Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy grinned at Rodney knowing he really wasn't buying her line, so she continued to pour it on!

"My allowance check didn't come in the mail yesterday and I have to pay some administrative bills at State that my basketball scholarship didn't cover and if I don't pay them by 8:00 am tomorrow, they'll cancel my enrollment!

"And, to make matters worse, we've got practice this evening. So that's why I was in a bit of a hurry. I have to go to Northwest, then to University to pick up some course outlines, old tests, and notes from Sticky for my poly sci and psych classes before heading back to State for practice—right Roomie?"

I just shook my head, "yes," even though I was well aware Nancy was feeding Rodney a line of BS and, he wasn't buying it!

Rodney shook his head and grinned, "Dobbier, you've had too many warning tickets and well, I can't give you another warning. I'm going to let you off the hook, but come on Dobbier, 137 mph in a 70 mph zone... you've got to ante up big time for this one."

Nancy sighed, "Thank you Rodney! What do I owe you?"

Rodney smiled, "You and Eddie back together yet?"

Nancy grinned, "Not exactly, but I suspect we will be right after State's Homecoming. Why do you ask?"

Rodney smiled, "Because I really want to watch Eddie and Tim play against the Tea Sips. So, I'll need tickets for me and Missy to State's football game against University, preferably behind State's bench between the forty yard lines..."

Nancy interrupted Rodney, "Consider it done! Now can I go?"

Rodney smiled, "Slow down Dobbier, I'm not done yet! I also want a couple courtside tickets to your game against the Tea Sips before the football game on Saturday! Missy wants to watch you play and with Brenda cheering for the Tea Sips, we'll kill two birds with one stone!

"And finally, since you know how I hate the Tea Sips, you have to promise me, the Ladies of State will not only beat the Tea Sips, but you'll hit for at least thirty big ones—do we have a deal?"

Nancy smiled, "Like I said, 'Consider it done!' By the way how is Missy? I haven't seen or talked to her since I got back from Europe."

Rodney answered with a smile, "Doing great! She'll graduate from Central in December with her teaching degree, and, keep it under your hat, but she's got one in the oven!"

Nancy grinned, "Oh my God! That's fantastic! Like when?"

Rodney smiled, "It looks like Missy will domino in early May!"

Nancy smiled, "Congrats to both of you! Now, I can be on my way?"

Rodney chuckled, "Okay Dobbier, but try and hold it under a 100! By the way I'm off duty at 5:00 and ol' man Sly will be on duty and he won't budge an inch, not even for his Grandma. So hold it down on your way back through."

Nancy fired up the 'vette and before Rodney got back into his patrol car Nancy was ripping through the 'vette's gears and we were zipping down the interstate at 60 mph!

Nancy kept the hammer down until the 'vette was cruising at 85!

I let out a deep sigh of relief, "Roommate, 85 mph seems like we're barely moving compared to 140 mph! By the way, what's your connection to Rodney and Missy?"

Nancy smiled, "Rodney and Missy were seniors when I was a freshman. Sticky introduced me to Missy when I was an eighth grader.

"Rodney played football, and as a senior, he was the quarterback and captain of the Titans on the gridiron. Rodney made second team All-District, and that season, as a junior, State's linebacker, Tim Bracksun, was voted the District's best defensive player, making second team All- State.

"Eddie was 'THE' sophomore sensation of the season not only for the District, but for the entire State. Eddie was voted sophomore of the year while making everybody's first team All-State and between the three of them, they led the Titans into the Area Finals of the State playoffs. Rodney, more or less took care of Tim and Eddie, keeping a 'big brother' watchful eye on Eddie.

"Missy was a cheerleader, played basketball, and was a homecoming queen finalist. Missy was the Titans captain on the court, an All District forward, and once our freshman season ended, she pushed Coach to bring me up to the Varsity for the last seven games. Missy and Sticky, well, they sorta of took care of me during my freshman year.

"Rodney and Missy got married about a month after graduation. Sticky was a bride's maid and I was a server in their wedding. Eddie and Tim were ushers.

"Missy introduced me to Eddie and well, that's how it all started."

Nancy was giggling, "Eddie was a bit on the shy side even though he was a stud on the football field and baseball diamond. We talked on the phone two, sometimes three times a day for at least an hour for a week or so after Missy and Rodney's wedding before he finally got up the nerve to ask me out.

Nancy was laughing, "Mama and Daddy were a little apprehensive, but Sticky convinced them Eddie was harmless and it was time for me to start dating. After all, Alice's parents had let her start dating about a month ago. Sticky promised Mama and Daddy, 'I'll be her 'big sis' and watch over her like a hawk.'

"Our first date was hilarious! Eddie showed up right on time at 7:30 and Daddy really raked him over the coals, after all this was his little girl's first car date!

"Eddie was about to pee his pants, stammering, 'Yes Sir Mr. Dobbier—I understand Mr. Dobbier—Yes Sir—No Sir, Mr. Dobbier, I promise you we're not going to the drive-in, we're meeting Alice and Jake at the Titan, then to 'Hut for a pizza. Finally Daddy smiled and told us, 'enjoy the movies and pizza, curfew is 11:00—don't be late!'

"We went to the movies at the Titan Cinema Theater, grabbed a pizza then hung out at the Sonic with everyone until 10:30 or so. Eddie was about to drive me home when Sticky and Tim pulled into the Sonic. Sticky smiled at me, 'Remember what I told you.'

I just grinned at Sticky giving her a thumb's up, 'I've been practicing in the mirror!'

Eddie seemed suddenly 'uptight' while driving me home and as he walked me to the door he was stuttering, 'I hope you had a good time tonight—did you? I sure did! I mean... I really kinda of... huh... well... huh... like you. Want to go out again?'

"I smiled and replied, 'Yes on all counts and ditto on the like'n part.'

"Eddie lunged toward me—his lips closed and kissed me lightly on my cheek. Eddie pulled back just a bit, his lips together, puckered up like a fish, quickly giving me a peck on the lips before rapidly retreating! I questioned him, 'Is that all I get? Eddie, I'm not your sister—kiss me like you mean it!'

"Eddie looked sorta dumbfound, 'Huh... well... huh, I've really never been all that interested in kissing a girl... well, that is until tonight. I've never French kissed a girl...'

"I interrupted him, grinning, 'I've never French kissed a boy, but Sticky told me how to do it. So, you want to try again?'

"Eddie said, 'Yeah, I heard the guys talking in the locker room on how to do, it'll be a snap.' Since Eddie seemed to know what he was doing, I let him take control. After all he was a year older than me and the stud of young studs at Northwest High!

"Our first attempt at French kissing was a disaster! We bumped heads, our noses rubbed together like Eskimos, our mouths were opened wide—like we were sitting in a dental chair and our teeth clashed together. Eddie's tongue was circling mine like a washing machine, poking his tongue around like a fork—trying to shove it down my throat!

"I finally pulled back, 'Eddie this isn't how Sticky told me to French kiss. Let's try again, you just do what I do—okay?'

"Our second try that night was a lot better and at the time, I thought everything a French kiss was meant to be.

"We gazed deeply into each other's eyes, smiling soft smiles and as we approached each other we tilted heads slightly in the opposite directions, holding each other's face and head between our hands before gently pressing against each other's lips.

"We held our kiss for a few moments before slightly opening our mouths, barely parting our lips so that our tongues could slip between them.

"The tip of our tongues touched and we ever so slowly circled the tip of each other's tongue like licking an ice cream cone, being careful not to push our tongues any further into each other's mouth.

"We held our kiss for a minute or so before breaking and smiling into each other's eyes. I smiled girlish, sheepish smile, 'Now, wasn't that a whole lot better?'

"Eddie just sighed, 'WOW!'

"Curfew was on us and Daddy flipped the night light off and on a couple times before I grinned in Eddie's direction, 'Guess it's time for me to go in.'

Eddie was still in La-La Land and started to leave. I quickly asked, 'Eddie, aren't you forgetting something?'

Eddie replied, 'Oh yeah, goodnight and sweet dreams! I know I'm going to have lots of sweet dreams tonight!'

I giggled, 'No you dumb jock! What about our next date?'

Eddie replied, 'Dang, I almost forgot, how about next Friday AND Saturday nights? That is, if you want to go out both nights.'

I giggled and smiled a girlish smile, 'Okay by me!'

"We started dating every weekend with Eddie dropping by the house a couple evenings a week and by the end of the summer before my sophomore year, we were going steady and French kissing like pros!

"Now where was I before I got side tracked about me and Eddie?"

I giggled, "Roommate, you were telling me about your connection to Rodney and Missy. It was at their wedding when Missy introduced you to Eddie."

Nancy smiled, "Okay I remember now.

"Rodney wasn't the college type, so he went to work for the Department of Public Safety and it wasn't any time at all before he became a State Trooper. Missy enrolled at Central, but gave up cheerleading and basketball, concentrating on becoming an elementary teacher and of course, a good wife to her hubby.

"Rodney has always been close to Eddie, like an older brother, since his Dad and Eddie's Dad played baseball together at State. Missy and Sticky were like big sisters to me, kinda of like Jamie and Angie are to you."

I asked, "Who's Sticky? You keep mentioning her."

Nancy replied, "Actually her name is Brenda Stickland. Sticky is two years older than me and we grew up together, living in the same neighborhood. Sticky and I have always been like sisters, as far back as I can remember.

"When I was a sophomore, she was the homecoming queen, head cheerleader, captain of our team, and started at point guard. Sticky blazed the nets, making All District along with second team All-State and first team All-State Tournament. Sticky and I were the District's two top scorers, launching the Titans into their first ever championship game of the State Tournament.

"Sticky had several basketball scholarship offers—Central, State, and University just to name a few, but turned them all down. Instead, Sticky enrolled at University, to fulfill her dream of not only being a University cheerleader, but one day becoming the head cheerleader of the Maroon and White.

"Sticky was smart enough to realize even though Coach Robertson would allow her to participate in cheerleading while playing basketball at University, she couldn't fulfill her dream by splitting time between basketball and cheerleading, so she gave up basketball after her senior year.

"Of course, scholarship funds weren't a problem for Sticky since she graduated Northwest with a perfect 4.0, Valedictorian of her class, and scored perfect on both the ACT and SAT exams. Sticky was chosen as one of twenty-five incoming University freshman to receive the 'The Presidential Scholars Award'—up to $50,000 over four years of undergraduate study.

"Sticky is smokin' hot! Beautiful long chestnut hair, 5 feet 9 inches, 135 pounds, lean, muscular sexy athletic legs, packing some serious 36 D's along with one very fine ass! Sticky at 36-25-36 is every bit of a nine!"

I giggled, interrupting Nancy, "Sticky sounds like a spit'n image of Sis, except just a bit taller. Debbie is 5'7", 125 pounds or so.

"Remember Debbie's sis, Sally? Sally is 5'9, 135 pounds, with a set of perfect 38 C's, along with looks and an ass that would make Rachel Welch envious—Sally's a hot 38-25-36, was Central's head cheerleader her junior and senior years along with being homecoming queen her senior year. It there ever was a ten—it'd be my 'older big sis', Sally Zaria Ferguson!"

Nancy chuckled, "I remember them when we were at the Horseshoe the night after our semi- final game. I still can't believe Angie flashed that shy farm boy from Kansas, Larry, with her 34D's! And, then after Debbie popped his eyes out with her 36D's, Larry sighing and saying, 'This sure ain't Kansas!'"

Nancy was laughing, "Now let me finish telling you about Sticky.

"Sticky being athletic as all get out, easily made cheerleader her freshman year at University, pledging Tri Delt, the same sorority Debbie pledged. I'll bet since they're both Tri Delts and cheerleaders, they know each other pretty well.

"Sticky has always had an on-again, off-again relationship with Tim Bracksun since prom night their freshman year. Both Sticky and Tim turned eighteen in late February of their senior year.

"Remember I told you Tim took me to the Northwest's senior prom when I was a sophomore? Well, Tim asked me to the prom when they were on the outs and before I accepted I questioned Sticky making sure it was okay.

"Sticky answered me 'Hey go for it! It'll piss Eddie off, get him off his butt and he'll never take you for granted again. And, to piss Tim off, I'll ask Eddie!'

Nancy was laughing, "I guess you could say Beth was half right yesterday at the concession stand when she mentioned 'I used Tim to make a point to Eddie.' However, Beth's all wet if she thinks for an instant she's the best thing Tim ever had, or she can hang onto Eddie until she's ready to give him up. Beth will be in for a rude awaking when I snap my fingers and reclaim Eddie right under her suzie sorority nose!

"Anyway, Sticky and I planned to really piss them both off during prom but after prom we'd swap dates for the after parties.

"Eddie and Tim were fit to be tied prom night! I was playing up to Tim a bit, just to piss Eddie off, and Sticky was stringing Eddie along, doing the same to Tim! Well... that is until Sticky and Tim were voted King and Queen of the Prom—once Sticky and Tim danced the traditional dance, Sticky and I swapped dates like we planned for the after prom parties. Sticky being back with Tim, while Eddie and I were together again.

Nancy chuckled, "It was warm mid-May night, we were all poolside, dancing, laughing, talking just having a good time at Simon's after party when I noticed Sticky and Tim alone engaging in a pretty darn serious make-out session. Tim and Sticky left Simon's after party shortly afterwards and before the night was over, Sticky finally let Tim bust her cherry.

"Sticky had filled me earlier that she and Tim started seriously fooling around back in mid-March. Sticky let Tim get inside her panties for the first time one night at the drive-in and he promptly finger fucked her using his middle and index fingers while his thumb was busy tapping her clit until Sticky soaked her bikini panties.

"A little later the same night, Sticky returned the favor, giving 'Mr. Winky,' that's what Sticky called Tim's manhood, his first hand job—as Sticky referred to it, 'My special patented hand job.'

"Missy had given Sticky some pointers on how to give Tim a hand job he'd never forget, but when Sticky tried to wrap her warm hand completely around Mr. Winky, her thumb and forefinger wouldn't touch!

"Sticky moved on to step two, sliding her partially closed fist up and down Tim's rock-hard shaft in a slow steady motion. Mr. Winky was seeping pre-cum out his tip when Tim started to moan a bit. Sticky sped up her up and down motions and paying special attention to Mr. Winky's super-sensitive spot, where the head met the shaft, which Missy had told her about.

"Sticky knew Tim was close, he was breathing like a race horse, Mr. Winky seemed to be throbbing, pulsating with more intensity, getting even harder in the grasp of her warm hand.

"Sticky started mixing up her up and down motions, using a gentle twisting motion on the way down and with her free hand she was massaging that nerve packed area between Tim's nut sack and his butthole. Another pleasure spot tip Missy passed on to her.

"Sticky kept working her patented hand job technique. Tim was moaning louder and louder, 'Kiss me, I'm about to cum.' Sticky told him 'No way Baby, I want to watch you cum.' Another little word of advice Missy had told Sticky about—'when he's about to cum, speed up your motions and be sure to watch— it's a real turn on when he erupts like a volcano, spewing semen everywhere—but don't stop, keep jacking him off until he finally quits cumming—it could last anywhere from five to ten seconds!'

"Sticky followed Missy's advice and continued her patented hand job motions until Mr. Winky erupted like Old Faithful, gushing out his semen in a series of sudden and forceful streams all over Tim's parents' Cadillac's dashboard, the Caddy's AM/FM radio, and climate control unit, Tim's pubic hairs, until finally covering Sticky's hand with a healthy coating of warm, slimy semen!

"After that night Sticky and Tim started parking in Tim's Grandpa's barn on the back forty of his ranch. Tim was pretty sure he was on the brink of getting a piece of Sticky's pussy and he dang sure didn't want to screw it up!

"It was around a month later, mid-April or so, when Sticky told me, 'We were in the hay loft at Grandpa's barn and things were really hot, actually on the verge of being out of control.

"'Tim had taken my blouse and bra off—my jeans were lying on the hay loft floor next to the queen-sized mattress we were making out on. I was clad in my black lace bikini panties and Tim had stripped down to his boxers.'

"'We were humping and grinding on each other. Tim was kissing my neck, my ears, sucking, licking, nibbling on my nipples, massaging my butt, things were out of control, and before I knew it Tim pulled my bikini panties off and pitched them on the hay loft's floor.'

"'Tim wasted no time and immediately went down on me for the first time, eating my pussy like a famished wolf after a kill.'

"'Tim was licking my slit with a lapping motion, up one side and down the other. I loved the feeling of his tongue against my swollen lips when Tim started working his tongue in and out of pussy's opening, swirling his tongue in a clockwise motion all around the inside edges of my pussy's lips before he turned his attention to my clit.'

"'Tim started licking my clit with slow gentle side to side, up and down strokes, gradually speeding up to faster, and harder strokes. I was grinding my hips faster and faster, Tim took my clit between his lips and gently started sucking my clit gliding his tongue across the tip of my clit while finger fucking me with his middle and index fingers until I squirted like a fountain, filling his mouth full of my juices.'

"'Tim wanted to take it another step further and fuck me, but I wasn't quite ready to take the plunge, so, instead I started him off with one of my patented hand jobs, getting him primed up, before giving him his first ever blow job. I worked my mouth in a steady rhythm up and down his shaft, swirling my tongue the whole time around Mr. Winky's head, concentrating on that special sensitive spot Missy told me about until without warning Mr. Winky spurted out half a dozen times this hot, viscous, salty tasting, sticky seminal fluid into my mouth, like a hydraulic hose of red hot salty seawater, leaving a burning sensation in my throat as I gulped spurt after spurt down the hatch!'"

123456...9