All Comments on 'Topped from the Bottom Ch. 02'

by cutebabysadie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
How fun the nights not over.

Stay the course Todd, Samantha is really in to this. I really like her encouraging you. Just a tip I didn't slurp my cum I just flicked and wiggled her clit to another O.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is great!

Please let mark fuck Todd

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clever story

Clever and hot. Fascinating fantasy idea!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
YA DID IT

You got the five stars as I said you would get. It's just that I didn't see the other half till I tried to see what else you have written. this was a very good story. I am waiting for you to give the readers the " more to cum " part don't make us wait too long though. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a great find

It's one thing to find out you really enjoy the same gender. It's another thing to figure out that you get off on being submissive. I love Todd and how quickly he found out both.

I love how you started this story, and I love where you took it in this chapter. I'll be back for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

So far, so good, can't wait to read the next installment. The submission and transgretion of the Alpha into a submissive is dead on! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very weird

Why are some small, wimpy looking guys sometimes so fucking commanding and dominant? I resent little guys like Mark but can't deny something about Todd's degradation turned me on like crazy. Being a big guy I can't explain it but small guys like Mark does something to me. Need more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where can it go

I love the dynamic. The problem when a character surrenders this quickly though is there really isn't really anywhere else you can take it. He's already completely surrendered any free will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous