Tommy's 18th Birthday Present Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

Tommy nodded with a chuckle, grinning a little foolishly at me. I smiled and said:

"Seems like it was a better birthday party than any of us expected."

"It sure was," Ann agreed and found and fondled my breast.

We all smiled and nodded. Sue slid off Tommy, and we all sat up, then smiled a little wryly. The party was over, all of us now apparently slightly chagrined at all we had done. I couldn't imagine that any of us had anticipated that the party would be like it had been, especially what we three girls had done with each other. It was going to be funny to see them again. Tommy looked at each of us, obviously taking in our nudity with his eyes, even glancing down at his now small, soft cock. Then he looked up at Ann and Sue and said:

"Sure didn't think it was going to be like this. I don't know what I thought, but it sure has been a great party. Thank you both!"

"And thank you!" Sue and Ann replied almost simultaneously, glancing at each other in their agreement.

"And thank you too, Jess," he added, looking at me. He was just looking at my face this time, but my nipples tightened. They hadn't before, when his eyes had obviously looked at them. I nodded with the best smile I could muster, then looked at Ann and Sue with a wry one and said:

"Maybe I should also thank you both."

"Not more than we should," Ann replied. Sue nodded with a smile.

What were they both thinking? It was going to be very funny to see them both again. I changed the subject, asking the very practical question:

"What were we supposed to be doing all afternoon?"

"This, I thought," Sue replied with a grin. Ann snickered with a nod but answered my question:

"We took you both to the amusement park. If you haven't been there, we have a flyer with all the rides. You can make up a story about what we did on the way home."

We all suddenly had to go to the bathroom again and did, reminding each other to also wash faces. Then we had to find our clothes, around the adjoining beds, shirts and my bra near the dining table. When we had them on, Tommy grinned and said:

"All dressed up again for my birthday party."

We all laughed, I didn't know he could be funny, but I didn't know a lot about him that I now did. At the door, he thanked Sue and Ann again, and I did. Sue looked at him with smirking smile and said: "You can come back again, with or without Jess."

Had Ann nodded? We left. I was thankful that our walk home was several blocks. It was a couple of minutes before he looked at me, not saying anything. I wasn't going to. Then he did speak:

"Did you know it was going to be like that?"

"Not like it was, but they did want you to know about girls, thought you should know more than the guys we had our first times with."

"Hmm! I sure do, now!"

"You sure do!" I agreed, and we smirked at each other, then walking on in silence again.

"Did Sue mean that?" he then asked.

"Don't ask me. I was surprised too."

"I can imagine. Sure surprised me, also what you all did."

"Not more than that surprised me."

After a few more steps, he said:

"Seemed to have surprised them too."

"I think so. Hm-hmm! Unless they've been doing something together all along."

"Then they shouldn't have been surprised, well, not so surprised that you did."

"I hope they were surprised; I was, but - if you want to know - I'd have thought that they would have started it with me."

"They didn't? You did?!"

I blushed, then replying: "I sure didn't mind, however it was. What did we do at the amusement park."

We stopped to study the flyer, chuckling over our choices of rides. We had both been there, but the flyer had been a good idea to remind us and let us coordinate our stories. Walking on, I asked:

"Date with her tonight?"

"Tomorrow, thank goodness, have to recover from ... my party."

"But then?" I asked with a fresh smile."

"Hmm? If she isn't wearing a bra again, ...?"

"Come and tell me."

He gave me a quizzical glance. We had been in each other's bedroom, less often after he had been peeking at me, and I had been letting him, and very seldom after I went away to college. Now the whole thought of his coming to tell me about a date had very different implications. That only occurred to me, when I saw his glance, and he must have had the same thought. We changed the subject, reviewing our choices of amusement park rides, remembering to include Ann and Sue in our stories.

It was still a little ticklish meeting our parents, especially when they said something about how nice and thoughtful of Sue and Ann to remember his birthday. We survived. Before we went to bed, we were as discreet as ever, but I was suppressing my images of how we had spend the afternoon, but they came back when I was in bed, rolling over a couple of times.

Then they flooded back, when I couldn't keep my fingers away from my pussy. I let them all pass in review: masturbating in front of my brother with his nice cock in his hand, shooting cum over on my hand; watching Sue and Ann make him cum again, while I was using both hands. And then I was holding his cock, and his fingers had been doing what mine now were doing. And then with Sue - fingers - and finally with Ann, tasting her so juicy pussy. Also five times, and now a sixth orgasm. I rolled over, more wondering if Tommy could have heard me than hoping he couldn't have. I fell asleep wondering about Sue's invitation that he or both of us could visit them again.

Sunday evening he went for his date. We had returned surprisingly well to our usual family routine, but when he said goodbye, and I winked with a smirk, he smiled wryly with a nod.

When I went to bed, I left the door open as usual and left the desk lamp on, tilting it back so it hardly lit the room. Our rooms and bathroom were away from our parents'. I had on one of my shorty nighties. I hoped that Mom didn't notice that the bottoms never needed washing. Maybe she assumed I wore panties under them. Had Tommy noticed that I didn't the few times he had seen me in a shorty? It didn't matter now, wouldn't have, if he had. He must have had good idea about my breasts under the light cloth. I dozed off.

The sound of his using the toilet awoke me. I turned so that I could look at the open door, hoping he would at least look in. He did, seeing my open eyes. I smiled. He nodded with grin.

"Good? Want to tell?" I asked. He shrugged, taking a step, He was just wearing boxer shorts.

"You really want to hear?" he asked. I nodded and patted the sheet and moved over to make space for him.

He grinned, then shrugged again and came and sat down on my bed. I nodded encouragingly. He chuckled softly and said:

"You or one of them was right, she wasn't wearing a bra. In the movie, holding hands, she had pulled them over on her thigh, then holding the back of my hand, wanting me to rub her thigh. Gosh, it was good that ... yesterday; I probably wouldn't have dared to do what she wanted."

"Maybe she wanted you to put her hand in your lap."

"Maybe, I can think so now, but I couldn't have last week."

"Sounds like this is going to be a nice long story. You can lie down," I suggested.

"If you want to hear it," he replied and lay down on the top sheet.

When our knees bumped, I told him to put his over mine. He did, and I said:

"And so, you didn't do that?"

"No, but she liked my rubbing her thigh. Don't ask what the movie was about. Yeah, well, with all your suggestions, I squeezed the inside of her thigh. She had wanted my fingers there, and she whispered that we didn't have to wait for the film to end. We both knew what we did after a film; if she wanted to make out longer, I sure did. She was supposed to be home half an hour after the show was over."

"Not much time," I remarked.

"Her house is pretty close, and her parents haven't complained when we were later. So there we were, where always make out, on a park bench, pretty dark, and we can see if anyone is around:"

"If you have your eyes open."

"Yeah, so we were, my hand under her polo shirt."

"No wrinkles," I suggested.

"And I said that I wanted to suck them. Her nipples are like yours. She just replied: 'Not here.' You all were right, she wanted me to do more. Then she said that she knew a better place."

"I won't ask how she knew."

"I didn't either. So we went there, in a really dark alley, couldn't sit down, but she almost helped me pull up her shirt. How I know her are like yours."

"You couldn't see them in the dark."

"That's not how I know they are like yours."

I was liking his compliment - if it was one - and asked:

"Not like Ann's or Sue's?"

"I was liking them to be like yours."

"Want to check?" I asked, a little to my surprise. Tommy started slightly, but smiled and replied:

"If you want me to, but I thought you wanted to hear my story."

I nodded, thinking that had learned a lot the day before, not just the sex, a more sophisticated attitude, his turning my remark back at me. He continued:

"Yeah, and then stooping down to suck them, my hand discovered that her skirt just had an elastic waistband. I couldn't remember that. No bra, and letting me suck her breasts, did she want to make it easy for my hand to get inside her skirt."

"She did; I would have wanted you to."

"She did too, moaning with an "um-hmm" when it did. Nice ass, and fairly loose cotton panties."

"She wanted your hand in them too?"

"Yeah, well, after yesterday, I thought maybe she did, so I slid my hand back up to the elastic. She sort of growled, so I did - really nice round ass. I don't know what would have happened if it hadn't been for yesterday."

"You would have just done the little you had before, and she would have been disappointed, and you both would have gone home and did what you probably do. Still can do that," I suggested.

Tommy chuckled with a nod and went on:

"Still can. Then she surprised me, urging me to stand up and kiss, but turning her ass out of my hand. It slid around, and she just nodded, sucking my tongue, and I slid my hand a bit further inside her panties, she moaned with another nod and turned her whole body. My little finger felt her hair. It explored a little, and she moaned and nodded. That was what she wanted. I know about pussies now. Probably wouldn't have done the right thing before - if I had dared do anything. I didn't hesitate now. Thanks for showing me what to do."

"My pleasure," I replied, then asking: "And she thought you did the right thing?"

"She sure did. I think she was just waiting for me to; she wanted to, too, if you know what I mean?"

"Hm-hm-hmm! Inside your pants?"

"How'd you guess? This is a clean pair of shorts."

"Mmmm! Yes, very good that you had a crash course yesterday. And now, next time?"

"Saturday afternoon and evening, her parents are going to a company barbeque."

"Really good that the girls wanted to give you a party. Without tonight as a warm-up, Saturday could have been less promising. Sounds like she has already."

"She almost said as much, that she has the pill."

"And implied that she was going to need it," I added.

Then I snickered softly and said:

"Just remember everything you learned yesterday."

"Hm-hmmm! Want me to tell you?"

"And make me horny?"

"Hadn't thought of that."

"There better ways to do that."

"I'd better go back to my bed."

"If you want to."

He sat up and looked down at me with a wry smile and repeated:

"I'd better."

"Whatever you want to do," I replied.

When he gave me surprised look, I suddenly recognized that my inadvertently using that phrase could sound like an invitation. He said good night, and I did, asking him to turn off the lamp. He did and disappeared.

I lay there in the dark wondering about what I had just said. Had I subconsciously meant it as an invitation? Before, I had asked him if he wanted to check to see if her nipples were really like mine, and he had asked if I wanted him to. I had thought I was just being fresh, but maybe his question was right. And then he had implied that he was comparing sucking on hers and mine, and he had thanked me for showing what to do on her pussy. He didn't have to tell me that he remembered what he had learn from the girls - and me!

I reached down and began gently to arouse myself. Maybe he didn't need to after his date, but I did, after hearing about it and now with my questioning thoughts, They continued: could he have really understood that my remarks suggested we do something together? Did I want him to think that? If he had mentioned sucking my nipples and rubbing my pussy, at least, he remembered what we had done and not hesitated to refer to it.

Recalling what he had done with me, I let my other hand slide up my shorty and hold my breast. I stopped asking questions and fantasized about that, remembering that I had held his cock, thinking that he could have also referred to that, when he told that she had. Then my fantasies moved on to what else we could do. No, we weren't going to fuck, but he could lick my pussy, and I could suck his cock. He would like that, and I would, and if he were also licking my pussy, maybe we could tease each other, like Ann and I had. I could tell him about that, since he had seen us, maybe not the first time we did it.

First time sucking my brother's cock? Was I really thinking we would, and then again, so I could tell him that, and then again and again, so we could enjoy it that way?! Too many questions, I admonished myself; just get on with it and try to imagine it's his tongue licking my pussy. That was a quite satisfactory fantasy. I could finally fall asleep.

When I woke up in the early morning, my questions returned, and I remembered that Sue and Ann had invited us to visit them again, obviously not just to talk. If we did, did that all again, then probably in different pairings. Ann would be wanting suck and fuck Tommy, and Sue would be wanting to lick pussy with me. I would be to, not so sure about sucking his cock with them present, and certainly not fucking him. If we did again with them, was there any reason he and I shouldn't without Ann and Sue? I couldn't think of one.

When I heard him start his shower, I did something I never had before. Instead of waiting with twitching thighs for him to leave the bathroom, I went in and sat on the toilet. He didn't immediately see me, and I suddenly realized that he was naked. I hadn't thought about that, just thinking we could start being a little less discreet, not that I would be forcing him to let me see him naked. Too late! He saw me through the glass and was very surprised, embarrassed, turning away. I gave him a cheerful "Good morning." His reply was just automatic. Then he turned his head back to look at me and said:

"Yeah, I guess so, ... after ..."

"Had to go, and thought that too, but forgot that you'd be like that. Sorry."

He gave me a wry smile. To be fair, I pulled off my shorty. He nodded with a grin. I hadn't intended it this way; it was going faster than I had expected, but he wasn't minding. I waited for him to finish his shower, facing the wall to wash his cock and balls. Then he opened the glass door, unabashedly facing me. He looked at me, obviously also at my breasts. He smiled as he reached for his towel and said:

"I was right: hers are like yours."

His face disappeared behind his towel, so he probably see my nipples pop out. I was surprised that they hadn't before, but I was very pleased that he had been so free as to refer to our conversation. I could too. Before his face reappeared, I picked up on his reference and replied: "You couldn't see hers."

He lowered his towel and smirked, replying: "Told you, not about seeing them."

This was going too well! I shrugged and said:

"Sorry, if I startled you last night, saying that: 'whatever ...'."

"You did. Wasn't sure what you meant."

"Just said it. Guess I had heard it too often Saturday."

"What I was thinking," he replied with with a slight shrug.

His hand on the towel was beginning to dry his cock and balls. I must have been staring; he chuckled and said: "Can't see anything."

His hand then seemed to make it more apparent what it was doing - maybe just my impression, not his intention. I had never seen a guy drying himself. They all probably did it the same way. I stood up, and we almost brushed passed each other as I stepped in the shower and then closed the door. As I turned on the water, I wondered if he was going to stay and watch me, watch me wash my breasts and pussy. If he wanted to, I thought, but he didn't. I washed them, probably enjoying it more than I would have, if he had stayed to watch. We had been naked together at home for the first time and with open references to the fact that we had been - much more intimately - with Ann and Sue. Enough for a start, I thought, as I washed my pussy, fully accepting now that I didn't just want to have fantasies about doing something - "whatever" - with him.

It seemed almost amazing that we had breakfast with our parents just as we always did. During the day, it seemed that we kept out of each other's way. I was wondering what Ann and Sue were thinking about it all, then suddenly wondering if they had left their beds together and done the obvious after what I had done with each of them. We weren't "like that", but now I thought that all girls would enjoy each other, if they somehow discovered how much pleasure they could give each other. I had. If they wanted to again - they had invited us?

After dinner that evening, we watched TV with our parents, all saying good night after the late news. What had Tommy been thinking all day, only about his girlfriend? And now? We could start where we had in the morning. When I heard him brush his teeth, I joined him in my shorty again, using the toilet. He was wearing the same shorts. He glanced at me in the mirror and smirked slightly, remarking:

"Kind of thought so. You don't wear the bottoms?"

"Don't tell Mom, no. Same shorts?"

"Didn't do anything, if that's what you mean, not after she did."

"I did, your story was just too good."

"Hmm! You did? It's going to be better, I hope."

"Me too, for her too."

"With all your help."

"I won't say that again: 'whatever ...'." I replied, wondering if I was overdoing it.

He had finished brushing his teeth, prolonged by our talking. He gave me a wry smile and said:

"You almost did."

"If you think so, want to think so."

He stepped back from the washbasin, and I stood and automatically reached for my washcloth to wash my pussy. Was I going to wash it with him watching? Why not? He'd seen me wash it Saturday, but when I remembered that, it seemed even more suggestive. I did, hearing his surprised "Hnn!"

I avoided glancing at him in the mirror, also as I dried it. When I started to brush my teeth, he murmured:

"Not sure what I should think."

"Whatever you want. Hm-hmm! You asked for that reply."

He almost laughed, nodding when I then glanced at him in the mirror. I brushed again, leaning down over the washbasin and hoping my shorty slide up and exposed my ass, and feeling my cheeks flush at what I was doing. He murmured questioningly: "whatever."

I nodded and leaned down further to rinse my mouth with my hand at the spigot. He had to recognize that I was wanting him to see my bare ass. His questioning "whatever" gave me the cue to repeat: "Whatever you want."

I dried my mouth and turned to him - with aroused nipples. He had a speechless expression. My eyes dropped down to his shorts and saw his cock move in them. He had to have seen my eyes drop down and known what they saw. I looked back at his face, wide eyes. Mine were too. He moaned softly:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers