Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

Tom swallowed hard and said "OK Mel, sorry Mistress, I will give it a go. I should be able to survive for at least a month."

"Good Tom, I am so pleased, we will have lots of fun. The rooms and dungeons here are fantastic and the whole place is so discrete, all the other tenants in the building think this is a law firm's medical centre. Now let's go to one of the dungeons and you can get used to life at Cartwright and Palmer. Oh yes, because subs have to endure quite a bit of pain, you are never asked to service more than three clients a day, with an hour between each. The idea is you are always fresh."

As Mel and Tom walked to the dungeon Mel had booked they ran into Miss Daley. "Ah, Tom so pleased to catch you. Here is your binder with details of your mandatory diet and exercises. Miss Standish will tell you how important it is to comply with Cartwright and Palmer's rules on these matters. Remember Slaves can be sent to our Manchester disciplinary branch if they miss our targets." With that the Dragon bustled off. Tom did not ask Mel about Manchester, after what he put up with and heard today, he had no desire to go to the 'disciplinary branch' wherever it was situated.

Mel showed Tom to their dungeon and told him to get in get on his knees. Mel looked pleased and walked off to change. When she was away Tom thought, "What am I doing? This all started as if I was looking up old friends, now I am naked kneeling on a dungeon floor waiting to be whipped. The real worry is the other clients, Miss Daley was right I am a whore. This is going to be terrible but I suppose I can survive a couple of months make some money and leave." Tom tried to reassure himself.

Mel returned in exactly the same outfit as she had worn the night she kidnapped him, cropped top, leather boots and a micro bikini. She ruffled Tom's hair and told him, to lick her boots, as he was doing this she explained although she liked him she was going to hurt him whipping him properly and not for fun, she paraphrased Oscar Wilde saying, "Each woman whips the sub she loves."

Mel cuffed Tom to the whipping bench a set to it with a riding crop, paddles and even an old fashioned cane. They all hurt just in different way. Mel seemed to have gained experience since the kidnapping, getting Tom to spread his legs and whipping the inside of his thighs. After she had given Tom a good whipping she brought out what looked like a roller, but instead of being smooth the roller had spikes in it. Mel seemed fascinated at the pain this caused Tom when she rolled it over his penis. She giggled like a teenager. It was pretty clear her pleasure in causing pain had not in anyway diminished over the last few years. After about an hour she saw Tom could not take much more, so clapped her hands and told Tom to get on his knees. Tom then gingerly got off the whipping horse and he fell to his knees. Mel was pleased and after getting him to kiss her boots dismissed him. Tom had somehow survived his first date.

~

Before Tom's first 'commercial date' at Cartwright and Palmer, Miss Daley called him into one of the dungeons. Miss Daley started by explaining 'the position', this was a slave's default pose. When a superior said "The position." A slave had to immediately strip and kneel down opening their thighs and putting their hands behind their back. This was also used as a disciplinary measure so if Tom was late or irritated Mel, or one of the Cartwright and Palmer managers for any reason he knew he would be on his knees stark naked. This embarrassed Tom as although slaves had to be naked in some sections of the building others such as the bars and restaurants most people were fully clothed, often in normal work attire. He hated the thought of stripping in front of so many people, it made him feel cheap.

Miss Daley then explained how all the gadgets in the dungeon worked. Most clients chose to have their date in a dungeon but there were conventional bedrooms if they preferred.

She then asked Tom his sexual orientation,

"Straight, Miss Daley."

"Have you ever had sex with a man."

"Yes, Miss Daley once."

"Did you enjoy the experience?"

"No, Miss Daley."

"Right then you have some learning to do. You promised Ms Standish that you would do 'everything' and it is against Cartwright and Palmer rules for a slave to reject any date for any reason. Right let's start with a dildo. Tom go to the table and bring me a size 4."

Tom got to his feet and collected the dildo as requested.

"Right, something this size won't go up anyone's arse cold, you will need some lubricant."

Tom said he understood the rules and was confident he could satisfy his dates. Miss Daley was not quite so confident and said he would be required to wear a butt plug for the first few weeks to ensure his arse could accommodate the biggest of his dates. Tom was not happy but knew it was pointless arguing.

Miss Daley then started a DVD, pointing out some of the techniques the actors used when giving a blow job, then how they presented their bottoms when they were being taken from behind. She said he would find it much more comfortable if he tried to relax. Finally she explained how Tom should penetrate a customer.

"Now, show me what you have learned."

Tom took the dildo and knelt down and simulated what he hoped was an erotic blow job, sometimes slow and sensual, then fast and urgent. It was hard work, but Tom knew he could not afford to disappoint Miss Daley. He seemed to pass the test as Miss Daley told him to lie down and lube himself up. This Tom did as he had been taught. Miss Daley the took the dildo and slowly eased it up his bottom.

Tom knew how it this must look, a middle aged lady in a formal business suit fucking a naked boy, but his mind was now concentrating on relaxing his sphincter and simulating ecstasy. The fucking seemed to go on for ages, but eventually Miss Daley seemed satisfied.

This was just like school, the only difference being he was naked and he seemed to be taking 'whore studies' - not a GCSE he had ever come across.

"Well done Tom, your technique is basic, but I can see you are trying hard. I think we will make a decent whore out of you."

Miss Daley said his first dates would be recorded as a matter of routine, she would then give him advice as necessary. He should remember if he was getting bad reports from dominants after the first couple of weeks he would be disciplined and would in all likelihood be expelled, without his earnings being paid out. She said if Tom was to make it as a whore with Cartwright and Palmer he had to concentre on his gay customers.

Tom's first gay customer chose him the following Wednesday. Tom had been in the observation lounge, naked as required, hoping he might attract a date. The first few days had been slow and he was getting bored. The loudspeaker came to life "Slave 101, come to the front and take 'the position'... right now turn about and bend over. grab your arse cheeks and show your prospective date you arse... OK slave 101 go to door 4 and take 'the position'."

Tom did as he was told and when the door opened he saw a middle aged Japanese business man. As he had been taught he stayed on his knees until given permission to rise. With a curt wave his date (a Mr Sato) indicated that Tom should follow him.

When he arrived in the dungeon Mr Sato gave him some underwear and told him to put it on. The pants were red satin with black lace trim, briefish but the most obvious feature was they had a section missing so he could be entered without removing the knickers. Tom did not feel 'high class', this was like being a 'street hooker'.

Tom offered to help his date with his clothes, but was told to go away and stand by the whipping horse. Tom did as he was told, his date then secured his arms and pulled down his pants. He thought this was a bit odd as he had only put them on a few minutes ago. Tom then saw his date liked to see the knickers around Tom's thighs and made Tom spread his legs until they were secure.

Mr Sato then gave Tom a thorough whipping, he mainly used an old fashioned cane but finished with a paddle, giving Tom some relief from the searing sting of the cane. Tom was then told to pull his knickers up and lie in the centre of the room. Tom was then subjected to Japanese rope torture. Mr Sato started by hog-tying Tom and simply watched impassively as Tom's arms and legs began to ache. This amused the date so much he began stroking his penis. When Tom started to cry Mr Sato started masturbating. Tom was in a lot of pain and this was exciting his date. Just when Tom thought his arms were about to be wrenched off he was released and told to get into the position.

Mr Sato now stripped naked and wandered up to Tom and told him to lick his cock. This did as gently as he could. His date soon got a good sized erection and Tom was ordered to lean over a PVC covered table and spread his arse cheeks.

His date then said, "Tom, I know you are not experienced at taking a superior man. I like seeing your nervousness and your evident uncertainty as to how you should react to my orders. As you must realise I am now going to take you. I will try to be gentle and use as much lube as I can. But remember it is my pleasure that is important and you must make every effort to please me. If you don't I will tie you up in such a fashion as you will think your arms will drop off, and if you make the wrong move they will. I will also give you a bad report, not something an inexperienced whore like you needs."

Tom felt the man's fingers as Mr Sato lubed his arse though the now wet panties and prepared for his first gay fucking.

In the end it was not too bad, the important thing was he had mentally prepared himself that he had to accept it, if he was to work at Cartwright and Palmer. A few days with the butt-plug had also helped. He relaxed as well as he could and followed his date's rhythm, Tom even remembered to gasp with simulated pleasure. After a few minutes his date came so bringing his fucking to an end. Tom then had to clean Mr Sato's member inevitably using his mouth. But he knew the date was now almost at an end so things were easier.

Lastly Tom was told to strip and get into the 'position' and his date took the permitted one photograph with his mobile. Tom knew that these photos were meant to be for personal use and submitted, but he was always a little worried that they may find their way onto the internet. Arguably as he was now a full time whore he should have been relaxed, but he worried what they might be found after he had stopped whoring.

Mr Sato ruffled Tom's hair, smiling, "Tom you have done well. Pretty boys are put on this earth to give pleasure to men like me. You have found your calling. I look forward to many more dates." With that he left saying Tom could keep the panties. Tom collapsed on the floor relieved the session was over. He came round when he heard Miss Daley say, "Get in the position."

Tom knelt as he was trained. Miss Daley seemed happy she thought Tom had done a good job and Mr Sato seemed to be pleased with Tom's performance and Mr Sato was a rich but difficult customer. She then dismissed him and said he should take the knickers and relax for the rest of the afternoon.

Tom was pleased he had satisfied Mr Sato because he knew he was going to get the sack if he could not please Cartwright and Palmer's male customers. This didn't change the fact that he preferred girls. But sometimes he wondered.

One day Tom was in the sun lounge when he was ordered to entertain "Jennifer" in Dungeon 7. Normally Tom waited for a date, in this case he was met by a slim beauty not more than 5'4" dressed in a PVC corset. Tom wondered how old she was, she did not look more than sixteen but he supposed she could have been eighteen at a pinch. Tom immediately got down on his knees and waited for her instructions. He was going to find it hard to serve a woman who was almost a child.

"So you are my entertainment."

"Yes Mistress"

"What do you do?"

"Mistress, slaves at Cartwright and Palmer have no limits and will do anything you desire and accept any punishments you wish to administer."

"Wow, this will be fun. You have some job."

Jennifer looked as if she were a child in charge of a sweat shop. She evidently could not believe she had a naked slave at her mercy. It seemed she was waiting for someone to walk in and stop her game. This never happened at Cartwright and Palmer unless the salve's life was in real danger.

At first she got Tom licking her boots which he did with his usual professionalism.

Jennifer then tied Tom on the St Andrews Cross, her first strikes were very light. When Tom did not complain she hit him harder and harder until there were some very rosy welts on Tom's bottom. Jennifer seemed fascinated that Tom endured (or was forced to endure) this treatment.

Jennifer saw some silver attachments on a side table and asked Tom what they were for, Tom explained some dominatrixes liked to play with their slaves nipples. She chose a particularly fearsome pair of crocodile clips and attached them to Tom's nipples. These really did hurt and Tom could not suppress a squeal. For a second Jennifer was about to remove the clip. But then clearly remembered she could do anything to Tom she felt like and was going to take full advantage of this privilege. After her initial uncertainty she was now beginning to hurt Tom more than almost any of his experienced dates. After his yelp she decided to gag Tom and she found a large ball gag, this worried Tom as he was now scared she would permanent scar him due to inexperience and possibly a genuinely sadistic whim.

After Tom's bum and nipples it seemed almost inevitable that she would turn on his cock. Tom was getting worried. At first she merely stroked it clearly unsure if there were any limits, as she worked out Tom was not trying to stop her playing with this the most sensitive part of his anatomy she grew braver. She seemed to be daring herself; she began licking Tom's penis. Tom continued standing as impassive as he could manage, he could not stop his cock reacting in its imitable way. Tom guessed this was the first cock Jennifer had ever played with, but she was attempting to play the experienced lady and it was not his position to stop her experiments, even if they were at his expense.

Jennifer now found the electric shock machine. She sat and read the instructions as Tom stood to attention awaiting his fate. To help her play her games she attached Tom hands to a winch and his legs to a spreader bar. It seemed that the bar had been set up for a very tall slave so Tom was now really straining. As if she were conducting a physics experiment Jennifer now attached a couple of clips to Tom's balls and brutally shoved an electrode up his arse without any lube. Tom knew if he had not been doing gay dates such treatment would have really hurt he sphincter, but the butt plugs had done their job. Now Jennifer started playing with the controls, at first the sensation was a small tingle, almost pleasant, but Jennifer kept increasing the current until the pain was indescribable. He felt as if his insides were being fried. He was sure he was going to lose consciousness due to the pain. Jennifer seemed unconcerned, but the device must have been showing the current was in the danger zone. Eventually she stopped and released Tom from his bonds. He collapsed. Jennifer then started whipping him, he could not understand if this was sadism or she wanted him to get up so she could know he was not seriously hurt. Somehow Tom got to his knees.

Now Jennifer knew he wasn't seriously hurt she was triumphant. She seemed to be proud that a young girl could take a, presumably experienced, hooker to his limits. She undid Tom's gag and told him to lick her boots as she ordered some champagne. The Cartwright and Palmer menu offered the option of a dog bowl so the waiter served her with an elegant flute while Tom crouched on the ground lapping up some from the bowl. Jennifer relaxed on the leather sofa and stared at naked Tom, kneeling on the ground before her. After a while she got up and told Tom to stand and spread his legs, she then circled him looking at her handiwork. She looked satisfied, admiring the bright welts on his bum and thighs and a swollen penis and nipples. For want of anything better to do, she gave a few more vicious strikes with the crop including one aimed at the base of his cock, which was all too accurately aimed.

"Well Tom, this has been fun, I have never had the opportunity to torture a slave before. I think I am rather good at it. You will serve me whenever I pass through London, I hope you enjoyed it."

"Yes Mistress, I look forward to your next visit to Cartwright and Palmer." Tom lied.

With that she gave Tom a peck on a cheek and left. Tom fell back to the floor and cried, it took him two days before he could walk properly again, some of the welts too much longer than this to disappear. Tom admitted Jennifer was a very pretty lady but he would take ten gay dates rather than go through such an experience again. Thankfully Jennifer never returned to Cartwright and Palmer whilst Tom was still serving there. Tom's injuries were so bad he was told to take a week off seeing clients and work in the bar, even then he could not wear his normal Lycra shorts and had to wear one of the short Cartwright and Palmer 'tennis skirts'.

Tom had one lovely regular dominant, Terri was in her late fifties but in great physical shape and so very elegant. Terri came in once a month on the first Tuesday. She said he always came up to town to visit her sick sister and liked to relax at Cartwright and Palmer. She didn't know how she was going to cover up these visits if her sister ever died, but seemingly the lady in question had been constantly at death's door since her mid twenties with one ailment or another. Anyway, Terri booked Tom for a date for six months in advance, this reflected very well on Tom's abilities when he was still finding the gay dates difficult and he needed all the credit he could get.

The first time Terri chose Tom he was being disciplined by having to take up 'the position' for an hour at the front of the observation lounge. The punishment does not sound too bad but after about half an hour one's knees begin to hurt and one's thighs ache. By the end one is in a great deal of pain. Anyway Terri brought the punishment to an end by requesting Tom's company in Dungeon 1.

The strange thing about Terri was she seemed to come to Cartwright and Palmer to avoid sex, for the domination aspect of their services meant she could opt out of sex. Tom reckoned if she went to a normal prostitute she pretty well had to have sex, what else was there to do?

Terri had a commanding personality and although she got to like him, Tom never took any liberties or showed less than total respect. Once when he rose unbidden Terri whipped him hard with her riding crop, the blow to his buttock left a welt that took almost a week to heal.

When Tom got to the dungeon the first time he immediately went to 'the position' but Terri waved him a way. She took him to the St Andrew's Cross and whipped his buttocks, but she was not hitting him hard. She knew it and so did Tom, who was after all a bit of an expert of what various whips, crops and paddles felt like; he must have been beaten thousands of times.

After about twenty strokes Terri stopped and started asking Tom about some of his scars she saw on his back and buttocks. Tom told her some stories trying to make them amusing. He did not identify any individual clients, most of whose names he didn't know anyway, as Cartwright and Palmer took client confidentially pretty seriously.

Terri got Tom to stand in the middle of the room legs spread and examined him. When she looked carefully she was amazed at the number of welts and scars that were still healing. Tom admitted that this was an inevitable consequence of working at Cartwright and Palmer. He had no complaints as he was not forced to work here. He was being honest but he was also conscious that there was closed circuit TV installed in most of the dungeons so it was not a wise move to bad mouth one's employer.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers