Topping Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weak creatures, are they not? Ares breathed into her mind. Their wills so easily broken; their bodies so quickly exhausted. And you were so easy on him. Too easy, I think, sweet Goddess. I would not be so easy on you.

Indeed? Aphrodite chuckled, rising from the youth's body and transforming herself into mist. She released the vines from his body and let him sleep. He would only know their meeting was real by the teeth marks in his beautiful chest. Aphrodite had never marked a mortal so before. He would carry that scar for life. Perversely—for her—she enjoyed the thought.

Even the way you mark your playthings is gentle, heavenly Aphrodite. But gentleness does not suit you always, does it? I can feel your hunger. It burns in me. Come, play with me, Goddess, let me take you somewhere new.

Aphrodite felt her mind drift as she swirled above the shrine and drifted, she knew not where. The sun was beginning to set. Ares' voice was silk, honey, ambrosia. She would follow it anywhere.

That's right, lovely one. Come to Ares. Let Ares rouse and quench you like no other.

 

***

 

Aphrodite let herself drift down to Ares lair. He compelled her, but she was very aware and very willing. Time to see what he claimed she was missing. She had so long devoted herself to her mortal servants, that she could not remember the last time she had been with a God. Ah, now she recollected: Narcissus. He had insisted they do it in front of a huge piece of polished silver. He watched himself perform the entire time. True, his cock was enormous and he lasted from sun-up until sun-down, but she was the Goddess of Love, for Zeus's sake. She deserved adoration, worship—at least more attention than his own image!

Forget Narcissus, Aphrodite. I've had him myself. He insisted one of my slaves use some mortal tool called a "videocamera" that he picked up in his time travels. He kept it pointed at my cock up his ass the entire time. I'd much rather think about the time you shared oral pleasure with Atalanta. Now that was stamina.

Aphrodite blushed beautifully as she glided down to land softly, on the tips of her toes, before Ares on his throne. He sat, unruly black waves of hair falling to his shoulders, white teeth flashing, eyes alight with pleasure in seeing her in physical form before him. On his lap, a buxom naked mortal lay, writhing as he ground his fingers into the core of her. He let his eyes take in Aphrodite's elegant features. Licked his full lips as he admired her firm, ripe breasts. Plunged a finger into his plaything's ass as he raked her, head to toe, with his molten gaze.

"Put that child away, Ares," Aphrodite said with confidence. "The Goddess of Love demands your full attention."

"Demands, does she?" he said, his liquid-silver eyes aglow with desire. He shifted to drop the mortal unceremoniously on the floor beside him. The censure in Aphrodite's glittering green eyes stopped him. He let the woman float softly to the floor, some distance from him and draped a black leather-clad leg over an arm of his massive throne.

Aphrodite looked around. The floor of Ares' chambers was covered with passive mortal men and women, awaiting his pleasure. Some were chained to the wall, others tied on the floor, one male lay in a swoon, marks of flogging on his back and ass. "So many toys, dear Ares? One might think you were…difficult to satisfy," she teased.

Ares clapped his hands once and every mortal in the large room sank back into the shadows. The room was empty. Then, slowly, a marble altar rose from the floor on the dais on which his throne perched. "Join me, Goddess," he beckoned, his voice a satin caress.

Aphrodite approached slowly, breathing heavily. She felt the balance of power shift, knew she was offering more than a good hard tumble with a God. She was yielding control to the Master of domination. He sensed her tentativeness. Yes, he sent mentally. You are right to make this decision actively, wise Aphrodite. You know I desire you with a hunger I have rarely felt. You know I will offer you as much pleasure as I give. But I am no mortal to serve you, no lesser god to acquiesce to your whims, not even your divine equal. I am Ares, God of War and Your Master, and I will own you—and you will submit to my superior will—before you leave my chamber.

Aphrodite shuddered.

Now, ripe and luscious Goddess, come to me, freely, accept my power to take you where you have long hungered to go.

Aphrodite took one careful, small step forward onto the dais and sealed her fate…at least for this night. Ares' smile stretched, and Aphrodite was lost. His beauty rivaled her own, and she watched his muscles ripple as he stood and reached a strong hand to guide her. As she placed her fingers in his, he pulled her swiftly to him, taking her breath away. Her back to his chest, he pressed his hips forward so she could feel the hard length of him between her barely covered cheeks. He held her, pinned to him with one strong arm. With his free hand, he moved her heavy, soft blonde hair from her neck and murmured words of appreciation for her heavenly desirability between soft kisses. He stopped, feeling her soften beneath the imprisonment of his arm, listening to her breath, fast and shallow. "Do you take me for your Master, then, Goddess?" he whispered.

"No one is Master of Aphrodite," she replied, straightening her spine, then pushing against him. Ares gave a single bark of laughter and continued to hold her captive. He turned her easily to face him and brought one hand up to tangle in her hair. Pulling back, he exposed her swan-like neck and kissed her soft flesh greedily, from collarbone to chin, moaning warmly in his throat. Still holding her by the hair, he brought her lips to hers, bending down slightly—for she was deliciously tall—and tasted her. His tongue forced her lips apart, though her determination fled quickly as he kissed her with a passion that sang through her entire body. She met his aggressiveness, kissing him hard and deep and long.

Their tongues met and played, full lips crushed together, her groan urging him to deepen the meld ever further. In her mind, his voice was honey-soft, an immortal's sensuous, irresistible embrace. Let me Master you, most adored Aphrodite. Speak the words I have longed to hear for so many centuries.

His need moved her, crushed her will and drove her on. She let her breath out with a sigh. For tonight, Ares, I am yours. When he did not reply, she added aloud, with a smile, "Tonight, Ares, you are my Master."

His smile spread fast and wide. "So be it, sweet love," he purred. "And the first thing your Master must teach you is obedience. On your knees."

Aphrodite laughed gently, that delightful ringing of tiny bells that drove mortals wild. Ares was unmoved. He folded his arms across his chest and waited, still as granite. Her laugh faded away into the silence of the room along with her smile. "Surely you are not serious, Ares? You want the Goddess of Love to kneel before you? Never."

"I see we cannot get to the first lesson without a little punishment. Very well, Aphrodite. You Master enjoys punishment as well as pleasure." His smile did not falter as he raised his hand and drove her to her knees with the power of his mind. Rope flew from nowhere and fastened itself tightly around her forearms, jerked her arms back, then bound her slender wrists together behind her.

"Ares!" she shouted, "What—"

"Silence, Goddess. You are mine now, and I have not given you permission to speak. If you attempt to speak again when I have not requested it, you will be gagged."

Aphrodite gasped, angry at Ares' presumption and smugness, angry at her own foolishness in thinking having sex with this presumptuous and smug God was a wise idea. But she controlled herself and refrained from speaking. She had agreed to his Mastery this night; she would keep her word as a Goddess. Her honor and pride would remain in tact. She only hoped her body would fare as well.

"Very good, Goddess," Ares nodded, stroking her soft tresses. She flinched at his touch, attempted to free her wrists from the knotted rope. He yanked hard on her hair, pulling her head back, and brought his icy gaze down to hers. His other hand held her jaw to keep her eyes on his. "Listen to me, little one. You will cease this struggling and give yourself to me, in obedience and humility, or you will face the treatment I reserve for my most insolent slaves." His eyes bore into hers, and she saw the red-hot glow of the embers of Hades in their depths. "You would not like what I do to those who insist on disobeying me, Aphrodite."

She shuddered but held his gaze.

He smiled, pleased at the inner strength he so admired in her. Eyes darkening to a passionate ocean blue, he added, "And you would miss all the fun I have in store for you." He released her chin.

Aphrodite nodded, the barest hint of a grin on her sensuous mouth, a touch of pleasure in the translucent depths her light green eyes.

"Now, dearest Goddess, who am I?"

She took a deep breath. "My Master."

"Good. And when I ask you who you are, you will reply, 'I am Aphrodite, happy to be slave and whore for my Master, Ares, God of War and Domination.' Do you understand?"

"Yes," Aphrodite bit out through clenched teeth. With each level of acquiescence and obedience, the infernal egotist demanded yet another! She would not fail in this.

"Yes what, Goddess?"

"Yes…Master," she replied, deliberately exaggerating the deference in her voice.

Ares laughed, haughtily. "I will overlook that insincere tone for now, Aphrodite. Soon you will be eager to say and do whatever I wish you to." He cleared his throat. "Now. Who are you, Goddess?"

With the bravado of a High Immortal, she raised her chin and spoke, trying not to hesitate, using all the seductive vocal powers she possessed, powers that reduced mortals to simpering fools at her feet. She purred, "I…am Aphrodite…, happy to be…slave and…whore for my… Master, Ares, God of War and Domination." She let her long lashes drift down, then looked up again. She passed her tongue across her upper lip, then smiled warmly.

"Oh yes, sweetmeat. Your Master is most pleased. And he wishes to use you now that you have begun show yourself worthy."

At the word "use," Aphrodite felt the oddest contradiction within her body. Her mind rebelled, wanted to laugh in his face, transform into mist and vanish before arrogant Ares' startled eyes. But she also felt something else. A powerful rush of arousal. Deep, urgent arousal that spread from the pulsing core of her through her entire body. She tingled with it, moisture welled between her legs, and she felt Ares within her mind, gloating.

He growled softly at the pleasure he felt in her mind. You are more ripe than I thought, precious one. With no more than a passing thought, his clothes vanished from his body, all but for a black leather pouch holding his ample genitals and a thick, glittering golden band in the shape of a snake on his bicep. Aphrodite gaped, eyes wide in appreciation of his well-muscled frame: the satin smoothness of his massive chest, his rippling abdomen, his rock-solid legs, and the ripple of power in his arms as his hands came to hold her face again. One hand threaded through her hair, the other gently stroked her jaw as he brought her mouth to the cockhead that peeked from the top of the pouch he wore. "Use your teeth to free me, Goddess," he commanded. She obeyed, gently tugging down the soft kidskin to unleash the hard column of his manhood. "Good," he sighed. "Now, part your lips, push out that delectable tongue, and be still as I please myself with you."

Aphrodite felt another soft rush of liquid that began to slide down her leg. Ares grinned, a wolf with his prey, as he watched the tiny rivulet glide down her soft pale flesh. The Goddess did as she was bid, unsure if she would be able to remain passive. She had plenty of experience with the oral gratification of men (and equal with women, truth be told), but it was always done at her whim, as a gift, a high honor from the Goddess of Love. She let the tip of her tongue part her lips and opened her mouth wide enough to take him in.

Ares laughed in her mind. Thinking of women when you have my tower before you? He flexed his muscles and his cock jumped, hardened and lengthened further still. Disloyal Goddess. And he plunged deeply into her mouth, tugging on her hair and guiding her to the right angle with the hand beneath her chin. He filled her mouth, then her throat, and she enjoyed the hot solidity of him, downy smooth over unyielding marble. She did not gag, despite his catching her off-guard. And now she laughed, softly, and moaned into the length of him to show she had not lost control yet.

The God of War held his hips still and used his two-handed grip to take possession of her mouth, guiding deep strokes that made him dizzy with pleasure. Suck me, he commanded as he pulled out to let her pleasure his swollen head. He murmured yes, yes, yes in Aphrodite's mind as he began to fuck her blissfully soft, wet mouth. Her tongue swirled across his shaft as she sucked and swallowed his length over and over again.

Looking up to see his pleasure, she noticed the gold armband he wore begin to uncoil itself and move down his arm. From bicep to forearm to wrist, it slithered to life. A little more than half the thickness of his huge cock, the shimmering snake slipped from Ares' hand at her jaw down to Aphrodite's ample breasts beneath her sheer gown. It wound around one breast, then the other, swirling and tantalizing her with its cool liquid-metal touch. "Keep your mind on service, Goddess," Ares snapped in a husky voice, looking down at her, then simply willed her clothes from her body. She returned her mind to the task at hand and enjoyed the lazy circle-eights of the snake on her full round breasts. Ares' cock swelled still further in her mouth, and she wished she could reach a hand up to cup the heavy weight of his balls, to press a finger to his nether entrance. He would shatter right then. She felt the snake move to coil around her left breast as Ares rocked his hips into her mouth as he reached for his release.

Without warning, Aphrodite felt a sharp sting in her left nipple. The golden snake bit and held. You will not have your hands free yet, Goddess, and do not think of controlling my pleasure. Just obey, and delight in your servitude. The snake gripped tight as Ares plundered her sweet mouth with increasing intensity. Then, as she aggressively met his thrusts and throated him to the hilt, lips pressing to the shaven flesh of his body, the snake just as quickly released her tortured nipple and slithered magically down her smooth belly to slip between her legs, sliding over her pulsing clitoris, her lips, her wet entrance, and up between her perfect cheeks. Aphrodite moaned.

Ah, you like that, do you, my tender Goddess? The snake made its long pass again, more slowly, and she could feel the brush of each rounded golden scale flicking her moist, sensitive skin in those most delightful, intimate places. She continued to nurture Ares' hungry cock with until she knew he could take little more before he burst and unleashed his molten offering.

The images in her mind fueled Ares' urgent thrusting. He looked down at his Goddess, bliss spreading throughout his body, tension building as his hard muscles tightened and he relinquished his grip on his precious tormentor's hair and jaw so he would not injure her as he reached for a climax the depth of which he had not felt in many a decade. Aphrodite felt him begin to peak as he fed from her mind as well as her mouth. Though the snake's lazy circles around her labia were making her head swim, she devoted herself to loving his cock, bestowing her divine grace on the ache for release deep inside him. And she brought images to her mind to tease and delight him: her mouth on another warm body—writhing and twisting in a sensuous embrace with one of the three Graces. She remembered the nimble fingers probing her, the tongue flicking across her clitoris as she drank the nectar from the soaken folds before her lips.

In a flash, Ares shattered, hot lava pouring into her mouth and down her throat. At the same moment, she cried out in her mind as the snake whipped around and thrust inside her: head deep into her pussy, tail slickly into her ass. Ares withdrew from her mouth to watch his cum coat her lips, run thickly down her chin onto her breasts. He roared with exultation at his delivery, let the orgasm rock his mighty body as she watched, spellbound, the snake dancing within her swollen depths. She gasped as Ares pressed her to service once more, to clean his still-hard cock with her tongue. Then, gently, he kneeled before her and lapped at the rich droplets that decorated her chin, neck, and breasts. His tongue was thick, warm, wet, soothing.

As she gave in to the bliss of his heated laving, the snake began to ride her, front and back, with a slow, steady rhythm. She was entranced; she swayed with it. She barely felt it as the bonds on her wrists vanished in an instant, as Ares lifted her in arms that rippled with muscle. He pressed on her back to make her back arch and her head fall back, hair tumbling. Then he bent his mouth to feed, sucking on the tender pink buds of her hardening nipples, dragging his tongue across their peaks, kissing the creamy flesh open to his caresses, nipping and biting as he pleased. The snake continued to ride her as he carefully lay her on the warm marble altar. He watched her for a moment, enjoyed her gentle writhing as the snake pleasured her at his command, listened to her heavy breathing, her soft moans of pleasure. He pressed a passionate kiss on her parted lips, delved in to sample that moist warmth with his skilled tongue. Standing again and enjoying the sight of her aroused, pliant body, he could not resist dipping down to taste the honey that glistened as the snake drew it out for him. He dragged his tongue up her slit, then slowly between her inner lips and over the hard nub her clitoris. She moaned deeper, arched into his mouth. He licked once more then withdrew. He wanted to dive in and devour her, but that was for later, when she had fully earned it.

"Open your eyes and look at me, Aphrodite," he ordered. Her lids fluttered open and he could see the richness of her arousal in their sea-green depths. "Keep them open while I make you mine."

The snake slipped from her depths, and Aphrodite mourned the loss. She spread her legs wantonly, in hopes of its return or that of Ares' silken tongue. Ares smiled. How much he was going to enjoy this. His cock was hard and throbbing again, and with a blink, he clothed himself fully in black kidskin to assist him in maintaining control. He did not want to plumb the depths of that sopping pussy until he had roused her from passive acceptance of his will to utter submission. She would beg for his cock before she received it.

From the shadows, five of Ares' willing slaves moved toward the dais. All were naked, beautiful specimens of humanity at its finest. Young, taut, sensual, and obedient—just as he liked them. His mind control was absolute, and they were only too happy to do his bidding even without it. As they approached, the golden snake divided itself into four long, thin bands, and slithered down each of Aphrodite's sensitive limbs. Coiling around wrists and ankles, the twining serpents held her fast, then froze, welded magically to the marble altar. Aphrodite writhed a moment in their grasp, testing her bonds. Yield, Goddess. Yield to your Master, Ares sent, an edge of cruelty to his mouth as he held her gaze.