Tommy's 18th Birthday Present Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Mmm, you don't mean it."

"I think I do. Why not, if you want to. It does," I murmured with another glance down at his shorts. His cock moved again.

"We shouldn't," he murmured.

"We have; no difference if we do now, ... here, or with them."

"You want to?"

He was staring at me. I nodded, then murmured:

"Would have last night."

"Whatever?"

"Almost."

He snorted with a slight nod, apparently understanding my "almost", that we not fuck. He sighed with a moan, and I did, feeling my pussy go moist. He was still just looking at me with wide eyes. I murmured: "I want to, like Sue started, and for you to do what you did with Ann."

He just stared at me, but licked his lips. My glance down found his cock bulging out in his shorts. What more could I say to make him agree?

"Come in my room. You can suck them too," I murmured, sliding my hands up my shorty and presenting my breasts and aroused nipples.

He nodded with another sighing moan. Finally! I turned off the light in the bathroom and preceded him to my room, taking of my shorty, turning off the light in my room and finding my bed. When I had flung back the top sheet, I lay down and turned to him, seeing him struggling to pull his shorts over his aroused cock. He lay down, asking superfluously:

"You really want to?"

Actions speaks louder than words; I reached down and fondled his aroused cock, then fondling his balls. He held my breasts with both hands and chuckled and murmured: "You do."

I did, he did, we did. I enjoyed letting him suck my nipples, while I fondled, and then turned around and forgot that it was my little brother's stiff, aroused cock in my mouth, and that it was his tongue arousing my pussy. I also forgot about teasing each other. No, I hadn't forgotten entirely that was his cock in my mouth; I wanted him to cum in my mouth, wanted him to know and experience how much his sister was enjoying sucking it.

He did, and I did, great spurts of his cum in my mouth, the first couple right in my throat, making me gulp and almost bite his cock, but then there were more spurts that I could slaver around with my tongue and taste. It was so good to know that I had given him such a good orgasm.

He had forgotten about licking. I rocked my hips, and he started again. I swallowed - twice - and began to suck and nod my head again, rubbing his cock on my palate. He moaned, as though that was painful. I just sucked, and he licked and nibbled. Ann couldn't have taught him that; it must be a natural talent. No, most other guys hadn't done it as good as he was; they hadn't seen how and where girls aroused themselves. My Tommy had.

I began to lick and nod my head again. He nodded with a moan. Of course, he could come again; he had twice when Sue was fucking him, and that after three orgasms: with his hand, with both Ann's and Sue's, and then with mine. Come again, Tommy, I willed him, and make me come; you said I taste good.

He got a lot more to taste, and I did.

He stroke my ass. I found his hand and drew it up on my breast. He held it, nodding on my thigh. His cock was softening in my mouth, as we both sighed with moans. His cock was going all small, retreating out of my mouth, when he murmured:

"Are we going to do this again?"

"I hope so, if you want to."

He just nodded and squeezed my breast in reply. I licked around in my mouth and swallowed again. After a few long moments, I scrambled back again and embraced him. His arm slid around me. Could I kiss my brother? I did, and his tongue responded. When our kiss ended, he snorted and asked:

"Did I tell you that you taste good?"

"You did, and Sue and Ann too."

"Hm-hmm! You do. I guess Ann knows too."

"We all do, and you do too."

"You think so?!"

"I like it, knowing how good it was being for you. They do too."

"They told you that?"

"Something like that, the evening they decided to have a party for you."

"With you there?"

"Sounded like a drunken idea, but it wasn't."

"Oooh! And they want to taste me too?"

"I expect so; they invited you back, maybe just politely including me."

"You want to, like that again?"

"You mean, me with them again?"

He nodded. I shrugged and replied:

"Why not? I like to do what you did, and Ann did. Hope that didn't disturb you."

"Hmm? I guess so. Hm-hmm! I sure like to do it."

"And do it so good, but - well - girls know exactly what the other is feeling. Not better than what you did, but that is kind of especially arousing."

"Makes sense. You really want to with them again?"

"With or without you, or you can without me."

"With both of them, every which way?"

"If you came five times Saturday?"

"You counted?"

"Last night, no, Saturday night.

"Fuck!"

"You can do that with them."

Tommy nodded, silently understanding that we wouldn't. I embraced him again and we kissed, and he got up. At the door, he turned back and found up his shorts. I wondered where I had dropped my shorty, then smirked to myself and thought that in the morning in the bathroom, I wouldn't need it. I didn't, and he hadn't put his shorts back on. So was it, with smirks and smiles.

Tuesday evening, one of the girls called and asked if we had anything planned for Wednesday evening. I said that I didn't, and snickered with her, telling that I had to ask Tommy and would call back. Out of earshot of our parents, he grinned and said that he didn't, but we agreed that he should tell them that he had a date with his girlfriend.

Wednesday evening was all we had anticipated. Ann and Sue's beds were still together, and they immediately admitted with smirks that they had together, chuckling as they agreed that they could have long before, if they had had our help. A bottle of wine was open, but it was just an excuse for us to move in the bedroom and get naked. Maybe Tommy was a little apprehensive about what was expected from him. He rose to the occasion, however - his cock did.

I had been right: Ann wanted to suck his cock - all the way - and then fuck him, while Sue and I did what two girls could. I thought her experience with Ann let us tease each other long enough for Ann and Tommy to have two orgasms, also two for her: his first in her mouth, and hers sitting on him. She didn't need both hands with his cock in her pussy, and then she fucked him, and they both came again. Pleased with themselves, they almost bragged about their success.

It was a little ticklish, when they suggested that Tommy and I should do something together. Tommy was suddenly very outspoken, however, and said that he wanted to lick Sue's pussy and let her suck his cock. The girls snickered at his so direct suggestion, and Sue said:

"But all the way this time."

"What I was hoping," he agreed with a grin.

That left Ann and me together again, but that was fine with me. Tommy and I hadn't done anything the previous evening and maybe wouldn't when we got home, but having a girl lick my pussy was at least as good as what he could do, and licking one was just as delightful as sucking his cock, especially Ann's so juicy pussy. I could have his cock at home.

It was a most pleasurable evening, we agreed, finishing the wine, still naked, promising to repeat it. There were many more that summer. Eventually, Tommy and I were curled up together, letting Ann and Sue do what we assume they did, when we weren't with them.

They never asked or made implications about what they could think Tommy and I did at home, thank goodness. We did. Most nights? It seemed like it. After we also took turns, instead of always sixty-nine, one night when he had licked my pussy to an orgasm, kneeling on the floor, and then rose up over me to kiss, when I felt his cock again between my thighs, I told him to stick it in. He was shocked. I insisted. He did, finally. Fuck! Finally!

After that we really did "whatever" we wanted: his fucking me with my heels locked around behind him and encouraging his hips, or with me on top - more often - rubbing my clitoris and making us both come, and then fucking him better than I had with anyone else.

His girlfriend was an excuse for more sex than she got, but she got her almost weekly portion. The first few he told me in detail, She hadn't objected to his licking her pussy, but hadn't wanted to suck his cock. A couple a weeks later, when he followed our suggestion, lying with his cock in front of her face, she did. We all congratulated him.

He and I never fucked, when we were with Sue and Ann, but he and I were sometimes alone with them, two on one. He told me about one of them fucking him, while the other one had her pussy on his face. He really grinned and chuckled the time he came home and told me that they wanted him to fuck them while they licked each other's pussy. We girls were usually in a triangle licking pussies, but sometimes ganging up on one. One would do everything she could to another's pussy, while the other sucked and licked nipples, or had her pussy licked.

My fantasies hadn't included everything that happened "in the flesh." For the rest of the summer, I didn't need fantasies. After that summer, Tom and I did again a few - no, several - times, but were then seldom together after he started college, and then we were both married.

That summer, I think we all had more sex then ever after. I certainly did, except for my honeymoon, but just with my new husband, of course. We have three grown children, two girls and then a boy. Oh gosh! Did they do anything together?! I hope not, but I guess I can't blame them, if they did.

Back to why I have been recalling that summer so many years ago, to find a birthday present for my brother. I think I'll just send him this as a surprise. I'd better send it to his office, where he can find it without his wife looking over his shoulder.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers