Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

After this very brief whipping Terri ordered some white wine, a good bottle. Unlike some other dates she allowed Tom to drink from a glass. Terri was fascinated by the job Tom did and seemed to love seeing a naked male kneeling at her feet. Over the wine Tom casually quoted a couple of lines Eugenie Onegin. Terri picked the quote up and replied with the original Russian.

"Tom, I am surprised and impressed, I was not expecting my whore to have such an education."

"Thank you Mistress, I have a degree in Russian."

"Then why are you working as a hooker where every day brings pain and humiliation?"

"Mistress, I like it here, and to be honest I need the cash. I have made some silly mistakes."

"OK, Tom, I will set you a book to read before my next visit, assuming you are permitted to have books here."

"Oh no problems with getting books Mistress, you know the internet has reached East London."

"OK, you will read Rybakov's 'Dust and Ashes' by next month, if you don't I promise you a proper beating, not the gentle swipes I gave you today."

So Tom and Terri spent most of the sessions discussing literature. They must have looked a pair Terri in her PVC lingerie sitting on the sofa whilst Tom knelt naked on the carpet or laid across her knee as she examined his latest scars and heard his 'war stories'.

This is not to say Terri did not like to flaunt her power on occasions, but it was gentle. She liked dress Tom up in her underwear as she knew how much it embarrassed him and make him strip in public.

On the second date Tom told her about his difficulties with gay dates. She was amazed he had to offer himself to men, but was interested in the psychology and Tom's internal conflicts. She became so curious that she hired one of the House dominants to whip and have sex with Tom while she watched. The House dom was hard; he thought Terri wanted a demonstration of how to handle a slave, so Tom had a difficult 40 minutes.

Terri was the date Tom missed most when he came to retire, he could never read any of the Russian classics without thinking of her staring down at him.

All customers were not so accommodating. Tom was drugged a number of times once with Viagra and once with ecstasy. He enjoyed both dates but felt it was unfair that customers thought that just because he was a prostitute they were entitled to abuse him. They wouldn't dream of doing it to any other of their professional employees.

Tom also had an incident with a lady called Lucy. The date had been fairly predictable with Lucy whipping him on the St Andrew's Cross and then getting him over her knee and spanking him, this last torture she seemed to really enjoy. At length she ordered Tom to go to the whipping horse and she started hitting him with the leather paddle, after a while she stopped. Tom remained where he was, waiting his next punishment when he felt a nozzle of an aerosol against his arse. Lucy then proceeded to spray Deep Heat up his arse and over his cock. For all Tom's self control he sprung off the horse clutching his bottom, the pain was terrible. Lucy found this very funny. Tom tried to control himself but he simply could not continue and crawled into the foetal position, crying like a four year old. Eventually Lucy worked out that she may have gone a little far. So she ordered some ice and pushed cubes up Tom's arse. Lucy insisted that Tom continue with the session, but had to stop every five minutes or so to push another ice cube up his bottom, Tom was relieved that his training allowed him to control his sphincter so well. Lucy kept the date going for another 20 minutes attacking his nipples and finishing things with him licking her calf length boots. His fellow whores had to continue to dose his bottom with ice for many hours afterwards. Customers, particularly those with a sadistic bent, are not to be trusted!

Most of Tom's dates were in Cartwright and Palmer's offices in docklands in the same sumptuous dungeons, being whipped by the same crops and paddles. Sometimes Tom was called to go on 'away jobs'. In general these could either involve a number of whores at a company party or an individual visit to a special client.

Tom attended two company functions, when Cartwright and Palmer sent their whores as a favour to a client. The fact was they had a large number on their payroll so they were one of the few companies who could provide say twenty whores at short notice. In general female whores were in greater demand on these occasions. At the first function the ladies were told to wear yellow scarves and the men had yellow handkerchiefs in their top pocket. The rules said if they were approached by a party-goer who mentioned the word 'Nottingham' in their conversation, they should discretely identify themselves as prostitutes and escort the person to a local hotel and provide whatever services they asked for. Tom was chosen by an older lady in sales and he believed he did his duty.

The second party Tom attended the prospective client was to bring the phrase 'Green light' into the conversation, to which the whore was to reply 'Red light' (strangely appropriate!). The idea was the prospect of free sex was meant to make people circulate and speak to those from other departments, again Tom provided conventional sexual services. Somehow Tom felt these events devalued his Cartwright and Palmer submissive training. If he had wanted to get into 'vanilla prostitution' he would have, but he chose to be a submissive. He also had reservations about being a prize in a company's 'parlour game'.

Tom only went on one 'home visit'; these were only offered to the most important of clients. Tom was told to go to a very well known lady's estate in Hampshire. For the purposes of this narrative she will be referred to as 'Karen', not her real name. Karen had been on several dates in the Docklands so knew the Cartwright and Palmer rules and what services were provided. Her butler/housekeeper was away for the weekend so Tom was required to help with normal chores around the house, serving dinner on Friday night and Saturday lunch. The only differences to the houses normal routine was that Tom had to wear PVC shorts and Karen took great delight in clapping her hands and getting him to get 'in the position', this meant stripping naked. Tom, of course, did as he was told. He had become something of an expert in stripping off whatever clothes he was wearing in the shortest possible time, one of the many skills Cartwright and Palmer had taught him.

The main objective of the visit was to provide entertainment for a party for three of Karen's close friends on Saturday night. For most of the evening Tom wore a normal waiter's outfit and served the food and wine. After their dinner the ladies retired to the drawing room. Tom served coffee and was in general attendance when Karen suddenly clapped her hands and said, "Tom, the position please." Tom of course stripped and knelt at Karen's feet. Her guests were amazed. As Tom knelt there, Karen explained the services Cartwright and Palmer provided, without giving any details that would allow her guests to track down the company itself.

The party went to the next door room where Tom had set up Cartwright and Palmer's portable dungeon. Karen then invited her friends to experience a submissive hooker. Karen's first guest clearly knew her BDSM and clipped Tom to the travelling St Andrews Cross and set to work with a vengeance; she concentrated of Tom's cock, bum and thighs and seemed to get particular pleasure out of nipple clamps. At the end she had Tom kneel at her feet and lick her evening shoes. She seemed to be having a wonderful time and Karen had to remind her that her other guests wanted a turn.

Karen's second guest was ill at ease and just wanted to know how Tom lived with the pain and humiliation of the job, Tom tried to explain. After hearing the explanation the guest got Tom to stand and spread his legs and felt his balls, she then gave him a few hits with a riding crop, probably just to ensure Tom was the genuine article.

The last guest really wanted Tom to lick her pussy. After he had done this she had him over her knee and spanked him. All in all the guests must have had a memorable dinner!

After Tom had serviced Karen's friends he slipped into a pair of hot-pants before serving a last cognac. Karen was very pleased with how the evening went. She was sure her guests had had a memorable and enjoyable time. She said she was too tired to play that night, so they retired to Karen's bedroom. She had the bed and Tom slept on the floor naked.

The next morning he dressed in his shorts and prepared brunch for Karen. She got up, bathed in a leisurely manner and dressed, this time in a very severe latex bodice. She called Tom and they went to the ad hoc dungeon. Karen initially had him on the St Andrews Cross and played a game whereby she aimed to whip every part of Tom's anatomy. This caused her great entertainment as she hit a new part. It was not for Tom to comment, but she seemed to whip his cock and backside many more times than strictly necessary for her game. Karen then seated herself in one of the formal chairs and got Tom to lick her boots, then thighs and finally her pussy. Tom saw that she enjoyed this almost as much as the first game. Karen finished the session by pouring wax all over Tom, her innovation was to get Tom to lie on his back and raise his legs. She said she wanted to pour wax directly into his anus, she wondered if she poured enough wax there she could seal it, what fun she had. Needless to say it was less fun for Tom, when she got the wax on his penis or sphincter it was very, very painful. After this, she ordered Tom to go and have a shower to wash all the wax off himself (it was at times like this he was thankful he was totally clean shaven). He was to report back in an hour's time looking his best.

Tom did as he was bidden, and entered the room and took up the position. Karen started by asking him if she had managed to seal his anus with the wax. Tom confirmed she had, this seemed to give her great pleasure. She said that she had been given a special dispensation from Cartwright and Palmer to take some photos for her album to commemorate the weekend. Tom had been warned of this, so he submitted. She started with him naked, kneeling spreading his buttocks, spreading his legs and the like. She then dressed him up in some of the PVC and latex costumes he had brought. Next came ladies lingerie. Karen said she would get great pleasure wearing some of her panties remembering his poses. Her last request was for him to pose with various dildos, she wanted shots of him licking them and forcing them up his arse. This shoot went on for about two hours by which time Karen was on her second memory card. She promised him that the photos were only for her private enjoyment, but he knew she had enough material for half a dozen magazines if she chose to use it. He didn't much like the idea of his family seeing him like this if Karen ever forgot her promise, but orders are orders and Cartwright and Palmer clearly valued Karen's custom. It was with some relief that Tom got into the company limousine for his return to London.

As time went by Tom got to know Cartwright and Palmer's rules. If a slave had not done his or her quota of clients in a day they generally had to be either in the gym, in the sun lounge or the observation lounge. The first two were mixed but the observation lounge was segregated by sex. Slaves could wear gym kit in the Gym, (brief), bikinis or the like in the sun lounge but had to remain naked in the observation lounge. There was some debate as to where it was best to attract clients and everyone had their pet theories. Tom ended up spending more time in the sun lounge but this was mainly because he wanted to work on his tan from the real sun or the electric alternative. The bikinis Cartwright and Palmer issued were so skimpy that Tom almost felt naked but it was always better to have something rather than being stark naked.

There was also some debate between the slaves as to the best way to get or avoid gay dates. In general it seemed you were in more danger of getting selected for a gay date if you were in the gym, but the correlation seemed marginal at best. All slaves also had to put a minimum of 90 minutes in at the gym each day, so Tom simply stopped worrying and plotting and recognised that gay dates were now part of his job.

As Tom got used to his life at Cartwright and Palmer, he took real pride in his powers of submission. He had dates with men and women and was being fucked by male dominants on an almost daily basis. He knew he gave them pleasure and was only 'gay for pay'. He liked the job and took the pain in his stride. He got to know what clients wanted, the sadists, the people who were really only after a slightly kinky hooker and the poseurs, those who liked dressing up in PVC or latex outfits but were reluctant to inflict real pain. Tom was obedient and gave his clients 'everything' as he promised Mel he would. Now he was quite happy when a day might involve a painful whipping, being taken by a client from behind (dildo or penis) or giving a blow job. It was part of his service. With the potential for extreme pain no date was ever routine, but Tom could now be described as an experienced submissive.

Cartwright and Palmer prided itself on being able to cater for its customers tastes. One of its services was an extensive wardrobe of costumes. Tom did not get many requests but the most common were to dress as a footballer (tight polyester shorts), a school boy (ditto), a male maid (yes it's the shorts again) or a choirboy. No one really understood why if a slave was asked to dress as a choirboy they were likely to have a very painful date. More common were requests for PVC briefs, shorts or hot-pants or ladies underwear. Most slaves had their own PVC clothes and Tom also had his own panties, it was easier that way. Mel normally wanted him naked but on occasions liked him to wear satin knickers and he had to be ready.

Almost inevitably Tom had built up quite a collection of clothes and accessories since he joined Cartwright and Palmer, he called it his 'hooker's hoard'. He had lots of creams and ointments mainly for his arse and scars he got from his regular whippings. He had also built up quite a collection of underwear and lingerie. He was not quite sure he needed quite so many pairs of briefs, thongs and panties, but he knew it turned him on, and he felt he had to be prepared for his client's requests. He had also invested in sets of wrist and ankle cuffs, various gags, collars, dildos, nipple clamps, hoods, butt plugs and even a few whips and canes. As Miss Daley had promised Cartwright and Palmer certainly had made him into a professional whore.

Cartwright and Palmer also had a retail side, mainly PVC and latex clothes for both slaves and dominants. Mel loved this service, she would get Tom to strip and meet the salesmen in one of the bedrooms. She got Tom to model all kinds of stuff. She loved to dress him up in tight shorts or hot-pants, she chewed her pencil as Tom struggled to get into the shorts or pants in the middle of the room. Some of the salesmen were from external boutiques and were surprised as Tom was forced to change in public and model the briefest of garments for Mel. Tom hated it, he was quite used to being naked in front of Cartwright and Palmer clients but still felt deep embarrassment when he was forced to strip for 'outsiders'.

By mid way through the third month Tom had been on his one hundredth date. He was still feeling good but knew he could not take the punishment indefinitely. He had regular check ups, mainly he arse (internal and external). Sometimes after a particularly hard date he was advised to rest for a few days. He thought he should be able to manage at least five hundred dates before retiring. Cartwright and Palmer tried to look after its slaves and if a good performer was showing 'signs of wear' they could be sent off to the company villa to recover their strength. Very few male slaves managed two thousand dates. Most would retire shortly after their thousandth; they might then leave the industry, become a 'vanilla prostitute' or become a personal slave. The last option tended to involve much less pain than working in the Cartwright and Palmer stable. Cartwright and Palmer liked to keep in touch with its alumni and if they passed an annual interview they would be invited to do one off dates for example overseas trips or client entertainment.

Cartwright and Palmer gave Tom a small party when he completed his thousandth date. Mel took him out to dinner. Outside 'the office' Mel treated him as an equal. They had a good dinner and Tom explained he was likely to retire in the next couple of months. He had enjoyed his time at Cartwright and Palmer, he had arrived ill fed, scruffy and broke and now was tanned, fit and confident, but knew he could not take it much more. The question was should he go into 'vanilla prostitution' or find his own dominant. They discussed the options and both felt a part time submissive was the way to go. This meant putting himself up for auction. Technically he would be auctioning himself for six months but most personal slave positions lasted much longer. Tom knew he could always return to Cartwright and Palmer after he had given his body a year or so to recover, their retirement age was thirty-three and even this was sometimes extended by a few years.

When Tom told Miss Daley he wished to put himself up for auction, she said she would be sorry to see him leave but would start on the arrangements. The first thing was to get some pictures taken, he was required to pose both clothed and naked. Next Tom had to fill out a standard form giving potential purchasers an idea of his skills. Tom felt it odd when he wrote he wished to have a female owner, he had so many male dominants during his time with Cartwright and Palmer he was sure he would miss the gay sex. Lastly he had a videoed interview with one of the staff, so potential purchasers could see something of his personality.

The photos and video were then uploaded to Cartwright and Palmer's secure web site, with the notice that the auction would be in a month's time. Potential purchasers were encouraged to book Tom for a date before the auction to get first hand experience of his services. They were also advised Tom would be on show on the night of the auction. As the date of the auction approached Tom's diary filled up with him often have the maximum three dates a day. His last date was on the Monday before the Friday auction. This was to give his body a few days to recover from light bruising and welts. Tom then had his hair done and was given a full body shave to ensure he looked good on the night.

On the night Tom was given a mild aphrodisiac to ensure his cock was looking its best, told to oil himself up and to dress in a Cartwright and Palmer bikini. He was then told to go to the sun lounge where all those being sold could be viewed. A stage had been put up and the slaves were told to take 'the position' and let the customers view them. To add to the sexual tension all the slaves wore collars and cuffs which were attached behind their backs. The slaves knelt impassively as potential buyers discussed their merits and talked about what they proposed to do with their slave.

The bidding was in person, by telephone and the internet with the process being streamed live. The bidding was for a six month contract of service, it was then up to the slave and owner to negotiate extensions if both parties wished to continue. For the first six months the slave had to agree to do 'everything' as per Cartwright and Palmer rules.

Prices were normally were about £20-30,000, with girls going for about 25% more than men. Cartwright and Palmer were professionals and did all they could to could to increase the anticipation. When the bidding started, the slaves were moved to the observation lounge and were brought back one at a time.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers