All Comments on 'Tommy's 18th Birthday Present Ch. 03'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel

It would be good to have a sequel with them being invited by Sue and Ann to a couples weekend with their spouses where all the secrets come out with surprising results, and Tommy's wife turning out to be his girlfriend who was the beneficiary of Ann, Sue and Jessica's sexual teaching, so her sex life would be better with Tommy.

Or maybe with Jess or Tommy finding that their legal aged kids repeated history, with them covering for the kids and then joining in. Then somehow seducing their spouses into committing incest with the kids as well.

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60over 8 years ago
Ah the old fashioned family

Yes, laughing but the story was good. I liked my sister as well, but never got that close. Yes, I would have liked something like that myself, but it did not happen. Nice fantasy

5 stars

brosismombrosismomover 8 years ago
Good

but bit hard to follow,saying that hes one lucky S.O,B he get to fuck her,his girlfriend,the other two

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad

But a bit much disjointed conversation, with too much repetition. (After a few times the endless 'whatever you want' just gets tiresome). More description, less disjointed, unfinished sentences and you'd have a good story here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@"not bad"

A few words in defense of the author's style:

In informal conversation, people often don't speak in complete sentences, especially when the situation makes it obvious what is meant. An example from the story: “She looked back at Tommy and said: "More, and now with your fingers."

If the author had written: “Do that more, and now also arouse me with your fingers,” the speaker would have sounded like a pedantic schoolmarm.

“Whatever you want” is a leitmotif, the expression for a short, recurring phrase in music, also in writing, used to identify a person, mood, or situation and bring that back in the new context. The harmless words take on greater meaning, when the other person in the story and the reader remember what happened the first time the phrase had been spoken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lucky sis .....

Yeah you're rally lucky to get fucked from your bro. N hid gf too. I like my brother. He is so muscular. many time I fantasy about him. But I can't do anything instead of fantasy. Hope he would understand my feeling . Your are so lucky .

Plz help me how to conivce him . I'm really mad when I see him in only boxer.

...plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ lucky sis

You could suggest to him that he read bro-sis stories here, maybe even read them together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous