Too Far Gone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaide87
shaide87
571 Followers

As I finally drove home, alone, I could see my whole plan beginning to crumble. Bryce was supposed to be the enforcer for our gang that terrified everyone else in the city. Then we would go off to college together, graduate, he'd get a law degree, have two kids, and he would make sure no one in our crew ever went to jail. And that was supposed to be our life. Blissfully on the edge of the drug game, while still receiving all the benefits of it.

And then there was Alice. Gently trying to pull him back into her own picture of what he should be, instead of accepting him for who he was. She was going to pull him back, and break him, and hurt him until he couldn't even see the person he was supposed to be anymore.

I had saved Bryce. And, sure, it may not have been the best future, but it was ours. It was something he would be good at, something he would learn to enjoy, and something I would accept him for. I may not have carried him into the light, but he wasn't trapped alone in some dark hole anymore.

----

Alice

Bryce had gone out, saying he needed to check in on Lynn. I wondered why a phone call wouldn't be could enough, but that wasn't any of my business. Our parents were staying at a friend's house. They had apparently decided to party a little too hard. And after a double-shopping extravaganza, I was dead tired.

Today had been a good day. I had made taken a major step towards fixing my relationship with Bryce. It was really just a first step, but it was a step in the right direction. And after a double shopping extravaganza, I decided I deserved the right to treat myself a little bit. After a wonderful bubble bath, locking my door, and making the half-conscious decision to sleep nude, I closed my eyes and drifted off.

Something felt really nice. Really, REALLY NICE. I was still half asleep when I reached down underneath the covers. Oh yes. Right there. My hands creeped down towards my pussy until I could feel the short, trimmed hairs on my head.

My head? Suddenly, I sat up and threw the covers off the bed. And there he was. A smile in his eyes as tongue slid into me. I fell back onto the bed, smiling in pleasure and surprise as Adrian's tongue continued to explore into me. I grabbed his head and pulled him up my body.

"What are you doing here," I smiled at him.

"Well, I was giving my girlfriend surprise sex, right now I'm talking to her, but I'd really like to get back to the surprise sex though." He leaned down and kissed me, his tongue slipping into my mouth, tasting of Coca Cola and me, and ending the question and answer round of the night. I realized I didn't really care how this was happening. I just wanted it to be real and not some sexy wet dream.

I moaned into his mouth as his cock slid into me, all the way to the base in one smooth stride. He kept the tempo slow and steady. I could hear the sounds of his balls slapping against my ass as he slid back and forth, in and out of me. This wasn't intercourse or love making. It was sex. It was just good, fun sex. Good fun sex with my sexy brother, who had his hand on my tit while he slammed his cock in and out of my pussy.

As he pumped himself into me, I could feel our bodies, our souls, reconnecting, melding, and rebuilding us. This was the reaffirmation of our relationship. It was the two of us, reclaiming each other as more than just siblings. We were lovers.

I looked into Adrian's eyes, the love of my life. He pulled away from our kiss. "God I've missed you," he smiled down at me.

"I love you, you know?"

"Really, maybe you should show me," he said playfully. In one swift motion, he grabbed me and rolled us on the bed until he was on his back and I was suddenly on top of him. I looked down at his stupid smile and laughed as I began to ride him.

It was wonderful. The feeling of him inside me, underneath me. Really, just having him there was a soothing, calming balm for me. I felt like myself again. As I rode Adrian's cock, all the stress and worries from the past few day just washed away.

As I felt my orgasm creeping up on me, I started speeding up until I was literally bouncing up and down on my brother's cock. Adrian pulled me down to him and as he kissed me, the flood gates broke.

I screamed out as that wonderful feeling coursed through my body. In the middle of my own orgasm, I felt Adrian's cum shooting off inside me. I could feel his cock flexing and pumping against my walls.

I fell down onto his chest, his cock still throbbing inside of me, our sweat soaked skin cooling in the air. "Yeah, you definitely love me," he said.

----

Lynn

"Yes! Yes! Fuck YES," I screamed as Bryce pound into me.

Bryce came over right after I had gotten home. I'm woman enough to admit that I was worried. Bryce had always had this sort of connection to Alice, almost a need really. He was always looking for her approval. He had done well enough that he didn't even need to show up for his finals next week, but I didn't know if that was because he wanted to, because of my plans for us, or because of his sister. Still, the whole gang thing... Bryce was one of the smartest, most feared bangers in the city, but if Alice was around, if he was looking for her to approve of his lifestyle...

He put on a good front, pretending he doesn't care what she thinks. He even has himself convinced of it. But I know Bryce. He can be a monster when he wants to be, but he's still his sister's little brother.

I was surprised when I heard the knock on the door. As soon as I closed the door behind him he was on me. His arms wrapped around me, his hands smoothly slipping under my skirt to manhandle my ass. His lips found my and his tongue quickly slipped into my mouth as he pressed me back against the door. I could feel his hard cock grinding against me through his slacks.

Suddenly we were moving in whatever random direction Bryce had set our course on. I couldn't pay any attention to that though, all I could focus on was the feel of his hands as they slipped underneath the hem of my panties. The tips of his fingers at the edge of my lips. Tantalizingly close to doing something wonderful, but still too far from anything good!

We fell onto the couch. Well, I fell onto the couch. Bryce went straight down to his knees. He pulled my panties down and off and spread my legs. Without giving me even a moment to breath, his tongue was inside of me. Reaching and hitting all of the right places. And moving on from one spot to the next far quicker than I would have liked. As soon as I was really enjoying something he was seemed to be off on his next adventure. It was like he was stoking a fire without adding any wood.

"There! THERE," I screamed at him as I grabbed his head, holding him in place, pulling him deeper into me. Trying to will his tongue into my service. I could feel him smiling as he completely abandoned me. But I didn't even get the chance to vent my frustration. Just as quickly as his tongue was out of me, he had slid two fingers inside of me and his mouth had latched onto my clit. As his mouth worked my pussy from the outside, his fingers touched, tapped, and massaged me from the inside. And just like that, in a matter of seconds, I was done. Finished. The war was over and I surrendered.

I came. I right there. Right on the couch, in the palm of his hand.

It was a small, quick orgasm. But it was good. Deliciously good. I surfed the entirety of that pleasure as it coursed its way through my body until it finally broke. I rode it all the way to the end. When it was finally over, I opened my eyes to find Bryce's hard cock right in front of my face.

He grabbed my hair and, in an instant, his cock was in my mouth. I started sucking out of pure reaction. But he didn't just stop there. Each time he pulled me to him, he went right back into my mouth. Going a little deeper each time. And in just a few strokes he was slipping into the back of my throat.

God! I could taste him. His skin. His sweat. His precum. As he slipped into my throat, I could taste every inch of his cock. He had struck hard and fast. He had invaded, fought, and he had won. He had conquered. I wasn't sucking his dick. He was fucking my face.

I could barely breathe. I put my hands on his thighs and stiffened up, finally stopping just long enough to get half of my lungs filled with something besides his hard cock. Then he showed me that just because I had stopped myself, didn't mean I had stopped him.

His hips started thrusting, shoving his dick even deeper into my throat, down my mouth, until I was literally choking on him. I pushed against his thigh, not trying to make him stop, just to slow down. But he didn't. If anything, he went even faster. His dick was literally pounding in and out of my mouth. I could hear the sound of him colliding with me echoing off the back of my skull. On the edge of my lips one second, and halfway down my throat the next.

I looked up at him, letting my eyes beg for me. To my surprise, he was right there. His eyes locked with mine. He suddenly stopped and I felt his dick slowly slide over my tongue as his cock slip past my lips.

He pulled me up, and, with barely a second to catch my breath, his lips were on mine and he was kissing me just a fiercely as he had at the door. With his arms around me and my puny skirt barely defending my pussy from his cock, his kiss gave me more than I deserved.

As our tongues danced, first in my mouth, then in his, back and forth, both of us refusing to let it end, his hands didn't just grip my ass; they took hold of me.

Bryce grabbed my thighs and lifted me up. I felt my feet quickly lift off the ground, but I wasn't worried at all. I was in good hands. With my ankles locked behind his back, and our lips still locked together, I moaned into his mouth as Bryce slowly settled me onto his cock, sliding into me with ease.

"Oh God, Bryce! Take me! Fuck me!" I didn't wait for an answer. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and began guerilla warfare on his mouth.

He started then. Lifting and lowering, raising and dropping me onto his cock. He tried to stop for a second, but I wouldn't let him. I ground my pussy into him, feeling his cock shift inside of me with each movement.

I felt him lean me against a wall. Finally, out of the pure need to breathe, I broke our kiss and leaned back. And he fucked me. Against the wall, between a picture of my mother and my brother, Bryce fucked me until I didn't care whose picture was on the wall.

Then the wall disappeared and I was falling onto his dick again. Each step and lift and drop seemed to make him go deeper and deeper into me. He seemed to be hitting every spot he was supposed to. He was hitting every spot I had, and one or two we were both just finding out about.

As he laid me down on the bed, I recognized my bedspread. When had we gotten to my room? His cock slid out of me and his tongue slid in. But I was disappointed. It was like watching the Super Bowl when you already knew the winner.

"Please, please! Give me what I want!"

"And what do you want," he whispered from between my legs.

"Your cock, you, everything!"

His body slid against mine as he came up and kissed me. I could taste myself on him. "Greedy girl," he said as his dick slid back into my pussy where it belonged. It wasn't the same pace though. He was grinding into me now. Patiently. Methodically. Strategically hitting ever spot he knew about. He nibbled on my neck. His hands caressed my breasts. Teasing and manipulating the nipple on one breast, while he squeezed and caressed the other.

With my legs thrown over his shoulders, I endured, enjoyed, and reveled in the attention, the sensations that ran rampant through my body. He pushed and pulled, shoved and shifted. Hitting one spot, then attacking my pussy from a whole new angle.

He wasn't pushing me towards my moment anymore. He was guiding me there. He had made his girlfriend cum on his hand, face fucked his slut, but, now, he was making love to the love of his life. And that thought, that knowledge, the look in his eyes as he concentrated on my pleasure, pushed me over the edge.

I came. I came hard. The wave broke over me again and again. As my pussy tightened around him, I felt him cum with me. We were both riding the same wave, together.

Barely able to move, feeling our combined juices dripping out me, I turned inside of his arms and looked into his eyes. "I love you, Bryce."

He kissed me as his arms closed around me, pulling me into him. "I love you to, babe."

I laid in the bed, Bryce's arms wrapped around me, and I wanted to laugh. Here I was, all worried about Alice, but what did I need to worry about? Ownership is nine tenths of the law. And I had Bryce. And he loved me. I didn't need to worry about anything. I should have just told him what I was worried about and unleashed him. Bryce would deal with it.

As I laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, I was certain of that. Even if he had to make it rain blood, Bryce would make sure I stayed in the sunshine. All I needed to do was make sure there was a dry spot for him to lay his head on.

I had to giggle at that. I could smell my juices all over him: his face, his chest, his cock. He was literally covered in my wetness. And here I was talking about dry spots.

----

Bryce

I sat in my car, parked on the curb, looking at the black SUV parked in the driveway.

Adrian.

----

Alice

Bryce didn't come home last night. Neither did Mom and Dad. My head on his chest, I looked up at Adrian and counted myself lucky. How the hell were we supposed to explain this? Him and I naked in my childhood bed?

That being said though, and with Adrian sound asleep and Bryce not home, it seemed like a good time to do some snooping.

I got up and quietly fished my robe out of my suitcase. After closing my door and sneaking over into Bryce's room, I pulled out one of his journals and flipped to the closest black page I could find.

That little bitch. Well, it's official now. I've a member 6FC. I'm a gang banger. I didn't get jumped in or anything. You know that wasn't about to happen. But Kason was talking about snitching on D. He had found out where he was hiding his stash. Kason though if he snitched he could get out of some other bullshit he had going on. But D is Lynn's brother, and there was no way I could just let that shit go down.

The thing is, I thought it would be harder. I mean, I've known with Kase since middle school, and me and Lynn just met. But it wasn't. It wasn't hard at all. It was like, once I had decided to do it, I just did it. And I kept doing it. He didn't even see me coming. I just kept punching and punching him. Over and over. And I enjoyed it. It scares me a little; how much I enjoyed it.

After I saw that first little bit of blood, something in me just... I don't know. But it wasn't enough. I wasn't even mad about him snitching anymore. It was like, how dare he be bleeding! How crazy is that? Am I crazy? Any why is it that one broken nose, broken eye socket, and five missing teeth later, is that the only thing I'm worried about? He was so surprised that he couldn't even fight back, and I just kept punching him. How could I be mad that he was bleeding?

But I was, I'm still mad about it honestly. He completely ruined my shirt. His blood is all over it. I thought about putting a piece of it in here, but that's not the real issue. I'm not me anymore, at least not the "me" I was yesterday. That person is gone, dead and buried. Because I liked it. I like the violence. I like the blood. I liked the screams. I like hurting him.

It was cruel and vicious and bloody and if Johnny hadn't pulled me off, I'd still be punching his face in right now. I didn't just like it. I loved it. And it's like there's something in me that's just been freed. I caused him more pain than he's ever felt, but I could have done so much more! And I want to!

I want to make him suffer. We were friends for years, and the best thing he ever did for me was suffer.

That was it. That was the end of the entry. I went and put the journal back where it belonged and went to my room. Oh my God. I was going to be sick. I put the journal back in its place before I could throw up in it.

Scared. Confused. Lost. I was feeling all of those things and more, all at the same time. How was I supposed to reconcile the little boy who I use to hold in my arms, who I use to help Mom feed when he was a baby, who I taught how to write his name? How was I supposed to make that little boy grow up into the monster I just read about?

And how was I supposed to be okay with being part of the reason he turned into that? Because I realized I didn't have that many memories of the years between. Not of Bryce. He was just this presence in the background of our lives. And then, suddenly, he's this monster. That's not supposed to happen. That wasn't supposed to be his life. This isn't the way things were supposed to turn out!

Bryce, Adrian, and I were all supposed to go to the same college, lead wonderful careers, get married, and come home each Christmas with children for our parents to spoil and pamper. Instead, Adrian and I were in a secret, forbidden relationship, and Bryce was some terrible monster lurking in the night.

And I wasn't crying. How could I? Because no one cries for the monsters. But this monster was my baby brother. How could I not cry?

I sat back on the floor, leaning against his bed. I knew that gang. Lynn's older brother had started it. Did she get him into this?

I couldn't change what he had done, and I couldn't judge him for it. But I was sure of one thing. This was not my little brother. This wasn't the guy who had gone shopping with his sister yesterday. This person was someone else, and I didn't like him. I wanted my little brother back, and I was willing to fight to get him.


Where you wondering about the penguin? It's right here. It is hooked up to a dastardly diabolical device that drains its awesome powers of awesomeness every time you don't either vote or comment. Look at it, look at its little penguin tux. And all you have to do is comment... and vote... Seriously though, thanks to everyone who kept reading and commenting and voting and keeping me working on this. Loves to you.

Shaide

shaide87
shaide87
571 Followers