All Comments on 'Torrie's Secret'

by Awful Arthur

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

hot hot need another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And now, the rest of the story

When Gene awoke he had an unsettled feeling about last night. Searching through the house for Torrie, he finally had visions of Jimmie and Torrie fucking.

"Son of a bitch!" Spat Gene as he raced to the gun safe. After loading his Model 1911-A1 ACP, he tucked in in his waistband in the center of his back. Driving to Jimmie's house, he took pleasure in the idea of ending the life of that low-life punk who stole his wife.

Little did Jimmie know that what his family thought was the least of his worries. Opening the door, his whole world shrunk down to the muzzle of the Colt 45 caliber automatic pistle pointed at his head. And before he could regret his actions of the last few hours, there was a flash...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another good friend.

This is how assholes get shot.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Nasty Story***.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Me too!

My wife is like this. Get her hot and she will do anything, anywhere. I have watched her fuck my best friend ... One of my most erotic experiences ever. She loves sex and I love her because of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Twenty years older and she's always going to be there?

Well that was just stupid. She's going to get older every day. She's not going to be sexy. She's not going to want sex. She's not going to be good in bed. People age. People die. To say that his logic and the stories plausibility took a nose dive is putting it mildly. Just really dumb.

Awful ArthurAwful Arthuralmost 9 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous 4-18-15

I have never responded to a PC, but I couldn't let this one pass.

Anonymous, You don't seem to know much about mature women. In this story, Torrie is in her early forties. In twenty years she will be in her early sixties. Most women are still healthy at sixty and a woman who loves sex in her forties will still love it in her sixties. A healthy sixty year old will fuck you silly. Maybe you ought to do some research. Awful Arthur

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 8 years ago
Originaland well written;

two characteristics that are important to me; 5*

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
How will two cheaters stay together for long?

How will two cheaters stay together for long? As soon as novelty ends, their "love" will end too, and one or both will cheat again...1*

phill1cphill1cabout 6 years ago
on BTB...

The notion of burning a bitch because she betrayed a man seems very juvenile. I mean even more so than reading about it in stories and comments on stories. Here's why:

If a person decides to abuse your trust they suffer because they did it, not because they are punished for it. So, it's not up to 'the man' to punish 'the bitch'. The man learns his lesson and moves on positively. Willfully inflicting pain on another just diminishes the person inflicting the pain and further mires that person in the destructive attitudes he was seeking restitution for in the first place. It's way better, and mature, to move on--after forcefully ending the abuse.

I don't know, I just can't imagine being in the overwhelming majority of these stories. You know, where the guy just sits back passively and lets this shit happen to him. Who does that? Like who would let their wife go on a date after she says "I'm going on a date with 'Connie' ...don't wait up..."? What husband is NOT going to follow her to the date, find out who she's trying to fuck, and disrupt it somehow? I don't know, maybe there are heterosexual men who would sit at home and 'wait to gather more evidence" but, wow, I just can't see a heterosexual man acting that passively.

And, really, getting involved with a woman who can act in such a shallow manner really just says that you, the BTBer, chose very poorly and probably based solely on shallow, looks-based criteria. Own up to having made a mistake and move on. Don't be a child throwing a 'righteous' tantrum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"If a person decides to abuse your trust they suffer because they did it"

Only if they have a strong conscience, which...let's face it, if they did, its very unlikely they'd be in that situation.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whores do not show maturity. This story was worse than the tags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwful Arthur@Awful Arthur
124 Followers
Retired businessman who loves women of all types. The most erotic thing in the world is to see a woman come--the most satisfying thing in the world is to make a woman come.