Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really getting the cart before the horse, so let me backtrack just a bit.

"Instead of returning to State's Stadium for the ceremony honoring State as UPI National Champions, the four of them started drinking, partying, and fucking in the apartment just like in New Orleans. Steve and Debbie were fucking in John and Debbie's room, while Sally and John were fucking in me and Tom's room which caused the shit to hit the fan later that night, so to say. To make a long story short, John was doggie fucking Sally when he suddenly rammed his cock up her ass without her consent. Sally was protesting, crying out in pain, but John wouldn't stop and kept jackhammering her in the ass. John never let up and pounded Sally in her ass with everything he had until his nuts busted, filling Sally's ass full of his semen.

"Tom and I entered the apartment about that time and Tom went into a rage because no one was supposed to be using 'our' room. Tom kicked in the bedroom door and slapped the shit out of John, kicked over a night light and chair before we left the apartment and went to the motel.

"Afterwards, Sally was crying and yelled at John telling him 'leave me alone I'm through with your ass.' John stormed out of the apartment, not to be seen or heard from until a week later when Debbie, Tom, and I found him in that sleazy bar down on skid row. John had spent the past week drinking booze, doing drugs, and living with the street people on Avenue C.

"Tom and I went inside the bar while Debbie remained in Tom's truck. Like I mentioned a bit earlier, 'John was so high on booze and drugs he had no idea who Tom and I were.' It took quite a while before Tom and I were able coax John out of the bar. Tom half-carried John to his truck, and before he shoved John into Debbie waiting arms, John had passed out. Once inside the truck, Debbie held John tight in her arms and was crying, 'I love you,' all the while I was driving to the sugar daddy's apartment.

"We arrived at the apartment and I called Coach Pete. John regained consciousness and was like a mad man until Tom knocked him out cold.

"John was in worse condition than Tom ever expected. It just wasn't steroids, booze, marijuana, and snorting some meth, but the street people had also been shooting him up in the veins.

"Coach Pete arrived and immediately told us, 'You three get the hell out of here and go to the dorms. Leave the apartment keys here. I'll take care of everything from here on.' Coach Pete placed a 911 call for emergency medical assistance sometime around four o'clock in the morning before he disappeared from the apartment, leaving the keys beside the phone.

"John was admitted around five o'clock that morning into the rehab center under the ill-founded diagnosis he was suffering from memory loss due to repeated concussions received at State during wrestling matches or practices. But, while John was hospitalized, Sally allowed Debbie and Steve to keep their little fling going full speed ahead. I guess in a way, it was Sally's personal wedding gift to her fiancé, and also a special gift to her Sis, since none of us would be able to see John for at least eight weeks.

"Since John was now out of the picture, Steve had the best of both worlds going for him. Fucking his super smoking hot fiancée regularly and banging his red hot 'Baby Sis,' that's what Steve called Debbie, every chance he got. It finally ended about three weeks before John was released from the rehab center. Sally realized Debbie and Steve were no longer just fuck buddies, but were falling in love, so she ended Debbie and Steve's affair.

"Sally made a special trip to see John in the rehab center that same weekend. John immediately apologized to Sally, claiming it was an accident when he rammed his cock up her ass without her consent. Sally forgave him and said, 'John, it was super great in New Orleans and just as good when we were rolling in the sack in my bedroom back in Dragon. I'm not going to lie to you, the missionary and cowgirl fucks that afternoon in the apartment, well, words can't describe them—they were incredible! And, I have to admit after we switched to doggie from ankles over shoulders in round three, well, it was utterly fantastic until you rammed your cock up my ass. John, you were the best fuck I've ever had, but it can't go on once you get out of the rehab center. It's all over. The swap, the flings, they're in the past. It's time Steve and I get back together, the same for you and Debbie.'

"Afterwards, it seemed like Sally and Steve had their relationship back on track and wedding plans were still full steam ahead. Sally had come home for me and Debbie's graduation and to add the finishing touches to her wedding plans. Steve remained at Central to tie up some loose ends before their wedding in ten days or so. Sally returned to Central the next afternoon, and instead of being greeted by her fiancé at the door with a kiss and a hug, she was greeted by an empty apartment. Steve had cleaned out all his things and vanished—not even caring to leave a note or any explanation as to why. Sally went into a deep depression always searching, trying to find Steve, just to ask him why.

"After John got out of rehab, he and Debbie hit it off like nothing had ever happened, even though John had to leave the Olympic Trials in Colorado Springs. Everything seemed to be hunky-dory between Debbie and John. It was like they had both erased the flings from their memories. John even surprised Debbie when he made a special trip to Dragon just to take her to the Junior-Senior Prom. After prom night, John had to return to Colorado Springs to finish the last two weeks of the Olympic Trials.

"Once the Olympic Trials were over, and John had made the USA Wrestling team, he returned to work on the freight docks with Tom for the summer. State also set Tom up with a cushy part-time job at a tire manufacturing plant located between State and the City.

"Debbie and I had great summer jobs, too, working in the City with Jamie, Angie, Jenny, and Lois at the telephone manufacturing plant. We all had high-paying jobs along with cheap apartment rent, thanks to the Alums at State.

"I was playing summer league with the Ladies of State, three, sometimes four evening's a week. Angie was our captain, our coach on the court, while Jamie was our head coach.

"Debbie was getting ready for State's cheerleading tryouts. The tryouts had to be rescheduled from early June to late June because of a scheduling conflict with State's cheerleading and athletic camps. Jenny and Lois were coaching Debbie—showing Debbie and Sally all the routines that would be required at tryouts every chance they got. Sally was in graduate school at Central and after she saw the routines, Sally made daily trips to the City from Central to work with Debbie—making Sis repeat each routine until she got it down pat. During tryouts, Debbie's routines were perfect and Sis was unanimously voted State's freshman cheerleader!

"Tom and John were both going to State after work on the freight docks four days a week.

"John was busy fine tuning his wrestling techniques on the mat with several of his old State teammates, wrestling conference champions at every weight classification he could. John was determined once the final Olympic training schedule concluded in Colorado Springs, he would be representing the USA in the Olympics at the 160-pound weight classification.

"Tom was lifting weights, working out, getting in shape, while going through State's vigorous summer training schedule in order to meet the challenges of the upcoming season which would be the toughest football schedule in State's history.

"Tom and John shared a two-bedroom apartment while Debbie and I shared a one-bedroom apartment. Of course, our apartment was just for 'show' and remained pretty much vacant since we spent most of our nights at Tom and John's. Well, I guess I should re-phrase that just a bit—our apartment was also Sally's little sanctuary to get away from Central and the lingering memories of Steve. Sally spent quite a few nights in our apartment after coaching Debbie, making sure Sis perfected her cheerleader routines until they were flawless. Afterwards, Sally usually went out on the town with her Tri Delt sisters, while Debbie and I shacked up with John and Tom.

"Everything seemed to be coming up roses for the four of us until those July summer nights."

Mary Ann sighed, "I know, like I mentioned, Debbie was very emotional and broke down several times while trying to tell me about what happened that July 30th summer night.

"From the sound of it, Debbie and Sally planned a sister's night out on the town. Sally was in a teasing mood so she convinced Debbie they should be dressed to kill for their night out on the town. Both were sporting skimpy, vintage, ripped Daisy Dukes, sleeveless, low cut under the arm tanks, designed to show a bit more than just a glimpse of the side of their bare boobs! Both sisters were decked out with a pair of matching sexy summer sandals and started their sister's night out at the 'Foxy Lady Lounge' on Central's campus.

"Sally and Debbie met up with six of Sally's Tri Delt sisters and the party was on! The eight of them were laughing, partying, dancing, and drinking with several of the Delts flashing more than just a bit of boobs to the delight of some Central jocks and frats.

"One of Sally's sisters got the idea they should rock the Foxy Lady with the Tri Delt version of Dirty Dancing. The six Delts hit the dance floor grinding and bumping against each other to the beat of the music of the infamous song, 'Bump n' Grind.' Debbie and Sally were really getting it down—doing their own red hot sister version of Dirty Dancing—putting the Lambada to shame!

"The sisters were laughing, facing each other, moving their hips and booty's in a continuous circular motion, with their arms and chests swaying to the beat the music. The two moved closer together and started rubbing their boobs against each other's while shakin' them back and forth. The two got in sync with the beat of the music and started taking turns bumpin' hip to backside, grindin' their buns in a circular motion against each other's buns, before taking turns shaking their booty's in a circular motion around the other's crotch. The two sisters were booty to pelvic grinding away to the beats of 'Bump n Grind.'

"Sally giggled at Debbie, 'Let's get raunchy Sis, move your left leg forward.' Debbie moved her left leg forward and Sally straddled her left thigh—humpin' and grindin' her hips against her sister's left thigh like she was doing a cheerleading booty roll! After a few minutes Sally grinned at Debbie, 'Your turn Sis.' Sally offered Debbie her right thigh and Debbie quickly started riding Sally's thigh. Debbie was humpin' and grindin' on Sally's right thigh—the jocks and frats in the Foxy Lady were cheering and chanting, 'More, more, we want more!'

"Sally giggled at Debbie, 'Sis, let's really give them something to howl about—let's hump and grind against each other—boobs to boobs, pussy to pussy.'

"The two were laughing and facing each other with Sally's hands around Debbie's hips and Debbie's hands around Sally's neck. The two sisters moved in close together and got in a rhythm with each other. Debbie and Sally were rubbing their boobs together, pushing their hips forward and back into each other's, and finally grinding their hips in a slow circular motion against each other's crotch! The Foxy Lady Lounge erupted into another series of loud chants, 'More... more... we want more,' as the band's version 'Bump n' Grind' finally came to an end.

"It wasn't long after that a couple Central jocks started hitting on Debbie and Sally. After teasing the jocks a bit with some bumpin', grindin', and humpin', along with flashing a glimpse of boobs, Debbie and Sally decided it was time to hit the road. The sisters bid the Tri Delts good-bye and left the Foxy Lady heading toward the City.

"John and Tom were also out on the town that night, enjoying a guy's night out after work on the docks. If I'm not mistaken, you were playing in a summer league tournament or representing Dragon in the State Rodeo Tournament."

I let out a slow deep sigh and said, "Mary Ann, it was a combination of things. We were out of town playing in a summer league tournament. The semi-finals were Friday night and the championship game Saturday morning. The Ladies of State won the tournament and afterwards I went home to Dragon to get my academic scholarship papers signed by Mom and Dad. Saturday evening I rode Dusty in the State Rodeo Tournament. Even though I hadn't ridden him all summer, we still earned a second place finish—barely missing first by two-tenths of a second in the barrel racing competition.

"If I could turn back time, I'd never gone home that weekend. I really didn't want to go, but Tom insisted, knowing once college started my barrel racing days would be coming to an end, and I may never get to ride Dusty in another State Rodeo Tournament. Tom told me, 'Babe, I'll be working a double shift on the docks both Friday and Saturday, so I can get your ring out of lay-a-way before school starts. Go ahead and go home, get your scholarship papers signed, and ride Dusty in one last rodeo. We'll make up for lost time when you get back Sunday evening.' Of course, we never did. And, at the time, I had no idea what went on three weeks or so earlier while I was out of town playing in that Fourth of July tournament. However, I suspected something had happened the way Tom, Sally, and Debbie were suddenly acting."

Mary Ann said, "I know what you mean all too well when you said, 'If I could turn back time.' Anyway, the four unexpectedly met up at the 'Corral Dancehall, Bar & Grill' down on 75th Street out by the stockyards.

"Tom and John rescued Debbie and Sally from a couple cowboys who unlike the jocks at Central wouldn't take, 'No,' for an answer. The four began drinking, partying, and just letting the good times roll. Debbie was dancing with John and Tom with Sally. It was after a couple more drinks and dances, John suddenly started dancing with Sally while Debbie and Tom danced together. John and Sally were bumping, grinding, and doing the Lambada while Tom and Debbie were doing the same. Debbie and Sally's bare boobs were bouncing, swinging and jiggling as the four were laughing, drinking, and just having a good time, while dancing to their own high performance versions of 'Dirty Dancing.'

"From what Debbie said, it wasn't long after they'd switched dance partners that John said, 'All this bumping, humping, and grinding along with those skimpy Dukes and tanks y'all are wearing have made me horny as hell! I need a piece of ass tonight! How about you Bud, couldn't you use a piece of ass, too?'

"Debbie said, 'Before Tom could answer John, I replied smiling at John, 'Baby, I'm horny too! A couple of quickies are definitely on the agenda! Let's hit the road and get to the apartment PDQ!'

"Sally interrupted Debbie, 'Okay Sis, you and John can get it on, but leave me and Tom out of this one! I cheated with Tom one time behind Sue's back while she was playing in that Fourth of July tournament and, trust me, it'll never happen again! It should have never happened to begin with. I let myself lose control, feeling sorry for myself over Steve, and well, things just happened. And Sis, you're partly to blame!'

"Debbie said, 'I immediately questioned Sally, 'How do you figure that Sis? John and I were in his bedroom knocking boots when you and Tom had your little fling. So Sis, how do you figure I had anything to do with you and Tom? You never even told me the whole story of what led to you and Tom getting it on. All you ever mentioned to me was 'feeling ashamed for cheating with Tom behind Sue's back.'

"Debbie said, 'Sis replied to me, 'Well baby sis, I guess it's time your big sis cleaned out the skeleton in her closet and put that night of shame to rest.

'Remember, we all agreed to go to the lake for the 'Battle of the Bands' on the Fourth of July? Me, and my two Tri Delt sisters, Elena and Sophia would meet up with you, Tom, and John at the lake. Elena and Sophia's boyfriends, Hudson and Garvin would join our little party after getting off work from the stockyards slaughterhouse.

'We all showed up in our swimsuits. The four of us were clad in our skimpy bikinis and sexy fishnet beach cover ups along with our flop flops. Tom and John were dressed in their swim trunks, State tank top muscle shirts, and wearing flip flops. Hudson and Gavin showed up a little later in the day. Both were dressed in white T-shirts, swim trunks, and of course, flip flops.

'We were all drinking, swimming, doing more than just a bit of dirty dancing, while chilling the day away. Since Tom and I were 'unattached,' we spent most of the day swimming and dancing together. We were doing a lot of chit-chatting during the day about Steve, and of course, Tom and Sue's upcoming engagement. All of us were laughing while we were bumpin', grindin' and humpin' in our bikinis and swim trunks to the beats of the music played during the Battle of the Bands.

'Finally, around eight or so in the evening, we all agreed it was time to hoof it, since John and Tom had to work the graveyard shift on the docks. Instead of me going back to Central with Elena and Sophia, you wanted us to spend the night together at your apartment. I agreed and John immediately said, 'Deb, before you and Sally go to your apartment, how about giving me a roll in the sack before I go to work? I sure could use a good fuck tonight, how about you Deb?'

'Remember Sis, all you said was, 'Let's go!'

'The four of us piled into John's Granada and headed toward John and Tom's apartment. Sis, you were snuggled up in the front seat next to John while Tom and I occupied the back seat.

'Once at the apartment, John swept you off your feet and carried you into his bedroom. Tom and I were giggling when John made no bones about his intentions, 'Bud, you and Sally make yourselves cozy, Deb and me are going to be busy for quite a while,' just before he shut and locked the door.

'Tom and I were sitting on the wide seat couch, chatting away about Sue and Steve listening to tunes on the stereo. I started feeling sorry for myself as the Righteous Brothers sang 'You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling,' but it was when Elvis sang, 'Always On My Mind,' that I lost it. I had tears welling in my eyes and I asked Tom, 'Can you help me find Steve? I need to find him Tom—I just do.'

'Tom replied, 'Yep. Once school starts and football season is here, I'll bet Coach Pete can find him. After all, he has to be coaching at some level of the NCAA, most likely in the same division as Central. I seriously doubt Steve is coaching high school or NAIA football, unless he got offered a pie in the sky. Just curious Sally, what are you going to do once you find him?'

'I wiped my eyes and replied, 'I'll ask him why. Tom, there has to be something else, more to Steve's sudden disappearance besides his affair with Sis. We'd worked everything out between us regarding the swapping of partners and his ongoing fling with Sis—there just has to be something else I'm not aware of... just has to be...'

'I was rudely interrupted by your moans of 'ooooh... OOOOOH... yes John... right there... OMFG... YESSS... YESSS... harder... faster... OH YESSSS... OH YESSSS... Don't stop John... harder... faster... I'm going to cum!'

'It'd been something like six weeks since Steve had suddenly disappeared and after spending the day drinking and dirty dancing with Tom in my bikini, well, I was already hornier than I'd been in the last six weeks.

'The sound of you and John getting it on in his bedroom was more than I could tolerate. I stood up, kicked off my flip flops, took off my fishnet cover up, and smiled at Tom as I untied my spaghetti ties, letting my bikini top fall to the floor next to my cover up and flip flops. It looked as if his eyes were popping out of his head the way Tom was marveling at my bare breasts.

123456...9