All Comments on 'Total Woman Academy 01 Redux'

by bhuff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Hot for teacher.

I like the atmosphere of nude and skimply attired young women. I sure that's a shocking admission of a old guy.

Thanks, I'm thinking of going back to school....

Victoria Secret fashion show comming up.. is as close as I will ever get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CATEGORY and TRIGGER WARNINGS are ALWAYS APPRECIATED

Rather than place this story in Novels/ Novella which an innocuous but pointless category at best. It would be hugely appreciated if you could put it into the appropriate category based on content and/ put trigger warnings at the start of each chapter. The content wasn’t immediately obvious in the chapter headings and neither was it in the “tags/links” section which is pointlessly at the end of a chapter.

Yes this is a place for erotic stories BUT not everyone enjoys the same kinks as you do, that’s fine it really is.

Personally speaking as a survivor of childhood sexual abuse being ambushed part way through a story with that fucked up sick shit (my opinion obvs) is not something I want to suffer. It’s ILLEGAL for a damned good reason. The subject may be a harmless fantasy for you but for me it’s trauma and nightmares.

Now that I’m aware of your proclivities I’ll just put your name on my ‘list of authors to avoid’. I often thank authors for sharing their stories, hope you aren’t offended that there’s no gratitude from me to you. All I can hope is another set of sleepless nights.

Tess (UK)

dnick47dnick47over 3 years ago

It was very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous