Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

When his turn came Tom walked down the catwalk as he had been trained. He then stood beside the auctioneer as he extolled Tom's virtues. Before the bidding started, Tom had to remove his bikini and take up 'the position'. This he found embarrassing as there was an audience of about fifty men and women all in evening clothes, almost inevitably he started to get aroused to the audience's amusement.

Bidding was brisk and Tom sold for the very respectable £21,500. He picked up his bikini and walked off stage knowing he had a new owner, he wondered what she was going to be like. If the bid was in person Tom would be asked to wait, naked, in one of the bedrooms. If it was a telephone or internet bid he would get his travel instructions the next day. Tom rather hoped his buyer attended the auction in person as he was inevitably nervous to know his fate. Putting one self up for auction was a risk, at best a remunerative one. If he lasted the six months he got 70% of his purchase price from Cartwright and Palmer, if he didn't last the period he got nothing, he would also forfeit the chance to get some ad hoc dates that could be useful if money was tight. There were stories going around of slaves being badly hurt by their masters or mistresses, it was just luck of the draw.

Tom had not bothered to put his bikini back on after the auction, so was naked when he saw Miss Daley. He knelt at her feet for the last time. Efficient as ever, she had her clipboard to hand and said Tom should go to bedroom five and take 'the position'. He wondered through the corridors for the last time and got to the bedroom allocated and knelt down just by the bed, thighs apart and hands behind his back as he had done so many times before. He now waited for his owner, what would his life be like back in the real world?

Tom seemed to be waiting for an age before the door opened. He saw an elegant lady with a severe 'Louise Brooks' hair do. She was about 5'9" with a good body, long legs and a fair bust. Tom could not remember having a date with her, so they were both taking something of a risk.

The lady addressed him formally asking his name,

"Tom, Mistress."

"Right I am Kathy, but you will call me 'Mistress' most of the time. You will continue to live by Cartwright and Palmer rules when you are in my ownership."

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, I know we will have a fun six months, by the way don't you recognise me?"

"No Mistress, I don't think I have seen you at Cartwright and Palmer."

"You are right, but do you remember the girls who kidnapped you a few years ago? Mel Standish alerted me that you were up for sale."

Suddenly Tom remembered, of course Kathy was the person who tricked him into his first night of slavery. At the time he had been hurt and humiliated, now he wondered if she had been responsible for what was turning out to be a very satisfying career, Tom blushed "Yes Mistress of course I remember you."

See the next episode for Tom's time as a personal slave

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved this story and the first story in this series so much. I have always fantasized of being whipped and slavery to a beautiful woman. I can't wait for part 3 and read what Kathy does to him.

Gigi_ATexasLadyGigi_ATexasLadyover 12 years ago
Very appealing indeed.

Very good story. Well written. Yes, would love to have a submissive like Tom. You made it all sound so real and appealing. Looking forward to part 3, soon I hope.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
A great story.

Hot, sexy and very well-written; it was almost believable, and that is always the mark of a good fantasy! Thank you, five stars and please bring us part 3 soon!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tom Ch. 03 Next Part
Tom Ch. 01 Previous Part
Tom Series Info

Similar Stories

Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Island William is taken to be his wife's slave.in BDSM
Scott is Blackmailed into Porn Scott is forced to star in a BDSM movie.in BDSM
Sissy Auction My training and sale.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Betrayed By My Body Ch. 01 Girl catches man viewing porn and discovers his fantasies.in Fetish
More Stories