Topping Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mortals came to stand around her on all sides of the altar. Aphrodite's eyes grew wide, taking in the five lithe young bodies, three men and two women. One man bent before her and bit into her right shoulder, teeth clamping her soft flesh. She gasped, closed her eyes. "Open them," Ares snapped, a woman sank her teeth into the warmth of her thigh. The pain was sharp, harsh, unwelcome. She wrestled mentally to control herself, to do as Ares' demanded and surrender. She kept her eyes open and focused on his. There was so much pleasure in his eyes, and she worked to embrace it, to see herself as bestowing that pleasure through her willing sacrifice. A third set of teeth found her calf as a fourth bit in to pin her left forearm. She cried out sharply. Ares' smile widened; she felt in his mind the decision to gag her. She fell silent again, all patience and self-control, but it was too late. The fifth mortal, a small, dark woman, moved from her side to stand above and behind her. She pressed a soft palm firmly over Aphrodite's mouth and the other hard over her forehead to hold her down. She was bound by the living flesh of Ares' slaves.

"Ah, very nice. Now, let us test whether you are truly ready. Bayo," Ares said to the mortal at Aphrodite's head, "be sure that the Goddess can at all times see me clearly."

"Yes, my Lord Master," replied the petite woman in an obedient yet aroused voice. Looking around her, Aphrodite noticed that all of Ares' minions had a heated, sexual flush to their cheeks as they gazed out of the corner of their eyes at the mighty God who stood at her feet. Though she did not like being gagged, she noticed that the pain she felt grew less sharp, becoming more of a steady ache that pulsed in her four limbs at the same steady beat as her heart and between her legs.

"Yes, beloved Goddess and slave, I too feel that sweet pulsing at your core. Our hearts beat as one, our desire drives us." Aphrodite struggled a moment, wanting Ares to take back his obscene use of the word "slave" to describe her. The teeth bit in harder; the hand did not loose her mouth. As she attempted to send her angry retort mentally, she found the pathway blocked. The slaves suddenly pushed her onto her side, though her ankle remained cuffed in place. Ares large open hand came down hard on her bare backside with a loud crack. Aphrodite winced, attempted to pierce Ares' mental block. His hand came down again, harder. Her ass stung and she felt the reverberations throughout her body. Submit, slave. Submit to your Master.

Aphrodite fumed, raged: This is the pleasure you offer me, violent and ignoble God? she thought at him, despite the block.

He laughed, full and loud. Aphrodite felt shamed. His mortals did not share in his mirth, and for this, at least, she was glad. He bent to lick the reddening welt on her supple cheek with a warm, wide tongue. Then, he sat beside her on the dais and stroked her hair, though he did not let the woman called Bayo release her mouth or head from her tight grasp. Foolish Goddess. How is it that my mortal toys are wiser than you at this moment? You have not earned your pleasure yet. When your body and mind are entirely mine, I will offer you gifts of rapture that no other can. He stood again, looking every inch the unrivaled warrior. His hand came up again as she was held twisted on her side. She shut her eyes tight. There was no slap. "Look at me and accept the punishment you have earned for your resistance to my will," Ares said quietly, full of power, menace, and a deep sexual magnetism that was his very essence.

She took a deep breath, opened her eyes and held his gaze, a burning fire in their depths. She wanted the pleasure he offered, badly. She would endure his tests and this pain to reach that pleasure. He smiled, raised his hand higher, and slapped her ripe ass once, twice, three times. Aphrodite kept her eyes on his, holding her breath and forcing herself to be entirely still, to withstand. And…she had to admit to herself as she exhaled deeply…an awakening. There was a battle for control going on here, but they both wanted her to win it. There was aggression, but, even more, there was arousal, hunger, need. His as well as hers. His eyes were aglow with that need; she could see that now. The overt power was his, but there was power, too, in her ability to heat his blood, to move and inspire him. They were both panting with it.

At a nod, Bayo removed her hand from Aphrodite's mouth. "Speak to me, Goddess," Ares said, breathing hard—though not from exertion. "Tell me what I need to hear."

In a voice breathless with desire, without hesitation, she spoke: "I am Aphrodite, happy to be slave and whore for my Master, Ares, God of War and Domination."

The mortals vanished in the blink of an eye. No teeth sank into her soft flesh. No moist hand covered her mouth, held her head. The snakes held her ankles and wrists still. She enjoyed being displayed thus for the one who would now give her pleasure beyond imagining, for him and only him. Tonight.

Ares moved around the altar, kissing, licking, caressing the bite marks on her body. Making the indentations and the pain vanish with each luxurious, immortal touch. You are so perfect, dear Aphrodite; nothing should mar your alabaster flesh. He pushed her gently onto her side again and lapped at the swollen handprints with his healing tongue. Aphrodite sighed, relaxed as much as was possible within the restraints, gave herself over to his ministrations. Mmmm, yes, purr for me, glowing Goddess of Love. Share your pleasure with your Master. He lay her onto her back again and moved a hand between her leg. She looked down at him there, felt him begin to stroke the petals of her sex, to open her wide and delight in her sweetness. She moaned softly as the remaining pain vanished from her body, as drowsy pleasure took her over at his masterful touch.

He inserted a finger into her slick heat, felt her envelop him in her soft wetness, and pressed a palm to her clitoris. He inhaled deeply of her rich, golden scent. Ride my hand, Aphrodite. Show me what you need. She obeyed, arching softly into his palm to feel her clit swell and his finger reach deep inside her. He stood, patiently, beside her, watching her give herself up to his touch. He inserted a second finger and watched her grind into it, her eyes open but clouding, her mind drifting until all he could sense when he read her was the world of his hand on and in her most sensitive flesh. He rode with her, his mind to hers, cock aching with the desire to take her with more than his fingers. He climbed onto the altar and gave her his mouth.

"Ohhhh, yes," Aphrodite moaned, raising her hips to press him in deeper. He sucked her inner labia and clit into his mouth as his fingers drove into her, building in rhythm and heat. "Take me, Ares," she gasped as her clit hardened and her body neared climax more quickly than she would have though possible. Ares grinned with satisfaction at the thought in her mind, at the molten heat of her body. She was going up in flames and taking him with her.

Let go for me, Goddess, Ares sent, delving deep into her body and mind, mouth devouring and driving her upwards into the heavens. Take the release you need as I offer it; let me feed on your ecstasy. At these words, Aphrodite shattered around him, shards of crystal flew and turned liquid in her mind. She flew free from her body despite the shackles. Her body shook with the power of the climax, and Ares removed his fingers and held his mouth to her core as she sprayed her liquid silk onto his face, coating his lips, tongue, and chin with honeyed essence. Ares dipped his wet face to her and lapped at her, greedily consuming every drop. He felt her aftershocks, tiny muscles gripping his tongue. Each grasp sent a wave of need through him, his cock echoing in its own small pulses.

Raising his face, glistening and alight with desire, he spoke quietly, breathing hard: "I want you now, Aphrodite, as I have wanted little else in more mortal years than I can count. Give yourself to me, and rejoice with me in your offering." The snakes slithered softly from her ankles and wrists and he spoke, and he helped her to sit up. Slightly dizzy, sated and still deeply in need, Aphrodite sat beside the God who had brought her much pain and pleasure this night.

"I can do no other than obey, dear Master," she said, a twinkle in her eye. She watched his cock twitch at her words, a bead of pre-cum leaking from him. She caught it with a finger and raised it to her full lips. Before she could remove her finger from her mouth, Ares was kissing her, hard, with a deep, sweet ache that she met with her own. He twined his powerful arms around her and held her to him, pinning her to his chest and ravaging her mouth as she arched into him and gave herself over to his fiery need. She felt him subtly shift her body, maneuver her onto all fours as he kissed her neck, shoulder, drew his tongue down her supple spine. He parted her cheeks and let his tongue lap at the tiny hole. She moaned for him and arched into his mouth.

He kneeled behind her, fingered her sweet pussy a moment with a thumb, then removed his wet digit and pressed it to her anus. He brought his straining cock to her moist, swollen entrance. "I'm going to fill you now, beloved Aphrodite, as no man, woman, or God ever has before." He edged forward a bit, holding a hip tightly with one hand, letting the tip of his cock disappear into her precious folds. She whimpered. He pressed his thumb into her ass. She moaned louder. He rocked his hips back, removed his finger, and she felt bereft. He enjoyed a heady rush of power and urgent need. She moaned for his return. He leaned forward and blew softly on her, cold air tingled and shocked her. "Are you ready for me, slave?" he taunted.

"Please," she begged, her voice a mere whisper.

"Please what?" he asked, holding onto his control by a thread more slender than he would liked to have admitted. He kept the mental block strong to withhold that information from his Goddess.

"Please…fuck me, Master."

He groaned as he drove his cock into her tight cunt with a powerful thrust, hilting himself deep inside her as his thumb plunged again into her ass. She cried out in pleasure, as did he. He held her there, moving only this thumb, feeling his cock inside her through the thin membrane. Exulting in the pleasure of being, at last, enveloped by his Goddess. Then he began to fuck her in earnest. He rode her hard and fast, strokes deep then shallow, keeping her off-guard and moaning, then growling for him in desperate need. He followed the trail of her mind to learn what gave her the most pleasure, then offered and withdrew that pleasure at whim. He held an iron grip on his control. His body raged for release, but he would not permit it. He pumped into his Goddess, filled and urged her on, up and up. He wanted to feel her climax around him before he let himself be driven over the edge.

Growling with his heightened passion, he kept up his grueling pace while he mentally summoned his golden snake back to circle her clit. It teased her deliciously, and he felt her build for another explosion. "That's it," he encouraged aloud. "Come to me, sweet immortal plaything, reach for me, bring me over…" he murmured, trailing off as she took his breath away by clamping down on his cock with her exquisite Goddess's pussy. He matched her skills by changing the texture of his cock and angling it a bit to rub her g-spot with every stroke. Her keening cry made his body tighten, his muscles lock. "Milk me, Aphrodite, swallow me into the heart of your need…"

And she was breaking, fragmenting, streaming out in all directions. Juice flowed from her around his cock, ran down her legs, dripped over the altar, soaked his cock, balls, and thighs, but did not loosen her grip on his throbbing cock. He swelled, peaked, and rode the crest as long as he could until, with a groan from the depths of his immortal soul, he thrust fully inside her, and relinquished control, exploding into the depths of her, soaring beyond body and mind, ecstasy filling and surrounding him in bursts of color and light.

When their bodies calmed, he removed his thumb and cock from her quivering body—he was shaking a bit, too, though he was loathe to admit it—and they sat together on the dais. They smiled into each other's eyes as they let their breaths return to normal. "Oh, that was good," Aphrodite enthused. "You are indeed skilled, mighty Ares. I thank you for the education in obedience and for the rewards thereof."

"It has been my pleasure, bountiful Aphrodite, to provide your first lesson and share in the spoils."

"First lesson?" she laughed. "No, dear Ares—sweet and arrogant Master—there will be no second lesson." She rubbed her slightly sore hindquarters. "I will not easily put myself in that position again." She smiled up at him, kissed him softly on the cheek. "But now, I feel another supplicant has arrived at my shrine in Amphipolis. I must take my leave of you." With the lithesome grace no other Goddess or mortal could match, Aphrodite rose, magically tidied and redressed herself in sheer white gauze gown and golden braid, and vanished from Ares' chambers.

He smiled to himself as he watched her disappear. Little minx, he sent. You will be back. He felt her warm, open smile. And I will be waiting for you.