Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was moaning loud enough to wake not only the adjoining room, but virtually the entire fourth floor, 'Ohh... Ohh... Ohhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhh.' We were in a rhythm with each other, thrusting our hips up and down, his pubic bone continuing to rub my clit in a rocking motion, my nails were digging into his butt, scratching, clawing leaving red marks of passion like highways on a road map! My heels dug into the small of his back, my thighs were squeezing him tight, letting him know he wasn't going to get away. My pussy clamped down on his shaft, squeezing, releasing and squeezing again as the most intense multiple orgasms of my life ripped through my body, one after the other. Each feel-good explosion more intense than the previous one, rocking my body like it'd never been rocked before!

"I can't really explain it, but I felt like each orgasm was 'our orgasm,' sorta like a special gift we shared together—the feeling of the love we shared for each other. I'm sure Eddie felt it was definitely a 'tour de force,' spectacular achievement, and now he owned the 'whole enchilada'—namely ME, lock, stock and barrel!

"Eddie was grunting louder and louder, 'ug... ugg... uggg... urgghhh...' continuing to pound away until I finally felt his cock getting that old familiar harder than hard, rocklike hardness just before he was about to reach his peak.

"I held my hips motionless and started pussy gripping his throbbing cock, squeezing uncontrollably in rapid succession as fast as I could. His cock was twitching, swelling, throbbing, his balls tightened up in his sack, Eddie sped up his thrusting, letting out a deep groan, 'Princess, I'm going to cum, OH... OHH... OHH... I'm cumming, Princess... OHH... keep squeezing me Princess... AHH... AHHH... ahhh... ahhhh.' Finally he reached his climax with just a teensy dribble and oozing, barely filling the 'skinless skin' with his semen!

"Eddie collapsed on top of me—we were both covered in sweat—barely breathing shallow pants—dog-tired, every bit of physical and mental energy drained from our bodies, lying cheek to cheek. It took several minutes before either of us were able to finally look into each other's eyes.

"Eddie rose up, pulling his shrinking manhood out of the warm, wetness of my secret garden. The well-used pink skinless skin was covered with 'pussy cream,' and showed only just a trace of semen from Eddie's fourth ejaculation of the night. I smiled in his direction and whispered, 'Sweetheart, looks like your little blonde haired Princess milked your balls dry tonight!'

"Eddie just grinned, and said, 'I love you Princess,' before giving me one of those long, sweltering, passionate sexy French kisses. After we broke our kiss, we got out of bed and went into the bathroom. We took a long soaking bath together, kissing and whispering, 'I love you,' in each other's ears.

"After our bath, Eddie and I dressed in our after prom clothes, checked out of the Hyatt, and got into his Bimmer. Once in my driveway, we watched the sunrise, kissing several slow lingering sexy French kisses, realizing because of Eddie's finals, this was the last time we'd be together until graduation night."

Nancy let out a deep sigh, "Little did either of us know at the time, our marathon session would be the last time we'd make love to each other or that those slow lingering sexy French kisses in my driveway would be our last kiss, until today in the dorm's lobby-we broke up three weeks later—over something so penny-ante, narrow-minded as me wanting to play summer league in Europe with the USA Juniors!

"I guess it was either Thursday or Friday after prom when Coach Jacobson called me into his office, 'Nancy, you've rewritten the record books here at Northwest, and I doubt I'll ever get the opportunity to coach another like you. However, you'll have an opportunity to add one last crowning achievement to your legacy here at Northwest—you've received an invitation to play summer league with the USA Juniors in Europe! You're only the second girl statewide to ever receive an invitation to play for the USA Juniors and compete for a World championship. This type of opportunity comes along once in a lifetime. Go home and talk it over with your folks, and let me know your decision, so I can inform the USA Junior Athletic Committee. I'm so proud of everything you've done on the court—this is just icing on the cake to a remarkable high school career.'

"I couldn't wait to tell Mama and Daddy, so I went straight from school to their dental office. Mom and Dad were thrilled with the opportunity that was presented to me.

"I left Mama and Daddy's office and went home and immediately called Eddie, telling him the big news, but Eddie wasn't one bit happy about it.

"Eddie was amidst final exams and I was getting ready for finals and preparing for graduation when our knock-down drag-outs started over the phone. Eddie was against me going to Europe for the summer, instead wanting me to attend summer school at State and play summer league with the Ladies of State.

"It really pissed Eddie off when I told him, 'Sweetheart, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. And, well, it'd be like me forcing you to give up a chance to play in the NFL after you graduate from State while I'm finishing my senior year. Sweetheart, I don't want to be away from you either, but it'll only be for two-and-a-half months and 'absence does make the heart grow fonder,' doesn't it? So, let's both give and take a bit and work this out together.'

"Eddie only replied, 'FINE THEN!'

"Sticky was once again dating her high school sweetheart, State's linebacker, Tim Bracksun in their on-again, off-again relationship.

"Sticky and Tim were peas in a pod for fifteen months after prom night, even though Tim was playing football at State, and Sticky was leading cheers for the Maroon and White.

"Tim and Sticky had one of their silly little quarrels just before Tim left for pre-season football practice before his sophomore year, only this time it wasn't over in a week or two—Tim and Sticky went their separate ways for approximately seven months before they let bygones be bygones and finally buried the hatchet.

"Tim had lettered as a freshman and was now State's starting linebacker. I guess it was sometime after pre-season football practices ended and before school started when Tim latched on to that ass swing'n, titty shakin', redheaded, suzie sorority, cheerleader, Beth Beaver—seeking to sow his wild oats, so to say.

"Sticky found out about it though one of her Northwest classmates, Heidi Summers, who was a Tri Delt sister at State. And, in retaliation Sticky started playing up to University's starting quarterback, Kip Clinksly.

"Sticky and Tim were sophomores when Kip was a senior at Northwest. Kip was the Titan's team captain, starting quarterback, All District first team for two years and received a full scholarship to University. Kip always had a crush on Sticky, but she would never go out with him—turning down his invitation more times than once for the senior prom.

"Kip had a reputation of not only being a playboy, but one who was very well-equipped in the manhood department, could last a long, long time, and when the moment of truth finally arrived, Kip unloaded with a lot of volume!

"Sticky started dating Kip, and it wasn't long before the senior quarterback was scoring more than touchdowns at University. Kip's man-meat took the place of Mr. Winky inside Sticky's kitty!

Nancy was laughing, "Sticky told me, 'I was on the pill, so to get even with Tim, I let Kip fuck me bareback and fill me full to the brim for the next seven months! I know I was a bitch for doing it, fucking Kip to get even with Tim, but every time Kip fucked me, I made sure to tell Heidi, so she'd spread the word throughout State's grapevine.

"'It was our second date, Saturday night after the season opening football game when we fucked for the first time.'

"'We were at a Sig fraternity party celebrating University's opening season win, and after more drinks than I can remember, Kip hustled me off to his room. Kip pushed me down on his bed and started whispering sweet words in my ear, kissing my neck, my ear lobes before locking lips with me in a sweltering French kiss.'

"'We were really making out hot and heavy. Kip was massaging my 36D's through my blouse and bra, massaging my butt, my thighs through my tight fittin' jeans when we started dry humping and grinding against each other. Kip undid my blouse, unhooked my bra and pitched them across his room. Kip started ravishing my 36D's, licking, sucking, and nibbling on my nipples while dry humping and grinding against me. The musky smell of my horny Kitty was Kip's signal I was turned on and ready for his man-meat.'

"'Kip rose up from the bed, unbuttoned my tight fittin' jeans, pulling them off along with my bikini panties, and yanked off my sandals.'

"'Kip smiled a devilish grin, unbuckled his belt, dropped his Dockers and briefs down, kicked off his loafers, standing naked as a jaybird with an erection that lived up to all the rumors that circulated in the girl's locker room at Northwest High—Kip was definitely packing a 'Ph.D'!'

"'I smiled at Kip, spread my legs wide, bent my knees slightly, keeping my feet flat on the mattress, and in nothing flat, Kip crawled on top of me, getting between my legs with an erection harder than a rock—looking like a huge rocket on a launching pad!'

"'Honestly, it was a bit startling when Kip rammed that big, rock hard, throbbing, and thicker than a baby's arm, eight-inch piece of hot, swollen, manhood inside Miss Kitty!'

"'I threw my head back, grabbed the sheets and let out a low painful moan, 'oh... oh... oh'. I could feel every inch of his rock-hard cock as he penetrated my tight wet pussy for the first time. The pain of Kip's cock stretching my pussy's walls was only momentary and my painful moans were quickly replaced with moans of pleasure beyond my wildest imagination every time Kip's man-meat went in, out and back in again, 'OH MY GOD... YESSS... YESSS... RIGHT THERE KIP... RIGHT THERE! DON'T STOP... KEEP GOING... FASTER... HARDER... OH YESSSSSS!'

"'I was loving the feeling of Kip being on top of me, his weight bearing down on me, pinning me beneath him, feeling him penetrating me—in, out and back in again, while I was caressing his back, arms, legs and butt.'

"'Kip grabbed my wrists and was now holding me down with my hands above my head. Kip was sucking my 36D's the whole time he was plunging his man-meat balls deep with hard, fast thrusts—each thrust moving me further up the bed.'

"'Kip was giving his man-meat to me fast and hard, chomping on my nipples, pounding me like there was no tomorrow—his powerful hips driving his man-meat deep into me, lifting me further and further up the bed till my hands and head were hitting the headboard.'

"'I kept thinking how different it felt with Kip the whole time he was thrusting wildly, knocking the breath right out of me with one hard forceful thrust after the other.'

"'Kip was definitely much bigger than Tim, even though Mr. Winky wasn't a pencil dick by any stretch of the imagination. Kip's hot, bulging shaft was going deeper inside Miss Kitty than Mr. Winky had ever been, touching parts inside me that I hadn't felt before, all the while stretching my pussy's walls to their limit.'

"'Kip kept working away between my legs, lasting longer than Tim ever had, pumping his hips like pistons, driving his man-meat all the way in, out, and back in again, with a sure determination to shoot his seed deep inside my pussy—seeking to fill me to the brim with his warm, hot, steamy semen.'

"'At first it felt strange grudge fucking Kip to get even with Tim, but after a bit I really got into what was happening and let loose.'

"'Kip and I were looking into each other's eyes—he continued holding me down with my hands above my head, pressing against the headboard, while my 36D's were jiggling in sync with each of his powerful in, out, and back in again strokes.'

"'Kip and I got into a rhythm with each other. I was no longer just hanging on but now twisting, squirming, swirling my hips upward meeting each of Kip's deep thrusts with one of my own. My legs were raised and wrapped around Kip's butt. My ankles were crossed and locked, my heels dug into his ass, my thighs squeezed him tight around his waist, and with each deep stroke, I was pulling Miss Kitty into him—trying to get him even deeper inside me.'

"'Kip was thrusting up and down, I was rocking backward and forward, swirling my hips side to side, creating this strange excitement inside me— Kip's man-meat was touching, stretching, rubbing against all of Miss Kitty's hot spots while his pubic bone continued grinding against my clit.'

"'My whole body was on fire, pleasurable sensations were building deep inside me when I felt myself about to cum and I didn't try to hide it. I started yelling some vigorous and noisy sex one could easily hear all throughout the Sig House, 'YESSS... YESSS... OH MOTHER OF GOD... I'M GONNA CUM... DON'T STOP KIP... FASTER... HARDER... OH GOD... YESSSSS... I'M CUMMING... OHHH.'

"'My legs were shaking uncontrollably, my thighs were quivering, my stomach muscles tightened, Miss Kitty tensed up around Kip's man-meat, my toes were curled, my eyes rolled back in my head, when my clit and pussy literally exploded simultaneously into a series of overwhelming violent rhythmic orgasmic contractions one after the other throughout my body—most sharply and strongly in my clit and Miss Kitty.'

"'The spasms in Miss Kitty were so strong I was pumping my juices all over Kip's man-meat while he kept bang'n away, in, out and back in again. To say the least, I was experiencing one heck of a leg shaker!'

"'Moments later, Kip was grunting like a raging bull. His breathing was in short, agonized gasps—his man-meat swelled, getting harder by the second, pounding like a heart-beat, his balls no longer smacking into my butt in sync with his powerful thrusts, but now high and tight against his crotch.'

"'Kip was now right on the edge—rapidly approaching the point of no return, thrusting balls deep, faster than a New York minute. Our bodies were clapping together like cast iron church bells, my pussy clamping down on his man-meat like a vice grip while the 'leg shaker' was rolling through my body like the aftershock of a major California earthquake.'

"'Kip yelled out loud enough for the brotherhood in the Sig House to hear, 'GET YOUR LEGS UP... HIGHER... HIGHER... I NEED TO BUST A NUT, IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!' I unlocked my ankles and raised my legs until my knees were underneath Kip's arm pits. I raised my legs, making a perfect 'V', pointing them straight in the air, toward the ceiling of the frat house room.'

"'My hips were now motionless. Kip was rapidly pumping Miss Kitty with fast, deep, short stokes. The soft hardness of his mushroom cock head was now hitting reef, causing me to let out a series of loud moans, 'OH...OH... OOOOOH' each time Kip's mushroom cock head bumped up against my cervix, causing a radiating pain, but at the same time, it was a good sort of pain.'

"'Kip was huffing and puffing like a steam engine when he yelled out ecstatically, loud and clear, for all his Sig Brothers to hear, 'GAWD... I'M ABOUT TO GET MY ROCKS... I'M GONNA SHOOT... SQUEEZE ME TIGHT...'

"'Kip's head flung back, his whole body stiffened, his eyes rolled back in his head, the throbbing in his hot bulging shaft intensified and I anticipated the big bang was about to happen. I began squeezing Miss Kitty's muscles around his throbbing shaft with all my might—squeezing, releasing, and squeezing again—increasing the friction and pressure, giving him the sensation of being tightly gripped—amplifying the intensity of his rapidly approaching orgasm.'

"'Kip slowed down the pace of his deep thrusting, his man-meat was harder than concrete, swollen, twitching, pulsating with his seed rapidly pumping up the underside of his Ph.D, ready to explode like a volcano out the opening of his cock head's tip.'

"'Kip withdrew all but his cock's mushroom head before driving his man-meat right to the hilt—his mushroom cock head jerked hard and power blasted Miss Kitty with his first load of semen as if it'd been released from a fire extinguisher! Kip let out another cry loud enough to wake the dead, 'OH YEAH... KEEP SQUEEZING ME TIGHT BABY... OH YEAH... I'M CUMMING... OHH... OHH... OHH...'

"'Kip continued pumping his cock using slow deep strokes, the tip of Kip's man-meat spurting his semen in what felt like a bucketful deep inside Miss Kitty, yelling all the while, 'MY GAWD... I'M FILLING YOUR CUNT FULL... SQUEEZE THAT PUSSY... TIGHTER... OH YEAH... THAT'S-A-GIRL... MILK ME DRY BABY... OHH... OHH... AHHH!'

"'Suddenly, without warning, the feelings of Kip's wide mushroom head kissing my cervix, spurting his warm seed against the 'gateway of life' triggered something inside me I'd never experienced before. I went into a state of sexual ecstasy and I felt myself about to cum again. I didn't expect it—I couldn't believe it—I'd never experienced anything like it, and I screamed out, 'OH GOD KIP... HOLD IT RIGHT THERE... I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN... OH SWEET JESUS!'

"'Kip quit thrusting and buried his cock's mushroom head firmly against the heart of my womanhood—massaging the heart of Miss Kitty with a combination of back and forth and circular motions while his seed continued pouring out against the 'gate way of life.' My pussy was clenching, unclenching, and clenching again. My entire body was trembling and shaking uncontrollably—like I was having a seizure.'

"'I broke my hands free from Kip's grip, embedding my long nails like eagle claws deep into his shoulder and back—leaving marks of passion he'd soon not forget. Milliseconds later I screamed out in a state of sexual euphoria, 'MOTHER OF GOD... I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING AGAIN!'

"'Kip continued holding his cock's head firmly against the gate way of life until every drop of semen was drained from his Ph.D.'

"'My entire body kept trembling for several minutes until the second knock your socks off orgasm finally exited my body.'

"'Kip's frat house room was now dead silent—signaling the end our boisterous marathon sex session. Kip had collapsed face down on top of me and I had dropped my legs to his sides. We were lying motionless on his bed, gasping for air from our lungs—sweat was dripping of us—like a summer rain.'

"'Kip was slowly raising up, when I heard cheers and chants outside Kip's frat house room, 'Way to go Kipper! 'Hey Sig Brothers, spread the word—Kipper just got one very fine piece of ass! He just fucked that cheerleader's brains out!' 'You're the man Kipper... Kip... Kip...!'

"'Apparently all the commotion in Kip's room attracted the attention of several members of the Sig brotherhood and they were listening outside Kip's door, waiting to congratulate their Sig brother on a job well done!'

"'Kip smiled at me like he had just added another big feather to his cap before withdrawing his slowly shrinking man-meat, covered with a thick creamy substance, dripping his last drops of semen on Miss Kitty's outer lips and onto my pubic hair. His semen oozed out of Miss Kitty's lips like a slow leak in a lake dam and onto the soaked bed sheets beneath us.'

"'I thought to myself 'whoever would have guessed a month ago, Kip and I would have just experienced the most intimate act possible. After all, I'd never had anyone but Mr. Winky.'

"'Kip finally regained his breath and spoke in a soft tone, 'Brenda, your one red hot foxy chick! Your knock-out looks, tits, legs, ass and that silky, velvet smooth pussy is the best I've ever stuck my dick in! I loved fucking you, and trust me, before this night is over you'll forget all about that shit kicker at State—you're all mine now!'

1...456789