Tom's Wife, Joe's Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy01
Mandy01
455 Followers

I felt my orgasm take hold of me and drove my fingers as far up my pussy I could. My vision narrowed as my thumb strummed my clit, I sagged in the afterglow of my orgasms. Shelly screamed in passionate convulsions and froze. I got myself back together just in time to see Brad shuddering as he shot his load into Shelly. Shelly on the other hand, had gone as limp as Joe's dick. I was proud that Brad had made good on his promise of fucking her into oblivion.

Brad was lazily stroking in and out as Shell regained consciousness. "Ohhh hell, that was so totally unreal." She looked over at me with lust in her eyes. "Get your pussy over here girl. I want to eat you out!"

I didn't need a second invitation and I got up to straddle Shelly's face. I looked up to Brad and he grinned and stepped back. I dove in and sucked up a mouthful of cum, swilling it around in my mouth before swallowing it as I gave Brad a seductive smile. "Fuck me lover! Fuck me and give this slut under me something to dine on. You do that and I'll marry you, that is if you still want a slut like me?"

Brad bent down and kissed me full on the mouth with plenty of tongue, tasting his own cum. "How could a sane man not take up an offer like that?" I went back to giving Shelly a licking of her life. I had never really got into the girl on girl scene, but with Shelly I think I just might try a little harder, especially since she was driving me mad with her evil tongue.

The rest of the night, we changed places until Brad couldn't get it back up anymore. Shelly and I managed to continue for a little while longer, but soon tired and fell asleep with Brad between us.

Epilogue.

Since then Brad and I have married. The honeymoon was one for the books as the entire bridal party was invited to our wedding night. Eight bodies writhing around on a king size bed and everyone one of them fucked me at least twice. I don't know who got fucked more, Brad or me. All I do know is I was one satisfied little slut by the time everyone left. From that day on, we have spent many hours on making each other's life just a little bit better and that much happier.

I have no idea what Tom is doing nor do I care. If he has grown a backbone, then it'll be a miracle. However miracles have been known to happen from time to time, so maybe he'll work it all out in the end.

Joe has finished his parole and is now a free man. Brad decided not to sue him for damages in a civil court since he feels that he's got his pound of flesh courtesy of Shelly. Shelly is now one of Brad's and my sluts.

Joe decided he couldn't take it anymore so as soon as he was off parole he left. Shelly sees him now and then. She says he's not doing too bad. With a wicked grin on her face she relates that she does help him out now and then with headjobs. She said he's become quite the tongue specialist and returns the favor. I don't know if they'll get back together permanently or not. Brad and I kinda hope they do!

As for me, am I a little horny fuck slut? You bet your sweet ass I am! You don't need to ply me with booze or dinners. Asking me twice to fall onto my back doesn't happen, and most of the time I'll be doing the asking.

Am I a low life whore? I don't know. That is still being debated and negotiated. I'm quickly coming to believe Brad and my next holiday to Europe will be paid for by my pussy, ass and mouth...that's if Brad gets his way. And yes, I can and most probably will be putting whore in my resume of experiences of the sexual nature. Am I worried about that? Not in the slightest!

Am I a happy fuck slut...you can bet your ass on that one sweetie. Till next time, take care.

**********************************************

Thank you for allowing me to entertain you... I have no idea how this will be received. I dare say that whatever the comment, they'll be interesting...Ohhh and don't anyone try to tell me that because two horny chicky babes end up eating each other out, makes this story in the wrong category...lol

As usual, a comment and vote will be appreciated. It pays the bills...One more question. Does this make me a literature whore? lol

Mandy01
Mandy01
455 Followers