Tom's Wife, Joe's Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy01
Mandy01
453 Followers

Brad smiled and held me secure in his arms. "Ohhh god sweetheart, is that all that's worrying you?"

I shoved him away, wiping at my tear-streaked face and grumbled. "Is that all? Isn't that damn well enough? What sort of a bitch would I have to be to burden her husband with a cheating slut like me? I hated every minute that Joe and his friends were using me while I was married to Tom."

Brad got up and went into the kitchen to get me a glass of water, but I think it was to have a little time to think and get his argument straight, because when he got back he had that irritating smile back. "Since we have known each other there has been no mention of exclusivity, you have your male fuck-buddies over to scratch you itch when the moment hits. The same with me, I have my women over to my place when I need something different or extra."

Brad and I had discussed our arrangement. One thing he did impress on me was health issues. We both made sure the partners we were both involved with were just as health conscious as we were. If you didn't get regular checkups then it wasn't happening. It was in everyone's best interest not to flout this rule.

I took a sip of water and waited until Brad continued. "I'm not a jealous or insecure man Karen. Although I love you dearly and want to spend the rest of my life with you, I don't feel threatened by any other man you have on the side. To me you are my soul mate. All the other females I bed can't hold a candle to you in my heart and they damn well know it."

I sniffed back a sob. "Are you saying it'd be okay with you if I continued to have sex with other men or groups even after we're married?"

"That is exactly what I'm saying!"

"But what about fidelity? My mother told me that a marriage depends on three things... Trust, Respect, and Fidelity. Those three things strengthen the love and just like a three legged stool, it can't be stable if one leg is missing!"

Brad smiled and shook his head. "You're mother is right when she says that marriage depend on three things, but fidelity isn't necessarily one of them. There are many very stable marriages where one or both partners play the field. I grant your mother trust and respect are essential, but she has put fidelity in place of, or maybe confused it with something more important. Fidelity is a poor cousin to Honesty! Trust, respect and HONESTY are the three main legs of this marriage stool we call LOVE."

"Let me put it this way...infidelity really has nothing to do with sexually playing the field. Having fidelity in a marriage is loyalty to one's spouse. You can be faithful to a promise as in the case of your marriage vows, but what if those marriage vows allow for extra sexual relations with others? Then there is no breaking of vows, and no loss of trust or disrespect, and as long as you are both HONEST with each other, then where's the harm?"

Brad sat there watching me before he finished. "In a straight marriage infidelity or should I say disloyalty destroys trust, and that action implies disrespect, and your affected spouse loses the love. With an open marriage, as long as you have honesty, then you have trust, which leads to respect, which strengthens the love." Brad sat back and waited for me to respond.

I sat there for some time trying to digest what Brad had said. On the surface, it looked reasonable, and for selfish reasons I wanted to agree whole heartedly with him, however I needed time to think and said as much to him. "I know you want an answer, but I'm confused and I need time, this has come out of left field and I don't want to make the wrong decision."

To Brad's credit, he beamed a big smile. "I know this has been a shock to you and I have been thinking about it for some time. I have had time to make up my mind and it would be selfish of me to expect you to jump at my marriage proposal."

"For what it's worth, this conversation only re-enforces my respect and admiration for you. You have shown me that you RESPECT me by being HONEST with me and telling me that you're not sure how to respond to my offer. I can't help but TRUST you now. Take all the time you need, ask for guidance from people you trust and then come back to me."

Brad left and I sat still unsure as to how I felt. One thing I did need was someone else to talk with, and that opportunity came the following day when Shelly dropped in to see me. "Hello ex-sister-in-law, how are you today," Shelly chirped to me as I open my door to her.

I smiled and wondered why she was here. "Hi Shell, come in. Would you like a coffee?"

"Yeah, would love one thanks. How's it going with Tom, had any more trouble with him?"

I rolled my eyes at the mention of Tom. "No, I saw him three days ago downtown, but he beat a hasty retreat."

"Then why the long face?" My inner turmoil must be showing.

"I have some decisions to make and I don't know what to do."

Shelly dropped herself down on a kitchen chair, put elbows on the table and laid her chin on the palms of her hands. "Okay girl spill the beans, what's worrying you."

Although Shelly and I have got along better than we ever had, I wasn't sure if I wanted to broach this subject to her. "It's personal, and I don't want to offend you, but I don't think we are close enough to talk about it."

Shelly sat bolt upright and scowled. "What do you mean not close enough? Just how fucking close do you want us to be? If I remember right, you were laying on the bed right beside me, with your legs spread just like mine, and having your brains fucked out just like me. We were both screaming in ecstasy and being filled to the brim with cum. If that's not close then I don't know what is? The only way we could have been closer was to do a sixty nine with each other, while the guys loaded us with more cum."

I blushed as I thought back to that night. "I understand what you're saying Shell, but that's not the reason. You and I have not been very close until now, and I don't know what, or how you think. I need advice from someone that understands my situation and I don't know anyone who can help me."

Shelly sighed absentmindedly as though she was still thinking about what she had said herself. "I have to admit I was kind of hoping Joe would have made us eat each other out, but as per usual it was all about Joe and what he wanted, and never about what anyone else wanted, the fucking selfish bastard!"

That admission floored me and I felt a twinge between my legs and a rising damp feeling. I wondered just how I felt about that.

Shell got up and finished making the forgotten coffee. "Okay, I can understand you want to talk to someone that knows your circumstances, and you're comfortable with. To start with, I'm probably the only one who knows exactly what you have been through."

Shell put the pot down and poured some milk in the cups. "Secondly, I have always admired you for how strong you are. God damn it girl, you managed to fight off Joe's advances for eight damn years, and it was just a fluke you got caught up in it when you did."

Shelly sat back down opposite and took my hands in hers. "The reason I didn't have anything more to do with you, was because of how you hated to be around Joe, and if I had made close friends with you, then Joe would have used it and you would have been confronted by the asshole on more occasions. I tried to keep Joe away from you until that brain fart you had, then I had no choice but to do what Joe wanted."

"I was stunned to almost silence, I could barely utter. "You admire me?"

"Damn right girl, you have the patience and might of Job. When you folded, I didn't see it as weakness as much as fate grabbing you by the throat. You held out when I gave in! It was only a brain fart on your behalf that allowed the bastard to get to you. You even managed to get yourself back out of his control. That says a lot! Everyone's allowed one mistake, shit we're only human after all."

I started to giggle at what Shelly was saying and I suddenly felt relief Shelly didn't hold any grudges. "Okay, your right, it was an enormous brain fart. I suppose when I do something, it's never halfheartedly." I laughed aloud along with Shelly as she sat back to sip her coffee.

Shelly took another sip of coffee and asked, "So what's your little problem?"

I sat there for a minute trying to gather my thoughts, and then I decide the direct approach would be best. "Brad has asked me to marry him!"

Shelly spilled her coffee and almost broke my eardrums with her squeal of delight. "Ohhh my god, you lucky bitch!" Then Shell saw the look on my face and her mood settled. "Don't tell me you didn't accept his offer girl, because if you didn't, I'll just have to slap you until you come to your senses?" Shelly then sighed, "although that does stymie the reason why I came over here to talk to you!"

My quizzical expression got her talking again. "I'm having a little trouble with Joe, he's being a bit of an asshole and I was wondering if you'd loan Brad to me, so I can put him back in his place. I've already asked Brad, but he declined. Not because he didn't want to hang the horns on Joe, but more because he didn't think you'd like him having anything to do with me."

I started to tear up again and I sobbed with emotion. "He did that for me?"

"You're damn right sweetie! That man is head over heels in love with you, not to mention that he adores the ground you walk on. Shit if I had someone like that, I'd move heaven and earth and do anything he wanted just to keep hold of him. You're crazy if you don't take him up on his offer."

I nodded my acceptance of her summation but added, "I've always been under the impression when something is too good to be true, it generally is too good to be true. I know Brad loves me, I didn't realize just how much until now and I'd hate to do anything to destroy that love."

Shelly and I sat in my kitchen and talked for hours. I told her what Brad had said to me and Shelly giggled. "God, I am so jealous! You have a wonderful man and he's not worried about you having sex outside your marriage. Shit Karen, tell me where exactly do you see a downside to this problem of yours? To me it sounds perfect!"

I fiddled with my coffee cup, and then looked up to Shelly. "I love him to death you know!"

Shell nodded with a knowing smile as I continued, "I would love to have a normal relationship with him. But I also know since all this shit with Joe and the others, I can't be sexually faithful to just one man ever again. And given that, I can't stop Brad from playing the field either. I just don't know if I can treat Brad's dalliances with the same ease and candor, or if my jealousy will destroy something that has become so precious to me."

Shelly sat back in thought for some time. "You know he plays the field now, so what's the difference?"

I groaned. "There's a big difference. At the moment I don't have him as my own, if we marry, then I don't know if my insecurities and jealousy will destroy our love for one another."

Shelly leaned on her arms as she folded them on the table in front of her. The tapping of fingernails was getting on my nerves and I was about to tell her to quit it when she sat up, as her eyes lit up. "I have an idea! How about we kill two birds with one stone?"

When Shell finished telling me her idea, I thought that I'd wet myself at the prospect. "So sweetie, what do you think?" She quipped.

I giggled. "Remind me not to piss you off Shelly! Jesus, you really hate him, don't you?"

"Damn right I do! He made me a cuckquean for ten fucking years. The only time I got to have sex with another, was only if Joe got more of a benefit out of it. He basically whore me out to his advantage. So now it's my turn at the wheel."

"I know I could have left him at anytime, but he had me so confused and tied up in knots. He can't do anything now unless he wants to go back to jail to finish out his sentence. All it'll take is one word from me to his Parole Officer and he's back inside being the little bitch he's turned out to be."

"So what happens when he finishes his parole? Won't he turn on you then?"

"Maybe he might get his shit together enough, but if that happens then he's out on his ass. How many women do you think would put up with his limp dick? He's still got one ball screwing his sex drive. I think it would have been better for him if he'd lost both and had no sex drive at all. Before I would agree to supervise his release, I had him sign everything over to me and then sign a codicil to our marriage if we divorce then he gets nothing but the clothes on his back."

~...~

When I talked to Brad about it, he smirked when I asked, "What do think? I know you wouldn't mind putting it to Joe once more through Shelly?"

Brad laughed and then settled down. "It all depends on how you handle it. I have seen you take on five guys and turned them into jelly on your bedroom floor. You've then turned to me as though you were as fresh as a daisy and made my knees tremble. I also know that you have broken every one of your dates if there was any chance of me wanting to take you somewhere."

I didn't realize that Brad knew me that well. "Even though you know I have sex with other women, you've never been there at the time. I know you like having sex with multiple partners, and it does fit with my lifestyle as well, so I don't try to monopolize your time. How do you think you'll handle it watching me with Shelly?"

I shrugged. "I don't know until we try it. As long as we're all on the same page here, I 'm hoping it won't be that hard."

That's settled it. Shelly met us at the front door with nothing more than stay up stockings, CFM heels and a smile a mile wide. Come in you sexy pair, I've been wet all day just thinking about this moment." Her rock hard nipples and the sheen of her pussy juices coating her inner thighs told us she wasn't lying.

Joe was less eager to see us and I didn't make his night any better. "Hello cuckie, ready to do your duty for your loving wife?"

Brad and Shell just stood back with their arms around each other. My question broke the camel's back. Joe went off to his room and locked the door. Shelly bashed on the door until Joe opened it and fumed, "You want to send me back to prison, then go ahead, but I'm not doing this anymore!"

Brad and I looked at Joe, then to Shelly. Brad spoke up, "You brought this on yourself Joe! If you hadn't been such an god damn fucking asshole and made people do things they didn't want to, then you wouldn't be here like you are!"

Joe looked at all three of us. He didn't have tears in his eyes; however you could still see the pain. It was hard to know what he was thinking until he finally spoke. "I know I brought this on myself! I had a lot of time in prison to think about what had happened. At first I was angry at Karen for shooting me. I spoke to a guy in there who'd been sentenced for life for shooting and killing his wife's lover. He said, he didn't intend to shoot him, but to scare him. As it happened, it didn't turn out the way he planned."

Joe wasn't looking at any of us as he went on, "I then realized that Karen didn't mean to shoot me either, but I had forced her into a situation she had no way of getting out under the circumstances. It was a bitter pill to swallow and I know you all hate me and in a way I don't blame you, however there's no way I can do this anymore. Send me back to prison or leave me the hell alone, I don't care anymore!"

Joe's shoulders slumped. He knew it was his fault his sex life was toast. Shelly gave in. "Okay Joe! I can be charitable here. I don't actually hate you! I hate who you were and what you made us do. I won't make you to watch or bring anyone home from now on. I don't intend to give up my sex life just because you can't do it anymore, you wouldn't do it for me so you can't ask me to do it for you. Brad, Karen and I'll go over to their place for any fun and games. You can sit here and read a book, watch tv or whatever you do to pass the time.

Joe nodded but said nothing as he turned back and closed the door to his bedroom.

Shelly didn't even bother to put anything on. She walked out the front door and straight over to Brad's car and hopped in. I looked at Joe's door, shook my head and walked out the door, followed by Brad.

Sitting in the car going back to my place I had to ask, "I really fucked him over, didn't I?"

Shelly shrugged. "What did you expect? Getting it shot off tends to do some damage. He can't get it up in any case. Therefore, it really doesn't matter. He's lucky that they were able to save enough of the nerves so he can still feel the end of it. But then again, it all depends on how you look at it. If he'd lost both his balls, then maybe he wouldn't feel so sexually frustrated. He can masturbate, but it not very different to how we women do it. All he can do is rub the top on his cock, and he even ejaculates. He just can't get it up enough to penetrate."

As Shelly got out of the car she finished, "Enough of Joe, I want to try your man out if you're still happy with the idea since the reason I asked is now sitting at home instead of here."

We were still standing in my driveway with Shelly in nothing but heels and stockings. I smiled at the absurdity of the scene. "That was your reason Shell, not mine. I still need to see if I can be happy with my man here doing the nasty with other women. So don't hold back, play it for all it's worth, be the slut for him I know you are!"

Shelly's eyes lit up, but she questioned anyway, "You sure sweetie? I don't want this to come between us now we've become close friends."

I laughed. "Will you get your skanky ass inside before my neighbors start talking!"

As soon as we got to the bedroom Shelly dropped to her knees as I sat on my vanity chair and watched. Shelly looked up to Brad and pleaded with doe eyes, "May I suck your cock sweetie. I've been dreaming about it for weeks now."

Brad looked across to me and saw that I had my tits out and playing with my nipples. I winked at him and he turned to Shelly. "You'll have your work cut out for you slut. Karen is the best cocksucker I have ever had. Can you do better than her?"

Shelly gulped and nodded. "I can only try!"

Shell slid his steel hard cock all the way down her throat in one go and licked his balls at the same time. I was impressed by her technique, but not as impressed as Brad seemed to be as he started to move his hips in rhythm to Shelly's sucking. It was the sloppiest blowjob I have ever seen. Shelly's tits were covered with saliva in a matter of minutes as she slurped and throat fucked herself on Brad's cock.

I was strumming my clit to the beat and getting close to my first orgasm. I was having fun even as Shell threw herself on the bed with her legs spread wide open. "Fuck me Brad! Fuck me until I scream," she begged.

Brad looked across at me again. It was then I knew I could live with knowing first hand I wasn't the only one my sweetheart was fucking. His face showed me that I was the only one he loved and he was waiting for me to give my approval. Ohhh God, how I loved this man!

I nodded with a silly grin on my face, and Brad's face lit up as he turned to Shelly. "Get ready sweetie, I'm not going to stop till one of us passes out!"

I couldn't help myself. I had to squeezed my tits and pulled my nipples as I fingered my pussy and clit, all the while Brad forced his cock into Shelly. She grunted as he bottomed out in her cunt.

The more Brad drove into Shelly, the faster my hand moved, and the more ragged my breathing got. I felt the first tingling of an orgasm approaching. Shell moaned in pleasure. Ohhh my god, fuck me, harder, don't stop!" I could see her nails digging deeper into Brad's ass as she tried to get him to bottom out in her hungry pussy.

Mandy01
Mandy01
453 Followers