "Like I mentioned earlier, Prom night Sticky was ready to take the plunge and finally let Tim pop her cherry. Both of them were virgins, just like Eddie and me. But unlike Eddie, when the moment arrived, Tim had a bit of problem getting it up. Sticky sorta of took over and before the night was done Tim had his 'pump-action shotgun' working just fine—shooting three healthy loads of semen, filling Sticky full to the brim!"

Nancy was giggling, "When Sticky told me about her first time, and I questioned her, 'Weren't you scared you'd get knocked up? I mean, why didn't Tim use condoms?'

"Sticky smiled and answered me, 'Things just got hot too dang quick and since Tim took you to the prom he never thought about having any condoms, just in case.

"'After prom we went to a couple of the after parties and well, you saw what happened at Simon's—Tim and me were hunky-dory again, kissing over and over again. The more we kissed, the more passionate our kisses became. My nipples were starting to tingle—my pussy's warm wetness was multiplying, wetting my black Leonisa Sensual Cheekies—as if I were peeing my panties. I whispered in Tim's ear while we were slow dancing, 'Baby, let's get out of here and head to your Grandpa's ranch!'

"'Tim kissed me with one of those slow sweltering kisses then whispered, 'Sounds like a plan.'

"'I'm pretty darn sure Tim wasn't expecting to get any pussy tonight since we'd be on the outs for a couple weeks now, but tonight I was hornier than I had ever been in my life and I had different ideas.'

"'We left Simon's after party and I took your place in the front seat of Tim's parents' Cadillac. But instead of sitting by the passenger's door like you did, I snuggled right up next to Tim and after he kissed me, I whispered in his ear, 'Fuck me tonight Tim, I want you to fuck me.'

"'Tim was ecstatic, 'Oh fuck yes! I've waited for this night since that first date— our freshman year! I'll have to make a pit stop at the 'Fill-Her-Up' and pick up a couple 'Big Chiefs'!'

"'I smiled at Tim, 'Okay Baby, but don't dilly-dally around! Let's get to Grandpa's ranch before I change my mind!'

"'Tim was in such a hurry to get to his Grandpa's ranch and fuck me that he passed right by the local 'Fill-Her-Up' gas station—forgetting to stop and get a couple 'Big Chiefs' from the bathroom's vending machine.'

"'Tim had his parents' Cadillac humming like a sports car, and in nothing flat we were going through the security gate on the back forty of Grandpa's ranch!'

"'Tim pulled the Caddy in front of 'our special barn,' hidden deep in the woods of the back forty, got out, opened the doors, turned on the lights while I drove the Caddy inside.'

"'Once I parked the Caddy Tim realized he'd passed right by the 'Fill-Her Up' and in a frustrated voice, 'FUCK! I forgot to get the Big Chiefs!'

"'I smiled in his direction, 'Baby, it's okay, you don't need the Big Chiefs tonight, just be sure to pull out before you cum.'

"'Tim quickly kissed me, 'That's my girl! Now let's get out of these prom clothes and get up into the hay loft on our queen size mattress! I waited three years for this night and can't wait much longer!'

"'I kicked off my silver heels, took off my formal, standing only in my black Leonisa Sensual Cheeky panties and matching Extreme Push Up Strapless bra, grinned in Tim's direction as he was taking off his tux , 'Like what you see Baby?'

"'I smiled a devilish smile, while turning around, teasing him a bit with my cheekies hugging my ass in a most flattering way!'

"'Tim was in a state of uncontrolled wild excitement, 'Fuck! Damn do you ever look hot in those cheekies! And, your tits... Let's hurry up and get in the loft before I blow a load right here!'

"'We climbed up into the loft, put a blanket over our mattress and before we started foreplay with slow lingering kisses, I mentioned, 'Tonight Baby, it's all about Miss Kitty and Mr. Winky. No fingers, no tongue, everything downstairs is reserved for Mr. Winky!'

"'We immediately picked up where we left off at Simon's after party. Tim was rolling his tongue all over my 36D's, squeezing my butt like he'd never done before—I guess my cheekies really turned him on!'

"'We were really making out, hot and heavy, I was rubbing, massaging Mr. Winky inside Tim's boxers with an up and down motion, while Tim squeezed my butt cheeks, sucked my nipples, and flicked first my right nipple, then quickly moved to the left one. Tim finally pulled my cheekies off and dropped his boxers to the hay loft's floor. The sweet musky smell of my pussy was thicker in the air than smoke in a blazing grassfire! Tim was ready to get his first taste of pussy and I was ready to surrender my most treasured possession to him—my womanhood.'

"'I sensed Tim was becoming extremely nervous and anxious as we continued making out, it was like all of a sudden he was 'uptight' for some reason about fucking me for the first time. I continued massaging Mr. Winky with my patented up and down twisting motions, but tonight, Mr. Winky wasn't cooperating! Instead of becoming his usual raging boner—six inches in length, another six inches in girth, along with a huge purplish mushroom head significantly wider than his shaft—Mr. Winky remained a softie—limp as a noodle!'

"'Tim was beside himself and cried out in agony, 'OH FUCK! NOT TONIGHT! GET HARD YOU SON A BITCH! GET FUCKING HARD!'

'"Tim took a limp Mr. Winky in his hand, abusing him somewhat, flopping a limp Mr. Winky side to side up and down, 'slappity... slappity... slappity...' yelling between each slap, 'GET FUCK'N HARD!'

"'I realized Tim was nervous, not relaxed and most likely suffering a bit from performance anxiety. So, I whispered in his ear, 'Relax Baby, everything will be okay. Lie back and shut your eyes, let me take control.'

"'I rolled over on top of Tim, my 36D's against his muscular chest, my legs wrapped around his, working my hips backward and forward, sliding my pussy all over a limp Mr. Winky.'

"'I started off cuddling Tim before engaging in several red hot French kissing sessions. After our red hot Frenchies, I started kissing his neck, his earlobes, tracing the outside of his ear with the tip of my tongue, whispering in his ear, 'Relax Baby, don't think about anything but us.'

"'I moved southward to his nipples, rolling my tongue all around his dark patch before gently sucking on his nipples till they popped up like gum drops.'

"'I slowly moved further southward, licking, kissing his belly button and finally I reached Mr. Winky, who was no longer a softie but now becoming a chubbie!'

"'I took Mr. Winky's mushroom head inside my mouth, gently sucking on the head while swirling my tongue all over that super sensitive spot, stopping to flick my tongue side to side. Tim was moaning and Mr. Winky was no longer a chubbie, but rapidly becoming a throbbing piece of manhood.'

"'I didn't want to Tim to lose his hardness so I quickly quit my hot and heavy tongue action, starting a well- timed pussy slide up and down the underside of what was now a hot, bulging erection.'

"'I was rocking my hips backward and forward. The warm wet moistness of my pussy's fleshy inner lips wrapped around Mr. Winky's underside massaging him from the base to the tip while Mr. Winky's mushroom head returned the favor, massaging the underside of my clit!'

"'Mr. Winky was now rock hard, dripping pre-cum out of his cock head's tip, my pussy was getting wetter as I continued sliding the moistness of my pussy's inner lips up and down his rock hard shaft.'

"'It took me a while, but Tim was now over his nervousness, his performance anxiety, fully relaxed, with Mr. Winky now a raging boner—harder than a rock!'

"'Tim and I were holding each other tight, and I continued sliding my pussy up and down his shaft when Tim's male instincts took over, gently rolling me on my back.'

"'I spread my legs making my intentions clear and Tim maneuvered himself between my legs. I wrapped my legs around his, we were clinging to each other, my breasts mashed up against his chest, and just before Tim kissed me, he whispered, 'I'm going to fuck you now.' I mumbled back, 'I want you to, I love you Baby.'

"'We locked lips, and I felt the soft hardness of Mr. Winky's mushroom head nudging against my pussy's lips, my lips surrendering, separating, offering little resistance, letting Mr. Winky's mushroom head slip inside my opening. I whimpered just a bit, 'Oh... uh... uh... oh... ' and my pussy tightened involuntarily around the Head when Mr. Winky popped my cherry.'

"'Tim slowly pushed forward until all six inches were buried as far as his manhood could physically go inside my womanhood.'

"'I gasped, 'Baby, hold it there a minute. Mr. Winky feels a lot bigger inside my Kitty as opposed to when I held him in my hand—you've really filled me up.'

"'Tim held his position for a bit and then started with a series of deep slow thrusts, all the way out—then sloooowly all the way back in leaving me with a feeling like every nerve in my pussy's walls were on fire. The pain of popping my cherry quickly subsided and was replaced by the most amazing pleasurable sensations I'd never felt before—especially when Mr. Winky was rubbing against the top inside wall of Miss Kitty.'

"'Tim quickly picked up the pace from slow to medium to fast, thrusting Mr. Winky balls deep, with his family jewels slapping against my butt—sending both of us into the twilight zone!'

"'The first time didn't last all that long, seven, maybe nine or ten minutes tops, before Tim was getting close to his peak and in a gasping voice mumbled, 'I'm about to cum, let me cum in you... let me cum in you.'

"Sticky told me, 'Don't believe the horror stories you hear about getting your cherry popped, the discomfort of having my virgin veil popped was short lived and quickly replaced with unbelievable warm pleasurable sensations I'd never felt before. The feelings of making love for the first time with Tim simply overpowered me and I threw caution to the wind, telling Tim, 'Go ahead Baby, cum in me—fill me up.'

"'Tim sped up his thrusting in and out of my pussy faster than a sewing machine. Mr. Winky was pulsing, getting this really crazy super hard, Tim was grunting, moaning louder and louder, 'I'm there... I'm going to cum... are you sure... are you sure?'

"'I was breathing short, heated breaths in shallow pants, 'YES,' just seconds before Mr. Winky erupted in me for the first time, shooting semen inside me faster than a pump action shotgun—more like an automatic! But, it really didn't matter since I was in the 'safe period' of my monthly cycle.'

"'Tim had his first taste of my pussy and he wanted more—so I wholeheartedly obliged him!'

"'Round two started just like round one ended, Tim thrusting Mr. Winky balls deep inside my Kitty, giving me everything he had, fast and hard for maybe twelve minutes or so before Mr. Winky once again was throbbing, twitching, and pumping loads of warm fresh semen one after the other deep inside my pussy's walls.'

"'I guess the old saying, 'third time is the charm,' is true after all, since it was the third time we fucked that Mr. Winky finally sent me to the 'Big-O galaxy.' Tim lasted a lot longer the third go-around, twenty close to twenty-five minutes. All the rhythmic thrusting was leaving my insides craving for more, creating a very sensual pleasure, stroke after stroke, building to that catastrophic moment until my whole lower stomach and pelvic area exploded—it was like a time bomb went off inside my body.'

"'My toes curled, my body convulsed, my pussy was like a female African lion, trying to chew Mr. Winky's head off.'

"'I was in a trance, totally out of character, screaming incomprehensible words, one after the other. My head was spinning—my body was quivering and shaking, and I peaked into one eye-opening, mind-blowing climax. My body shook uncontrollably for perhaps a minute until the powerful waves of euphoric energy exited my body.'

"'Tim sensed this was a 'major victory' and continued to pound into me like a madman, giving me everything he had, with ultra-fast stokes. Our bodies slapped together for perhaps another three minutes until Mr. Winky spurted his third load of semen deep inside my pussy's walls, comingling with my juices—his three healthy loads of warm, steamy semen definitely filled me to the brim!'

"'And, yeah, it was a real turn-on for me, surrendering my womanhood to the guy I loved and letting him cum in me. The intimate feelings Tim and I shared during the night, especially our third go-a-round, is something I'll never forget.'

"'So, just remember, when you and Eddie make love for the first time, it is one of the most intimate feelings you'll ever have—you'll remember it for the rest of your life.'"

Nancy with a deep sigh, said, "Sticky was right, I still remember the first time Eddie and I made love in his BMW. I told you about it yesterday at the game—remember?"

I smiled in my Roommate's direction, "Yes, and I remember the first time Tom and I made love in Room 2383, the night after his game with the Cougars, my first visit to State. Debbie and I got our cherries picked that weekend. John picked Debbie's cherry Friday night and Tom picked mine Saturday night.

"Debbie and I barely made our 1:00 AM curfew at Debbie's Aunt Doris' house Saturday night. We both smelled of sex, our pussies full of cum when I called Mom to check in right at my curfew. Tom's cum was oozing out of my pussy, soaking through my panties, and dripping down my thighs while I talked to Mom, assuring her, 'Debbie and I were 'good girls', spending the evening enjoying a State Victory Dance!'"

Nancy giggled, "Eddie's has never filled me up yet, he has always used condoms. But, I suspect after we get back together, he'll want to make good on his promise, take the plunge, and fuck me bareback. But before he gets my pussy again, this bitch inside me is going to make him 'toe-the mark' for jumping ship with his little redheaded suzie sorority cheerleader!

"Now let me clue you in about Missy and Rodney.

"The same thing happened to Missy with Rodney the night of their senior prom. Rodney was like Eddie and had no problem at all getting his 'Italian salami' to work. Of course, that was a special night for Missy, before Rodney busted her cherry and filled her full of his seed, he slipped an engagement ring on her ring finger!

"My senior prom night was just like 'another day at the office' for us, since Eddie had already busted my cherry and we'd been fucking every chance we got for like two months or so. Well, maybe it wasn't exactly like just 'another day at the office.'

"Eddie showed up right on time to pick me up and Daddy greeted him at the door, 'Come on in Edward.' Then Daddy called upstairs, 'Nancy Elaine, Edward is here.'

"'By the way Edward, I heard you had an excellent spring practice at State—lightening up the defenses every time you carried the pigskin. Everyone at Northwest, including this true-blue Tea Sipper, will be pulling for you this season!'

"Eddie smiled at Daddy, 'Thanks Doc! That means a lot coming from a Tea Sipper like yourself!'"

Nancy continued, "Mama..."

I interrupted Nancy, "Your Dad is a doctor?"

Nancy smiled, "Roomie not only Daddy, but Mama too—Doctors of Dental Surgery. Daddy is a board certified oral surgeon while Mama practices general dentistry. Now, let me finish...

"Mama and Daddy took literally hundreds of pictures, and after all the picture taking finally ended, Eddie looked in my eyes, 'Princess, I'd like to have my class ring back before we go to the prom.'

"I had a puzzled and bewildered look on my face pulling Eddie's class ring off my ring finger and handing it to him.

"Eddie smiled, 'Hold out your finger, Princess. I don't want to ever lose you again and this promise ring is a sign of my love and commitment to you until... well... you know... we officially tie the knot with a diamond engagement ring... one you'll never want to take off your finger.'

"Eddie slid a beautiful double heart gemstone promise ring on my finger. My promise ring was accented with our birthstones and our names engraved beside each stone. I threw my arms around Eddie's neck and we locked lips with a 'want you now' sexy French kiss while Mama and Daddy stood next to us, grinning ear to ear.

"Eddie and I were preparing to leave for prom and Daddy said, 'You two behave yourselves tonight at the after prom parties. Don't do anything stupid—you both have too much to lose!'

"I knew what Daddy was trying to tell his little girl, but I only replied, 'Daddy don't worry, we aren't going to do anything stupid.'

Nancy was giggling, "Daddy would have shit his pants, if he'd had known we'd been fucking for the past two months.

"Prom lasted until midnight or maybe a little after, and for the second year in a row Eddie and I were King and Queen of the senior prom.

"Eddie had already rented us a room at the Hyatt Hotel, iced down a bottle of sparkling champagne and placed a dozen red roses on the nightstand by the bed with a simple card attached, 'Princess, I love you!'

"Eddie held me tight in his arms and we kissed a long lingering French kiss. After we finally broke our kiss, Eddie looked me in my eyes, 'Princess, I love everything about you, you're so special to me and I never want to lose you. I want to make this a special night for us.' We kissed again and I went into the bathroom, took off my formal and slipped into a sexy black and pink Victoria's Secret 'Flyaway Apron Babydoll' lingerie that Sticky helped me pick out.

"Once I got back into the bedroom Eddie was on the bed in his boxers and we had our own private after prom party on the fourth floor of the Hyatt—until we checked out of the hotel at six-thirty the next morning!

"We really got it on prom night, fucking four times—we'd never fucked more than twice in a night, but this was prom night and a special one at that.

"I wanted Eddie to make love to me bareback and cum in me, but Eddie wouldn't do it, 'Remember Princess what Doc said, 'Don't do anything stupid, you both have too much to lose'? Princess, I'm itching to go bareback too, but we'll have to hold off until you're up at State and either on the pill or have an IUD inserted. Trust me, Princess, once we've taken steps to prevent you from getting pregnant, I intend to fill you up every chance I get, but until then, I'll have to keep using the skinless skins—we can't take any chances!'

"I guess it was close to four thirty in the morning the last time we fucked and it seemed to last forever, definitely a real marathon! Eddie never let up from start to finish, pounding me balls deep at a steady hard pace.

"There was no question, Eddie was on a mission not only to reach his own sexual climax, but to bring me to powerful orgasms, one after the other, soaking the sheets beneath us—no matter how long it took. I had my legs raised, wrapped around Eddie's waist. My ankles were locked; my hands grabbed his butt, pulling him toward me with each thrust, allowing Eddie to thrust as deep and powerfully as he could physically go.

"Eddie was alternating between kissing my neck, my lips, and sucking each of my nipples like a vacuum, pumping his cock balls deep—in, out, and back in again.

"Eddie was fucking me fast and hard, giving me everything he had, like a raging gladiator, his pubic bone rubbing my clit, every thrust hitting my G-spot, A-spot, brushing up against my cervix for the first time. His strong muscular arms held me with such a grip I could hardly breathe. His hips smacked into me, his balls were slapping into my butt, each time Eddie plunged his cock in, out and back in again, and it was, well, like this urge of electricity radiated throughout my body from my head to my toes. My mind was virtually blank, nothing else mattered except the unbelievable pleasurable rhythmic sensations I was feeling each time Eddie's cock went in and out of my body.

1...34567...9