All Comments on 'Topped from the Bottom'

by cutebabysadie

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Warning, gay shit

All that needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

Wrong category dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A jock who is selfish, arrogant, and gay. How original.

A nice fantasy, but Samantha is a woman. On one hand she's got a nice guy with a pretty voice who can give her world glass orgasms. On the other hand she has an NFL candidate that looks, acts, and draws attention like Adonis, will be a rich popular sports celebrity, and who's wife will be the envy of the world. Now, who do you think Samantha ends up with? He might be a shallow stupid cocksucker, but he'll be her rich famous adored cocksucker, until he retires and starts to get fat and stay drunk. She knows she can always get better fucking on the side, and will make out like a bandit in the divorce. All women like Samantha, and her mother, never lose sight of what's really important in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge of the nerd!!! LOL

Man, the fag jock was funny!

However this has absolutely NO BUSINESS being in LW category. I can see it better in humor.

Anyway, wrong category notwithstanding, I won't give it a low rating because the cuck jock idea was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Another baboon.............

imhaplessimhaplessover 8 years ago
Certainly original

4* for that alone!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
****

Pretty good for a first time. You do need to proofread another time or two and make sure you keep the character's names straight. Loved the story line--the stud who loses out to the nerd. Strange it hasn't been used more, since I have heard many complaints that often the guys with the big cocks depend solely on size instead of concentrating on the woman's pleasure. Now before you super studs with the 10 inch dongs that are as big around as a beer can get all stirred up, I'm sure that doesn't hold for everybody. Humm--it still makes for a good story---might have to use it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well besides being epically stupid

I failed to notice a wife in the story. So this is in the wrong category. Then you suddenly have a really macho guy decide to suddenly eat his roommates cremepie. Why would he even consider doing that? Made no sense. SO this was both badly thought out and poorly conceived. 1 star.

cutebabysadiecutebabysadieover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

I do plan this to be a series where Sam and Todd get married so I posted it in LW, but I see everyones point so far. Until they are married I will move it to a new category.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Excellent

Image, prestige, all good, but not necessarily marrying material. Nothing says she, leave,s her boyfriend, she may well value status more. Or figure roomTe is a better choice for husband.Good twist very good story.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The big dick ( in all ways) got taught a lesson and the story proved that size is but not always better. I know a few with very large dicks and sometimes they get a girl curious about it but some stop because it causes to much pain . One time the girl was very tight and once he got in he started really pounding away, he thought she was enjoying it but she was in a lot of pain and she had a small tear by her pussy. I bet she will stay away from over sized dicks forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty Good Start

Great cuckold twist where the bigger dick stud gets outperformed by a smaller but sexually more profficient guy. Humiliating at best but you can't deny when you've seen a good fuck on the sidelines. Todd and Sam should spice up the sex life with different roles and scenarios to find out what else turns them on. Sam might be a size queen for the average to smaller endowed!!!

mark29891mark29891over 8 years ago

Nice story. Keep them coming

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Interesting...the twist...

Interesting...the twist...3*

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Todd, did you learn something.

Todd, Mark is your new best friend, with Samantha's help Mark will teach you a few things. Humility for one, You are on your way to a new and larger world. Just be careful if he is behind you while you practice with Samantha.

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unusual, but hot

That was a new twist! Very hot. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, imagine that.....

.....the jock is a fag, now just coming into himself.

Imagine what he'd have been cable of, had he learned to use his Lincoln log dick with some finesse.

And the music major wins!? Well, that's a turn.....although lots of music and theater geeks are hose monsters and get lots of girls to bed with them.

I wonder if this continues, how the singer will fare in the jock-centric world of college romance....

An interesting twist and way better than the typical cuck story around hereabouts.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
NICE.........

For a short story this was actually pretty good. I just wish you had made it a bit longer and expressed how Mr. Jock became their little slave for the rest of the year. Watching them screw and him being a good boy and clean her up with his tongue every time. Again good story. Very entertaining, well worth the four stars I gave it. If it was longer I'm sure it would gotten five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A jock is a jock is a jock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loving wha????

What moron puts this story in "loving wifs"????

What wife are we talking about? This isn't the moron cuckold forum. It features stories of "loving (or so called) wives" and that would include matrimonial issues and the respect that is expected under that matrimonial banner.

one star for being an illiterate loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong category

They aren't married. Why put this mess in the "Loving Wives" category? And she has the IQ of a rock. This is a stupid story, about stupid people. Not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVED IT

I'll never get tired of reading about alpha male domination, especially when it involves taking the guy's girl AND humiliating him in the process. Ignore the haters, those who get it LOVE it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Don't like them

Don't like any of them, but jock.should just break nerd's back and toss.him out the window. Don't.you.love a story grounded in reality?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why on Earth are you in the LOVING WIVES section with this garbage?

Maybe Sam's Mother was married but that doesn't qualify this as a LW story by a long shot. And any BMOC I know would have gotten up and thrown Mark's ass out the door. This was beyond stupid.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage. Use your teeth and rip off a piece of cunt. That would be the correct response.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, sure, dream on.

Jocks with big cocks win always, skinny nerds borderline to boy-gay don’t have a chance. Get real, even if it hurts your youth memories, again.

Yah win in such cases with, power, money and a designated bull surrogate while yah wear a cockcage, have a butplug in and are starving to clean the creampie while it’s warm. LOL

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looks like the big boy is about to be put in his sissy place!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous